About Tbilisi City
Tbilisi is the capital city of Georgia; an old town with a long history of being under Persian and Russian rule. It contributes in culturally enriching candidates aspiring to study in Georgia.
Tbilisi is also featured in the UNESCO world heritage list as one of the oldest cities of the country.
Known for its architecture, it comprises eastern orthodox churches, ornate art nouveau buildings and soviet modernist structures. Above this all, the architecture also holds a reconstructed 4th-century fortress, and Kartlis Deda, an iconic statue of the “Mother of Georgia” over the beautiful strictures of Narikala.
Mesmerizing places of Tbilisi city -
- Holy Trinity Cathedral of Tbilisi
- Jvari Monastery of Mtskheta
- Svetitskhoveli Cathedral
- Royal baths
- Old Town architecture
- Ancient monasteries
- Avant-garde art galleries
- Tbilisi Sioni Cathedral
- Kartlis Deda
- Shota Rustaveli Avenue
- Bridge of Peace
About Caucasus International University:Important Dates and Timelines 2023-24
In order to secure your admission for the 2023-24 admission cycle, it is important that the students adhere to the following important timelines and dates-
|Commencement of 2023-24 intake cycle||October 2023 & March 2024|
|Commencement of Application||October 2023 & March 2024|
|Call Letter||within the next two three weeks|
Quick Highlights 2023-24 – MBBS course in Caucasus International University
Here is a glance at some of the salient know-whats to pursue an MBBS in this university
Intake for MBBS Course at
|Last date for application||October 2023 & March 2024|
|Basic Eligibility||Age 17 as of 31st of Dec 2023 50% marks in high secondary|
|NEET Exam||Not Required. However, it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.|
|Annual Tuition Fees (approximately)||₹ 4,90,000/- (Hostel fee included)|
|Course Duration||5.8 years|
|One Year Clinical Rotation Abroad||
Not Available - only in Georgia
List of colleges in Georgia for Clinical Rotation abroad
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|University Ranking||Country Survey Rank - 8 World Rating - 3.2 Stars|
|University Recognized by||NMC, WHO, WFME, ECFMG, FAIMER, MCC|
Caucasus International University MBBS Fee Structure 2023-24
Caucasus International University fees are affordable in contrast with other institutes offering to study MBBS in Georgia.
|Annual Course Fee in USD||6000 USD|
|Annual Course Fee in Indian Rupees||₹ 4,20,000/-|
|Hostel fees per month||200 USD|
|Total Course Fees||36000 USD|
Note: 1 USD = ₹ 70
Caucasus International University - Course Duration
Course duration to study MBBS in Caucasus International University is 5.8 years.
The entire course aims to encompass all theoretical and practical facets that the students will require to excel in the future and learn the medical profession holistically.
Caucasus International University - MBBS Syllabus
Below is an organized syllabus tailored for the MBBS course at Caucasus International University.
|Anatomy and Histology|
|Microbiology, & Path Physiology|
Fourth – Sixth Year
|Clinical Subjects: Internal Medicine, Oncology, Psychology, Neurology, General Surgery, Paediatrics, ENT, Emergency Medicine, Gynaecology, & Cardiology.|
The medical courses offered besides the MBBS in Caucasus International University are as follows.
- Physical Medicine and rehabilitation
Caucasus International University: Recognition and Rankings
Caucasus International University is either affiliated, or a member, or acknowledged and accredited by the following acclaimed authorities.
- Medical Council of India (MCI) (2016)
- National centre for quality education enhancement
- Ministry of education and healthcare of Georgia
- The World Directory of Medical Schools (World Federation for Medical Education (WFME))
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)
- International Association for Medical Education “AMEE” (2018)
Caucasus International University ranking is among the top 10 universities in Georgia. Considering the quality of MBBS courses in Georgia, this is a major feat and Caucasus International University world ranking keeps getting better.
Eligibility Criteria 2023-24 – Caucasus International University
For students who aspire to study MBBS in Georgia at Caucasus International University, the following are prerequisites that need to check out.
- Aspirant should be of age 17 as of 31st December 2023
- At least 50% in higher secondary or an equivalent examination from a recognized board is mandatory
- The same is caped down to 45% for aspirants in the SC/ST/OBC category
- Qualifying NEET examination is not required to apply for MBBS in Georgia for Indian Students. However, it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.
Admission Procedure – MBBS in Caucasus International University
Apply to study MBBS in Georgia for Indian Students in Caucasus International University by following the below steps:
Step. 01Candidates need to submit the online application form available on the university website.
Step. 02Applicants must attach required educational certificates and other essential documents for admission.
Step. 03Final selection of students will be based on merit and performance during the interview.
Step. 04Selected students will receive an offer letter from the university within a couple of days.
Step. 05Students are required to pay the full tuition fee of
the 1st Year to successfully enrol in the MBBS course
at Georgian National University SEU.
Step. 06Finally, students will be applying for the visa procedure.
Step. 07After completion of visa process, students will get a valid passport and depart for the MBBS course at Georgian National University SEU.
Caucasus International University: Documents Required
Below is a listicle of necessary documents for a seamless process to be a part of Caucasus International University to study MBBS course in Georgia.
