MBBS in Kumudini Women's Medical College
One of the top institutes of Kumudini Welfare Trust, this college is a success story and a win for all women kind. Situated in Tangail, MBBS in Kumudini Women's Medical College is one of the best options for MBBS abroad.
Kumudini Women's Medical College has around 600 students, among which 170 are foreign students. Annually, Kumudini Women's Medical College welcomes outstanding students from Bangladesh and other countries, making the university culturally diverse. The college is dedicated to offering excellent medical education with an emphasis on students' professional growth and a richly supportive atmosphere in which to achieve educational objectives.
MBBS in Kumudini Women's Medical College graduates professional, compassionate, and caring physicians who are adept in medicine, committed to the profession's social values and ethics and committed to lifelong learning.
Kumudini Women's Medical College aims to enrol enthusiastic and committed students who want to pursue an MBBS degree.
Why study MBBS at Kumudini Women's Medical College 2021?
Kumudini Women's Medical College admissions are always jam-packed due to the extremely high demand among international students aspiring for this MBBS abroad. The following are some reasons for why it is so:
- The Institute provides world-class specialised educational excellence and research.
- The institution has been classified in an international medical educational directory, allowing students to take international competitive entrance exams while studying abroad.
- To provide quality education to students, the University has accredited faculty members who are experts in the medical fields.
- The at Kumudini Women's Medical College tuition fees are economical, and instalments are flexible.
- The university frequently organises extracurricular programmes for students, such as athletic and cultural events.
- They are introducing a well-designed MBBS curriculum.
- The associated hospital has built facilities to provide lecture room, demonstrations, theoretical, and practical clinical teaching.
Living in Tangail City
- The Tangail District's main urban area is situated on the bank of the Louhajang River, 98 kilometres north-west of Dhaka, the capital.
- It is Bangladesh's 23rd largest district.
- It is under 100 kilometres from Dhaka.
Cost of Living in Tangail City
The costs of daily equipment are reasonable and easy on a student’s budget.
Facilities at Kumudini Women's Medical College
Kumudini Women's Medical College in Bangladesh offers premium modern facilities that are well-organized to align with student’s needs:
- Modern Equipment
- Dissection Hall
- Lecture Halls
- Tutorial Room
Kumudini Women's Medical College Ranking 2021-22
According to UniRank, Kumudini Women's Medical College Bangladesh world ranking and country ranking is as follows:
Kumudini Women's Medical College MBBS - Course Duration
Kumudini Women's Medical College MBBS offers a five-year bachelor's degree in medicine and surgery is followed by a one-year internship:
- At Kumudini Women's Medical College, medical students must complete a five-year MBBS programme in English.
- Highly qualified professors would provide the student with not only theoretical but also practical experience.
Kumudini Women's Medical College: Important Dates and Timelines 2021-22
To study MBBS at Kumudini Women's Medical College for Indian students, the following are the essential dates:
|Commencement of 2021-22 Intake Cycle||November & December 2021|
|Last Date of Application||November & December 2021|
|Admission Letter||Within two weeks|
Kumudini Women's Medical College - Must Know Facts 2021-22
MBBS in Kumudini Women's Medical College is a robust MBBS course in Bangladesh that can deliver on their farsighted few of empowering women with their dreams:
|Basic Eligibility||HSC or equivalent with 50% (PCB)|
|NEET Entrance Test||Not Required. However it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.|
|Last Date to Apply||November & December 2021|
|Course Fee||₹ 31.47 lac (On admission)|
|Course Duration||6 years (Including 1-year internship)|
|Kumudini Women's Medical College Ranking||Country Ranking- 8
World Ranking - 4 stars
|University Recognized by||MCI/NMC and WHO approved|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
MBBS in Kumudini Women's Medical College Fee Structure 2021-22
Kumudini Women's Medical College fees are structured affordably for international students interested to study MBBS in Bangladesh:
|Instalments||Amount in USD||Amount in Rs|
|Admission Time||USD 12,500||₹ 8,75,000|
|1||USD 6,100||₹ 4,27,000|
|2||USD 6,100||₹ 4,27,000|
|3||USD 6,100||₹ 4,27,000|
|4||USD 6,100||₹ 4,27,000|
|5||USD 6,100||₹ 4,27,000|
|Total Fees||USD 43,000||₹ 30,10,000|
Note: Kumudini Women's Medical College fees are subject to change. Please contact the university for clarity
Hostel and Accommodation Facility
This college is a residential institution with sufficient accommodations for all international MBBS students:
- One hostel is primarily for international students, with air conditioning and a refrigerator.
- There are five hostels with a total of 1011 rooms with separate dining rooms, study rooms and clubrooms
- The hostel provides world-class protection 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The hostel has a communal kitchen where guests can prepare their meals.
