MBBS in Anwer Khan Modern Medical College
One of the prime medical institutions found in Dhaka is Anwer Khan Modern Medical College. Anwer Khan Modern Medical College was established in 2008 and has progressed significantly in the past 12 years. The college is highly sought-after by students in the country as well as abroad for MBBS course in Bangladesh.
Along with quality educational facilities, Anwer Khan Modern College also provides various avenues for cultural and extra-curricular activities. The college has a thriving student life where students are active members in both organizing and participating in contests.
Admission in Anwer Khan Modern Medical College begins in November & December 2022 with application form out on the university website.
Benefits of MBBS in Anwer Khan Modern Medical College
MBBS course at Anwer Khan Modern College opens up various avenues for its students. There are various advantages for Indian students when they study MBBS in Bangladesh at Anwer Khan Modern College.
- Anwer Khan Modern College allows admission to students in MBBS course in Bangladesh without any entrance examination. Admissions are merit-based.
- Anwer Khan Modern Medical College in Bangladesh has world-class infrastructure for students. Young medical students who study MBBS at Anwer Khan Modern Medical College benefit from latest technology and infrastructure offered by the university.
- Anwer Khan Modern College world rating is 3 Stars.
- Medical education at Anwer Khan Modern Medical College is recognized all around the world. The university is affiliated with Dhaka University and recognized by NMC and WHO.
- Anwer Khan Modern Medical College tuition fee is manageable. Students who need financial assistance can apply to scholarships available with the university.
- MBBS at Anwer Khan Modern College allows the students to practice worldwide after the completion of their degree. Graduates will just need to clear the screening test of the concerned country to practice there.
- MBBS in Bangladesh at Anwer Khan Modern College is conducted in English language. Students need not learn a new language to study in Bangladesh.
Dhaka is the capital city of Bangladesh. The metropolitan is located on the banks of Buriganga. Dhaka is the cultural, educational and trade center of the country with many tourist spots like – Ahsan Mazil, Lalbagh Fort, Sonargaon, Sadarghat, Bangladesh National Museum etc.
Dhaka experiences a tropical climate. Average temperature throughout the month is 26 degree Celsius.
Infrastructure and Facilities
- Hostel at Anwer Khan Medical College is well-furnished and provided with every necessary facility that students need for a comfortable living.
- The classrooms and laboratories at the university are maintained properly by the staff and re equipped with modern technology and tools.
- The university’s Health and Medical Centre avails free of cost treatment for the faculty as well as the students for minor medical conditions.
- The university has a world-class auditorium which hosts academic and cultural events organised by the people in the institution.
- Library is rich in academic resources like books, journals, academic, papers, e-resources and other content that students need access to during their medical course.
Anwer Khan Modern Medical College Ranking and Recognition
- MBBS course at Anwer Khan Modern College is recognized by WHO, NMC, University Grants Commission, Bangladesh, Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council.
- The university is affiliated with Dhaka University.
Anwer Khan Modern Medical College : Important Dates and Timelines 2022-23
For Anwer Khan Modern Medical College admissions 2022-2023 cycle, it is important that the students adhere to these dates :
|Commencement of the 2022-23 Intake Cycle||November & December 2022|
|Commencement of Application||November & December 2022|
|Call Letter||within the next 3-4 weeks|
Anwer Khan Modern Medical College : Must Know Facts 2022-23 Information
To secure Anwer Khan Modern College admission, aspirants need to keep in mind the following details:
|Course Intake 2022-23||November & December 2022|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission||45-60 days|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in 12th with PCB|
|NEET Exam||Not Required. However it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.|
|Duration of MBBS Course||5 years + 1 year of internship|
|Anwer Khan Modern Medical College ranking in Bangladesh||114th Rank|
|Anwer Khan Modern Medical College World Rating||3 stars|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|University Recognition by||NMC, WHO, WFME, ECFMG, FAIMER, MCC|
Anwer Khan Modern Medical College Fee Structure Information
Anwer Khan Modern Medical College fees for MBBS in Bangladesh 2022-23 is manageable. The students get the best facilities and infrastructure during the MBBS course.
