MBBS in Dhaka Community Medical College
Dhaka Community Medical College was founded in 2008 in the capital of Bangladesh, Dhaka. Over the last 12 years, the university has become one of the prime medical schools for affordable education in the sciences. The faculty is dedicated to quality learning for all students that prepares them for community service in healthcare after MBBS course in Bangladesh.
Admissions in Dhaka Community College begin in November & December 2021
Dhaka Community College has well-developed infrastructure and educational resources to facilitate smooth and holistic learning for its students. MBBS syllabus focuses on theoretical as well as practical aspects of education and produces accomplished graduates.
Benefits of MBBS in Dhaka Community Medical College
MBBS course at Dhaka Community Medical College opens up various avenues for its students. There are various advantages for Indian students when they study MBBS in Bangladesh at Dhaka Community Medical College.
- Dhaka Community College allows admission to students in MBBS course in Bangladesh without any capitation fee or donation.
- Dhaka Community Medical College tuition fee is affordable for students.
- Dhaka Community Medical College in Bangladesh has good infrastructure for students. The university has a 14 storied building equipped with essential technology and resources that the students who study in Dhaka Community College may need.
- MBBS in Bangladesh at Dhaka Community Medical College is conducted in English language.
- Medical education at Dhaka Community Medical College is recognized all around the world. The university is affiliated with Dhaka University and recognized by NMC, BMDC and WHO.
- MBBS at Dhaka Community College introduces students to international opportunities of collaboration with foreign universities.
- The university offers a one year long postgraduate course that trains students in specific disciplines of their choosing. The course is approved by Bangladesh College of Physicians and Surgeons and forms part of MD examination in Bangladesh.
- Dhaka Community College organizes academic conferences and seminars every year for students to be updated in the contemporary debates and discussions in the field.
- The library at the university has vast resources and good collection of books and journals. Students can spent long hours studying in comfort and silence in the premises.
Dhaka is the capital city of Bangladesh. The metropolitan is located on the banks of Buriganga and considered the industrial center of the country. Dhaka is the cultural, educational and trade center of the country with many tourist spots like – Ahsan Mazil, Lalbagh Fort, Star Mosque, Sonargaon, Sadarghat, Bangladesh National Museum etc.
Dhaka experiences a tropical climate. Average temperature throughout the month is 26 degree Celsius.
Infrastructure and Facilities
- Dhaka Community College has a hospital wing that can accommodate about 500 patients at a time. The hospital has an emergency ward as well. Students get the opportunity to intern under experienced doctors at the hospital for their training.
- The campus is beautifully designed and has modern technology and gadgets for the best learning experience for the students.
- The library at the university is huge and rich in resources. Students can spend long hours studying there comfortably.
- Other facilities include hostel accommodation, safe drinking water, air-conditioning, internet connectivity etc.
Dhaka Community Medical College: Important Dates 2021-22
For Dhaka Community Medical College admissions 2021-2022 cycle, it is important that the students adhere to these dates -
|Commencement of 2021-22 Intake Cycle||November & December 2021|
|Commencement of Application||November & December 2021|
|Call Letter||within the next 3-4 weeks|
Dhaka Community Medical College: Must Know Facts 2021-22Information
To secure Dhaka Community Medical College admission, aspirants need to keep in mind the following details:
|Course Intake 2021-22||November & December 2021|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission||45-60 days|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in 12th with PCB|
|Annual fees (approx.)||15,000 USD/ Year|
|NEET Exam||Not Required. However it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.|
|Duration of MBBS Course||5 years + 1 year of internship|
|World Rating||3.3 stars|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|University Recognized by||Approved by NMC, WHO, BMDC|
Dhaka Community Medical College Recognition
MBBS course at Dhaka Community College is recognized by WHO, NMC, University Grants Commission, Bangladesh, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Bangladesh, Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council.
The university is affiliated with Dhaka University.
