MBBS in Kazakh National Medical University
Recognised by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Kazakh National Medical University was established in 1930 and given national university status in 2001. Situated in Almaty city, Kazakh National University has built its education system on the pillars of healthy competition and adaptive innovation with self-sufficient research on medicine delivering structured standards of MBBS in Kazakh National Medical University which is within reach for to study MBBS at Kazakh National Medical University for Indian Students owing to the Kazakh National Medical University fees.
Kazakh National Medical University ranking is high and to vouch for the same, Kazakh National Medical University houses 11,000 students catered to by 1500 faculties comprising doctors, scientists, award-winning professors, etc.
MBBS in Kazakhstan is affordable and so is the Kazakh National Medical University fee structure.
Why study MBBS at Kazakh National Medical University 2023-24?
- For students who want to go through Kazakh National Medical University admissions, this is one of the top universities in Kazakhstan.
- The Kazakhstan city is rich in sustainable resources and has a bright environmental future.
- As Kazakhstan is a regional study hub in central Asia, it is appropriate for a student to purse academics at Kazakh National Medical University for MBBS.
- The University conducts a semester for 5 months.
- English is the medium of instruction for medical education in Kazakh National Medical University.
- The ratio of the Kazakh National Medical University fees to the quality of education provides value.
- The campus is palatial and spacious, making Kazakh National Medical University the largest in Kazakhstan.
- MBBS in Kazakh National Medical University is accredited by WHO, MCI, WFME and the Republic of Kazakhstan's Ministry of Education and Science
Living in Almaty City
The largest city in Kazakhstan, Almaty the southern capital of Kazakhstan. So large that around 9% of the entire Kazakhstan population is located in Almaty. It is also the commerce capital of Kazakhstan due to the large stock exchanges and banks.
The name ‘Almaty’ is derived from the variety of apples and apple trees in the Almaty area. Almaty is a city of building and nature equal parts.
With humid climate with hot summers and cold winters. Almaty experiences extreme weather throughout the year which is a result of the mountainous terrain.
Kazakh National Medical University – Address
Kazakh National Medical University Kazakhstan address is the following:
Tole Bi Street 94, Almaty 050000, Kazakhstan
Facilities at Kazakh National Medical University
MBBS course in Kazakhstan is best done in one of the best Universities and Kazakh National Medical University ranking top them all. The following fortifies and justifies the same:
- Trained Faculties and Staff
- Provision for Guest Faculties
- Different Programs and Courses
- Different Programs and Courses
- Hassle-Free Admission Process
- Excellent Accommodation Facility
- Co-Curricular Activities
- Kazakhstan MBBS Fee Structure
Cost of Living in Almaty City
The cost of living after Kazakh National Medical University admissions are minimal due to in-campus provisions. Even otherwise, however, the costs are very affordable in comparison with European countries.
Kazakh National Medical University Ranking 2023
According to UniRank, or 4icu.org, the following is the Kazakh National Medical University world rating and the country ranking for Kazakh National University:
Kazakh National Medical University MBBS - Course Duration
Study MBBS at Kazakh National Medical University for a course duration of 6-years, focusing on basic medical sciences and clinical studies equally throughout the program.
Kazakh National Medical University: Important Dates and Timelines 2023-24
To study MBBS at Kazakh National Medical University for Indian students, the following are the dates a student needs to adhere to for enrolling into an MBBS course in Kazakhstan-
|Commencement of 2023-24 intake cycle||September 2023 & February 2024|
|Invitation Letter||Within two weeks|
|Commencement of Admission||September 2023 & February 2024|
Kazakh National Medical University - Must Know Facts 2023-24
MBBS in Kazakh National Medical University in a snapshot is the following:
|Basic Eligibility||HSC or equivalent with 50%|
|NEET Entrance Test||No, however, it is required in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.|
|Last Date to Apply||September 2023 & February 2024|
|Course Fee||Rs.3.37 lakhs/year|
|Course Duration||6 years (Including 1-year internship)|
|Universities Recognition||MCI and WHO approved|
|University Ranking||Country - 1|
|World Rating||3.9 Star|
MBBS in Kazakh National Medical University Fee Structure 2023-24
Kazakh National Medical University fees are inexpensive and offers value beyond just any institution to students who want to study MBBS abroad. Following is the Kazakh National Medical University annual tuition fees:
|Particulars||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Tuition Fee (approx.)||$4500||$4500||$4500||$4500||$4500|
|Medical Insurance + Visa Extension||$500||$300||$300||$300||$300|
|Total (USD) (approx.)||$5300||$5100||$5100||$5100||$5100|
|Fees in Indian Rupees (approx.)||Rs.3.97 Lakhs||Rs.3.82 Lakhs||Rs.3.82 Lakhs||Rs.3.82 Lakhs||Rs.3.82 Lakhs|
Note: Contact the university for clarification as the above Kazakh National Medical University fees are subject to change.