Year-wise details of Anwer Khan Modern Medical College fees is given below:
|Particulars||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6||Total|
|Course Fee in USD||USD 26,000||USD 2,000||USD 5,000||USD 5,000||USD 5,000||USD 1,000||USD 44,000|
|Course Fee in INR||₹ 18,20,000||₹ 1,40,000||₹ 3,50,000||₹ 3,50,000||₹ 3,50,000||₹ 70,000||₹ 30,80,000|
Note: 1 USD = ₹ 70
Fees mentioned above is approximate, and may vary as per the change in currency or university policy.
Anwer Khan Modern Medical College annual tuition fee is given above.
Registration charges, Application fee, flight tickets etc will charge up to 1,00,000 INR or more.
Anwer Khan Modern Medical College admission fees is included in first year charges mentioned above.
Hostel and Accommodation
Anwer Khan Modern Medical College hostel is available for all students, including international students who come to Bangladesh for MBBS in abroad. Given below is detailed information about the hostel facilities for students during MBBS in Bangladesh 2022.
- Anwer Khan Modern Medical College reviews confirm that the hostel premises have fully furnished with basic as well as modern facilities like beds, shelves, blankets, fans, chairs, cupboard, bathrooms and study desks, laundry room etc.
- Rooms are available on sharing basis. 2-3 students reside in one room at a time.
- There are separate dorms for girls and boys.
- Hostel mess provides healthy and hygienic food for students all day. Kitchen area is available if students wish to cook their meals.
- Students have access to reading rooms, entertainment area and common room.
- The hostel is under CCTV surveillance all day long. It is safe to study MBBS at Anwer Khan Modern Medical College for Indian students.
- Students have access to free internet connectivity 24x7.
Anwer Khan Modern Medical College MBBS Syllabus
Medical education at Anwer Khan Modern Medical College aims to balance both theoretical and practical frames of education to equip students for future in the best way.
The course includes 5 years of classroom learning with a distinguished faculty and one year of internship in the final year of the course which gives the students practical training for practice.
The course has 3 main phases – Pre-Clinical, Para-Clinical and Clinical.
Here is the detailed syllabus of Anwer Khan Modern Medical College for MBBS:
|Phase I (One and a half year)|
|Phase II (One Year)|
|Phase III (One Year)|
|Pharmacology and Therapeutics|
|Phase IV (One and a half year)|
|Medicine and Allied Subjects|
|Surgery and Allied Subjects|
Anwer Khan Modern Medical College : Documents Required
- Passport size Photographs
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Official Invitation letter from the university
- A copy of the application form
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Student Visa
- Birth Certificate
- NEET Scorecard (if opted)
- Medical Certificate
- Income proof of parent/guardian
- Letter of Recommendation
- Covid-19 Test reports
Faculties offered in Anwer Khan Modern Medical College for MBBS
- Neuro Medicine
- Neuro Surgery
- Reproductive Medicine
- Dermatology and Venereology
- Transfusion Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Orthopaedic surgery and Traumatology
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Anwer Khan Modern Medical College
To secure admission in Anwer Khan Modern Medical College, the students need to meet the following criteria:
- Applicant needs to have completed senior secondary education from a recognized board with 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology to study MBBS at Anwer Khan Modern Medical College for Indian students.
- Anwer Khan Modern Medical College admission requirement does not require the candidate to clear NEET examination. However, it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.
- Applicant must have attained the age of 17 years as on 31st July of the year of admission to study MBBS abroad in Bangladesh.
Anwer Khan Modern Medical College admissions have an easy and smooth process. Anwer Khan Modern Medical College admission office is cooperative and will help you throughout the application process.