Dhaka Community Medical College Fee Structure MBBS 2021-22
Dhaka Community Medical College fees for MBBS in Bangladesh 2021-22 is manageable. The students get the best facilities and infrastructure during the MBBS course.
Year-wise details of Dhaka Community Medical College fees is given below:
|Particulars||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Total|
|Course Fee in USD||USD 15,000||USD 4,000||USD 6,000||USD 6,000||USD 4,000||USD 35,000|
|Course Fee in INR||₹ 10,50,000||₹ 2,80,000||₹ 4,20,000||₹ 4,20,000||₹ 2,80,000||₹ 24,50,000|
Note: 1 USD = ₹ 70
Fees mentioned above is approximate, and may vary as per the change in currency or university policy.
Dhaka Community Medical College annual tuition fee is given above.
Registration charges, Application fee, flight tickets etc will charge up to 1,00,000 INR or more.
Hostel and Accommodation
Dhaka Community College hostel is available for all students, including international students who come to Bangladesh for MBBS in abroad. Given below is detailed information about the hostel facilities for students during MBBS in Bangladesh 2021-22.
- Dhaka Community Medical College reviews confirm that the hostel premises have fully furnished with basic as well as modern facilities like beds, shelves, blankets, fans, chairs, cupboard, bathrooms and study desks, laundry room etc.
- The hostel is at a walking distance from the university which saves transportation costs for students.
- Rooms are available on sharing basis. 2-3 students reside in one room at a time.
- There are separate dorms for girls and boys.
- Hostel mess provides healthy and hygienic food for students all day. Kitchen area is available if students wish to cook their meals.
- Students have access to reading rooms, entertainment area and common room.
- The hostel is under CCTV surveillance all day long. It is safe to study MBBS at Dhaka Community Medical College for Indian students.
- Students have access to free internet connectivity 24x7.
Dhaka Community Medical College MBBS Syllabus
Medical education at Dhaka Community Medical College aims to balance both theoretical and practical frames of education to equip students for future in the best way.
The course includes 5 years of classroom learning with a distinguished faculty and one year of internship in the final year of the course which gives the students practical training for practice.
The course has 3 main phases – Pre-Clinical, Para-Clinical and Clinical.
Here is the detailed syllabus of Dhaka Community Medical Collegefor MBBS:
Phase I (One and a half year)
|Phase I (One and a half year)|
|Phase II (One Year)|
|Phase III (One Year)|
|Pharmacology and Therapeutics|
|Phase IV (One and a half year)|
|Medicine and Allied Subjects|
|Surgery and Allied Subjects|
Dhaka Community Medical College admission requirement is preparing the following documents:
- Passport size Photographs
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Official Invitation letter from the university
- A copy of the application form
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Student Visa
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Income proof of parent/guardian
- Letter of Recommendation
- Covid-19 Test reports
- HIV/AIDS Test reports
Faculties offered in Dhaka Community Medical College for MBBS
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Dhaka Community Medical College
To secure admission in Dhaka Community Medical College, the students need to meet the following criteria:
- Students must have opted for Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as subjects in 10+2 or any equivalent examination.
- Applicant needs to have completed senior secondary education from a recognized board with 50% aggregate marks to study MBBS at Dhaka Community Medical College for Indian students.
- Dhaka Community Medical College admission requirement is to clear NEET examination only if the student wishes to practice in India after completion of their MBBS degree.
- Applicant must have attained the age of 17 years as on 31st July of the year of admission to study MBBS abroad in Bangladesh.
Admission Process Information
Dhaka Community Medical College admissions have an easy and smooth process. Dhaka Community Medical College admission office is cooperative and will help you throughout the application process.
Here is a step-by-step guide for Dhaka Community College admissions:
Step. 01Fill in the application form available on the university’s official website.
Step. 02Submit the required documents, along with scanned copy of passport. Student must submit authentic Identity proofs as required by the authorities. All documents must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Step. 03Dhaka Community Medical College admission office will issue an Offer letter to selected candidates once the above steps are complete.
