MBBS in President Abdul Hamid Medical College
President Abdul Hamid Medical College is a recently founded medical school in Kishoreganj, Bangladesh. Established in 2013, the college has progressed swiftly in terms of its education facilities and learned faculty. About 500 students and more than 50 accomplished professors grace the halls of the college.
President Abdul Hamid Medical College admissions 2021-22 begin in November & December 2021. The institute is devoted to its goal to provide affordable, quality medical education to students who pursue MBBS course in Bangladesh.
Benefits of MBBS in President Abdul Hamid Medical College
MBBS course at President Abdul Hamid Medical College opens up various avenues for its students. There are various advantages for Indian students when they study MBBS in Bangladesh at this college.
- President Abdul Hamid College allows students to explore their interests, both academic and co-curricular.
- The university organises an array of seminars, conferences and interaction programs for students. Many extra-curricular activities and events are also organized annually.
- President Abdul Hamid Medical College in Bangladesh has been a host to accomplished guest lecturers from across the world. Students who study MBBS at President Abdul Hamid Medical College are given the best guidance by college faculty as well as guest lecturers who are associated with the university.
- Medical education at President Abdul Hamid Medical College is recognized all around the world. The university is affiliated with Dhaka University and recognized by NMC and WHO.
- President Abdul Hamid Medical College tuition fee is quite affordable and lesser than many Indian medical universities.
- The university provides well-developed infrastructure, latest technological equipment and furnished classrooms and hostels for medical students.
- MBBS at President Abdul Hamid Medical College allows the students to practice worldwide after the completion of their degree. The faculty prepares you for a successful career in the medical field.
- English language is the medium of instruction for MBBS in Bangladesh.
Kishoreganj is a city and district in Bangladesh, located on the banks on Kundali Khal River. The city has tourist destinations, namely Isha Khan’s Jangalbari Fort, Jamalpur Jame Masjid, Swadhinta Stambha etc.
Climate in Kishoreganj is tropical. The city has monsoonal season and temperature ranges between 19 degree Celsius to 29 degree Celsius.
Infrastructure and Facilities
- The university offers modern infrastructure and high-technology laboratories for its medical students.
- The university’s hospital centre is equipped with 250 beds to accommodate a large number of patients. Student have the opportunity to observe experienced professionals at work at the centre. They are also offered internships opportunity at the same.
- The library is spacious and well-stocked. About 200 students can study at once in the library.
- Other facilities include air-conditioned halls and rooms, internet connectivity, canteen, student volunteers for new students etc
President Abdul Hamid Medical College Recognition
- MBBS course at President Abdul Hamid Medical College is recognized by WHO, NMC, University Grants Commission, Bangladesh, Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council.
- The university is affiliated with Dhaka University.
President Abdul Hamid Medical College: Important Dates 2021-22
For President Abdul Hamid Medical College admissions 2021-2022 cycle, it is important that the students adhere to these dates-
|Commencement of 2021-22 Intake Cycle||November & December 2021|
|Commencement of Application||November & December 2021|
|Call Letter||within the next 3-4 weeks|
President Abdul Hamid Medical College: Must Know Facts 2021-22
To secure President Abdul Hamid Medical College admission, aspirants need to keep in mind the following details:
|Course Intake 2021-22||November & December 2021|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission||45-60 days|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in 12th with PCB|
|Annual fees (approx.)||INR 10.50 Lakh (First Year)|
|NEET Exam||Not Required. However it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India|
|Duration of MBBS Course||5 years + 1 year of internship|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|University World Ratings||3 stars|
|University Recognized by||Approved by NMC, WHO, BMDC|
President Abdul Hamid Medical College Fee Structure MBBS 2021-22
President Abdul Hamid Medical College fees for MBBS in Bangladesh 2021-22 is manageable. The students get the best facilities and infrastructure during the MBBS course.
Year-wise details of President Abdul Hamid Medical College fees is given below:
|Particulars||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Total|
|Course Fee in USD||USD 15,000||USD 4,000||USD 6,000||USD 6,000||USD 4,000||USD 35,000|
|Course Fee in INR||₹ 10,50,000||₹ 2,80,000||₹ 4,20,000||₹ 4,20,000||₹ 2,80,000||₹ 24,50,000|
Note: 1 USD = ₹ 70
Fees mentioned above is approximate, and may vary as per the change in currency or university policy.
President Abdul Hamid Medical College annual tuition fee is given above.
Registration charges, Application fee, flight tickets etc will charge up to 1,00,000 INR or more.
President Abdul Hamid Medical College admission fees is included in first year charges mentioned above.
Hostel and Accommodation
President Abdul Hamid Medical College hostel is available for all students, including international students who come to Bangladesh for MBBS in abroad. Given below is detailed information about the hostel facilities for students during MBBS in Bangladesh 2021-22.
- President Abdul Hamid Medical College reviews confirm that the hostel premises have fully furnished with basic as well as modern facilities like beds, shelves, blankets, pillows, fans, chairs, cupboard, bathrooms and study desks, laundry room etc.
- Rooms are available on sharing basis. 2-3 students reside in one room at a time. Each room has a bathroom.
- There are separate dorms for girls and boys.
- Rooms are air-conditioned and equipped with internet connectivity.
- Hostel mess provides healthy and hygienic food for students all day.
- Hostel mess provides healthy and hygienic food for students all day.
- President Abdul Hamid Medical College library is well-stacked with texts and reading material for students.
