MBBS in Vitebsk State Medical University
Located in the beautiful Vitebsk City of Belarus, Vitebsk State Medical University is one of the most renowned institutions for MBBS in Belarus. The university has collaborations with medical organizations across the world which opens a wide range of options for Indian students are they study MBBS abroad in Belarus.
The University was established in 1934. It offers courses ranging from pre-medical, bachelors to Doctorate (PhD). The campus is well-equipped with required infrastructure and a learned faculty that guides young medical students on the path to success as they study MBBS in Belarus.
MBBS course at Vitebsk State Medical University aims towards a holistic education for budding professional. There are various advantages for Indian students when they study MBBS in Belarus at Vitebsk Medical University.
- Cost of living in Belarus and studying MBBS in Vitebsk State Medical University incurs lower expense than MBBS abroad in any other European country.
- Vitebsk State Medical University tuition fee is made economical with various scholarship programs offered to students.
- Vitebsk Medical University offers good career prospects after completion of MBBS course in Belarus. Students can go for postgraduate education, practice in the country or work at the university clinic.
- Vitebsk Medical University is recognized by MCI and WHO makes it a reputed institute for MBBS course in Belarus. The university is also recognized by ECFMG which opens up opportunity to pursue postgraduate education in the USA.
- English language is the medium of instruction in classrooms. Students also save costs incurred on IELTS, TOEFL or any language tests as they are not required for medical education at Vitebsk State Medical University.
- Vitebsk Medical University has a learned and cooperative faculty. One teacher focuses on 10 students to make classroom learning effective.
- Vitebsk State Medical University admissions are smooth and no donation or capitation fee is extracted from the students at the time of admission.
- Vitebsk State Medical University Belarus world rating is good – 2.8 star.
- Vitebsk State Medical University hostel facility is equipped with Wi-Fi, air-conditioning etc, and dorms are well-ventilated and spacious.
Vitebsk is the 4th largest city of Belarus, popular for its beautiful churches and rich history.
The city has a warm and humid climate in summers. Winters are quite cold but less cold than those in Moscow. The city receives scattered rainfall through the year.
Students' Life: MBBS in Vitebsk State Medical University
Finding a comfortable and safe space is very important for international students. Students who study MBBS at Vitebsk State Medical University will find it all during their MBBS in Belarus 2023-24.
- The university provides its students with the best academic facilities- conference rooms, amphi-theatre, well-designed lecture halls, library, high-tech labs and other required infrastructure.
- Vitebsk State Medical University has a crowd of students hailing from different parts of the world. Students from about 30 different countries contribute to the cultural diversity of the university space.
- The university hosts cultural festivals that celebrate the diversity of the students.
- The university has a gymnasium, Indoor badminton court and football field for athletic activities.
- On campus accommodation at the university hostel makes the environment charged with rejuvenating spirit of young students socializing, studying, celebration and living an amazing student life together.
Vitebsk State Medical University world ranking and Recognition
- MBBS course at Vitebsk State Medical University is recognized by WHO, MCI, Sri Lankan Medical Council, Australian Medical Council, General Medical Council UK, Maldivian Medical and Dental Council, Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, USA.
Vitebsk State Medical University: Important Dates 2023-24
For Vitebsk State Medical University admissions 2023-24 cycle, it is important that the students adhere to these dates-
|Commencement of 2023-24 intake cycle||September, 2023 & February 2024|
|Commencement of Application||September, 2023 & February 2024|
|Admission Letter||within the next 3-4 weeks|
Vitebsk State Medical University: Must Know Facts 2023-24
To secure admission in Vitebsk State Medical University, aspirants need to keep in mind the following details:
|Intake for MBBS Course||September 2023 & February 2024|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission||45-60 days|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||No, however, it is needed in case you wish to pursue a profession in India|
|Annual Tuition Fees (approximately)||₹ 3,50,000/- per year|
|Course Duration||6 years (with internship)|
|Vitebsk State Medical University Ranking in Belarus||2nd Rank|
|Vitebsk State Medical University World Rating||2.8 Star|
|University Recognized by||NMC, WHO, WFME, ECFMG, FAIMER, MCC|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
Note : Since 2019; There is huge decrease in Interest of students for going to Belarus for medical education from India as numerous students reported the quality of medical education in Belarus is NOT of Quality Expected even very low MCI Screening test results.
More than 100+ Students Transferred to Georgia, Philippines & Other Countries from Belarus. As reported by Numerous Students.
We respect the decision of student to choose the country for medical education but its our responsibility to show the clear picture with 100% Transparency without any professional interest.
Vitebsk State Medical University Fee Structure MBBS 2023-24
Vitebsk State Medical University fees is economical for Indian students. There are various loans and academic scholarships available at Vitebsk State Medical University MBBS for bright students studying MBBS in Belarus 2023-24.
Year-wise details of Vitebsk State Medical University fees is given below:
|Annual Course Fee in USD||5000 USD|
|Annual Course Fee in Indian Rupees||₹ 3,50,000/-|
|Hostel fees with Indian Food per month||600 USD|
|Total Course Fees||5600 USD|
|Total Course Fees in Indian Rupees||₹ 3,92,000/-|
- 1 USD = ₹ 70 (approximately)
- One-time expenses (Registration charges), food charges, etc. can be up to Rs.70,000/- (or more approximately).