Step. 04After receiving the Offer letter and confirmation of admission, the student will be asked to pay the enrolment fees specified by the institute. Dhaka Community Medical College fee for MBBS needs to be deposited with the university.
Step. 05Next step is applying for Visa. Student needs to apply for student Visa with the government authorities after payment of course fee.
Step. 06Once the visa application is verified and stamped, the student needs to inform the university of their date and time of arrival in Bangladesh.
And your dream to pursue MBBS in abroad will begin!
There is no entrance examination for enrolment in MBBS in Dhaka Community Medical College.
International as well as domestic students can avail hostel facilities during MBBS in Dhaka Community Medical College. Hostels are well-furnished and equipped with all the necessary services and infrastructure. Rooms are available on sharing basis. Boys and girls have separate hostel wings. Mess provides meals three times a day.
MBBS abroad at Dhaka Community Medical College is recognized by National Medical Commission (NMC), World Health Organization (WHO), Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council and other esteemed organizations. Dhaka Community Medical University is affiliated with Dhaka University.
Dhaka Community Medical College fee is 2-4 lakhs per year, except for first year when it amounts to 10-11 lakhs. First year fee includes admission charges and other one-time costs. In later years, Dhaka Community Medical College tuition fee is fairly affordable.
Dhaka Community Medical College is a good option to pursue MBBS. Dhaka Community Medical College tuition fee is manageable. The university has excellent hostel services and well-managed infrastructure. Faculty at the college is also supportive and ready to help students in their career. The university organizes conferences, seminars and student exchange programs every year to ensure holistic learning for its students. Admission in Dhaka Community Medical College begin in November & December 2021.
Security of students is a high priority at the university. Hostels as well as university premises are under CCTV surveillance all day. Security guards are stationed at all gates. Dhaka Community Medical college is safe for girls at all times.
Yes, MBBS education from Dhaka Community Medical College is acknowledged universally. You just need to clear the screening test of the country you wish to practice in after completion of your degree in Bangladesh.
University of Perpetual Help Address
University of Perpetual Help System DALTA, Las Pinas Campus
Almanza Uno, Las Pinas,
1740 Metro Manila,
Average Spending in Dhaka, Bangladesh during MBBS Abroad
1 Bangladeshi Taka (BDT) = Approx. INR 0.99/-
- Basic Lunchtime meal (with drink) at canteen: 100-300 BDT
- Fast Food joint Combo Meal (McDonald’s, Taco Bell, KFC etc): 500-680 BDT
- Indian Restaurants Meal for one: 700-2200 BDT
- Cappuccino: 70-350 BDT
- Bread for 2 people: 35-125 BDT
- Daily Commute to college (outside accommodation): 30-100 BDT
- Average public transport expense (monthly): 1200-4000 BDT
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff): 50-200 BDT
- Monthly Rental, furnished luxurious: 8000-25000 BDT
- Monthly Rental, semi furnished, simple locality: 5000-14000 BDT
- Utilities Expense (gas, electricity etc): 2500-8500 BDT
- Internet Expense: 1,400-5,000 BDT
- High Street Clothing (Zara, H&M, Only etc): 1000-5000 BDT
- Sports clothing (Adidas, Puma etc): 800-5000 BDT
- Shoes and footwear: 2000-8000 BDT
Top 5 restaurants for Indian Students in Dhaka
Bar B Q Tonight will transport you right in your homeland with their dishes from tandoor. The restaurant serves Indian and Asian tandoori snacks and delicious desserts.
Elements is the perfect spot to hangout with your friends and have lunch. The restaurant serves Italian, American and Indian food.
Seasonal Tastes has the ultimate fine-dining experience waiting for you. The restaurant serves Japanese, Indian and American cuisines.
Lucknow has all the lip-smacking desi flavours you might miss in your time away from India. The place has a wide range of Indian food options to choose from.
Seven Spices is a great restaurant if you wish to have a remix of dishes. The place offers Italian, Chinese, Indian, European, American and Bangladeshi food choices.