- Common room is a space for socializing and entertainment for all students.
- The hostel is under CCTV surveillance all day long.
- The university has a gym, laundry room and other spaces that students may need during their time in MBBS.
President Abdul Hamid Medical College MBBS Syllabus
Medical education at President Abdul Hamid Medical College aims to balance both theoretical and practical frames of education to equip students for future in the best way.
The course includes 5 years of classroom learning with a distinguished faculty and one year of rotating internship in the final year of the course which gives the students practical training under experienced medical professionals.
The course has 3 main phases – Pre-Clinical, Para-Clinical and Clinical.
Here is the detailed syllabus of President Abdul Hamid Medical College for MBBS:
|Phase I (One and a half year)|
|Phase II (One Year)|
|Phase III (One Year)|
|Pharmacology and Therapeutics|
|Phase IV (One and a half year)|
|Medicine and Allied Subjects|
|Surgery and Allied Subjects|
President Abdul Hamid Medical College admission requirement is preparing the following documents:
- Passport size Photographs
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Official Invitation letter from the university
- A copy of the application form
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Student Visa
- Birth Certificate
- NEET Scorecard (if opted)
- Medical Certificate
- Income proof of parent/guardian
- Covid-19 Test reports
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in President Abdul Hamid Medical College
To secure admission in President Abdul Hamid Medical College, the students need to meet the following criteria:
- Applicant needs to have completed senior secondary education from a recognized board with 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology to study MBBS at President Abdul Hamid Medical College for Indian students.
- President Abdul Hamid Medical College admission requirement does not mandates NEET. However it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India
- Applicant must have attained the age of 17 years as on 31st July of the year of admission to study MBBS abroad in Bangladesh.
- It is mandatory to posses a valid passport to study MBBS at President Abdul Hamid Medical College for Indian students.
Admission Process Information
President Abdul Hamid Medical College admissions have an easy and smooth process. President Abdul Hamid Medical College admission office is available for any queries you might have.
Here is a step-by-step guide for President Abdul Hamid Medical College admissions:
Step. 01Fill in the application form available on the official website of the university.
Step. 02Submit the required documents, along with scanned copy of passport. Student must submit authentic Identity proofs as required by the authorities. All documents must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Step. 03President Abdul Hamid Medical College admission office will issue an Offer letter to selected candidates once the above steps are complete.
Step. 04After receiving the Offer letter and confirmation of admission, the student will be asked to deposit President Abdul Hamid Medical College fee via net banking.
Step. 05Next step is applying for Visa. Student needs to apply for student Visa with the government authorities after payment of course fee.
Step. 06Once the visa application is verified and stamped, the student needs to inform the university of their date and time of arrival in Bangladesh.
And your dream to pursue MBBS in abroad will begin!
MBBS in President Abdul Hamid Medical College does not require NEET examination. However it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.
MBBS in President Abdul Hamid Medical College is 6 years long. First 5 years are for classroom learning and final year has mandatory internship for all MBBS students.
MBBS abroad at President Abdul Hamid College is recognized by National Medical Commission (NMC), World Health Organization (WHO), Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council and other esteemed organizations. The college is affiliated with Dhaka University.
President Abdul Hamid Medical College fee is 2-4 lakhs per year, except for first year when it amounts to 10-11 lakhs. First year fee includes admission charges and other one-time costs. In later years, President Abdul Hamid Medical College tuition fee is fairly affordable.
Yes, it is a good option to pursue MBBS. President Abdul Hamid Medical College tuition fee is manageable. The university has excellent hostel services and well-managed infrastructure. Faculty at the college is also supportive and ready to help students in their career.
No, IELTS and TOEFL examinations are not required for admission in medical course.
Intake for medical course in the college begin in November and December. Classes begin around late December or January.
Average Spending in Kishoreganj, Bangladesh during MBBS Abroad
1 Bangladeshi Taka (BDT) = Approx. INR 0.99/-
- Basic Lunchtime meal (with drink) at canteen: 100-300 BDT
- Fast Food joint Combo Meal (McDonald’s, Taco Bell, KFC etc): 450-650 BDT
- Indian Restaurants Meal for one: 580-2200 BDT
- Cappuccino: 60-350 BDT
- Bread for 2 people: 35-125 BDT
- Daily Commute to college (outside accommodation): 40-100 BDT
- Average public transport expense (monthly): 600-3000 BDT
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff): 50-200 BDT
- Monthly Rental, furnished luxurious: 5500-25000 BDT
- Monthly Rental, semi furnished, simple locality: 4000-15000 BDT
- Utilities Expense (gas, electricity etc): 2000-7500 BDT
- Internet Expense: 1,200-5,500 BDT
- High Street Clothing (Zara, H&M, Only etc): 800-5000 BDT
- Sports clothing (Adidas, Puma etc): 800-4000 BDT
- Shoes and footwear: 2000-6500 BDT
Top 5 restaurants for Indian Students in Kishoreganj
Dhansiri Food Palace is a quick stop, affordable food spot Indian food.
Taj Restaurant is one of the oldest restaurants in Kishoreganj, serving Indian food.
Daruchini Restaurant has dine-in as well as take-away options for their delicious food. The place serves Indian food and has good vegetarian options.
Twist Food and Drinks is great café for quick bites with your classmates on evenings when you have free time on your schedule.
Located on the outskirts of Kishoreganj, Bashmoti Restaurant is well-known for its lip-smacking flavours.