MBBS in North Kazakhstan State University
North Kazakhstan State University is one of the oldest educational establishments for MBBS course in Kazakhstan. The university was established in 1937 in Petropavl, Kazakhstan. North Kazakhstan University has nurtured over 25 thousand medical professionals, working across the globe. North Kazakhstan State University fee is affordable and offers quality education at budgeted costs.
Many students study at North Kazakhstan University. The university attracts international students from many countries who wish to study MBBS abroad. North Kazakhstan State University admissions begin in June.
Benefits of MBBS in North Kazakhstan State University
MBBS course at North Kazakhstan State University aims towards a holistic education for budding professional. There are various advantages for Indian students when they study MBBS in Kazakhstan at North Kazakhstan University.
- MBBS in North Kazakhstan State University is approved by medical organizations like Medical Council of India (MCI) and World Health Organisation (WHO). Indian students who wish to pursue MBBS abroad can earn a valid degree here.
- North Kazakhstan State University tuition fee is affordable and lesser than private medical colleges in India. There is no extra donation or capitation fee chargeable to the students.
- Medical education at North Kazakhstan State University is conducted in English. Indian students need not learn any new language to study MBBS course in Kazakhstan.
- Learned and cooperative faculty at the university makes the MBBS at North Kazakhstan State University fruitful and full of great experiences. The administration at the university is also amicable and devoted to helping students.
- North Kazakhstan State University admission process is smooth and hassle-free. Students need not appear for any entrance examination to get admitted into the university.
- North Kazakhstan State University Kazakhstan world rating is 2.5 star. The university’s country ranking is very good as well – 27.
- North Kazakhstan University is equipped with modern technology and special tools that the students require during the course. The infrastructure provides multimedia complexes, Laboratories, Interactive gadgets etc.
Petropavl, also known as Petropavlosk, is a city in Kazakhstan that is located near the Russian border. Owing to its location, the culture has Russian influences. Petropavl is a scenic city with many beautiful tourist attractions. Park Pobedy, Neptune Water Park, Central Park of Culture and Recreation are few of many tourist attractions located here.
Petropavl has a continental climate. The summers are hot and winters are frosty. Rainy season lasts for about two months, August and September.
Student Life: North Kazakhstan State University
The campus has a thriving and diverse student crowd that is part of both academic and cultural activities.
- Students organize academic conferences, seminars and research-projects throughout the year.
- Cultural and Sport events also find space in the students’ lives.
- The campus provides gymnasium, swimming pools, galleries and other spaces to accommodate needs and interests of the students.
North Kazakhstan State University World Ranking and Recognition
- MBBS course at North Kazakhstan State University is recognized by WHO, MCI, Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan.
North Kazakhstan State University: Important Dates 2023-24
For North Kazakhstan State University admissions 2023/2024 cycle, it is important that the students adhere to these dates-
|Commencement of 2023-24 intake cycle||September 2023 & February 2024|
|Commencement of Application||September 2023 & February 2024|
|Call Letter||within the next 3-4 weeks|
|Commencement of Admission||September 2023 & February 2024|
North Kazakhstan State University: Must Know Facts 2023-24
To secure North Kazakhstan State University admission, aspirants need to keep in mind the following details:
|Course Intake 2023-24||September 2023 & February 2024|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission||45-60 days|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||No, however, it is required in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.|
|Annual Tuition Fees (approx)||Rs.2,56,000 per year|
|Duration of MBBS Course||6 years (including 1 year of internship)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|North Kazakhstan State University Ranking in Kazakhstan||27|
|North Kazakhstan State University World Rating||2.5 Star|
|University Recognition||Approved by MCI, WHO, UNESCO|
North Kazakhstan State University Fee Structure MBBS 2023-24
North Kazakhstan State University fees is economical for Indian students. North Kazakhstan State University provides manageable fee structure for students studying MBBS in Kazakhstan 2023-24.
Year-wise details of North Kazakhstan State University fees is given below:
|Particulars||Amount in USD||Amount in INR|
|Course Fee (First Year)||4500 USD||3,15,000 INR|
|Hostel and Food Charges||500 USD||35,000 INR|
|Total||5000 USD||3,50,000 INR|
|Course Fee (Second year onwards)||3500 USD||2,45,000 INR|
|Total Fee||21000 USD||14,70,000 INR|
1$ = Rs.74.93
One-time expenses (Registration charges), food charges, etc. can be up to Rs.70,000/- (or more approximately).
North Kazakhstan State University annual tuition fee and hostel charges are given above.
North Kazakhstan State University MBBS fees mentioned is approximate, and may vary as per the change in currency.
North Kazakhstan State University : Hostel and Accommodation
North Kazakhstan State University hostel facilities are available for all students, including international students who come to Kazakhstan for MBBS in abroad. Ease accommodation makes the choice to study MBBS at North Kazakhstan State University for Indian students a good one.
- North Kazakhstan State University reviews confirm that the hostel premises have fully furnished rooms with basic facilities like beds, couches, dining area, fans, oven, cupboards, laundry room, kitchen area, cafeteria etc.
- The hostel has centralized heating for cold days and cooling for warm ones.
- The hostel mess provides healthy meals all day for students.
- Students can also cook their own meals at the kitchen area provided in the hostel.
- The hostel premises are under 24x7 CCTV surveillance.
- 24x7 Wi-Fi connectivity is available for students.
- Rooms are available on sharing basis. One room is shared by 2-3 students.
