MBBS in Dr. D.Y Patil Medical College Pune
Pune is the second largest IT hub and the educational centre of India. Among many colleges, Dr. D.Y Patil Medical College Pune is one such exceptional institute that offers MBBS in India. Established in 1996, Dr. D.Y Patil Medical College Pune is internationally recognized by Malaysian Medical Council (MMC) and Medical Board of California. This makes the process of transferring medical practice abroad easier.
D.Y Patil Medical College Pune prides itself on its excellent faculty that includes well-known and learned professionals from the medical field. The infrastructure is full of advanced technology and equipment to prepare the students for a bright career after their MBBS in D.Y Patil Medical College Pune. Located in Pune, the college provides accommodation at the university hostel which has the capacity for more than 1400 students and all the necessary facilities that students will require for a smooth life and education.
Benefits of studying MBBS in D.Y Patil Medical College Pune
There are various advantages of pursuing MBBS course in India from D.Y Patil Medical College Pune. Some of them are listed below:
- Students are eligible for hiring in abroad in lucrative job positions after D.Y Patil Medical College Pune MBBS. The institute’s affiliation with international organisations makes the transfer to abroad smoother.
- The college organises guest lectures by well-known professionals to provide the best education and exposure to its students.
- D.Y Patil Medical College Pune fee is money spent on world-class education and best educational services. Overall expenditure at D.Y Patil Medical College Pune is lesser than other institutes.
- Medical education at D.Y Patil Medical College Pune is conducted in English language. This will hone students’ fluency in the language.
- D.Y Patil Medical College Pune world ranking is 7445.
- The college ensures that the students have access to latest equipment and technology for maximum exposure.
- The syllabus is aimed to facilitate both theoretical and practical knowledge during MBBS in D.Y Patil Medical College.
Pune: "The Most Liveable City in India"
Pune, also known as Poona, is the second largest city in the Indian State of Maharashtra. The city is the second major IT hub of India and has many educational institutes. Pune is the 8th most populous city in India with a population of 7.4 million people.
Pune has a hot and semi-arid climate. Average temperature ranges from 20 to 28 degree Celsius. The city experiences Summer season from March to June, Monsoon rains from June to October and Winter season from November to February.
D.Y Patil Medical College Pune Hostel Facilities
A key component of ensuring a focused education is living in a well-maintained accommodation that takes care of your basic needs. D.Y Patil Medical College Pune reviews vouch that hostel accommodation of the university is comfortable and offers maximum benefits to the students.
- The hostel has separate wings for boys and girls.
- Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food is available at the mess for international students pursuing MBBS abroad and Indian students.
- D.Y Patil Pune infrastructure has reading room, common area, waiting hall, sports wing etc.
- The hostel has services of regular newspaper delivery, sanitation of rooms, 24x7 access to university library, Medical services etc.
World Ranking and Recognition
- D.Y Patil Medical College Pune ranking in India is 291.
- D.Y Patil Medical College Pune world ranking is 7445.
- The college is recognized by MCI, DCI, NAAC, Ministry of Science and Technology Department, New Delhi, MMC (Malaysian Medical Council) and Medical Board of California.
Courses Offered: MBBS in D.Y Patil Medical College Pune
Important Dates 2023
In order to secure your admission in D.Y Patil Medical College Pune for the 2023/2024 admission cycle, it is important to adhere to the following important timelines and dates -
|Commencement of 2023 Intake Cycle||May, 2023|
|Commencement of Application||Second week of May, 2023|
|Call Letter||within the next three to four weeks|
|Commencement of Admission||July,2023|
|Last Date of Admission||August, 2023|
Must Know Facts 2023
For admission in D.Y Patil Medical College Pune MBBS, you need to know the following details:
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB for General Category
40% in PCB for Reserved Category
|Tuition Fee||₹ 26,00,000/Year|
|Course Duration||4.5 Year + 1 Year of Internship|
|D.Y Patil Medical College Pune ranking in India||291|
|D.Y Patil Medical College Pune world ranking||7445|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|University Recognition||MCI, MMC, NAAC|
D.Y Patil Medical College Pune Fee Structure 2023
MBBS in abroad and MBBS course in India can be expensive from private institutes. However, MBBS course at D.Y Patil Medical College Pune is available at lesser cost than other private medical institutions.
Given below is an estimate of D.Y Patil Medical College Pune fee for MBBS 2023:
|Particulars||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Total|
Fee in USD
|43,333 USD||44,633 USD||45,972 USD||47,356 USD||48,772 USD||230,066 USD|
|Annual Course Fee
in Indian Rupees
|₹ 26,00,000||₹ 26,78,000||₹ 27,58,340||₹ 28,41,090||₹ 29,26,322||₹ 1,38,03,752|
with Indian Food
|₹ 2,05,500||₹ 2,05,500||₹ 2,05,500||₹ 2,05,500||₹ 2,05,500||₹ 10,27,500|
- D.Y Patil Medical College Pune annual tuition fee increases by 3% every year.
