MBBS in Kazakh Russian Medical University
Established in the year 1992 as the Kazakhstan Medical University in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Kazakh Russian University is considered to be one of the premium medical colleges in Kazakhstan.
The Kazakh Russian Medical University Kazakhstan world ranking is so high because of the well known international faculty that includes 200 lecturers consisting of foreign scientists, renowned doctors from Kazakhstan and around the globe. The Kazakh Russian Medical University Kazakhstan world ranking is at the helm owing to the vision of its founding father Dr. Mukhtar Aliyevich Aliyev who was a member of the Academy of Sciences of Kazakhstan. Kazakh Russian Medical University MBBS provides the students to practice and study abroad through its well-known academic mobility program.
Benefits of studying MBBS in Kazakh Russian Medical University
Studying MBBS in Kazakh Russian Medical University has the following advantages:
- The Kazakh Russian University world ranking is maintained at such a high place because of the international curriculum that it provides through the co-operation with various national and foreign universities.
- It is very beneficial to study MBBS at Kazakh Russian University for Indian Students because trained Indian teachers train these students for MCI tests.
- Medical education at the university has the right balance of theoretical and practical teaching approaches.
- The Kazakh Russian University admissions are in accordance with the rules of admission set the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- The Kazakh Russian University fees are affordable since the University tuition fee and the living expenses are less here.
- The medical education at Kazakh Russian University is made comfortable through the availability of comfortable rooms which are loaded with facilities like internet, pools, sports halls etc.
- The Kazakh Russian University world ranking is so high because of the well known international faculty that includes 200 lecturers consisting of foreign scientists, renowned doctors from Kazakhstan and around the globe.
- There are well-known teachers and other staff who make the Kazakh Russian University for MBBS, an ideal destination.
Almaty City - A glimpse
Almaty city is the home to the KRMU, with an area of 339 sq.km. housing over 1404000 people. Being the busiest and the biggest city in Kazakhstan, the city has still maintained its green cover with 80 sq.m. of plants per resident and has thus earned the title of ‘green city’. The presence of parks, lakes, historically important places and landmarks add to the beauty of the city. The attractiveness of this city is enhanced by the Zenkov Cathedral, the National Museum of Musical Instruments and the Big Almaty lake. The city has cold winters and hot summers and the normal atmosphere is humid and damp. The city is located in the southern part of Kazakhstan in the lower regions of the Trans-ili Alatau Mountains.
KRMU - Student Life
Students who want to pursue the MBBS course in Kazakhstan at the KRMU should know the following aspects of the student life that enhances their overall learning experience-
- The students who come to KRMU to study MBBS in Kazakhstan get an opportunity to be a part of various organizations like the eSports team, KVN and the NSC of clinical anatomy and operative surgery.
- For students who want to try their hand at photo and video making the Media Avengers club is the place to be while for the students who want to take part in sports activities, there is a separate body named ‘Namys’ which carries out such activities.
- This experience of MBBS in abroad at KRMU is enhanced through the events organised by the various clubs like the debate club named ‘Healing voice’, Dance club etc.
- For students who want to take part in social and cultural activities while pursuing their MBBS in Kazakhstan, the university offers ‘Masowiky’, a cultural and mass sector that organizes and conducts such events.
- The MBBS course in Kazakhstan is made more interesting through the various activities which help the students to develop an innovative approach towards life and its problems.
- Students are given career guidance to help them get an idea about what to do post their MBBS in abroad.
Mbbs in Kazakhstan 2021-22 : Cost of Living at Almaty City
|Mid-range restaurant meal for 2 people||Rs.1600 - Rs.1700|
|Milk, Groceries, Bread, etc||Rs.20 - Rs.460|
|Monthly rent for a 1 bedroom apartment||Rs.14500 - Rs.22800|
|Monthly pass for local transport||Rs.1205|
Kazakh Russian Medical University Ranking
The Kazakh Russian Medical University ranking is as follows:
MBBS in Kazakh Russian Medical University: Recognition and Accreditation
Kazakh Russian Medical University world ranking is a reflection of the recognitions that the University has been granted with:
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- World Federation for Medical Education (WFME)
- Republic of Kazakhstan’s Ministry of education and Science
Kazakh Russian Medical University admissions : Important dates
|Intake for MBBS Course||September 2021 & February 2022|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission||25-35 days|
|Application Start Date||September 2021 & February 2022|
|Invitation Letter||Within 1 weeks|
|Last Date of Application||September 2021 & February 2022|
Kazakh Russian Medical University for MBBS - Must Know Facts 2021-22
Some important points that the students who want to pursue MBBS in Kazakh Russian Medical University should ponder upon:
|NEET Exam||No, however, it is required in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.|
|Medium of Education||English|
|Kazakh Russian Medical University Ranking||Country - 10
World Rating - 2 Star
|Tuition Fee ( Annual )||Rs.4.20 Lacs / Year|
|University Recognition||Approved by MCI, WHO|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|Course Duration||5 years + 1 year of internship|
Kazakh Russian Medical University Fee structure 2021-22
Students who want to study MBBS in Kazakhstan must take a look at the structure of the Kazakh Russian Medical University fees given below. The breakup below shows the Kazakh Russian Medical University tuition fee and the total Kazakh Russian Medical University annual tuition fees
The structure for Kazakh Russian Medical University fees for MBBS program is given in the table below:
|Particulars||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Medical + Insurance + Registration Fee||$1000||$100||$100||$100||$100|
|Fees in Indian Rupees||Rs.4.83 Lakhs||Rs.4.20 Lakhs||Rs.4.20 Lakhs||Rs.4.20 Lakhs||Rs.4.20 Lakhs|
$1 = Rs.74.93 (It may vary)
Kazakh Russian Medical University fees are mentioned in INR for the benefit of Indian students.
