MBBS in Terna Medical College
Terna Medical College Mumbai is a medical institution that prides itself over the excellent practitioners and researchers who have graduated over the 30 years long journey. Established in 1991, Terna Medical College Mumbai offers holistic medical education contributes to student’s academic as well as personal growth.
Terna Medical College Mumbai admission applications begin in April for 2023 MBBS course. MBBS course at Terna Medical College Mumbai is recognized by Medical Council of India and National Medical Commission.
Benefits of studying MBBS in Terna Medical College Mumbai
There are various advantages of pursuing MBBS course in India from Terna Medical College Mumbai. Some of them are listed below:
- MBBS in Terna Medical College Mumbai is recognized by MCI and NMC. This enables the students to practice outside India once they clear the MCI screening test.
- Terna Medical College Mumbai has a well-maintained and efficient infrastructure. Students have studying spots like the library, reading room etc. for academic work and common area, auditorium, cafeteria for socializing with fellow students.
- Terna Medical College Mumbai organises guest lectures by well-known professionals to provide the best education and exposure to its students.
- MBBS in Terna Medical College Mumbai is recognized globally.
- Terna Medical College Mumbai fee is affordable and lesser than many other medical institutes in India as well as abroad.
- Terna Medical College Mumbai has an environment conducive to personal and professional growth.
- Students from across the country and all around the world study at Terna Medical College Mumbai. This introduces students to diverse cultures and customs.
- Medical education at Terna Medical College Mumbai is conducted in English language. This will hone students’ fluency in the language.
Mumbai: "The Most Liveable City in India"
Mumbai, also known as Bombay, is the second most populous city in the India. Located on the Konkan coast of western India, the city is the entertainment capital of the country with many celebrities and actors living there.
Mumbai has a tropical climate. The city receives heavy rainfall from June to September. October to May is dry season for the city. Annual average temperature remains 27 degree Celsius.
Terna Medical College Mumbai Recognition
- Terna Medical College Mumbai is recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) and National Medical Commission (NMC).
- Terna Medical College Mumbai is affiliated with Maharashtra University of Health and Science.
Important Dates 2023
In order to secure your admission in Terna Medical College Mumbai for the 2023/2024 admission cycle, it is important to adhere to the following important timelines and dates -
|Commencement of 2023 intake cycle||April, 2023|
|Commencement of Application||Second week of April, 2023|
|Admission Letter||within the next three to four weeks|
|Commencement of Admission||June,2023|
|Last Date of Admission||August, 2023|
Terna Medical College Mumbai: Must Know Facts 2023
For admission in Terna Medical College Mumbai, you need to know the following details MBBS in India 2023:
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB for General Category
45% in PCB for Reserved Category
|NEET Entrance Exam||Compulsory|
|Terna Medical College Mumbai Fee||₹ 6,36,000/- per year|
|Course Duration||5.5 Years|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|University Recognition||MCI, NMC, MUHS|
Terna Medical College Mumbai Fee Structure 2023
MBBS in abroadand MBBS course in India can be expensive from private institutes. However, MBBS course at Terna Medical College Mumbai is available at economical costs without any compromise on the quality of education. Being sensitive to students from diverse backgrounds and different circumstances, Terna Medical College Mumbai fee has relaxations for students from OBC, SEBC, EWS and other categories.
Given below is an estimate of Terna Medical College Mumbai fee for MBBS 2023:
|Particulars||General Category||OBC/SEBC/EWS/VJ/SBC Category|
|Tuition Fee (INR)||₹ 6,36,364||₹ 3,18,182|
|Hostel Charges (INR)||₹ 65,000||₹ 65,000|
|Total Fee||₹ 7,01364||₹ 3,83182|
Terna Medical College fee is approximate.
Terna Medical College Mumbai tuition fee is subject to change as per changes in university policy.
Terna Medical College Mumbai Hostel Facilities
A key component of ensuring a focused education is living in a well-maintained accommodation that takes care of your basic needs. Terna Medical College Mumbai reviews vouch that hostel accommodation of the university does all that.
- The hostel has separate wings for boys and girls. Rooms are occupied on a sharing-basis of 2-3 people.
- The hostel is under 24x7 surveillance to ensure maximum security for all students.
- Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food is available at the mess for international students pursuing MBBS abroad and Indian students studying MBBS in India 2023.
- Terna Medical College Mumbai infrastructure has reading hall, games room and TV room.
- Rooms are equipped with facilities are washing machine, TV, heaters, fridge and telephone.
- Grocery shops and restaurants are in the vicinity of the hostel.
- Students have access to Wi-Fi all day during MBBS in Terna Medical College Mumbai.
Terna Medical College Mumbai MBBS Syllabus
Terna Medical College Mumbai introduces students to a vast range of subjects and aims for well-rounded learning in all of them. The syllabus is designed to ensure maximum learning without burdening students.