- Vitebsk State Medical University annual tuition fee and hostel charges are given above.
- Vitebsk State Medical University fees mentioned is approximate, and may vary as per the change in currency.
Hostel and Accommodation
The university provides hostel facilities for all students, including international students who come to Belarus for MBBS in abroad. Ease accommodation makes the choice to study MBBS at Vitebsk State Medical University for Indian students a good one.
- The hostel is located on the university campus.
- Vitebsk State Medical University reviews confirm that the hostel premises have basic facilities like beds, couches, dining area, fans, oven, cupboards, laundry room, kitchen area, cafeteria etc.
- The hostel premises are under 24x7 CCTV surveillance.
- Students have the option to cook on their own in the hostel’s kitchen area. They can also get food at the university canteen,
Syllabus at Vitebsk State Medical University
The syllabus for MBBS in Belarus is shown in the table below:
|Fundamentals of Psychology|
|Hygiene and Ecology|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology|
Vitebsk State Medical University admission requirement is preparing the following documents:
- Passport size Photographs (10)
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Official Invitation letter from the university
- Passport (minimum 18 months validity)
- Birth Certificate
- Visa Application form
- NEET Scorecard (if opted)
- Medical Certificate
Faculties offered in Vitebsk State Medical University for MBBS
- Medical Preventive Faculty
- Pharmaceutical Faculty
- Faculty of Updating Specialists
- Faculty of Training Specialists for Foreign Countries
- Faculty for Pre-University Training
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Vitebsk State Medical University
To secure admission in Vitebsk State Medical University, the students need to meet the following criteria:
- Student must secure a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology to study MBBS at Vitebsk State Medical University.
- Vitebsk State Medical University admission requirement is that the student must have passed all subjects in their 12th standard with English as compulsory subject.
- IELTS/TOEFL/GMAT etc are not required to study MBBS at Vitebsk State Medical University for Indian students.
- Student need not have cleared NEET examination for Vitebsk State Medical University admission. However, NEET is needed in case you wish pursue a profession in India.
Admission Process Information
Vitebsk State Medical University admissions have an easy and smooth process. Vitebsk State Medical University admission office is cooperative and will help you throughout the application process.
Here is a step-by-step guide for Vitebsk State Medical University admissions:
Step. 01Fill in the application form available online.
Step. 02Submit the required documents
- Marksheet of completion of higher secondary education
- NEET Score card (if opted)
- Scanned Passport
Step. 03Vitebsk State Medical University admission office will issue a provisional admission letter to selected candidates once the above steps are complete.
Step. 04Next step is receiving visa invitation which will be sent by the university to international students to study MBBS in abroad.
Step. 05Once you receive the visa invitation, get it stamped by the embassy.
And your dream to pursue MBBS in abroad will begin!
Vitebsk State Medical University:FAQs
Vitebsk State Medical University world rating is 2.8 star.
Yes, Vitebsk State Medical University fees is quite affordable. Vitebsk State Medical University tuition fee is lesser than that in any other European country. To help students financially, there are a number of loans and Vitebsk State Medical University scholarship for bright students.
Yes, after completing medical education at Vitebsk State Medical University you can practice medicine in India. But you need to clear the MCI screening test to be eligible.
Vitebsk State Medical University is a good choice for MBBS. Vitebsk State Medical University world rating is 2.8 star. The university is recognized by MCI, WHO and other esteemed medical organizations. Vitebsk State Medical University tuition fee is budget-friendly as well.
The university is located in Vitebsk city of Belraus. Vitebsk Medical University address is Vgmu Administrativnoye Zdaniye, Belarus, Frunze Ave, Viciebsk, Belarus. You can go to the university’s website for complete information.
1 Belarusian Rubles (BYN) = Approx. INR 28.37/-
- Basic Lunchtime meal (with drink) at canteen: 12-25 BYN
- Fast Food joint Combo Meal (McDonald’s, Taco Bell, KFC etc): 10-20 BYN
- Indian Restaurants Meal for one: 30-70 BYN
- Cappuccino: 2-5 BYN
- Bread for 2 people: 1-2 BYN
- Daily Commute to college (outside accommodation): 1-2 BYN
- Average public transport expense: 27 BYN
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff): 2-4 BYN
- Monthly Rental, furnished luxurious: 600 BYN
- Monthly Rental, semi furnished, simple locality: 300 BYN
- Utilities Expense (gas, electricity etc): 70-150 BYN
- Internet Expense: 20-34 BYN
- High Street Clothing (Zara, H&M, Only etc): 40-250 BYNs
- Sports clothing (Adidas, Puma etc): 50-100 BYN
- Shoes and footwear: 130- 300 BYNs
Pchela serves American and European food for days you get tired of eating at the cafeteria. It is a great spot for lunch and conversation with a bunch of friends.
Zdoba is a bar that serves Italian and European food. A very good place for chilling with friends.
When it comes to eating outside, we all just cannot do without pizza, right? Pizza House serves Italian and European food. The perfect café for a late night order while studying.
Best place to go to when you wish to treat yourself to a fancy place. The place serves European and Central European food.
Looking for a break with friends after a hectic week? Café Nostalgia is a good spot for that. Café and Bar serves European food.