MBBS in Karaganda State Medical University
Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan is a preferable option to millions of medical aspirants out there because it saves on the huge cost involved in higher education and studying MBBS abroad. Not only this, but with universities like Karaganda University that has a 71-year rich legacy of innovating and inspiring in the medical field, the popularity of these institutes has risen immensely. Studying MBBS at Karaganda State Medical University means that you’re studying in one of the best universities in the Republic of Kazakhstan. Being the very first medical university to have been founded in the country, Karaganda State Medical University ranking has consistently been at the eighth position in Kazakhstan.
Karaganda State Medical University admissions are open to both bachelor’s as well as the master’s courses with a thorough, multi-level training being provided to medical professionals too. Karaganda State Medical University for MBBS is opted by many international students because the academics and the instructions are given primarily in the English and the Russian languages making it accessible and comprehensible to students worldwide. Studying MBBS at Karaganda State Medical University for Indian students is a viable and a considerable option because as many as 8000 national and international students graduate from Karaganda State Medical University regularly pursuing MBBS as well as other degrees. The MBBS course in Kazakhstan is well-researched and updated and to ensure that it is delivered justifiably to ambitious students, Karaganda State University has onboarded the most well-trained faculties and teachers to guide students at every step of their journey.
Why Should You Study at Karaganda State Medical University?
Opting for an MBBS in Karaganda State Medical University will set you a class apart from all your medical counterparts because of the following distinct features:
- Karaganda State Medical University admissions have always been high due to the global distinction and esteemed recognition of the degrees and diplomas from the place.
- Karaganda Medical University stands out from its peers in all ways.
- Not only is Karaganda State Medical University world ranking high, but the university stands out in the best 50 medical institutes in Kazakhstan as well.
- Studying MBBS at Karaganda State Medical University for Indian students is attractive because it gives you an opportunity to study the world over by virtue of its global collaborations with Association of Medical Education in Europe (AMEE), World Federation of Medical Education (WFME), and the Great Britain.
- Doing an MBBS in Kazakhstan will have you feeling at home with its hospitable environment and a peaceful, study-inducing atmosphere.
- Karaganda State Medical University Kazakhstan admission is always soaring due to the quality of teachers and professors that is maintained at the university.
- Karaganda State Medical University tuition fees and other costs like the hostel charges are economically affordable relative to other expensive countries.
Karaganda State Medical University: Infrastructure And Facilities
Replete with a massive auditorium, a conference hall for debates and oratory, air-conditioned administrative blocks and digital classrooms, a library, thoroughly maintained research and medical laboratories, reading rooms, etc. the institute has ensured world class infrastructure for all the students and teachers so that they have a comfortable time studying and learning. The hostel has all the facilities like round-the-clock, high speed internet, laundry, a well-maintained mess, and luxurious rooms. The campus has high protection service with police station and security personnel, clean water supply and constant electricity. Apart from the basics, the campus also boasts of a state-of-the-art sports and recreation centre, a shopping complex, and a well-connected transport service to the entire city.
The City of Karaganda and The Cost of Living
Doing an MBBS in abroad also entails an array of non-academic costs like the food, accommodation, transportation, and the basic utilities cost. But just like Karaganda State Medical University MBBS fees, the cost of living for everyone is also extremely affordable and easy on the pockets. The basic price of everyday utilities is:
|Daily Needs (Milk, Groceries, Bread, etc.)||₹12 - ₹460|
|Cost for dining out at a mid-priced restaurant for 2 people||₹1100 - ₹1200|
|Local Transport One-Way Ticket||₹15|
|Local Transport Monthly Pass||₹1000|
|1 BHK monthly rent||₹15000 - ₹21650|
Note: The costs shown above are monthly, and may vary from person to person according to changing requirements.
