MBBS in Dhaka Central International Medical College
An affiliate of the University of Dhaka, Dhaka Central International Medical College is a private medical college located in the city of Dhaka.
Revered by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council, MBBS in Dhaka Central International Medical College is recognised by National Medical Commission (NMC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
Dhaka Central International Medical College has its hospital with 250 beds which makes it susceptible to practical real-time education imparted to the students who choose to study MBBS at Dhaka Central International Medical College.
MBBS course at Dhaka Central International Medical College aims to is to provide high-quality, comprehensive medical education that includes innovative approaches to modern technology and science.
The college has a world-class community that encourages education, as well as experienced, committed, and professional faculty. It also has excellent clinical facilities.
Why study MBBS at Dhaka Central International Medical College 2021-22?
Dhaka Central International Medical College is a very cosmopolitan university situated in the capital of Bangladesh:
- Bangladesh is home to Dhaka Central International Medical College, which is close to India.
- The 5-year MBBS programme at Dhaka Central International Medical College is followed by a one-year internship. As a result, students will begin their careers a year earlier.
- The educational system in Dhaka Central International Medical College is similar to that taught in India.
- Dhaka Central International Medical College fees are more affordable than Indian private colleges with the same or better academic and environmental facilities.
- Dhaka Central International Medical College admissions into their MBBS programme do not need any language entrance exams such as IELTS, TOEFL, or PTE to be taken by students wanting to pursue an MBBS abroad.
Living in Dhaka
Dhaka is the capital of Bangladesh and is so for good reason as it is a megacity with a population of 16 million people and a land area of 1353 square kilometres making it a geographic hub.
- Dhaka is a city with a large number of mosques and muslins.
- Dhaka is located in the monsoon climate region, receiving nearly 80% of the annual average rainfall with an average temperature of 25 Celsius.
Facilities at Dhaka Central International Medical College
Dhaka Central International Medical College provides students with a secure environment equipped with numerous amenities:
- The university's library is computerized, centralized and monitored
- The college uses an interactive board tool and modern teaching techniques, as well as talented and accomplished faculty members, to provide instruction.
- WIFI is accessible on the university's campus.
- Since there are students from several different countries studying at this university, students will experience a multi-cultural atmosphere.
- The college has large lecture halls with upgrading audio-visual technologies.
- For each department, the college has enough large classrooms and tutorial rooms.
- Both students have access to laboratories and dissection equipment.
Dhaka Central International Medical College Ranking 2021-22
According to UniRank, Dhaka Central International Medical College Bangladesh world ranking and country ranking is as follows:
Dhaka Central International Medical College MBBS - Course Duration
The following is the time it takes students to study MBBS at Dhaka Central International Medical College:
- Pre-clinical, para-clinical, and clinical stages make up the various phases of the medicine course in Bangladesh.
- The MBBS programme at Dhaka Central International Medical College lasts six years, with one year dedicated to a clinical internship.
Dhaka Central International Medical College: Important Dates and Timelines 2021-22
To study MBBS at Dhaka Central International Medical College for Indian students, the following are to be adhered to:
|Commencement of 2021-22 Intake Cycle||November & December 2021|
|Last Date of Application||November & December 2021|
|Invitation Letter||Within two weeks|
Dhaka Central International Medical College - Must Know Facts 2021-22
MBBS in Dhaka Central International Medical College is a sought after MBBS course in Bangladesh and to be a part of it, the following must be kept in mind:
|Basic Eligibility||HSC or equivalent with 50% (PCB)|
|NEET Entrance Test||Not Required. However it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India|
|Last Date to Apply||November & December 2021|
|Course Fee||₹ 10.18 lakhs/year|
|Course Duration||6 years (Including 1-year internship)|
|University Recognized by||MCI/NMC and WHO approved|
|University Recognized by||MCI/NMC and WHO approved|
|University Ranking||Country Rank - 45
World Rating – 3.9 Stars
MBBS in Dhaka Central International Medical College Fee Structure 2021-22
Dhaka Central International Medical College fees are easy on the pocket and are a great option for international students who want a medical education in Dhaka Central International Medical College. The following is a split-up of Dhaka Central International Medical College fees as pre-clinical and clinical courses.
|Particular||Pre - Clinical (18 months)||Clinical (42 months)|
|Total Fees||USD 4050||USD 10500|
|Fees in Indian Rupees||₹ 2.83 Lakhs||₹ 7.35 Lakhs|
|Development Fee||USD 20500|
|University and Ministry Fee||USD 2000|
|Other Administrative Fees||USD 450|
|Total Fees||USD 37500|
|Total Fees (in Rupees)||₹ 26.25 lakhs|
Note: The above is subject to change. Dhaka Central International Medical College fees should be clarified by contacting the institute.
Hostel and Accommodation Facility
The following are the Dhaka Central International Medical College hostel facilities:
- For the students, there is also an Indian food alternative.
- For the good of the students, the university's campus provides meeting rooms, a recreational zone, and cultural clubs.
- WIFI is also accessible on campus.
- Each hostel has its hostel supervisor and is provided with complete protection.
- Male and female students are housed in separate hostels at the university.
