MBBS in Bangladesh University of Professionals
Established in 2008, Bangladesh University of Professionals has always upheld its vision of having a global perspective, be it professional or general courses for students who want to study MBBS in Bangladesh. Developed by the armed forces of Bangladesh.
The quality of education delivered here is impeccable indubitably as the initial sole mission of Bangladesh University of Professionals was to cultivate skilled human capital for armed forces.
MBBS in Bangladesh University of Professionals isn’t just administered by the cream of staff but is done with disciple through creativity giving aspirants more reason to study MBBS at Bangladesh University of Professionals.
Medical education at Bangladesh University of Professionals is not limited to classroom teaching but is diversified into conferences and workshops conducted by the big guns of medical sciences from all over the world.
Why study MBBS at Bangladesh University of Professionals 2021-22?
Besides the above mentioned, there are several reasons for students interested in studying MBBS abroad must apply for Bangladesh University of Professionals:
- Bangladesh University of Professionals is one of the newest institutions, and so, is fitted with all the brand new and cutting-edge technology.
- The university is situated on a broad and magnificent campus in the centre of nature.
- Bangladesh University of Professionals hostels comprise six buildings dedicated to student housing, as well as a cafeteria that serves refreshments and nutritious meals.
- This university has a library, cultural clubs, and a sports centre for students.
- It is a public higher education institution that is not for profit which reflects in Bangladesh University of Professionals fees.
- This university educates students who aspire to study MBBS abroad from all over the world.
- Bangladesh University of Professionals is a university in Bangladesh's capital city of Dhaka.
Living in Dhaka
Dhaka is the capital of Bangladesh and is so for good reason as it is a megacity with a population of 16 million people and a land area of 1353 square kilometres making it a geographic hub.
- Dhaka is a city with a large number of mosques and muslins.
- Dhaka is located in the monsoon climate region, receiving nearly 80% of the annual average rainfall with an average temperature of 25 Celsius.
Cost of Living in Dhaka
A full-fledged city with all major amenities, Dhaka provides a comfortable lifestyle for students as it is cheaper than Indian cities to traverse and live in.
Facilities at Bangladesh University of Professionals
Medical education in Bangladesh University of Professionals comes with several peripherals that support the student’s journey:
- The entire BUP campus is monitored by video surveillance, ensuring that you are always safe and protected.
- It has a medical centre where students and staff could receive high-quality medical care at no cost if need be.
- Bangladesh University of Professionals has a resource centre where students can get all of the knowledge they need.
- Vista Café, a spot for students and staff, has a lakeside view serving both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food options.
- Since the university has stringent anti-ragging policies, it is the safest environment for students.
- The library at Bangladesh University of Professionals has 7000 books, as well as a large selection of periodicals, magazines, and Bangla and English newspapers.
- There are exclusive transport facilities for staff and students.
Bangladesh University of Professionals MBBS - Course Duration
This MBBS course in Bangladesh University of Professionals can be completed in 5 years and 6 months:
- The course is broken down into three sections: pre-clinical, para-clinical, and clinical.
- In Bangladesh, MBBS is taught in semesters, with each semester lasting six months.
Bangladesh University of Professionals: Important Dates and Timelines 2021-22
To study MBBS at Bangladesh University of Professionals for Indian students, the following are the dates aspirants need to mark in their calendars:
|Commencement of the 2021-22 Intake Cycle||November & December 2021|
|Last Date of Application||November & December 2021|
|Invitation Letter||Within two weeks|
Bangladesh University of Professionals - Must Know Facts 2021-22
MBBS in Bangladesh University of Professionals is just a few steps away for students who comply and understand the following summary about this MBBS course in Bangladesh:
|Basic Eligibility||HSC or equivalent with 50% (PCB)|
|NEET Entrance Test||Not Required. However it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India|
|Last Date to Apply||November & December 2021|
|Course Fee||₹ 1.54 lakhs/year|
|Course Duration||6 years (Including 1-year internship)|
|University Recognition by||MCI/NMC and WHO approved|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
MBBS in Bangladesh University of Professionals Fee Structure 2021-22
Bangladesh University of Professionals fees is inexpensive and a boon for the meritorious who secure admissions in Bangladesh University of Professionals.
|Particulars||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Tuition Fee||USD 2200||USD 2,000||USD 5,000||USD 5,000||USD 5,000|
|Fees in Indian Rupees||₹ 1.54 Lakhs||₹ 1.54 Lakhs||₹ 1.54 Lakhs||₹ 1.54 Lakhs||₹ 1.54 Lakhs|
|Hostel & Food||USD 1071||USD 1071||USD 1071||USD 1071||USD 1071|
|Medical Insurance||USD 214||USD 214||USD 214||USD 214||USD 214|
|Total Fees in Indian Rupees||₹ 2,44,000||₹ 2,44,000||₹ 2,44,000||₹ 2,44,000||₹ 2,44,000|
Note: The above is subject to change. Clarify with the university regarding Bangladesh University of Professionals fees.
Hostel and Accommodation Facility
Students at Bangladesh University of Professionals have access to fully furnished hostel and lodging facilities, including:
- The hostel is only open to foreign students interested in enrolling at this university.
- Both males and females can use the university's hostel facilities.