- Submit application form
- NEET examination results (if opted)
- Academic mark sheet and passing certificate (original and copy)
- Transfer certificate from the previous institution
- A valid passport
- Birth certificate
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- ID Proof
- Medical report of self
- Passport size photographs
- Migration certificate
Student Life – Facilities at Caucasus International University
Caucasus International University is well equipped with facilities to keep students comfortable and to aid their educational journeys effortlessly. To encourage this aura, there are student comfort zones constructed in the campus, with labs and tech that are aligned with the MBBS in Georgia for Indian Students at Caucasus International University that are continually introduced.
Labs such as Anatomy Room have modern anatomical models and phantoms. A Biochemical Teaching Laboratory, Research Laboratory of Neuroscience, and Applied Physiology are a few more labs that are at the students’ disposal. Students will be given opportunities to experiments on animals as a part of the curriculum as they progress in their course at Caucasus International University.
The university is equipped with modern educational medical technologies including
- Modern computer
- High-tech equipment
- Other educational models
- Practical classes are conducted in the best Georgian clinics and medical institutions
- Regular supply of healthy and fresh food at the student cafeteria
- Caucasus International University also hosts a spacious library that helps students acquire knowledge and spend quality time with the books
- Excellent accommodation facilities along with all basic amenities available at the university campus
- 24 hours internet is available on the campus for leisure and study purpose of students
Hostel and Accommodation
As an aspirant of doing a course of MBBS abroad, hostel and accommodation is always a major concern. Caucasus International University is a place of no bother in this respect as well. They have amenities that facilitate a hiccup-less academic experience. Caucasus International University offers safe hostel rooms.
- Separate spaces for boys and girls.
- Efficient Internet connection - Hostel offers internet to students for study and leisure.
- Food amenity – Three square meals that are delicious, fresh, and healthy for students.
- 24 hours security
The hostel being just a 15 min walk away from its Caucasus International University makes it easier for the students and saves time.
Facilities in and around Caucasus International University are listed below:
The new-day bare necessities have also been checked off by Caucasus International University’s hostel administration as you can see below:
- Water Supply
- Garbage Disposal
- Expandable Cable TV Service
- Ethernet Access
The fore-mentioned comfort zones have also been named so for a reason:
Hostel rooms haven’t shied away from being all that a student needs and dreams of from a course of MBBS abroad.
- Study Table
Cost of living: Caucasus International University
If in any case the student who completed the Caucasus International University admission needs an accommodation independent from the campus, below are the living costs they will have to incur:
|Particulars||Approx. Range in USD||Approx. Range in INR|
|Apartment Rent||347.96 USD||₹ 24,357.2|
|Meal Cost||168.6 USD||₹ 11,802|
|Transportation Cost||4.8 USD||₹ 336|
Check Caucasus International University reviews for more information.
Caucasus International University - Some FAQs for you
Find below certain frequently asked questions about the university that may help you with further information-
More than 300 Indian students take admission in Caucasus International University
Yes. Good quality Indian food is available in the campus canteen of Caucasus International University and hostel rooms are fully furnished with choice in single and double rooms with basic amenities.
The student can pay their Tuition Fees yearly through ATM/Foreign Exchange Card/Account Transfer/Cash directly to Caucasus International University. The same applies to hostel and mess fees too.
After the completion of the MBBS from Caucasus International University, students can apply for USMLE or PLAB.
No. NEET Qualifying score card is not mandatory for applying to the course of MBBS in Caucasus International University. However, it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.
The MBBS in Georgia course is spread over 5.8 years followed by a 1-year internship at Caucasus International University.
Yes. Caucasus International University Georgia is officially recognized by MCI and WHO.
Average Spending by Indian Students at Caucasus International University
1 Lari = Approx. INR 23-25/-
- Indian Restaurants Meal for one: 18-25 Lari
- Loaf of bread for 2 people: 1.12 Lari
- Water (1.5 liter bottle): 1.22 Lari
- Basic Lunchtime meal (with drink) at canteen: 16-20 Lari
- Fast Food joint Combo Meal (McDonald’s, Taco Bell, KFC etc): 10-12 Lari
- Gasoline (1 liter): 2.54 Lari
- Daily Commute to college (outside accommodation) 1-8 Lari: 1-8 Lari
- Average public transport expense: 5-10 Lari
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff): 1.00 Lari
- Utilities Expense (electricity, heating, garbage etc): 120-140 Lari
- Internet Expense: 25-30 Lari
- Laundry detergent: 25-35 Lari
- House Help: 10 Lari
- Monthly Rental, City Center: 2000-4000 Lari
- Monthly Rental, Outskirts: 1000-2000 Lari
- Generic Medicine Expense: 5-15 Lari
- Private Doctor Consultation: 30-40 Lari
- Roll of Toilet Paper: 0.2 - 0.5 Lari
- Tampons (30 piece a box): 6-7 Lari
- Hygiene and Personal Care Products: 5-15 Lari
- Fast Fashion Clothing (Zara, H&M, Only etc): 100-200 Lari
- Sports clothing (Nike, Puma etc): 120-180 Lari
- Shoes and footwear: 150-200 Lari
Top 5 places and hangout spots for Indian Students near Caucasus International University
A fine dine restaurant for some amazing and lip smacking north Indian and Mughlai cuisine. Best known for its Chicken Tikka and Saag wala paneer.
Just as the name, the food does justice to Indians who want to travel with their taste buds tingling back home
A popular park in Georgia, the quad is like the central park for the students in Georgia where you can simply hangout, play a game of football or just lie down under the stars.
Restaurant that does only take-aways and is known for its modern twist on Indian food
Known for its exclusive buffet menu, this Lebanese and Mediterranean restaurant is a heaven for meat lovers in Georgia.