- A student has access to the following modern bare necessities during their tenure in the college as students:
- Washing Machine
Kumudini Women's Medical College – MBBS Syllabus
Kumudini Women's Medical College tuition fee pays for the following elaborate and robust MBBS curriculum:
|1st Phase||1 year and 6 months||Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry||First Professional MBBS|
|2nd Phase||1 Year||Community Medicine and Forensic Medicine||Second Professional MBBS|
|3rd Phase||1 Year||pharmacology & therapeutics, microbiology and Pathology||Third Professional MBBS|
|4th Phase||1 year and 6 months||Medicine and allied subjects, Surgery and allied subjects, Obstetrics and Gynecology||Final Professional MBBS|
The following Kumudini Women's Medical College admission requirements must be carried by the student, original and copies.
- SSC and HSC examination certificates
- Extracurricular activities certificates
- Passport size photos (3)
- Filled Application Form
- Transfer certificate
- valid passport
- NEET examination scorecard (if opted)
- Migration certificate
- Birth certificate
- Caste certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC)
- ID proof
- COVID-19 test reports
Eligibility Criteria by Kumudini Women's Medical College for MBBS
The Kumudini Women's Medical College admissions are easy for students who clear the following criteria:
- Candidates must have a grade point average of 9.00 in SSC and HSC examinations in PCM(B) from any recognised board.
- Candidates who are married do not qualified to apply for MBBS in Kumudini Women's Medical College.
- As of the 31st December of the admission year, the applicant must be 17 years old.
- To get an MBBS seat at Kumudini Women's Medical College, students need not require NEET test. However it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.
Admission Process for MBBS in Kumudini Women's Medical College: Step by Step guide
Kumudini Women's Medical College admissions are as simple as the following few steps for students who clear the eligibility criteria.
Step. 01Candidates interested in pursuing an MBBS programme should complete and submit an application form.
Step. 02Applicants must e-mail scanned copies of their higher secondary school diplomas and other documents (mentioned in the next sub-section).
Step. 03Selected students will receive an offer letter from the college.
Step. 04After receiving the confirmation, candidates must pay the first-year Kumudini Women's Medical College tuition fee.
Step. 05Applicants must then apply for a visa as soon as possible to obtain a valid passport.
The college is a member of several boards:
- Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
- Govt. of the Peoples’ Republic of Bangladesh.
- International Medical Education Directory- FAIMER, USA.
- National Medical Commission (NMC).
- World Health Organization (WHO).
- The University of Dhaka.
- Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BMDC).
Other than to study MBBS abroad, the following are the other faculties offered:
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
Kumudini Women's Medical College – Address
The following is exactly where Kumudini Women's Medical College is located:
Mirzapur, near Kumudini women's medical college,
Average Spending by Indian Students at Kumudini Women's Medical College, Tangail City
|Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant||80.00 ৳||₹ 80.00 - ₹ 80.00|
|Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course||400.00 ৳||₹ 400.00 - ₹ 400.00|
|Milk (regular), (1 liter)||55.00 ৳||₹ 50.00 - ₹ 60.00|
|Loaf of Fresh White Bread (500g)||32.50 ৳||₹ 30.00 - ₹ 35.00|
|Rice (white), (1kg)||40.00 ৳||₹ 35.00 - ₹ 48.00|
|Eggs (regular) (12)||96.00 ৳||₹ 90.00 - ₹ 108.00|
|Apples (1kg)||90.00 ৳||₹ 90.00 - ₹ 130.00|
|Banana (1kg)||60.00 ৳||₹ 60.00 - ₹ 60.00|
|Oranges (1kg)||85.00 ৳||₹ 40.00 - ₹ 130.00|
|Tomato (1kg)||50.00 ৳||₹ 50.00 - ₹ 50.00|
|Taxi Start (Normal Tariff)||50.00 ৳||₹ 50.00 - ₹ 50.00|
|Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff)||50.00 ৳||₹ 50.00 - ₹ 50.00|
|Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre||4,500.00 ৳|
|Apartment (1 bedroom) Outside of Centre||3,500.00 ৳|
|Apartment (3 bedrooms) in City Centre||10,500.00 ৳|
|1 Pair of Jeans (Levis 501 Or Similar)||600.00 ৳||₹ 600.00 - ₹ 1,600.00|
|1 Summer Dress in a Chain Store (Zara, H&M, ...)||1,000.00 ৳||₹ 1,000.00 - ₹ 1,000.00|
|1 Pair of Nike Running Shoes (Mid-Range)||3,250.00 ৳||₹ 1,500.00 - ₹ 5,000.00|
Top 4 places and hangout spots for Indian Students near Kumudini Women's Medical College
Just for Indians; music, crowd and food.
One of the best in the city and soulfully Indian
Good for groups and Indian snacks
A famous local hangout with Indian flavours evident in their menu