The Kazakh Russian Medical University tuition fee & hostel fees may increase every year.
The visa, application and flight tickets will be separate from the Kazakh Russian Medical University fees and may range in Rs.80,000/- to Rs.1,00,000/- (or more approximately).
Kazakh Russian Medical University hostel
The hostel and accommodation conditions are a very integral part of the life of students who want to pursue courses like these and want to study MBBS abroad. The Kazakh Russian Medical University admission offers following hostel facilities -
- International students who come to pursue MBBS abroad feel the need for 24 hr security because of the fear of living in a new strange place, and this need is sufficed by the safe and secure hostels at the KRMU.
- Students living far away from their homes to pursue MBBS abroad must feel comfortable, and for that, there are canteens and cafes at the KRMU which offer delicious food with a lot of variety.
- A kitchen is provided to the students so as to help them to cook their own food.
- The facilities provided at the hostel include canteen, gym, library, laundry sports halls, swimming pools etc.
- For the students interested in sports, the university provides facilities like sport arenas for badminton, volleyball, swimming, football, tennis etc.
- The rooms are well furnished and comfortable.
- The rooms are provided on a twin or triple sharing basis.
Kazakh Russian Medical University MBBS Syllabus
The syllabus at Kazakh Russian Medical University for the students who want to study MBBS in Kazakhstan, is as follows:
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Anatomy||Anatomy & Histology|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Physiology Cell Biology||-|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
4th -6th Year
|Clinical Subjects and Clinical Postings||General Surgery, Neurology, Primary Care Medicine, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal medicine, Neurology, and Psychiatry, Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology|
MBBS in Kazakh Russian Medical University- Documents Required
In order to study MBBS at Kazakh Russian Medical University, the following list of documents is required to be submitted:
- Transfer certificate
- Application form for Admission
- 8 photos sized 3×4 cm.
- Migration certificate
- CTA or UNT Certificate
- The medical council of India’s Eligibility certificate
- Vaccination certificate number 063
- National ID card
- High school diploma
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Medical certificate form number 086 with the attached fluorography
- The medical council of India’s Eligibility certificate
- Address reference certificate from the Public Service Center
- Medical insurance
Kazakh Russian Medical University Kazakhstan Admission- Faculties Offered:
Kazakh Russian Medical University world ranking is a reflection of the quality of the education offered in the fields of-
- Public Health
- General Medicine
Kazakh Russian Medical University Admission Requirements : Eligibility criteria
The Kazakh Russian University admission office states the following eligibility criteria for the students who want to study MBBS at Kazakh Russian Medical University:
- The University’s admissions proceed only when the student provides proof of having secured a minimum score of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The Kazakh Russian University admissions are open to only those candidates aged 17 or more as of 31st December.
Kazakh Russian Medical University Admissions : The Admission Process
In order to secure an admission for MBBS in Kazakh Russian Medical University, the candidate must follow the below process :
Step. 01Fill out the application form available on the official website of the college without any mistakes to secure an admission for the MBBS course at Kazakh Russian Medical University
Step. 02The admission in Kazakh Russian Medical University takes place once the application is reviewed and the fees are deposited into the bank account of the university.
Step. 03On confirmation of admission in Kazakh Russian Medical University of the student by the University, the process of immigration will begin. The university will issue and invitation letter to the student post reception of the order by the ministry.
Step. 04Once the invitation letter is received by the candidate, he/she must apply for the student Visa as per the prescribed procedure.
Step. 05The candidate will receive a valid passport only after the completion of the visa processing time.
Kazakh Russian Medical University Reviews - Some FAQs for you
Here are a few questions from Quora and Careers360 that popped up frequently about Kazakh Russian Medical University review:
Yes, especially trained teachers provide training for MCI tests, which makes it the right choice to study mbbs at Kazakh Russian Medical University for Indian Students.
The Kazakh Russian Medical University mbbs fees range in between 4.20 to 4.83 lakhs INR per year.
The international medical university Kazakhstan fee structure is such that it includes hostel and mess fees in the annual fees mentioned.
Kazakh Russian Medical University Kazakhstan address is - Almaty 050000, Kazakhstan.
September 2021 & February 2022 are the last months of application for KRMU.
- Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant: 2,000.00 ₸
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course: 10,000.00 ₸
- Milk (regular), (1 liter): 360.56 ₸
- Loaf of Fresh White Bread (500g): 140.70 ₸
- Rice (white), (1kg): 438.02 ₸
- Eggs (regular) (12): 454.45 ₸
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport): 100.00 ₸
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price): 7,100.00 ₸
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff): 500.00 ₸
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff): 160.00 ₸
- Taxi 1hour Waiting (Normal Tariff): 1,200.00 ₸
- Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre: 140,000.00 ₸
- Apartment (1 bedroom) Outside of Centre: 92,600.00 ₸
- Apartment (3 bedrooms) in City Centre: 272,857.14 ₸
- Apartment (3 bedrooms) Outside of Centre: 168,461.54 ₸
Top 5 places and hangout spots for Indian Students in Almaty who are seeking to study mbbs abroad by the virtue of Kazakh Russian Medical University admission -
Best restaurant to get authentic Indian food with a great ambience and staff.
The lunches at this restaurant that every Indian in Almaty prefers.
Best option for people who want to try out delicacies from Kazakhstan.
Best known for its georgian cuisine, this restaurant offers a really different taste!
Known for its cocktails and non-conventional menu, this one is a favorite of many students.
Authentic Korean cuisine lovers recommend this spot.