MBBS in Grodno State Medical University
Grodno State Medical University is a well-known institution for MBBS in Belarus. The university has collaborations with medical organizations across the world which opens a wide range of options for Indian students are they study MBBS abroad in Belarus.
The University was established in 1958. Medical course at the university introduces students to various disciplines – Paediatrics, Psychology, Psychiatry, Medical Diagnosis, General Medicine and others.
The campus is well-equipped with required infrastructure and a learned faculty that guides young medical students on the path to success. Students from around the world come to study MBBS in Belarus at Grodno State Medical University.
Benefits of MBBS in Grodno State Medical University
MBBS course at Grodno State Medical University aims towards a holistic education for budding professional. There are various advantages for Indian students when they study MBBS in Belarus at Grodno State University.
- Cost of living in Belarus and studying MBBS in Grodno State Medical University incurs lower expense than MBBS abroad in any other European country.
- Grodno State Medical University tuition fee is affordable and lesser than private medical colleges in India.
- Grodno State Medical offers good career prospects after completion of MBBS course in Belarus. Students can go for postgraduate education, practice in or any other country in the world.
- Grodno State Medical University is recognized by MCI and WHO makes it a reputed institute for MBBS course in Belarus. The university is also recognized by ECFMG, Australian Medical Council, GMC UK and other esteemed medical organizations which opens up opportunity to pursue postgraduate education and practice across the world.
- Medical education at Grodno State Medical University is conducted in English Russian.
- Students from many countries come to study MBBS at Grodno State Medical University. Thus, student life is culturally rich and introduces one to diversity.
- Grodno State Medical University admissions are smooth and no donation or capitation fee is extracted from the students at the time of admission.
- Grodno State Medical University Belarus world rating is good- 2.6 star.
- Grodno State Medical University hostel facility is equipped with Wi-Fi, air-conditioning etc, and dorms are well-ventilated and spacious.
Grodno, also known as Hrodna, is a city located in western Belarus. The city is close to Poland border and Lithuainia. Grodno is home to rich architecture and lively culture. Once in every two years Festival of National Cultures is held in Grodno. Many people fly to Belarus for this event.
The city has a warm and humid climate in summers. Winters are quite cold and temperature drops in minus on most days.
Students' Life: MBBS in Grodno State Medical University
Finding a comfortable and safe space is very important for international students. Students who study MBBS at Grodno State Medical University will find it all during their MBBS in Belarus 2021-22.
- Grodno State Medical University library is one of the best in the country with a wide reserve of books, journals and periodicals. There is sufficient space to study at the library with free WiFi connectivity.
- The University has a crowd of students hailing from different parts of the world. Students from about 30 different countries contribute to the cultural diversity of the university space.
- Grodno State Medical University gymnasium provides recreational zone for students to maintain their health. The gymnasium is in the campus and hostel’s vicinity.
- There is a badminton court, small football field and other sports facilities at the university.
- On campus accommodation at the university hostel makes the environment charged with rejuvenating spirit of young students socializing, studying, celebration and living an amazing student life together.
Grodno State Medical University world Ranking and Recognition
- MBBS course at Grodno State Medical University is recognized by WHO, MCI, Sri Lankan Medical Council, Australian Medical Council, General Medical Council UK, Maldivian Medical and Dental Council, Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, USA.
Grodno State Medical University: Important Dates 2021-22
For Grodno State Medical University admissions 2021-2022 cycle, it is important that the students adhere to these dates-
|Commencement of 2021-22 intake cycle||September 2021 & February 2022|
|Commencement of Application||September 2021 & February 2022|
|Admission Letter||within the next 3-4 weeks|
Grodno State Medical University: Must Know Facts 2021-2022
To secure admission in Grodno State Medical University, aspirants need to keep in mind the following details:
|Grodno State Medical University Intake 2021-2022||September 2021 & February 2022|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission||45-60 days|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||Not mandatory, however it will be needed in case you wish to pursue a profession in India|
|Annual Tuition Fees (approximately)||₹ 3,40,000/- per year|
|Course Duration||6 years (Including 1-year internship)|
|Grodno State University Ranking in Belarus||4th Rank|
|Grodno State University World Rating||2.6 Star|
|University Recognized by||NMC, WHO, WFME, ECFMG, FAIMER, MCC|
|Medium of Instruction||English and Russian|
Note : Since 2019; There is huge decrease in Interest of students for going to Belarus for medical education from India as numerous students reported the quality of medical education in Belarus is NOT of Quality Expected even very low MCI Screening test results.
More than 100+ Students Transferred to Georgia, Philippines & Other Countries from Belarus. As reported by Numerous Students.
We respect the decision of student to choose the country for medical education but its our responsibility to show the clear picture with 100% Transparency without any professional interest.
Grodno State Medical University Fee Structure MBBS 2021-22
Grodno State Medical University fees is economical for Indian students. There are various loans and academic scholarships available at Grodno State Medical University MBBS for bright students studying MBBS in Belarus 2021-22
Year-wise details of Grodno State Medical University fees is given below:
|Annual Course Fee in USD||5000 USD|
|Annual Course Fee in Indian Rupees||₹ 3,50,000/-|
|Hostel fees with Indian Food per month||600 USD|
|Total Course Fees||5600 USD|
|Total Course Fees in Indian Rupees||₹ 3,92,000/-|
- Note: 1 USD = ₹ 70 (approximately)
- One-time expenses (Registration charges), food charges, etc. can be up to Rs.70,000/- (or more approximately).
- Grodno State Medical University annual tuition fee and hostel charges are given above.
