MBBS in Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College
Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College was established in 1998 as a private college for MBBS in Bangladesh. The school is located in Dhaka and affiliated with Dhaka University. Gonoshasthaya Samaj Medical College offers 5 years long MBBS course to young students who wish to pursue a career in the medical sciences.
Gonoshasthaya Samaj Medical College aims at providing its students practical training in cohesion with theoretical understanding of the discipline. The institution has 17 health centers and 5 academic hospitals. Students get the opportunity to work under qualified professionals and learn from them.
Gonoshasthaya Samaj Medical College admissions begin in September 2021. Application form for MBBS in Gonoshasthaya Samaj Medical College will be out in November & December 2021.
Benefits of MBBS in Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College
MBBS course at Gonoshasthaya Samaj Medical College opens up various avenues for its students. There are various advantages for Indian students when they study MBBS in Bangladesh at Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College.
- Gonoshasthaya Samaj Medical College focuses on a holistic education structure that prioritizes theoretical as well as practical frames of knowledge.
- Gonoshasthaya Samaj Medical College provides internship opportunities with various institutions in association with the school.
- Student exchange programs and research opportunities are available for students every year. The university also organizes guest lectures by well-known professionals.
- Medical education at Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College gives students access to the huge resources available at the library. The library has well-maintained infrastructure and vast academic resources.
- Language lab aids in fluency of both English and Bangla for students who study MBBS at Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik College.
- Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College tuition fee is affordable. Students who need financial assistance have various scholarships they can apply for.
- MBBS at Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College is conducted in English language and Bangla.
- Gonoshasthaya Samaj Medical College world rating is 4 Stars.
Dhaka is the capital city of Bangladesh. The metropolitan is located on the banks of Buriganga. Dhaka is the cultural, educational and trade center of the country with many tourist spots like – Ahsan Mazil, Lalbagh Fort, Sonargaon, Sadarghat, Bangladesh National Museum etc.
Dhaka experiences a tropical climate. Average temperature throughout the month is 26 degree Celsius.
Facilities & Infrastructure
- The university has five medical centres in five cities – Savar, Dhanmondi, Pabna, Gaibandha and Gazipur. Students witness medical professionals at work here and learn from them
- The university campus is large and accommodates lectures halls, laboratories, sports centre, conference halls and other spaces that students require during their medical degree.
- Hostel accommodation is offered for domestic as well as international students. The hostel is designed with modern equipment and offer wi-fi, mess meals, common room, entertainment room etc for residing students.
- The university has a big library where students can read and study all day.
Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College world ranking and Recognition
MBBS course at Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College is recognized by WHO, NMC, University Grants Commission, Bangladesh, Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council, Director General Health Services (Dhaka), Ministry of Foreign Affairs, The Government of People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College: Important Dates 2021-22
For Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College admissions 2021-2022 cycle, it is important that the students adhere to these dates -
|Commencement of 2021-22 Intake Cycle||November & December 2021|
|Commencement of Application||November & December 2021|
|Call Letter||within the next 3-4 weeks|
Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College: Must Know Facts 2021-22
To secure Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College admission, aspirants need to keep in mind the following details:
|Course Intake 2021||November & December 2021|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission||45-60 days|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in 12th with PCB|
|NEET Exam||Not Required. However it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.|
|Duration of MBBS Course||5 years + 1 year of internship|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College Ranking in Bangladesh||79|
|Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College World Rating||4 stars|
|University Recognized by||Approved by NMC, WHO|
Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College Fee Structure MBBS 2021-22
Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College fees for MBBS in Bangladesh 2021-22 is manageable. The students get the best facilities and infrastructure during the MBBS course.
Year-wise details of Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College fees is given below:
|Particulars||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Course Fee in USD||USD 13,600||USD 3200||USD 7500||USD 4000||USD 3700|
|Course Fee in INR||₹ 9,52,000||₹ 2,24,000||₹ 5,25,000||₹ 2,80,000||₹ 2,59,000|
|Hostel Charges (INR)||₹ 1,12,000||₹ 1,12,000||₹ 1,12,000||₹ 1,12,000||₹ 1,12,000|
|Total in INR||₹ 10,64,000||₹ 3,36,000||₹ 6,37,000||₹ 3,92,000||₹ 3,71,000|
Note:1 USD = ₹ 70 (It may vary)
Fees mentioned above is approximate, and may vary as per the change in currency.
Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College annual tuition fee and hostel charges are given above.
Registration charges, Application fee, flight tickets etc will charge up to 1,00,000 INR or more.
Hostel and Accommodation
Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College hostel is available for all students, including international students who come to Bangladesh for MBBS in abroad. Given below is detailed information about the hostel facilities for students during MBBS in Bangladesh 2021-22.
- Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College reviews confirm that the hostel premises have fully furnished with basic as well as modern facilities like beds, shelves, fans, chairs, cupboard, bathrooms and study desks, laundry room etc.
- Girls and boys have separate hostel wings.
- Hostel mess provides healthy and hygienic food for students all day.
- Students have access to reading rooms, entertainment area and common room.
- Kitchen area is available for students if they wish to cook for themselves.
Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical CollegeMBBS Syllabus
Medical education at Gonoshasthaya Samaj Medical College aims to balance both theoretical and practical frames of education to equip students for future in the best way.
The course includes 5 years of classroom learning with a distinguished faculty and one year of internship in the final year of the course which gives the students practical training for practice.
Here is the detailed syllabus of Gonoshasthaya Samaj Medical College for MBBS:
|Phase I (One and a half year)|
|Phase II (One Year)|
|Phase III (One Year)|
|Pharmacology and Therapeutics|
|Phase IV (One and a half year)|
|Medicine and Allied Subjects|
|Surgery and Allied Subjects|
Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College admission requirement is preparing the following documents:
- Passport size Photographs
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Official Invitation letter from the university
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Student Visa
- Birth Certificate
- NEET Scorecard (if opted)
- Medical Certificate
- Income proof of parent/guardian
Faculties offered in Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College for MBBS
- Biomedical Engineering
- Medical Physics
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College
To secure admission in Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College, the students need to meet the following criteria:
- Applicant needs to have completed senior secondary education from a recognized board with 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects to study MBBS at Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College for Indian students.
- Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College admission requirement does not require NEET examination. However it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.
- Applicant must have attained the age of 17 years as on 31st July of the year of admission to study MBBS abroad in Bangladesh.
Admission Process Information
Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College admissions have an easy and smooth process. Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College admission office is cooperative and will help you throughout the application process.
Here is a step-by-step guide for Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College admissions:
Step. 01Fill in the application form available on the Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College official website.
Step. 02Submit the required documents, along with scanned copy of passport. Student must submit authentic Identity proofs as required by the authorities. All documents must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Step. 03Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College admission office will issue an Offer letter to selected candidates once the above steps are complete.
Step. 04After receiving the Offer letter and confirmation of admission, the student will be asked to pay the enrolment fees specified by the institute. Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College fee for MBBS needs to be deposited with the university as well.
Step. 05Next step is applying for Visa. Student needs to apply for student Visa with the government authorities after payment of course fee.
Step. 06Once the visa application is verified and stamped, the student needs to inform the university of their date and time of arrival in Bangladesh.
And your dream to pursue MBBS in abroad will begin!
Various scholarships are available for student who wish to study MBBS at Gonoshasthaya Samaj Medical College – Salma Chowdhury Memorial Trust, Professor Rokeya Rahman Kabir Scholarship, Jaheda Khanum Foundation etc. Scholarships are awarded to bright students as well as students who need financial assistance after admission in Gonoshasthaya Samaj Medical College.
Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College fee is 3-4 lakhs per year. It varies each year. Students are supposed to pay Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College tuition fee when they reach the campus after admission via cash or online transfer.
Yes, MBBS from Gonoshasthaya Medical College Dhanmodi is recognized by NMC, WHO and University Grants Commission, Bangladesh, Ministry of Foreign Affairs etc.
Gonoshasthaya Samaj Medical College is a great option for Indian students to pursue MBBS. Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College tuition fee is manageable. Scholarships are available for bright students for financial assistance. Gonoshasthaya Samaj Medical College world rating is 4 Stars. Gonoshasthaya Samaj Medical College ranks 79 in the country.
Gonoshasthaya Medical College admission 2021-22 begins in March with the application form out on the university’s portal. Students who wish to apply for MBBS course in Bangladesh need to fill the application form and submit the necessary documents.
Average Spending in Dhaka, Bangladesh during MBBS Abroad
1 Bangladeshi Taka (BDT) = Approx. INR 0.99/-
- Basic Lunchtime meal (with drink) at canteen: 100-300 BDT
- Fast Food joint Combo Meal (McDonald’s, Taco Bell, KFC etc): 500-680 BDT
- Indian Restaurants Meal for one: 700-2200 BDT
- Cappuccino: 70-350 BDT
- Bread for 2 people: 35-125 BDT
- Daily Commute to college (outside accommodation): 30-100 BDT
- Average public transport expense (monthly): 1200-4000 BDT
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff): 50-200 BDT
- Monthly Rental, furnished luxurious: 8000-25000 BDT
- Monthly Rental, semi furnished, simple locality: 5000-14000 BDT
- Utilities Expense (gas, electricity etc): 2500-8500 BDT
- Internet Expense: 1,400-5,000 BDT
- High Street Clothing (Zara, H&M, Only etc): 1000-5000 BDT
- Sports clothing (Adidas, Puma etc): 800-5000 BDT
- Shoes and footwear: 2000-8000 BDT
Top 5 restaurants for Indian Students in Dhaka
Bar B Q Tonight will transport you right in your homeland with their dishes from tandoor. The restaurant serves Indian and Asian tandoori snacks and delicious desserts.
Elements is the perfect spot to hangout with your friends and have lunch. The restaurant serves Italian, American and Indian food.
Seasonal Tastes has the ultimate fine-dining experience waiting for you. The restaurant serves Japanese, Indian and American cuisines.
Lucknow has all the lip-smacking desi flavours you might miss in your time away from India. The place has a wide range of Indian food options to choose from.
Seven Spices is a great restaurant if you wish to have a remix of dishes. The place offers Italian, Chinese, Indian, European, American and Bangladeshi food choices.