Kazakh National Medical University : Hostel and Accommodation Facility
An international standard accommodation at Kazakh National University makes this option alluring and gives an academically conducive environment for students who want to study MBBS abroad:
- Kazakh National University houses 2198 students.
- The sharing basis is either 2-, 3-, or 4-seater furnished rooms.
- Computer rooms, pantries, laundry, attached bathrooms, library, canteen, gym, study/reading rooms, leisure room, conference hall, TV/DVD rooms, Wi-Fi are some facilities provided to Kazakh National University students .
- Sports complex comprising of infrastructure for volleyball, u-shu, sambo, basketball, taekwondo, judo, wrestling, etc
Kazakh National Medical University – MBBS Syllabus
MBBS in Kazakh National Medical University covers the following robust syllabus:
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Anatomy||Anatomy & Histology|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Physiology cell biology||-|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
4th -6th Year
|Clinical Subjects and Clinical Postings||General Surgery, Neurology, Primary Care Medicine, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal medicine, Neurology, and Psychiatry, Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology|
Kazakh National Medical University : Documents Required
The following are the list of documents for Kazakh National Medical University admission requirements for the MBBS in Kazakh National Medical University:
- Scanned Copy of Passport (notarized copy)
- HSC scorecard
- NEET UG Result (If Opted)
- Medical Certificates
- Invitation letter
- Payment-slip of the first fee instalment
- 8 passport size photographs with white background
Eligibility Criteria by Kazakh National Medical University for MBBS
The following is to be checked out by every student before applying for admission in Kazakh National Medical University:
- MBBS in Kazakhstan at Kazakh National Medical University accepts students of 17 years (as of 31st December 2023-24) and above.
- HSC or equivalent in PCB must be secured with an aggregate of 50%.
- NEET score not mandatory. However, it is required in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.
Admission Process for MBBS in Kazakh National Medical University: Step by Step guide
Kazakh National Medical University admissions are carried out by producing documents for eligibility and visa.
Following is a step-by-step guide for applying to the MBBS course at Kazakh National Medical University which students need to follow:
Step. 01An online application form is to be filled by students to secure admission at Kazakh National Medical University with all the scanned required documents.
Step. 02The Kazakh National Medical University reviews and clear the application after which the student is to deposit fees.
Step. 03After the student secures a confirmation, their immigration procedure will begin. A ministry order is sent to the university which is followed with the university sending an invitation letter to the candidate.
Step. 04In 30 days, the visa was confirmed post the above-mentioned steps.
Step. 05After the arrival of a visa, the day and date of departure of applicants are planned and finalized.
Kazakh National Medical University – Important FAQs
Yes, Kazakhstan is safe and very welcoming. Indian culture has found a strong footing in their common lives and mostly, their food culture.
Yes, after an MCI screening test.
- Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant: 2,000.00 ₸1,200.00-3,056.57
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course: 10,000.00 ₸7,000.00-20,000.00
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal): 1,800.00 ₸1,500.00-2,000.00
- Cappuccino (regular): 747.73 ₸350.00-1,200.00
- Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter bottle): 185.45 ₸150.00-250.00
- Water (0.33 liter bottle): 134.32 ₸100.00-200.00
- Rice (white), (1kg): 438.02 ₸250.00-700.00
- Eggs (regular) (12): 454.45 ₸300.00-600.00
- Local Cheese (1kg): 3,011.00 ₸1,400.00-5,000.00
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport): 100.00 ₸80.00-150.00
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price): 7,100.00 ₸3,500.00-7,500.00
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff): 500.00 ₸400.00-700.00
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff): 160.00 ₸100.00-400.00
- Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre: 140,000.00 ₸100,000.00-250,000.00
- Apartment (1 bedroom) Outside of Centre: 92,600.00 ₸70,000.00-120,000.00
- Apartment (3 bedrooms) in City Centre: 272,857.14 ₸180,000.00-500,000.00
- 1 Pair of Jeans (Levis 501 Or Similar): 26,241.38 ₸10,000.00-43,000.00
- 1 Summer Dress in a Chain Store (Zara, H&M, ...): 16,478.26 ₸10,000.00-25,000.00
- 1 Pair of Nike Running Shoes (Mid-Range): 35,074.07 ₸25,000.00-60,000.00
Top 5 places and hangout spots for Indian Students near Kazakh National Medical University
The hands-down best Indian restaurant with value for money makes it a favourite among all Indians and others.
With their gracious service and scrumptious food, Spice Mantra never disappoints
The thalis are time portals back to home for Indians
Adorns the “best business lunch” with pride and lives up to it.
Fierce competition for Tandoor Restaurant and fast becoming this new favourite