Here is a step-by-step guide for Anwer Khan Modern Medical College admissions:
Step. 01Fill in the application form available on Anwer Khan Modern Medical College official website.
Step. 02Submit the required documents, along with scanned copy of passport. Student must submit authentic Identity proofs as required by the authorities. All documents must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Step. 03Anwer Khan Modern Medical College admission office will issue an Offer letter to selected candidates once the above steps are complete.
Step. 04After receiving the Offer letter and confirmation of admission, the student will be asked to pay the enrolment fees specified by the institute. Anwer Khan Modern Medical College fee for MBBS needs to be deposited with the university.
Step. 05Next step is applying for Visa. Student needs to apply for student Visa with the government authorities after payment of course fee.
Step. 06Once the visa application is verified and stamped, the student needs to inform the university of their date and time of arrival in Bangladesh.
And your dream to pursue MBBS in abroad will begin!
MBBS abroad at Anwer Khan Modern College is recognized by National Medical Commission (NMC), World Health Organization (WHO), Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council and other esteemed organizations. Anwer Khan Modern Medical University Bangladesh is affiliated with Dhaka University.
Anwer Khan Modern Medical College fee is 3-4 lakhs per year, except for first year when it amounts to 18-19 lakhs. First year fees includes various admission charges and other one-time costs. In later years, Anwer Khan Modern Medical College tuition fee is fairly affordable.
Anwer Khan Modern College is a good option to pursue MBBS. Anwer Khan Modern Medical College tuition fee is manageable. Scholarships are available for bright students who require financial assistance. Anwer Khan Modern College world rating is 3 stars. Anwer Khan Modern Medical College ranks 114 in the country. The university is affiliated with Dhaka University and known for its quality infrastructure.
Hostel charges can cost up to 800 USD for international students during MBBS in Anwer Khan Modern Medical College.
Curfew hours at the university hostel will be notified to the students at the time of enrolment in MBBS in Anwer Khan Modern Medical College. Students must obey the hostel rules and check-in at night as per rules.
Yes, Indian food is available at the hostel mess and university canteen at Anwer Khan Modern Medical College.
Average Spending in Dhaka, Bangladesh during MBBS Abroad
1 Bangladeshi Taka (BDT) = Approx. INR 0.99/-
- Basic Lunchtime meal (with drink) at canteen: 100-300 BDT
- Fast Food joint Combo Meal (McDonald’s, Taco Bell, KFC etc): 500-680 BDT
- Indian Restaurants Meal for one: 700-2200 BDT
- Cappuccino: 70-350 BDT
- Bread for 2 people: 35-125 BDT
- Daily Commute to college (outside accommodation): 30-100 BDT
- Average public transport expense (monthly): 1200-4000 BDT
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff): 50-200 BDT
- Monthly Rental, furnished luxurious: 8000-25000 BDT
- Monthly Rental, semi furnished, simple locality: 5000-14000 BDT
- Utilities Expense (gas, electricity etc): 2500-8500 BDT
- Internet Expense: 1,400-5,000 BDT
- High Street Clothing (Zara, H&M, Only etc): 1000-5000 BDT
- Sports clothing (Adidas, Puma etc): 800-5000 BDT
- Shoes and footwear: 2000-8000 BDT
Top 5 restaurants for Indian Students in Dhaka
Bar B Q Tonight will transport you right in your homeland with their dishes from tandoor. The restaurant serves Indian and Asian tandoori snacks and delicious desserts.
Elements is the perfect spot to hangout with your friends and have lunch. The restaurant serves Italian, American and Indian food.
Seasonal Tastes has the ultimate fine-dining experience waiting for you. The restaurant serves Japanese, Indian and American cuisines.
Lucknow has all the lip-smacking desi flavours you might miss in your time away from India. The place has a wide range of Indian food options to choose from.
Seven Spices is a great restaurant if you wish to have a remix of dishes. The place offers Italian, Chinese, Indian, European, American and Bangladeshi food choices.