Karaganda State Medical University Kazakhstan World Ranking and Country Ranking 2021-22
An MBBS in Kazakhstan in 2021-22 will fulfil your goal of studying in the best medical universities in the world. Karaganda State Medical University world ranking has been consistently rising every year. The details are:
Karaganda State Medical University: Recognitions and Accreditations
For a student to choose for an MBBS abroad, it’s vital to look at the scope of the degree and the curriculum the world over. You should opt for an MBBS in Karaganda State Medical University because it has been accredited by:
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Karaganda State Medical University : The Course Duration
The MBBS course at Karaganda State Medical University is of 6-years along with the final year as internship.
Karaganda State Medical University: Important Dates 2021-22
Doing an MBBS abroad requires you to go through an elaborate process and take caution at every step along the way. To help ease your journey, we have laid out some important timelines you need to remember stated by the Karaganda State Medical University admission office:
|Commencement of the 2021-22 Admissions Cycle||September 2021 & February 2022|
|Commencement of Application||September 2021 & February 2022|
|Receipt of Call Letter||Within 1 week of Application|
|Application Last Date||September 2021 & February 2022|
Admission in Karaganda State Medical University : Must Know Facts 2021-22
To pursue MBBS in Karaganda State Medical University, you will need to know the basic facts that could help guide your decision-making. Karaganda Medical University has the following salient features:
|Application Last Date||September 2021 & February 2022|
|Basic Eligibility||10+2 with 60%|
|NEET Entrance Qualification||No, however, it is required in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.|
|Karaganda State Medical University Fees||₹3.32 Lakhs/Year|
|Course Duration||5 Years + 1 Year Internship|
|Medium of Instruction||English, Kazakh & Russian|
|Karaganda State Medical University Ranking||Country - 2
World Rating - 3.8 Stars
|University Recognition||MCI and WHO approved.|
Karaganda State Medical University Fee Structure 2021-22
Pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan in 2021-22 means greater financial hold than any other country. We all know that studying MBBS abroad requires enormous amounts of money. But, Karaganda State Medical University annual tuition fees along with other elements of the basic cost of living would give you an attractive proposition to fulfil your dreams. Thus, the basic split of Karaganda State Medical University fees is:
|Particulars||Karaganda State Medical University Fees|
|Karaganda State Medical University tuition fees in USD||$4750|
|Karaganda State Medical University tuition fees in INR||₹2,32,500|
|Karaganda State Medical University hostel fees in INR||₹40,000|
- Here, $1 = ₹70
- Apart from Karaganda State Medical University fees, the flight tickets, the food costs, and anything else required will add up extra and may vary from student to student.
- Karaganda State Medical University fees have to be paid annually.
Karaganda State Medical University Hostel and Accomodation Facilities
At Karaganda State University, every student is ensured a comfortable study environment.
- Bathrooms inclusive, all the rooms are allotted on a sharing basis to students.
- Proper furniture and room equipment like tables and chairs, beds and bedsheets, quilts and blankets, and pillows are provided to each student to extend a welcoming stay.
- Not only is a common kitchen provided to all students, a well-functioning and a hygienic mess is also made available.
- Needless to say, round-the-clock security is a top priority at Karaganda State University and adequate measures are adopted.
- You need to provide an age certificate of you being under eighteen years of age.
- If you do not register, a fine by the administration will be levied as a mandate.
- A proper IIN inclusive Birth Certificate is mandatory.
Karaganda State Medical University : The Syllabus
Medical education at Karaganda State Medical University is well-researched, up-to-date and effectively delivered. The syllabus contains the following subjects:
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Anatomy||Anatomy & Histology|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
|Pharmacology||Path - Physiology|
4th - 6th Year
|7th -12th Semester|
|General Surgery, Neurology, Primary Care medicine, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Internal medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry, Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology.|
Karaganda State Medical University: Documents Required
When you decide to pursue MBBS in Karaganda State Medical University, you need to keep the following documents handy:
- A notarised, Russian or Kazakh translated, and scanned valid international Passport copy.
- Transcripts of your 10+2 qualification certificates.