- D.Y Patil Medical College Pune fee for 1st year comprises of Tuition fee, Development fee and College deposit for 1st year.
- D.Y Patil Medical College Pune fee is approximate and subject to change as per fluctuation in exchange rate of the currency.
Documents Required by D.Y Patil Medical College for MBBS
D.Y Patil Medical College Pune admission requirement is preparing the following documents:
- Class X Marksheet
- Class XII Marksheet
- NEET Scorecard
- Migration Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate (For Reserved Category students)
- Transfer Certificate/ School Leaving Certificate
Eligibility Criteria for D.Y Patil Medical College Pune MBBS
Aspiring students need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to study MBBS in India at D.Y Patil Medical College Pune:
- A minimum of 50% aggregate in 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for General category students to study MBBS at D.Y Patil Medical College Pune.
- A minimum of 40% aggregate in 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for Reserved category students to study MBBS at D.Y Patil Medical College Pune.
- Candidates must have attained the age of 17 years as on 31st December 2023 to pursue MBBS in India 2023. The candidate must not be older than 25 years old.
- Qualifying NEET exam is a D.Y Patil Medical College Pune admission requirement.
Admission Procedure: D.Y Patil Medical College Pune for MBBS
D.Y Patil Medical College Pune admissions have an easy and smooth process.
D.Y Patil Medical College Pune admission office is cooperative and will help you throughout the application process.
Here is a step-by-step guide for D.Y Patil Medical College Pune admissions:
Fill in the application form available on the D.Y Patil Medical College Pune website and attach scanned copies of required documents for verification as per eligibility criteria.
Selection is done on the basis of score in NEET exam. D.Y Patil Medical College Pune admission office informs the selected candidates about further process.
Once the candidate gets selected, they need to make payment the first year D.Y Patil Medical College Pune Fees to secure admission. Payment of at least 15% fees is mandatory.
Next step in D.Y Patil Medical College Pune admissions is receiving information about accommodation and course schedule by the college.
And your aim to study MBBS in India is fulfilled!
FAQs: MBBS course at D.Y Patil Medical College Pune
To get enrolled for MBBS in D.Y Patil Medical College Pune, students need to clear NEET examination with good marks. After this, students can get admitted for medical education at D.Y Patil Medical College Pune if they fulfil rest of the eligibility criteria. D.Y Patil Medical College Pune admission is based on the applicant’s performance in the NEET examination.
Yes, D.Y Patil Pune is recognized for its MBBS in abroad. After completing MBBS, the student needs to clear the MCI screening test to practice medicine abroad.
Yes, D.Y Patil Medical College Pune tuition fee is manageable. The university offers education and facilities that make the fee structure worth the effort. Students are open to great careers and lucrative job option both in India as well abroad after completing their MBBS.
Yes, it is beneficial to study MBBS at D.Y Patil Medical College Pune for Indian students. DR. D.Y Patil Medical College Pune fees is manageable and ensures the best education with great faculty and infrastructure. D.Y Patil Medical College Pune world ranking is 7445.
Application process begins in April-May for D.Y Patil Pune. The admission process concludes in August and selected students are required to pay at least 15% of first year D.Y Patil Medical College Pune tuition fee to secure their admission.
Yes, international students can apply for admission in MBBS abroad in India at D.Y Patil College Pune.
- Basic Lunchtime meal (with drink) at canteen: ₹ 250
- Fast Food joint Combo Meal (McDonald’s, Taco Bell, KFC etc): ₹ 300
- Indian Restaurants Meal for two: ₹ 1000
- Cappuccino: ₹ 130
- Bread for 2 people: ₹ 35
- Daily Commute to college (outside accommodation): ₹ 50
- Average public transport expense (Monthly Pass): ₹ 1000
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff): ₹ 50
- Monthly Rental, furnished luxurious: ₹ 12000-22000
- Monthly Rental, semi furnished, simple locality: ₹ 8000-15000
- Utilities Expense (gas, electricity etc): ₹ 1500-3000
- Internet Expense: ₹ 900-1000
- High Street Clothing (Zara, H&M, Only etc): ₹ 1500-3000
- Casual Wear (Levis etc): ₹ 1200-2500
- Shoes and footwear: ₹ 1500-3500
5 Restaurants near D.Y Patil Medical College Pune
Located just opposite the campus, the restaurant has a wide range of Indian dishes to choose from when you get tired of eating at the cafeteria.
This takeaway place offers good food at student friendly prices.
Marzorin is just the right spot for your weekend brunches and regular coffee plans. The place offers snacks, sandwiches and burgers.
This is definitely your potential everyday hang out spot for tea, snacks and conversation with your friends.
For days you miss homely food, Siddhi’s Desi Kitchen is the place to go. Home-style food available here at best prices.