- Grodno State Medical University fees mentioned is approximate, and may vary as per the change in currency.
Hostel and Accommodation
The university provides hostel facilities for all students, including international students who come to Belarus for MBBS in abroad. Ease accommodation makes the choice to study MBBS at Grodno State Medical University for Indian students a good one.
- The hostel is located on the university campus. Students have the option to stay at the university hostel or private accommodation near the campus.
- Grodno State Medical University reviews confirm that the hostel premises have basic facilities like beds, couches, dining area, fans, oven, cupboards, laundry room, kitchen area, cafeteria etc.
- The hostel premises are under 24x7 CCTV surveillance.
- Students have the option to cook on their own in the hostel’s kitchen area. They can also get food at the university canteen,
MBBS Syllabus: Grodno State University
The Curriculum at Grodno State Medical University is detailed below:
|Fundamentals of Psychology|
|Hygiene and Ecology|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|Fundamentals of Stomatology|
Grodno State Medical University admission requirement is preparing the following documents:
- Passport size Photographs (10)
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Official Invitation letter from the university
- Passport (minimum 18 months validity)
- Student Visa
- Birth Certificate
- Visa Application form
- NEET Scorecard (if opted)
- Medical Certificate stamped by a doctor
- HIV Negative Certificate
- Medical Faculty of International Students
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Medical Diagnosis
- Faculty of Mental Health Medicine
- Faculty for Paediatrics
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Grodno State Medical University
To secure admission in Grodno State Medical University, the students need to meet the following criteria:
- Student must secure a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology to study MBBS at Grodno State Medical University.
- Grodno State Medical University admission requirement is that the student must have passed all subjects in their 12th standard with English as compulsory subject.
- IELTS/TOEFL/GMAT etc are not required to study MBBS at Grodno State Medical University for Indian students.
- NEET examination for Grodno State Medical University admission is not mandatory. However, if you wish to pursue a profession in India, then NEET is needed.
Grodno State Medical University admissions have an easy and smooth process. Grodno State Medical University admission office is cooperative and will help you throughout the application process.
Here is a step-by-step guide for Grodno State Medical University admissions:
Step. 01Fill in the application form available online.
Step. 02Submit the required documents.
- Marksheet of completion of higher secondary education
- NEET Score card (if opted)
- Scanned Passport
Step. 03Grodno State Medical University admission office will issue a provisional admission letter to selected candidates once the above steps are complete.
Step. 04Next step is receiving visa invitation which will be sent by the university to international students to study MBBS abroad.
Step. 05Once you receive the visa invitation, get it stamped by the embassy and inform the university of your arrival date and time in Belarus.
Step. 06After arriving in Belarus, the student needs to register with the Medical Faculty for International Students within 3 days. The list required documents for this process is given below.
Step. 07The student will receive permission to stay for 90 days, after which they are checked in the dormitory and given a medical check-up.
Step. 08An interview will be conducted by the university, after clearing which the student signs up the contract to study in Belarus and gets enrolled in the university by the Rector.
Step. 09Student is asked to pay the fees for the first year and is permitted to stay in the country for a year.
And your dream to pursue MBBS in abroad will begin!
Grodno State Medical University world rating is 2.6 star.
Yes, Grodno State Medical University fees is quite affordable. Grodno State Medical University tuition fee is lesser than that in any other European country or private Indian medical colleges.
Yes, after completing medical education at Grodno State Medical University you can practice medicine in India. But you need to clear the MCI screening test to be eligible.
Grodno State University is a good choice for MBBS. Grodno State Medical University world ranking is 3948. The university is recognized by MCI, WHO and other esteemed medical organizations. Grodno State Medical University tuition fee is budget-friendly as well. During MBBS, students get introduced to a well-rounded education with Grodno State Medical University syllabus for medical course.
Yes, NEET examination is not compulsory to get admitted in Grodno State University. However, it may be needed in case you wish to pursue a profession in India.
1 Belarusian Rubles (BYN) = Approx. INR 28.37/-
- Basic Lunchtime meal (with drink) at canteen: 5-30 BYN
- Fast Food joint Combo Meal (McDonald’s, Taco Bell, KFC etc): 50-120 BYN
- Indian Restaurants Meal for one: 50-120 BYN
- Cappuccino: 2-5 BYN
- Bread for 2 people: 1-3 BYN
- Daily Commute to college (outside accommodation): 1-2 BYN
- Average public transport expense: 30-40 BYN
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff): 3-5 BYN
- Monthly Rental, furnished luxurious: 300-800 BYN
- Monthly Rental, semi furnished, simple locality: 200-500 BYN
- Utilities Expense (gas, electricity etc): 40-190 BYN
- Internet Expense: 20-40 BYN
- High Street Clothing (Zara, H&M, Only etc): 50-150 BYN
- Sports clothing (Adidas, Puma etc): 50-300 BYN
- Shoes and footwear: 110- 300 BYN
El Gusto is an Italian restaurant serving sea food and Spanish cuisine as well. The restaurant gives a fine dining experience when you are feeling the need for something fancy.
Bar Faraday is a bar that serves American and European food. A very good place for partying with friends once your exams are over.
When it comes to eating outside, we all just cannot do without pizza, right? Pizzeria Forno serves Italian food and great pizzas. The place also has good vegetarian options.
Fast food and European food options are available at Golden Calf restaurant for days when you are tired of eating canteen food.
Looking for a break with friends after a hectic week? Just Coffee is a chic little café for good snacks, coffee and conversation with friends.