- Your NEET qualification certificate. (If Opted)
- An English Proficiency proof if available.
- Your certificate of preparatory courses if you have it.
- Your original birth certificate.
- An affidavit of your non-criminality.
- All of your medical certificates including Mental Health Certificate, Infectious Diseases Certificate approved by the medical and health authority of the respective country.)
- Your Medical Insurance
- Your Visa application entirely filled.
- Migration Department of Kazakhstan approved student invitation letter.
- Your fees paid receipt.
- Eight of your coloured, white background passport photographs.
Karaganda State Medical University: Courses Offered
Apart from MBBS in Karaganda State Medical University, there are other courses that are offered too:
- General Medicine
- Clinical Department
- Internal Diseases
Karaganda State Medical University Admissions: The Eligibility Criteria
Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan is very easy. The process is easy to follow. The eligibility criteria laid down by the Karaganda State University admission office are:
- Karaganda State Medical University admission requirements mandate that you need to be of at least seventeen years of age on or before the 31st of December of the year in which you choose to take admission.
- Karaganda State Medical University for MBBS insists you to pursue your 10+2 from a regular, valid board.
- To take admission in Karaganda State Medical University, a General category student needs to secure at least an aggregated 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at the same time a Reserved category student should secure an aggregated 40% minimum. They all should have English as a compulsory subject in their 10+2.
- MBBS course at Karaganda State Medical University mandates taking the NEET, year 2019 onwards.
Karaganda State Medical University : The Admission Process
Karaganda State Medical University admissions have a simple process to go through.
Step. 01To fulfil all the Karaganda State Medical University admission requirements, you need to begin by accurately filling up the online application form along with all the necessary documents.
Step. 02To study MBBS at Karaganda State Medical University, you then need to wait until the university views your application. Next, you pay the Karaganda State Medical University MBBS fees.
Step. 03Then, as soon as your Karaganda State Medical University admissions are confirmed, the process of your immigration begins. The Ministry issues an order to Karaganda Medical University and you receive your admission and invitation letter.
Step. 04To begin your medical education at Karaganda State Medical University, you need to wait for your Visa processing which usually takes around 30 days.
Step. 05To do MBA in abroad, you then need to ensure that your fees are cleared and you have applied for the student visa. Only after that your arrival and departure date are decided.
Karaganda State Medical University : The FMGE Performance
Every year, the Karaganda State Medical University world ranking increases in such a way that it has now secured a place amongst the top 7000 colleges in the world. The FMGE performance contributes majorly to this phenomenon.
|University||Appeared Students||Total Students Qualified||Pass %|
|Karaganda State Medical University||69||58||84.06%|
Karaganda State Medical University : Visa Procedure
The procedure to secure your all-important student visa is easy in Kazakhstan. The steps are:
- A valid passport is necessary with its duration at least 3 months more than the requested visa validity and a single blank page.
- A completely filled visa application form is to be submitted.
- While you must look at the instructions of the passport size photographs to be submitted carefully, you must either staple or paste them carefully on the form of application.
- Then, the consular section of the embassy of Kazakhstan demands a letter of request for the issuance of the Visa.
- Your enrolment confirmation letter from Karaganda State University has to be submitted.
- Lastly, the photocopy of the main page of your passport.
Karaganda State Medical University : Important FAQs
Going abroad to study not only demands high resources but careful planning too. You might have many doubts. We tried to collate some of them:
Yes, the degree from Karaganda State University is entirely valid in India. You might need to take the test for practicing in India.
Yes, the university offers well-cooked vegetarian options in the menu. Also, the city of Karaganda has vegan restaurants, too!
Yes, you can practice medicine in India post your studies at Karaganda State University. However, you need to take the NMC and/or the FMGE test.
Once you graduate from Karaganda State University, you need to take the tests imposed by the respective USA medical authorities before you begin practicing in the states.
Yes, there are many Indian students studying at Karaganda State University.
