About Tbilisi City
- Tbilisi is the largest capital city of Georgia located on the banks of the Kura River with a population of 1.5 million people.
- The city has over 100 research establishments with top higher medical institutions, engineering services that’s serve as the principal industrial center of the region.
- The city is rich in multicultural, ethnic and religious backgrounds. Tbilisi is safe for foreigners. Most expatriate communities stay in Tbilisi for education, business or work purposes.
- Tbilisi city experiences a humid subtropical climate with continental influences.
- The city has very warm summers and moderately cold winters.
- It receives rainfall all year.
New Vision University : Important Dates and Timelines 2023-24
In order to secure your admission for the 2023-24 admission cycle, it is important that the students adhere to the following important timelines and dates-
|Commencement of 2023-24 intake cycle||October 2023 & March 2024|
|Commencement of Application||October 2023 & March 2024|
|Call Letter||within the next two three weeks|
Must Know Facts 2023: New Vision University MBBS
Below is essential information one needs, to contemplate their pursual of medical education at New Vision University.
|Last Date for Admission Forms||October 2023 & March 2024|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB (for open category) 40% in PCB (for reserved categories)|
|NEET Exam||Not Required. However it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India|
|Annual Tuition Fees (approximately)||₹ 6,90,000/- per year|
|Course Duration||5.8 years|
|One Year Clinical Rotation Abroad||
Yes Available - USA, UK, Europe, UAE, Australia, Canada, India
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|University Ranking||Country Survey Rank - 17 World Rating - 1.5 Stars|
|University Recognized by||NMC, WHO, WFME, ECFMG, FAIMER, MCC|
Fee Structure: MBBS in New Vision University
Considering the quality provided to study MBBS at New Vision University, the New Vision University fee structure is greatly nominal.
|Annual Course Fee in USD||7000 USD|
|Annual Course Fee in Indian Rupees||₹ 4,90,000/-|
|Hostel fees per month||200 USD|
|Total Course Fees||42000 USD|
Note: The currency exchange value is 1 USD = ₹ 70
New Vision University - Course Duration
Course duration to study MBBS in New Vision University is 5.8 years.
The entire course aims to encompass all theoretical and practical facets that the students will require to excel in the future and learn the medical profession holistically.
MBBS Syllabus: Study MBBS in Europe at New Vision University
To gauge an understanding of what the MBBS course at the NV University entails refer the following split-up.
|Cytology, Emiology, Histology I|
|Foreign Language I|
|Cytology, Embryology, Histology II|
|Molecular Biology and Genetics|
|Foreign Language II|
|Clinical Clerkship I|
|Medical Microbiology II|
|Public Health & Health Mgmt Communication in medicine|
|Propaedeutic of internal medicine|
|Bioethics & Deontology|
|Internal Medicine I|
|Infectious diseases I|
|Internal Medi II|
|Infectious diseases I|
|Emergency Medicine I|
|Clinical Clerkship II|
|Traumatology and Orthopaedics|
|Infectious diseases II|
|Syndrome based & differential diagnosis|
|Medical Surgery IV|
|Dentistry and facial surgery|
New Vision University Ranking 2023
As per UniRank, the following is where the NV University stands. The new Vision University ranking has been on a steep rise since its inception.
Accreditation and Recognition: MBBS in New Vision University
Various international medical bodies recognise the university:
The university is logged in:
- World Directory of Medical Schools
- International Association For Medical Education
- Association of Medical Schools in Europe
The MD in New Vision University has distinct accreditation by the International Association For Medical Education
FMGE Performance 2019: New Vision University
The passing percentage of the university is as follows.
|Name of the University||Appeared||Total Pass||Pass %|
|New Vision University||9||3||33.33%|
Eligibility Criteria: New Vision University for Indian Students
Aspirants need to check off the following particulars to be deemed eligible to study MBBS in Georgia at NV University:
- A 50% in PCB for the open category and 40% for reserved category students in HSC or an equivalent examination.
- English language proficiency tests such as EMPE/MCAT must qualify the aspirant to follow through their admission in New Vision University.
- Minimum age of 17 as of applying.
Admission Process: MBBS in New Vision University
For this MBBS in Georgia, admission in the university is a hassle-free process as listed below.
Step. 01Fill the application form.
Step. 02Send applications and copies of required documents(mentioned under the next header) to the following email address [email protected].
Step. 03Translation of all documents into English, French, or German must be done or be notarized.
Step. 04The required fields including passport number, name, program title into the subject line of the email must be filled.
Step. 05Within the next 7 working days, New Vision University arranges a Skype interview with the applicants that fall under their acceptable and qualified categories.
Step. 06The applicant will get the conditional offer letter from the university once deemed eligible.
Documents Required: New Vision University for MBBS in Georgia
The following are the crucial documents that need to be submitted:
- Copy of 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Copy of passports
- Birth Certificate
- Passport size photographs
- NEET report card (if opted)
Courses Offered: Study MBBS abroad in New Vision University
Admission in New Vision University isn’t limited to MBBS. The other academic courses that it conducts are:
- Nursing Care
- Medical Rehabilitation
- Healthcare Management
- Doctorate in Law
- Ph.D. in Medicine
Facilities offered by New Vision University: Hostel, Accommodation and More
The following come under the basic accessibilities for the student’s convenience to have a comfortable tenure in NV University to study MBBS in Georgia.