- Boys and girls have separate wings for accommodation.
- The campus is situated in a well-populated area. Cafes, shops, grocery stores are in proximity of the hostel.
North Kazakhstan State University MBBS Syllabus
North Kazakhstan University offers a well-rounded syllabus for aspiring medical professionals. Medical education at North Kazakhstan State University aims to balance both theoretical and practical frames of education to equip students for future in the best way.
Here is the detailed syllabus of North Kazakhstan State University for MBBS:
|First Year||Second Year|
|Third Year||Fourth Year to Sixth Year|
|Pathology||Clinical Subjects and Clinical Postings|
|Path Physiology||Internal Medicine|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
North Kazakhstan State University Admissions - Documents Required
North Kazakhstan State University admission requirement is preparing the following documents:
- Passport size Photographs (10)
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Official Invitation letter from the university
- Passport (minimum 18 months validity)
- Student Visa
- Birth Certificate
- NEET Scorecard (If Opted)
- Bank Receipt after payment of fee
- Medical Certificate stamped by a doctor
- HIV Medical report
- Valid Identity Proof
- Transfer Certificate from previous institution
Faculties offered in North Kazakhstan State University for MBBS
- Department of Fundamental Medicine
- Department of Clinical Disciplines
- General Medicine
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in North Kazakhstan State University
To secure admission in North Kazakhstan State University, the students need to meet the following criteria:
- Student must secure a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology to study MBBS at North Kazakhstan State University for General Category students.
- Student must secure a minimum aggregate of 45% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology to study MBBS at North Kazakhstan State University for Reserved Category students.
- North Kazakhstan State University admission requirement is to clear NEET examination.
- Possessing a valid passport is necessary to study MBBS at North Kazakhstan State University for Indian students.
- Applicant must have attained the age of 17 years as on the date of admission.
North Kazakhstan State University Admissions : The Admission Process
North Kazakhstan State University admissions have an easy and smooth process. North Kazakhstan State University admission office is cooperative and will help you throughout the application process.
Here is a step-by-step guide for North Kazakhstan State University admissions:
Step. 01Fill in the application form available online on the university website
Step. 02Submit the required documents, along with scanned copy of passport. Student must submit authentic Identity proofs as required by the authorities.
Step. 03North Kazakhstan State University admission office will issue a provisional admission letter to selected candidates once the above steps are complete.
Step. 04After receiving the admission letter, the student must pay the tuition fee for first year.
Step. 05Now the student should apply for student visa, get it stamped by the embassy and inform the university of your arrival date and time in Kazakhstan.
And your dream to pursue MBBS in abroad will begin!
FAQ – MBBS in North Kazakhstan State University
Students who study MBBS in Kazakhstan at North Kazakhstan State University are introduced to a holistic education that helps them in their careers. The university is recognized by MCI and WHO. North Kazakhstan State University world rating is 2.5 star. North Kazakhstan State University fee for MBBS is affordable for Indian students. North Kazakhstan State University admissions begin in September 2023 & February 2024
North Kazakhstan State University tuition fee is quite affordable. In fact, it is less than many private Indian medical colleges. Annual hostel charges after North Kazakhstan State University admission in MBBS are 500 USD, Rs.37,456 (1 USD= 74.93 INR).
Students who wish to study MBBS abroad in Kazakhstan need to apply for student visa. During the application process, students will be asked to submit necessary documents in the Embassy to receive student visa for education in Kazakhstan.
Yes, the campus takes its security very seriously. There is 24x7 CCTV surveillance for students on the campus as well as hostels.
No, NEET is not compulsory for admission in North Kazakhstan State University,however, it is required in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.
Yes, after the completion of the course the student needs to appear for USMLE to get medical license to practice in the USA.ffKazakhstan State University Kazakhstan world ranking is – 6510. The university’s country ranking is very good as well – 27.
Average Spending in Astana, Kazakhstan during MBBS Abroad
1 Kazakhstani Tenge (KZT) = Approx. INR 0.17/-
- Basic Lunchtime meal (with drink) at canteen: 2000-3000 KZT
- Fast Food joint Combo Meal (McDonald’s, Taco Bell, KFC etc): 2000 KZT
- Indian Restaurants Meal for one: 5000 KZT
- Cappuccino: 250 KZT
- Bread for 2 people: 190-200 KZT
- Daily Commute to college (outside accommodation): 160-200 KZT
- Average public transport expense (monthly): 3000-4000 KZT
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff): 250 KZT
- Monthly Rental, furnished luxurious: 50000 KZT
- Monthly Rental, semi furnished, simple locality: 40000-45000 KZT
- Utilities Expense (gas, electricity etc): 13000 KZT
- Internet Expense: 4900-6000 KZT
- High Street Clothing (Zara, H&M, Only etc): 10000 KZT
- Sports clothing (Adidas, Puma etc): 5000-14000 KZT
- Shoes and footwear: 30000 KZT
Top 5 restaurants for Indian Students in Astana
The place serves Asian cuisine with a twist of fusion recipes. You can find here familiar dishes with a zing on them.
Grill Bar Marinad is the perfect spot for a Sunday brunch. The place serves European food and has open sitting area.
Looking for an adventure with your meal? Café Urartu is known for its Armenian cuisine with live music while you dine.
Nothing can go wrong with Pizzas, right? Pizzoli is a restaurant that offers Italian and Japanese cuisine.
The Dym is a restaurant and bar that serves Italian and European food. They are best known for their grill.