- These can be found on the campus reserved for student housing.
- Students are housed in six buildings at the Bangladesh University of Professionals.
Bangladesh University of Professionals – MBBS Syllabus
Bangladesh University of Professionals subjects are split according to the following syllabus:
|1st Phase||1 year and 6 months||Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry||First Professional MBBS|
|2nd Phase||1 year||Community Medicine and Forensic Medicine||Second Professional MBBS|
|3rd Phase||1 year||pharmacology & therapeutics, microbiology and Pathology||Third Professional MBBS|
|4th Phase||1 year and 6 months||Medicine and allied subjects, Surgery and allied subjects, Obstetrics and Gynecology||Final Professional MBBS|
Bangladesh University of Professionals : Documents Required
- Copy of Passport
- Guardian’s letter
- Approved Visa Copy
- Migration letter from the Medical Council
- High School Mark sheet
- Digital Signature and Photographs
- Letters of Recommendation from School
- Copy of Blood Group Certificate
- English Language Proficiency Certificate
- Medical Test Report on HIV
- Medical Board Certificate
- Non-Criminal Certificate
Eligibility Criteria by Bangladesh University of Professionals for MBBS
To take admissions at Bangladesh University of Professionals to pursue MBBS, students must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- On or before the date of admission, the applicant must be over the age of 17 and under the age of 25.
- In 10+2, the applicant must have received at least 50% in all of the above-mentioned subjects, with 40% if the applicant falls into the SC/ST/OBC group.
- The applicant need not pass the NEET test, however it is required for students from India in case they wish to pursue a profession in India.
- The applicant must have finished high school or have an equivalent degree that includes Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
Admission Process for MBBS in Bangladesh University of Professionals: Step by Step guide
Bangladesh University of Professionals admissions have been elaborated below:
Step. 01Fill out the online application form.
Step. 02Submit the completed application, along with copies of all relevant documents, to receive a positive status.
Step. 03After obtaining the application, the university will set up a Skype interview with the applicant to ensure that they meet all of the admission criteria, and only then will they submit a conditional offer letter.
Step. 04After obtaining a conditional offer note, the applicant should pay the initial Bangladesh University of Professionals tuition fee. Following that, the university will submit a fee acknowledgement note.
Step. 05After that, students must complete the required procedures for obtaining student visas.
And your dream to pursue MBBS in abroad will begin!
It is due to the high-quality education monitored by the army/defence personnel of Bangladesh.
It is hard due to the demand, however, if the application process is done in time and the candidate is eligible, it is a smooth process.
Bangladesh University of Professionals – Address
The following is the Bangladesh University of Professionals address:
Road No 2 Section# 12,
Average Spending by Indian Students at Bangladesh University of Professionals, Dhaka
|Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant||155.00 ৳||₹ 100.00 - ₹ 300.00|
|Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course||1,100.00 ৳||₹ 700.00 - ₹ 2,200.00|
|McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal)||550.00 ৳||₹ 500.00 - ₹ 680.00|
|Domestic Non-Alcoholic Beer (0.5 liter draught)||375.00 ৳||₹ 200.00 - ₹ 600.00|
|Milk (regular), (1 liter)||74.33 ৳||₹ 60.00 - ₹ 90.00|
|Loaf of Fresh White Bread (500g)||55.96 ৳||₹ 35.00 - ₹ 125.00|
|Rice (white), (1kg)||59.82 ৳||₹ 50.00 - ₹ 70.00|
|Eggs (regular) (12)||105.74 ৳||₹ 84.00 - ₹ 120.00|
|Local Cheese (1kg)||640.91 ৳||₹ 250.00 - ₹ 1,500.00|
|One-way Ticket (Local Transport)||40.00 ৳||₹ 30.00 - ₹ 50.00|
|Monthly Pass (Regular Price)||2,100.00 ৳||₹ 1,200.00 - ₹ 4,347.83|
|Taxi Start (Normal Tariff)||100.00 ৳||₹ 55.00 - ₹ 200.00|
|Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff)||40.00 ৳||₹ 20.00 - ₹ 100.00|
|Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre||13,312.50 ৳||₹ 8,000.00 - ₹ 25,000.00|
|Apartment (1 bedroom) Outside of Centre||7,750.00 ৳||₹ 5,000.00 - ₹ 15,000.00|
|Apartment (3 bedrooms) in City Centre||36,117.65 ৳||₹ 25,000.00 - ₹ 60,000.00|
|1 Pair of Jeans (Levis 501 Or Similar)||2,357.14 ৳||₹ 800.00 - ₹ 5,000.00|
|1 Summer Dress in a Chain Store (Zara, H&M, ...)||2,653.85 ৳||₹ 1,000.00 - ₹ 5,000.00|
|1 Pair of Nike Running Shoes (Mid-Range)||5,525.58 ৳||₹ 2,000.00 - ₹ 10,000.00|
Top 5 places and hangout spots for Indian Students near Bangladesh University of Professionals
Ambient and delicious food with a transportive quality.
South Indians can rejoice with this one.
Nothing more or less from its name; it is Lucknow in Dhaka.
Authentic buffets that scream Indian flavours and food.
Famous for its ample Hyderabadi biriyani.