- Both the boys' and girls' hostel rooms are spacious, wide, and air-conditioned.
Dhaka Central International Medical College – MBBS Syllabus
The following is the MBBS syllabus for Dhaka Central International Medical College in Bangladesh:
|1st Phase||1 year and 6 months||Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry||First Professional MBBS|
|2nd Phase||1 year||Community Medicine and Forensic Medicine||Second Professional MBBS|
|3rd Phase||1 year||pharmacology & therapeutics, microbiology and Pathology||Third Professional MBBS|
|4th Phase||1 year and 6 months||Medicine and allied subjects, Surgery and allied subjects, Obstetrics and Gynecology||Final Professional MBBS|
- High School Mark sheets (10th and 12th, xerox and original)
- NEET Scorecard (if opted)
- Copy of Passport (having minimum validity of 18 months)
- Letters of Recommendation from School
- Color Photographs
- Approved Visa Copy
- Non-Criminal Certificate
- Copy of Blood Group Certificate
- Migration letter from the Medical Council
- Invitation letter from the college
Eligibility Criteria by Dhaka Central International Medical College for MBBS
Candidates interested in enrolling at Dhaka Central International Medical College admissions must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- On or before the date of admission, the candidate's age must be between 17 and 25 years old.
- Candidates must have earned at least a 60 percent composite in all of the above-mentioned subjects in HSC 10+2 and a 50 percent if they are from a reserved group.
- For admission to Dhaka Central International Medical College, NEET is not compulsory. However it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.
Admission Process for MBBS in Dhaka Central International Medical College: Step by Step guide
Dhaka Central International Medical College admissions are uncomplicated for candidates who have the necessary documents and are eligible to study MBBS in Bangladesh.
Step. 01Students should complete the application form found on the college's website.
Step. 02The applicant should then submit the completed Application form along with copies of all relevant documents for obtaining student status.
Step. 03The university will send a conditional offer letter right after.
Step. 04After receiving a conditional offer note, candidates must first pay the initial tuition fee. The university would then give the students a Fee Acknowledgement letter.
Step. 05Applicants must then complete the requisite procedures for obtaining a student visa.
Following are some commonly asked questions:
The Dhaka Central International Medical College offers scholarships to students with physical disabilities, as well as students who have financial difficulties and are clearly in need. Scholarships are also awarded by the Dhaka Central International Medical College based on student merit.
Yes, MBBS in Dhaka Central International Medical College is NMC approved.
Dhaka Central International Medical College – Address
The following is the Dhaka Central International Medical College admissions office address:
2, 1 Ring Rd,
Average Spending by Indian Students at Dhaka Central International Medical College, Dhaka
|Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant||155.00 ৳||₹ 100.00 - ₹ 300.00|
|Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course||1,100.00 ৳||₹ 700.00 - ₹ 2,200.00|
|McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal)||550.00 ৳||₹ 500.00 - ₹ 680.00|
|Domestic Non-Alcoholic Beer (0.5 liter draught)||375.00 ৳||₹ 200.00 - ₹ 600.00|
|Milk (regular), (1 liter)||74.33 ৳||₹ 60.00 - ₹ 90.00|
|Loaf of Fresh White Bread (500g)||55.96 ৳||₹ 35.00 - ₹ 125.00|
|Rice (white), (1kg)||59.82 ৳||₹ 50.00 - ₹ 70.00|
|Eggs (regular) (12)||105.74 ৳||₹ 84.00 - ₹ 120.00|
|Local Cheese (1kg)||640.91 ৳||₹ 250.00 - ₹ 1,500.00|
|One-way Ticket (Local Transport)||40.00 ৳||₹ 30.00 - ₹ 50.00|
|Monthly Pass (Regular Price)||2,100.00 ৳||₹ 1,200.00 - ₹ 4,347.83|
|Taxi Start (Normal Tariff)||100.00 ৳||₹ 55.00 - ₹ 200.00|
|Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff)||40.00 ৳||₹ 20.00 - ₹ 100.00|
|Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre||13,312.50 ৳||₹ 8,000.00 - ₹ 25,000.00|
|Apartment (1 bedroom) Outside of Centre||7,750.00 ৳||₹ 5,000.00 - ₹ 15,000.00|
|Apartment (3 bedrooms) in City Centre||36,117.65 ৳||₹ 25,000.00 - ₹ 60,000.00|
|1 Pair of Jeans (Levis 501 Or Similar)||2,357.14 ৳||₹ 800.00 - ₹ 5,000.00|
|1 Summer Dress in a Chain Store (Zara, H&M, ...)||2,653.85 ৳||₹ 1,000.00 - ₹ 5,000.00|
|1 Pair of Nike Running Shoes (Mid-Range)||5,525.58 ৳||₹ 2,000.00 - ₹ 10,000.00|
Top 5 places and hangout spots for Indian Students near Dhaka Central International Medical College
Nothing more or less from its name; it is Lucknow in Dhaka.
Authentic buffets that scream Indian flavours and food.
Famous for its ample Hyderabadi biriyani.
Ambient and delicious food with a transportive quality.
South Indians can rejoice with this one.