Yes, international students are found studying in vast numbers at the university and the number has been increasing each year.
Karaganda State Medical University Reviews
- Poorvi Shah
At first, I was sceptical of going to Kazakhstan for my MBBS, but I was surprisingly taken aback when I saw that such low Karaganda State Medical University Kazakhstan fees yield such high results in terms of education and clinical quality. I read Karaganda State Medical University Review and I was assured that my decision is not wrong.
- Namita Singh
I always wanted to study at the best medical institutes to ensure my success. When I saw that Karaganda State Medical University world ranking always lay in the top 7000 universities in the world, I was pleasantly surprised. The quality of education, training, and the professors allured me to go for Karaganda State Medical University admission.
- Hemant Sathe
Karaganda State Medical University Kazakhstan world ranking has always been amongst the highest in the world. Thus, I had no doubts when it came to choosing where I am going to pursue my MBBS. Karaganda Medical University ensures that you are safe, comfortable and healthy at all times.
- Pavan Verma
Karaganda Medical University is extremely affordable when it comes to higher studies and the syllabus and the teaching makes you a successful doctor. When I learnt that you could practice in any part of the world once you graduate from the place, I instantly took admission. Karaganda Medical University also assured me of my safety and well-being in the country.
For Asian Medical Institute Admissions:
- Meal at an inexpensive restaurant: 3000 Tenge
- Meal for two people at a mid-range priced restaurant for a three-course: 6500 Tenge
- Combo meal at McDonalds: 2000 Tenge
- Water for a 0.33 litres bottle: 195.38 Tenge
- Regular Coffee: 783.33 Tenge
- Local Transport Ticket for one-way: 86.72 Tenge
- Monthly Pass for the Local Transport: 5781.57 Tenge
- Combined spending on electricity, water, garbage, cooling, and heating for an 85m2 space: 18,357.71 Tenge
- Local Prepaid Mobile Fare for 1 Minute: 9.70 Tenge
- Unlimited Internet at 60 mbps or more: 5,110.40 Tenge
- A one-bedroom apartment at the heart of the city: 86723.54 Tenge
- A one-bedroom apartment at the outskirts of the city: 125170.97 Tenge
- A pair of Jeans: 22,604.90 Tenge
- A pair of mid-range running shoes: 33,134.48 Tenge
Karaganda State Medical University : The Medium of Teaching
The MBBS course in Kazakhstan in all universities follow English as their primary medium of instruction.
- At Karaganda State University, English, Kazakh, and Russian are used to teach and instruct.
- Karaganda State Medical University admission soars high year-on-year mainly due to this comprehensibility of the courses and an ethnic mix of culture.
Living in Karaganda
Located extremely near to Nur-Sultan, the capital of Kazakhstan, Karaganda is the wealth powerhouse of the country. Not only that, the city has a lively student culture with many international students making it their home. Known as the ‘city of peace’, Karaganda takes extreme precaution for the welfare and the well-being of its thriving student population. Properly networked with the other parts of the country and the world by air, road, and rail; Karaganda boasts of a rich heritage and culture with tourists visiting the city’s three theatres, three museums, and fifty historical monuments.
Karaganda State Medical University Kazakhstan Address
Gogol Street 40, Karagandy, 100000, Kazakhstan
Gogol Street 40, Karagandy, 100000, Kazakhstan
Top 5 Hangout Spots in Karaganda
Standing true to its reputation of the best coffee place in town, Kofemolka offers exciting interiors, welcoming vibes, and fresh brews.
Homely and warm, wintry vibes with attractions like a robot, this eatery offers the best indulgent Italian fare in town.
For that lovely Sunday Steak brunch and clean, artistic vibes. You will instantly fall in love with Wurst.
Drop in for a quick Japanese grub, cosy feels, and a hearty fill.
How can we not have a Pizza place in town? Every city has one and at Karaganda, you will hang out here every weekend! And as for Pizzas, the die-hard favourites have vegan options too!