MBBS in Mainamoti Medical College
Affiliated to Chittagong Medical University, this is a private college that aims to empower students who choose to study MBBS at Mainamoti Medical College with state-of-the-art academic excellence aided with focused current research complying with syllabus curated by Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC).
Founded on the 21st of February 2011 in Comilla, Bangladesh, the university is named after the historical site Mainamoti in the light of what it stands for: knowledge. MBBS in Mainamoti Medical College provides excellent clinical services, competent and committed faculty and a student-friendly atmosphere that promotes education.
Why study MBBS at Mainamoti Medical College 2023-24?
The following are some of the benefits of securing a medical education at Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital for the candidates:
- For the MBBS registration for Mainamoti Medical College admissions, the institute has a simple documentation procedure.
- The Mainamoti Medical College fee structure is planned with every candidate's affordability in mind, giving value to merit over affluence.
- For the advancement and current industry sense, the university hosts a variety of seminars and guest lectures.
- University entrance exams are no a prerequisite for students to be accepted into the MBBS programme.
- The institute has a wide campus with a well-developed and furnished infrastructure.
- Students from all over the world learn MBBS in Mainamoti Medical College in English.
- The university also employs several teaching and learning approaches.
- The committed and trained teachers work tirelessly to fulfil their responsibilities, often going above and beyond to assist students.
Living in Comilla City
It is the administrative centre of the Comilla District, which is part of the Chittagong Division and is located along the Dhaka-Chittagong Highway.
Tourist attractions abound in Comilla. The Mainamati Museum now houses a collection of archaeological artefacts found in the district, most of which date from the 7th–8th centuries. In Comilla, the Commonwealth War Graves Commission looks after and protects a World War II war cemetery.
The climate in Comilla is tropical savanna. Comilla's climate is characterised by monsoons, high temperatures, high humidity, and heavy rainfall. The hot season begins in early April and lasts until July.
Cost of Living in Comilla City
Living in Comilla is inexpensive for students studying MBBS in Bangladesh. However, the university attends to all the bare necessities of their students.
Facilities at Mainamoti Medical College
Mainamoti Medical College in Bangladesh infrastructure meets all basic criteria by offering modern facilities:
- A canteen where students and faculty staff can get a variety of foods.
- A well-stocked library with the most up-to-date books, monographs, journals, magazines, newspapers, and computers.
- Latest educational equipment needed for MBBS in abroad.
- The laboratories, classrooms, and computer labs are state-of-the-art for students.
- Throughout their MBBS course in Bangladesh, the institute will, as always, prioritised the safety of its students and provides a top-notch security system.
Mainamoti Medical College Ranking 2023-24
According to UniRank, Mainamoti Medical College Bangladesh world ranking and country ranking is as follows:
Mainamoti Medical College MBBS - Course Duration
Mainamoti Medical College fee structure attributes 5 years of MBBS abroad including theoretical and hands-on education and a one-year internship programme that is required.
The internship is a training programme developed by BMDC for a registration that allows students to practise independently.
Mainamoti Medical College: Important Dates and Timelines 2023-24
To study MBBS at Mainamoti Medical College for Indian students, the following dates are important. Mainamoti Medical College admission requirements are to be submitted as per the following:
|Commencement of 2023-24 Intake Cycle||November & December, 2023|
|Last Date of Application||November & December, 2023|
|Admission Letter||Within two weeks|
Mainamoti Medical College - Must Know Facts 2023-24
MBBS in Mainamoti Medical College is an achievable feat for students who want to study MBBS abroad.
|Basic Eligibility||HSC or equivalent with 50%|
|NEET Entrance Test||Not Required. Howerver it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession|
|Last Date to Apply||November & December, 2023|
|Course Fee||₹ 27,80,306 (Full course)|
|Course Duration||6 years (Including 1-year internship)|
|University Recognized by||MCI/NMC and WHO approved|
|Mainamoti Medical Ranking||Country Ranking - 52 |
World Rating - 3 stars
MBBS in Mainamoti Medical College Fee Structure 2023
Mainamoti Medical College tuition fee is fair and provides value for money. Below is the split-up of the Mainamoti Medical College fees into the course fees and extra expenses:
|Particular||Fees per Year|
|Fee in USD||USD 13,000|
|Fee in INR||₹ 9,10,000|
|Development Fee||USD 4,000|
|Admission Fee||USD 5,000|
|Session Fee ( $ 1000 * 5 Years )||USD 5,000|
|Lab Fee||USD 1,400|
|Tuition Fee per month $ 160 * 60 months||USD 9,600|
|Discount for Indian and Nepalese||USD 4,000|
|Total Fees ( Without Lodging & Registration Fees )||USD 34,000|
Note: The above is subject to change. Please contact the university for clarity on Mainamoti Medical College fees.