Here is detailed syllabus for MBBS course at Terna Medical College Mumbai:
|Pre-Medical||Anatomy (Gross anatomy, Micro-anatomy, Embryology and Genetics, Neuroanatomy)
Biochemistry (Biological Cell, Biomolecules, Enzymed, Metabolic pathways, Food assimilation and nutrition, Hormones, Molecular Biology, Immunology, Environmental Biochemistry, Oncology)
Physiology (General Physiology, Nerve-muscle, Blood, Respiratory system, Cardiovascular system, Nutrition, Environmental Physiology, Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Neurophysiology)
Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
Microbiology (Bacteriology, Bacterial Staining and cultivation, Parasitology, Virology, Mycology, Fungal Infections, Immunodiagnostics, Vaccines)
Pathology (General Pathology, Systemics, Pathology)
Pharmacology (General Pharmacology, Autonomic nervous system, Cardiovascular system, Gastrointestinal systems, Chemotherapy)
Dermatology and Venereology
Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Documents Required by Terna Medical College Mumbai
Terna Medical College Mumbai admission requirement is preparing the following documents:
- Class X Marksheet
- Class XII Marksheet
- Migration Certificate
- Gap Certificate (If applicable)
- NEET scorecard and admit card
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/PAN Card/License/Passport)
- Nationality Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate (For Reserved Category students)
- Transfer Certificate/ School Leaving Certificate
- Valid Passport and Visa (for international students who came to study MBBS in abroad in India)
- Anti-Ragging Undertaking notarized on Rs.100 stamp
Faculties Offered: MBBS in Terna Medical College Mumbai
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Pulmonary Medicine
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Eligibility Criteria for Terna Medical College Mumbai MBBS
Aspiring students need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to study MBBS in India at Terna Medical College Mumbai:
- A minimum of 50% aggregate in 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for General category students to study MBBS at Terna Medical College Mumbai.
- A minimum of 45% aggregate in 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for Reserved category students to study MBBS at Terna Medical College Mumbai.
- Candidates must have attained the age of 17 years as on 31st December 2023 to pursue MBBS in India.
- Qualifying NEET exam is an Terna Medical College Mumbai admission requirement.
Admission Procedure: Terna Medical College Mumbai for MBBS
Terna Medical College Mumbai admissions have an easy and smooth process.
Terna Medical College Mumbai admission office is cooperative and will help you throughout the application process.
Here is a step-by-step guide for Terna Medical College Mumbai admissions:
Step. 01Fill in the application form available on the university’s website and attach scanned copies of required documents for verification as per eligibility criteria
Step. 02Terna Medical College Mumbai admission office will inform the selected candidates about further process. Selection is done on the basis of performance in NEET exam.
Step. 03Once the candidate gets selected, they need to make payment of 1st year Terna Medical College Mumbai Fees to secure admission.
Step. 04Next step in Terna Medical College Mumbai admissions is receiving information about accommodation and course schedule by the college.
And your aim to study MBBS in India is fulfilled!
Medical education at Terna Medical College Mumbai is 5.5 years long. 4.5 years + 1 year of internship.
Yes, Terna Medical College Mumbai is recognized for its MBBS in abroad. After completing MBBS, the student needs to clear the MCI screening test to practice medicine abroad.
Yes, Terna Medical College Mumbai tuition fee is affordable. In fact, it is lesser than many private medical universities. Terna Medical College Mumbai also offers fee relaxation for students from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Yes, it is beneficial to study MBBS at Terna Medical College Mumbai for Indian students. Terna Medical College Mumbai tuition fees is affordable and ensures good quality of education.
Yes, international students can apply for admission in MBBS abroad in India at Terna Medical College Mumbai.
- Basic Lunchtime meal (with drink) at canteen: ₹ 300
- Fast Food joint Combo Meal (McDonald’s, Taco Bell, KFC etc): ₹ 300
- Indian Restaurants Meal for two: ₹ 1500
- Cappuccino: ₹ 150
- Bread for 2 people: ₹ 36
- Daily Commute to college (outside accommodation): ₹ 40
- Average public transport expense (Monthly Pass): ₹ 400
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff): ₹ 25
- Monthly Rental, furnished luxurious: ₹ 30000-50000
- Monthly Rental, semi furnished, simple locality: ₹ 15000-30000
- Utilities Expense (gas, electricity etc): ₹ 2000-5000
- Internet Expense: ₹ 500-1000
- High Street Clothing (Zara, H&M, Only etc): ₹ 1500-3000
- Casual Wear (Levis etc): ₹ 1200-2500
- Shoes and footwear: ₹ 2000-3500
Top 5 Restaurants near Terna Medical College Mumbai:
Working late at night gets a little bit easier with pizza, doesn’t it? Pizza Castle delivers delicious pizza at your doorsteps
A great spot for late afternoon hang outs and scrumptious snacks
Food Swings Cafe is just the right spot for your weekend brunches and regular coffee plans. The place offers snacks, sandwiches and burgers
This is definitely your potential everyday hang out spot for tea, snacks and conversation with your friends. As the name tells, the place offers Chinese food with an Indian touch.
For days you miss homely food, Siddhi’s Desi Kitchen is the place to go. Home-style South Indian food available here at best prices.