Facilities at Georgian National University SEU
Georgian National University SEU aims to provide students with the best campus experience to help them balance their lives as they further their education. The university is equipped with top facilities for students for their overall growth. Their infrastructure includes:
- Campus Canteen
- Conference Hall
- Lecture Room
- Seminar Hall
- Campus Hostel Facility
- Sports Complex
- 24*7 Internet
- High-Security System
- Large Playground
- Medical Centre
- Departmental store for hostel students
Georgian National University SEU Ranking 2021-22
Georgian National University ranking in Georgia and worldwide is as follows:
Accreditation and Recognition for MBBS course at Georgian National University SEU
The National University of Georgia is also acknowledged and accredited by many esteemed authorities that are mentioned below:
- National Medical Council (NMC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Ministry of Education, Georgia
- World Federation for Medical Education (WFME)
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- The Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)
- EAIE - European Association For International Education
- AMEE - An International Association For Medical Education
- MCC - Medical Council Of India and Medical Council Of Canada
Georgian National University SEU MBBS - Course Duration
Course duration to study MBBS in Georgian National University SEU is 4.8 years + 1-year clinical (Clinicals can be done in Europe, USA, UK, Canada, Australia, UAE and India).
The entire course aims to encompass all theoretical and practical facets that the students will require to excel in the future and learn the medical profession holistically.
MBBS in Georgian National University Fee Structure 2021-22
Georgian National University fee costs are relatively low compared to other institutions in the country. The fee structure for session 2021-22 is as follows:
|Annual Course Fee in USD||5500 USD|
|Annual Course Fee in Indian Rupees||₹ 3,85,000|
|Hostel fees per month||200 USD|
|Total Course Fees||26800 USD|
Note: 1 USD - INR 70 (approximate)
Hostel and Accommodation Facility
A crucial aspect of pursuing MBBS in Georgian National University SEU is the low cost and affordable accommodation that it offers for students. A quick glance at their provisions:
- Hostel rooms and premises are fully furnished and well-maintained by the dedicated staff on campus
- Rooms have proper bedding, study desk, lamp, bookshelf etc., all that a student need
- The internet is accessible round the clock
- The safety of our students is a top priority at Georgian National University SEU. The hostels have a full-proof security system
- Laundry and Gymnasium are available in the hostel
- Washing machines, centralized heating systems, TV and telephone are available at the hostel with unrestricted water supply
- Student mess has food and beverages for students around the clock
- 24*7 Internet connection is available for all students
- Students occupy hostel rooms on a shared basis. Only 2-3 students can share one room
- Separate hostel wings are available for boys and girls
Georgian National University SEU – MBBS Syllabus
A vast syllabus designed to produce prolific young medical professionals is offered to students in the MBBS course at Georgia National University SEU. Aspirants must go through the following syllabus before applying:
|Histology & Anatomy|
4th - 6th Year (Clinicals)
|Clinical Subjects: Internal Medicine, Oncology, Psychology, Neurology, General Surgery, Paediatrics, ENT, Emergency Medicine, Gynaecology, & Cardiology.|
Documents Required . . .
Following documents are required for medical education at Georgian National University SEU:
- Filled application form.
- NEET-UG examination scorecard along with the admit card (if opted)
- The academic mark sheet and passing certificate (original and copy)
- Transfer certificate / leaving certificate from the previous institution
- Foreign students must have a valid passport.
- Birth certificates
- Provisional Allotment Letter generated online
- Caste certificate for SC/ ST/ OBC applicants
- ID proof (Aadhaar card/ PAN card/ driving license/ passport)
- Conduct and character certificate
- Medical certificate.
- Passport size photographs
- Proof of nationality of India / Passport / domicile /nationality certificate
- Demand draft
- Gap certificate (Affidavit) (if applicable)
- Migration certificate (if applicable)
Eligibility Criteria by Georgian National University SEU for MBBS
The following criteria must be met by students for pursuing medical education at the university:
- Applicant’s age must be 17 years old on the 31st December of the admission year.
- The applicant needs at least a 40% score in the higher secondary examination or an equivalent examination from a recognised board of education.
- Students from general category require a 50% score in 10+2 to qualify for admission. Students from SC/ST/OBC category require a 45% score for the same.
- NEET qualification is not essential to study MBBS in Georgia. However, it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.
Admission Process for MBBS in Georgian National University: Step by Step guide
Step. 01Candidates need to submit the online application form available on the university website.
Step. 02Applicants must attach the required educational certificates and other essential documents for admission.
Step. 03The final selection of students will be based on merit and performance during the interview.
Step. 04Selected students will receive an offer letter from the university within a couple of days.
Step. 05Students are required to pay the full tuition fee of
the 1st Year to successfully enrol in the MBBS course
at Georgian National University SEU.
Step. 06Finally, students will be applying for the visa procedure.
Step. 07After completion of the visa process, students will get a valid passport and depart for the MBBS course at Georgian National University SEU.