- Blood Bank
Hostel and accommodation at the university are ample and of international standards.
- Single/Double bedded rooms
- Clinical care
- Sport complex
- Hot/cold water supply
- Internet facility
- Reading halls
- Security officers
Career Services for Students at NV University: MBBS in Georgia
The university takes several initiatives to give their students a fool-proof future.
- The university promotes innovative educational programs, pedagogy, and opportunities to network.
- The institute offers opportunities to find fulfilling careers in several sectors.
- During graduation, all students create their professional portfolio and hone their analytical and managerial skills to open avenues for various choices in their careers.
The Career Development helps students with:
|Career planning||Decision making|
|Networking||Employment opportunity referrals|
- Students have interactions with career development staff since their first year.
- This helps find Internships, part-time/full-time permanent positions.
Individual advisement is carried out by alumni appointments
|Evaluating professional goals||Job and internship search strategies|
|Crafting targeted||Accomplishment-based resumes|
|Inquiry letter writing||Cover letters writing|
|Follow-up communications||Job interviews preparations|
- The university performs experiential workshops to network.
- The university Office of Career Development is open during weekdays and is available and open to all and any questions.
New Vision University: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Apart from the above details, here are some frequently asked questions on Quora and Careers 360:
The NV University offers the following course: Medical Doctor Program (MD/ MBBS), Healthcare Management, Doctorate in Law, Ph.D. in Medicine Medical Rehabilitation and Nursing care.
For international students, NV University offers the following amenities: Clinical Care, Sports Complex, 24x7 internet facility, Cold and hot water supply, Library and Reading halls, Security services, and Gymnasium.
At Tbilisi, a student requires Rs.35,000 to Rs.40,000 per month including accommodation, transportation, and daily spending.
The university provides complete teaching support for both MCI and USMLE examinations. The same could be vouched from the student’s performance and the 90% success rate of FMGE.
The NV University, Georgia, is listed in the following.
- Association of Medical Schools in Europe
- International Association for Medical Education
- World Directory of Medical Schools
The university has English or Georgian (mostly English) as the medium of education.
The faculty of the university consists of highly qualified professors with a doctorate or master’s degrees in medicine. There are international faculty specially employed to provide medical education in English medium. Advanced teaching methods have been adopted which are aimed to maintain high-quality standards.
Cost of Living in Tbilisi: Study in Georgia
The cost of living is minimal as compared to costs in India. A European experience with a small budget is what Tbilisi offers. Below are some marked prices of daily essentials and such
1 Lari = Approx. INR 23-25/-
Food Expenditure: Restaurants
- Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant: 15.00 Lari
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal): 13.00 Lari
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught): 3.00 Lari
- Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle): 4.00 Lari
- Cappuccino (regular): 4.42 Lari
- Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter bottle): 1.24 Lari
- Water (0.33 liter bottle): 14 Lari
Food Expenditure: Markets
- Milk (regular), (1 liter): 3.11 Lari
- Loaf of Fresh White Bread (500g): 0.91 Lari
- Rice (white), (1kg): 2.92 Lari
- Eggs (regular) (12): 3.59 Lari
- Local Cheese (1kg): 10.86 Lari
- Chicken Breasts (Boneless, Skinless), (1kg): 9.05 Lari
- Apples (1kg): 2.37 Lari
- Banana (1kg): 3.63 Lari
- Oranges (1kg): 3.16 Lari
- Tomato (1kg): 2.77 Lari
- Potato (1kg): 1.21 Lari
- Onion (1kg): 1.20 Lari
- Transportation: 3-30 Lari
- Gasoline (1 liter): 2.54 Lari
- Daily Commute to college (outside accommodation): 1-8 Lari
- Average public transport expense: 5-10 Lari
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff): 1.00 Lari
- Utilities Expense (electricity, heating, garbage etc): 120-140 Lari
- Internet Expense: 25-30 Lari
- Laundry detergent: 25-35 Lari
- House Help: 10 Lari
- Monthly Rental, City Center: 2000-4000 Lari
- Monthly Rental, Outskirts: 1000-2000 Lari
- Generic Medicine Expense: 5-15 Lari
- Private Doctor Consultation: 30-40 Lari
- Roll of Toilet Paper: 0.2 - 0.5 Lari
- Tampons (30 piece a box): 6-7 Lari
- Hygiene and Personal Care Products: 5-15 Lari
- Fast Fashion Clothing (Zara, H&M, Only etc): 100-200 Lari
- Sports clothing (Nike, Puma etc) : 120-180 Lari
- Shoes and footwear: 150-200 Lari
Top 5 places and hangout spots for Indian Students near New Vision University
Known for its exclusive buffet menu, this Lebanese and Mediterranean restaurant is a heaven for meat lovers in Georgia.
A peppy Bar cum restaurant where you can not only meet students from other colleges but also explore new friendships over Georgian, Lebanese and Indian cuisine.
Visit for a Sunday brunch or a simple dinner to fulfil your back-home cravings, blue India is the place to be for every Indian student feeling homesick and missing the good ol’ Indian spice and taste.
A popular park in Georgia, the quad is like the central park for the students in Georgia where you can simply hangout, play a game of football or just lie down under the stars.
Just as the name, the food does justice to Indians who want to travel with their taste buds tingling back home.