MBBS in Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
With international standards in medical education Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune was deemed in 1996 constituting 30 institutes and research centers. Recognized by the government of India, all the academic courses are UGC approved.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune provides aspirants with undergrad and postgrad programmes at affordable costs. Conducting a super speciality hospital presents as a provision for aspirants for practical education.
Students flock to the MBBS in Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune from all states of India and 48 other foreign countries that justifies the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune world ranking which has bagged them Grade ‘A’ several times around by NAAC and commended by other statutory councils.
Their palatial campuses and pedagogy offer for value for money in contrast to the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune tuition fee.
Why study MBBS at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune 2023?
- Novel system of education.
- Medical Research programme are galore for students to choose from
- USMLE and PLAB exams are open to students of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune
- The Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University fees is modified for rural students.
- Well-determined medical specialists conduct training programs
- Medical campaign, guest lectures and seminars are seamlessly integrated into the course
- There are many as 12 faculties covering around 281 programmes
Living in Pune
This hilly city is an apt location for education as there are several educational institutions and the heritage of this place is rich and soulful. It is known as the "Oxford of the East" due to the presence of a variety of educational institutions.
The city has arisen as a significant instructive center point, with almost 50% of the complete global undergraduate studies in the nation concentrating in Pune.
Research foundations of data innovation, schooling, the executive and nascent, draw in understudies and experts from India and abroad.
Close to some of the prettiest places in India, Pune is an experience in itself.
Pune is generally viewed as the subsequent major IT center of India.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune – Address
The following is the contact address of the university
LBS Road Next to Alka Talkies 13, Sadashiv Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411030
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University: Ranking 2023
NAAC accredited Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune with an A+
- According to NIRF-2018, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune with 63th rank.
- UGC has deemed Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune ranking under category-1
- One of the top 10 preferred MBBS universities by overseas students due to Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune world ranking
MBBS in Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune - Course Duration
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune offers a 5.5-year course that includes a year of internship.
Must Know Facts 2023
In a nutshell, the following is a nugget of important information aspirants need to know before considering medical education at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune.
|Basic Eligibility||50% in HSC or equivalent (PCB)
40% in the same for reserved category
|NEET Exam Test||Yes|
|Tuition Fees (Approx.)||Rs. 18,43,000/Year|
|Course Duration||5.5 years (including 1 year Internship)|
|Medium of Education||English|
Important Dates and Timelines 2023
To study MBBS in Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune for Indian students, timelines and dates to be adhered to are -
|Commencement of 2023 intake cycle||February 2023|
|Last Date of Application||August, 2023|
|Admission Letter||Within two weeks|
|Commencement of Admission||August, 2023|
|Last Date of Admission||September, 2023|
Courses at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune world ranking doesn’t come easy. The university offers a plethora of courses to meet with international standards in education and help interested candidates by presenting them with choices beyond Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune MBBS.
- Undergraduate Courses
- Postgraduates Degree Courses
- Postgraduate Diploma Courses
- Superspeciality Courses
- Ph.D. Courses
- Certificate Program
MBBS in Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune Fee Structure 2023
The Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University fees are more than just affordable, they nobly offer education to help rural aspirants forge their wings in this competitive world.
|Annual Course Fee in USD||30,716 USD|
|Annual Course Fee in Indian Rupees||₹ 18,43,000/-|
|Hostel fees with Indian Food||₹ 2,00,000/-|
|Total Course Fees||₹ 20,43,000/-|
Note: The fees are revised every year by +5%
Hostel and Accommodation Facility
The facilities in Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune hostel are top notch with all modern bare necessities taken care of.
- Visitors Room
- Sports Facility
- 24 hr Security
- Mess Facility
- Common Recreational Room
- Well-equipped gymkhana
- Accommodation for 1800 girls and 600 boys
- Furnished rooms with appropriate atmosphere to study MBBS in India
- Their own banking system to help with record and documentation of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune fees
To study MBBS at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune for Indian Students and to have a bump-free process of admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune, the following needs to be filed with utmost care and credibility.
- NEET Scorecard
- Provisional Allotment Letter generated online
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Domicile Certificate
- S.S.C. scorecard
- S.S.C. Passing Certificate
- H.S.C. scorecard
- Demand Draft
- Caste certificate and validity certificate
- Nationality certificate
- 8 copies of recent passport size colour photographs
- NRI Documents to verify NRI status (if NRI)
- Gap Certificate (Affidavit) (Wherever applicable)
- Transfer certificate / College Leaving Certificate (of previous academic institution)
- Migration Certificate (Wherever applicable) – can be submitted within one month of admission
- Conduct and Character Certificate
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable)
Eligibility Criteria by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune for MBBS
- Qualified HSC or equivalent degree with 50% in PCB subjects for general category students (40% for reserved candidates)
- 17 years of age as of 31st December of 2023.
- NEET entrance test is compulsory
- Indian as well as foreign nationals can apply
Admission Process for MBBS in Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune : Step by Step Guide
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune admissions are very uncomplicated if the aspirant checks out the following:
Step. 01Aspirants must register on the DMER portal to apply for NEET entrance test
Step. 02With application fee of Rs.500/-, application form must be filled
Step. 03Eligible candidates will get a call for counselling
Step. 04The selected get a confirmation letter from the Institute
Step. 05All required documents are to be brought during the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune admissions process, without which admission can get cancelled
Step. 06Hostel fee, deposit, and mess deposit are to be paid during the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune admissions process
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune – Important FAQs
The following are some frequently asked questions:
They are very industry conscious and thus, have the drive to keep up with the changing technology necessary for aspiring MBBS students.
Yes, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune tuition fee is flexible in nature as it considers the student’s background.
Yes, there are several gym facilities one can engage in.
Yes, they aren’t just accredited but also awarded with an A+ as they fall in category-1 as per UGC.
Yes, they have their own wings of hospital; 3 in Pune with state-of-the-art administration and exposure to all strata.
- Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant: ₹ 250.00₹ 100.00 - ₹ 500.00
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course: ₹ 1,000.00₹ 700.00 - ₹ 2,500.00
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal): ₹ 300.00₹ 250.00 - ₹ 400.00
- Loaf of Fresh White Bread (500g): ₹ 35.16₹ 20.00 - ₹ 50.00
- Rice (white), (1kg): ₹ 50.78₹ 35.00 - ₹ 75.00
- Eggs (regular) (12): ₹ 69.94₹ 50.40 - ₹ 90.00
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport): ₹ 25.00₹ 15.00 - ₹ 50.00
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price): ₹ 1,000.00₹ 600.00 - ₹ 2,000.00
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff): ₹ 50.00₹ 30.00 - ₹ 100.00
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff): ₹ 18.00₹ 12.00 - ₹ 40.00
Top 3 places and hangout spots for Indian Students near Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune
Homely food with a provision to fix your periodical momo cravings
Surprise your tongue with a hot and spicy chicken Kolhapur, this place’s speciality
Hygienic food that doesn’t fall short on taste. The Idlis here are extremely sought after
Best place to go to when you wish to treat yourself to a fancy place. The place serves European and Central European food.
Looking for a break with friends after a hectic week? Café Nostalgia is a good spot for that. Café and Bar serves European food.