Georgia National University SEU: Important Dates and Timelines 2021-22
To secure your admission for the 2021-22 admission cycle, you must adhere to the following important timelines and dates-
|Commencement of 2021-22 intake cycle||October 2021 & March 2022|
|Commencement of Application||October 2021 & March 2022|
|Call Letter||within the next two-three weeks|
Georgian National University SEU - Quick Highlights 2021-22
Here is important information about Georgian National University SEU for MBBS course at Georgia:
Intake for MBBS Course at
|Last Date for Admission Forms||October 2021 & March 2022|
|NEET Exam||Not Required. However, it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India|
|Annual Tuition Fees (approximately)||₹ 3,85,000/- per year|
|Course Duration||4.8 years + 1 year clinicals (Clinicals can be done in Europe, USA, UK, Canada, Australia, UAE and India)|
|One Year Clinical Rotation Abroad||
Yes Available - USA, UK, Europe, UAE, Australia, Canada, India
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|University Ranking||Country Survey Rank - 2 World Rating - 4.8 Stars|
|University Recognized by||NMC, WHO, WFME, ECFMG, FAIMER, MCC|
Living in Tbilisi City
Capital of the country and the largest city in Georgia, Tbilisi is situated on the banks of the Kura River. The city was formerly known as Tiflis and is the hub of some of the most renowned heritage sites of the world.
A humid subtropical climate makes the city experience moderately cold winters and warm summers. The average temperature throughout the year stays around 13.5° C with a significant rainfall. Its trio combination of summer-winter and monsoon makes the city the perfect place for Indian students to adjust and eventually adapt to the Georgian lifestyle.
Part of the UNESCO World Heritage list, Tbilisi hosts several scenic sites to visit:
- Shota Rustaveli Avenue
- Bridge of Peace
- Old Town architecture
- Avant-garde art galleries
- Holy Trinity Cathedral of Tbilisi
- Jvari Monastery of Mtskheta
- Svetitskhoveli Cathedral
- Tbilisi Sioni Cathedral
- Kartlis Deda
Cost of Living in Tbilisi, Georgia
Here is an approximation of monthly expense living in Tbilisi:
|Hostel & Food Charges||200 USD||₹ 14,000|
(Student - Unlimited Travel)
|2 USD||₹ 140|
Georgian National University SEU - Important FAQs
English is used as medium of instruction.
The students do not need to appear for any university entrance exam to study MBBS courses at Georgian National University SEU. Selection process is based on merit score and performance during the interview.
Yes, Georgian National University SEU is officially recognised by NMC, WHO, WFME, ECFMG, FAIMER, MCC.
The last date of the application form to study MBBS at Georgian National University SEU is October 2021 & March 2022
Yes, the degree is valid in other countries and in India by clearing NMC, NEXT (National Exit test) screening test after completing MBBS course at Georgian National University SEU.
Course duration to study MBBS in Georgian National University SEU is 4.8 years + 1 year clinicals (Clinicals can be done in Europe, USA, UK, Canada, Australia, UAE and India).
200 USD is the hostel fee at Georgian National University SEU per month.
Average Spending by Indian Students at Georgia National University SEU
in Lari , 1 Lari = Approx. INR 23-25/-
- Basic Lunchtime meal (with drink) at canteen: 16-20 Lari
- Fast Food joint Combo Meal (McDonald’s, Taco Bell, KFC etc): 10-12 Lari
- Indian Restaurants Meal for one: 18-25 Lari
- Bread for 2 people: 0.85 Lari
- Daily Commute to college (outside accommodation): 1-8 Lari
- Average public transport expense: 5-10 Lari
- Monthly Rental, furnished luxurious: 1000-1500 Lari
- Monthly Rental, semi furnished, simple locality: 800-1000 Lari
- Utilities Expense (gas, electricity etc): 120-140 Lari
- Internet Expense: 25-30 Lari
- Laundry detergent: 25-35 Lari
- House Help: 10 Lari
- Generic Medicine Expense: 5-15 Lari
- Private Doctor Consultation: 30-40 Lari
- Roll of Toilet Paper: 0.2-0.5 Lari
- Tampons (30 piece a box): 6-7 Lari
- Hygiene and Personal Care Products: 5-15 Lari
- High Street Clothing (Zara, H&M, Only etc): 100-200 Lari
- Sports clothing (Adidas, Puma etc): 120-180 Lari
- Shoes and other footwear: 150-200 Lari
Top 5 places and hangout spots for Indian Students near Georgia National University SEU
Visit for a Sunday brunch or a simple dinner to fulfil your back-home cravings, blue India is the place to be for every Indian student feeling homesick and missing the good ol’ Indian spice and taste.
Known for its exclusive buffet menu, this Lebanese and Mediterranean restaurant is a heaven for meat lovers in Georgia.
A fine dine restaurant for some amazing and lip smacking north Indian and Mughlai cuisine. Best known for its Chicken Tikka and Saag wala paneer.
A peppy Bar cum restaurant where you can not only meet students from other colleges but also explore new friendships over Georgian, Lebanese and Indian cuisine.
A popular park in Georgia, the quad is like the central park for the students in Georgia where you can simply hangout, play a game of football or just lie down under the stars.