Hostel and Accommodation Facility
Mainamoti Medical College hostel gives its students international standard accommodation:
- Students are housed in shared hostel rooms
- Boys and girls have separate rooms on various floors in the hostel.
- Water and energy are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- International students will eat healthy and fresh food in the mess.
- The entire hostel system is monitored 24 hours a day.
- Bedding, a cupboard, a table, and a fan are among the bare necessities that are attended to.
- Students have access to a centralised heating system.
- Students have access to a shared kitchen where they can prepare their meals.
- In the hostel, there are washing rooms and a gym.
- There is a room with washing machines available.
- There is a popular relaxing area in the building.
- In the hostel, Internet access is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Mainamoti Medical College – MBBS Syllabus
The following table shows the syllabus for the MBBS course at Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital:
|1st Phase||1 year and 6 months||Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry||First Professional MBBS|
|2nd Phase||1 Year||Community Medicine and Forensic Medicine||Second Professional MBBS|
|3rd Phase||1 Year||pharmacology & therapeutics, microbiology and Pathology||Third Professional MBBS|
|4th Phase||1 year and 6 months||Medicine and allied subjects, Surgery and allied subjects, Obstetrics and Gynecology||Final Professional MBBS|
Mainamoti Medical College admission requirements are listed as follows:
- Completed and accurate application form
- SSC/HSC or equivalent mark sheets
- Passing certificate
- Migration certificate
- MBBS fee receipt for admission
- NEET report card (if opted)
- Passport photocopy
- Medical certificate
- Passport size photos
Faculty and Courses Information
Eligibility Criteria by Mainamoti Medical College for MBBS
Admissions at Mainamoti Medical College needs the following simple criteria to be fulfilled by the students who wants to pursue medical education at Mainamoti Medical College:
- The candidate must have passed Physics, Biology, English, and Chemistry in a 10+12 or equivalent test.
- Students in the open group must achieve a cumulative score of 50% in PCB subjects.
- Students in the ST/SC/OBC groups must obtain an average score of 45 percent in PCB subjects.
- On or before the 31st December of the admission year for MBBS, the applicant must have reached the age of 17.
- Candidates from India need not require NEET. However it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.
Admission Process for MBBS in Mainamoti Medical College: Step by Step guide
Mainamoti Medical College admissions are done without a sweat due to the robust and simple system they follow to facilitate aspiring doctors who want to study MBBS in Bangladesh.
Step. 01Before the deadline dates, candidates must complete the online application form accessible on the official website with accurate information.
Step. 02Candidates must search and upload all relevant documents.
Step. 03The university will give the applicant an offer letter within 48 hours.
Step. 04Pay the first-year MBBS course fee after receiving the offer letter.
Step. 05In order to obtain a valid passport, students must apply for a visa.
Step. 06Be patient for a few days, as visa processing can take 30 days. The applicant would receive a valid passport, allowing them to realise their dream.
Here are some commonly asked questions in addition to the details provided:
NEET is not required. However it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.
All staff are equipped with English.
Mainamoti Medical College – Address
The following is the contact of the university:
Average Spending by Indian Students at Mainamoti Medical College, Comilla City
In an off-chance of the students needing to incur expenses outside the campus, the following are the tentative costs of daily used items.
|Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant||150.00 ৳||₹ 150.00 - ₹ 150.00|
|Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course||500.00 ৳||₹ 500.00 - ₹ 500.00|
|McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal)||450.00 ৳||₹ 450.00 - ₹ 450.00|
|Milk (regular), (1 liter)||70.00 ৳||₹ 65.00 - ₹ 75.00|
|Loaf of Fresh White Bread (500g)||51.67 ৳||₹ 30.00 - ₹ 65.00|
|Rice (white), (1kg)||60.00 ৳||₹ 45.00 - ₹ 70.00|
|Eggs (regular) (12)||99.40 ৳||₹ 38.40 - ₹ 120.00|
|One-way Ticket (Local Transport)||50.00 ৳|
|Monthly Pass (Regular Price)||1,000.00 ৳|
|Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre||8,000.00 ৳|
|Apartment (1 bedroom) Outside of Centre||6,000.00 ৳|
|1 Pair of Jeans (Levis 501 Or Similar)||2,666.67 ৳||₹ 1,500.00 - ₹ 4,000.00|
|1 Summer Dress in a Chain Store (Zara, H&M, ...)||1,966.67 ৳||₹ 1,300.00 - ₹ 3,000.00|
|1 Pair of Nike Running Shoes (Mid-Range)||5,250.00 ৳||₹ 2,500.00 - ₹ 8,000.00|
Top 5 places and hangout spots for Indian Students near Mainamoti Medical College
It is a feast for the non-vegetarian hearts
The most authentic local chicken dishes in Bangladesh
An easy on the pocket gastronomical delight
A taste of Bangladesh without shelling much
Indian food with a Bangla twist