MBBS in Asian Medical Institute
17 glorious years of dedicated medical education at Asian Medical Institute has paved the way for the tremendous success that it has been witnessing today. Founded in 2004, Asian Medical Institute’s ranking has always been amongst the top ten medical institutes in the country and top twenty-five universities in Kyrgyzstan. A modern outlook along with conventional roots has made studying MBBS at Asian Medical Institute for Indian students an exciting and a preferable option. A whopping 2000 Indian students have already made Asian Institute their home and a total of 15000 students have become successful doctors from the university.
With three state-of-the-art and well-functioning campuses, Asian Medical Institute admission for 2022-23 could be considered because of the many recognitions that the university has to its credit, namely, the Medical Council of India and many more! We all know that medical students have to undergo a rigorous and defining MCI Screening test and all the students considering Asian Medical Institute, Kyrgyzstan, admission for 2022-23 will be trained thoroughly for the same right from their first year. To make matters more convenient, the university also goes on to allot specific Indian professors to Indian students so that the learning environment becomes more comfortable. Furthermore, all the students are compulsorily kept abreast with the current medical happenings and news in India and elsewhere. This well-rounded teaching approach along with an easy-to-understand English language as the primary mode of instruction makes studying MBBS at Asian Medical Institute a great opportunity.
Why Should You Study at Asian Medical Institute?
Doing an MBBS in Asian Medical Institute will provide you additional perks such as:
- Asian Medical Institute fees are extremely affordable with merely ₹ 2.39 Lakhs per annum as the education cost.
- Asian Medical Institute ranking is one of the best in Kyrgyzstan and the world with a supreme quality education.
- Studying MBBS at Asian Medical Institute for Indian students is highly convenient because English is being used to communicate and teach.
- Asian Medical Institute MBBS is recognized and acclaimed the world over with the likes of MCI approving it. Thus, you have an option of coming back to India and practicing as a doctor once your MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is over.
- Pursuing an MBBS in Asian Medical Institute requires you to fulfil a least eligibility criterion increasing your chances of fulfilling your dream of doing your MBBS abroad. You don’t need to take the IELTS or the TOEFL.
- Asian Institute has eight major hospitals under its ambit which it utilizes to teach students excellently with hands-on practical exposure.
Asian Medical Institute and The KANT City
One of the best things about opting for an MBBS in abroad is the fact that you get to experience a whole new culture that could potentially shape your life. Talking about the city of Kant in this regard, it is a beautiful town located in the Chuy valley, just 20 Kms away from the capital city of Bishkek. Having a historically rich legacy of over 80 years now, Kant was established in 1928. An administrative hub of the Ysik Ata district and a city as sweet as its name, Kant literally means ‘sugar’ in Kyrgyz. And that’s basically how the city got its name too, after a sugar plant that was built in 1930. One of the best institutes in Kant, Asian Institute naturally has the best weather and environment to study. The city sees a drastic change from sunny, dry summers to snowy, freezing winters from temperatures hovering between 17°F to 89°F.
Asian Medical Institute Address
Finally, if you have made your decision to join the campus, communicate to the following Asian Medical Institute address:
S. Tentishev Asian Medical Institute
58 Gagarina, Kant, Kyrgyzstan
Asian Medical Institute: Infrastructure And Facilities
Asian Medical Institute boasts of a thriving campus with digital classrooms, research and medical laboratories, a world class library, a modern auditorium, health and security facilities, etc. Apart from an international academic zone, it also has a gymnasium, a sports and recreation centre, a swimming pool, and a shopping complex along with luxurious hostels. The institute also hosts various competitions, festivals, excursions, etc. to enliven its student life. It has all the facilities for a comfortable living.
Asian Medical Institute, Kyrgyzstan World and Country Ranking 2022-23
The MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan is regularly updated after a thorough research. This consistent habit of changing and fine-tuning the syllabus every year has led to the Asian Medical Institute, Kyrgyzstan world ranking to increase every year.
Asian Medical Institute: Recognition and Accreditations
Studying MBBS abroad is a mighty affair. Not only do you need to think about the quality of education and training you will receive, but also the returns out of the same. To make your decision easy, we researched, and we found out that you should consider Asian Medical Institute admissions because it is accredited by organizations like:
- The Medical Council of India (MCI)
- The World Health Organization (WHO)
- The Ministry of Education and Science, Kyrgyzstan
Admission in Asian Medical Institute : The Course Duration
Just like all the MBBS courses in Kyrgyzstan, The Institute follows a similar pattern. A 6-year MBBS along with a mandatory 1-year internship that is usually in the final year.
Asian Medical Institute: Important Dates and Timelines 2022-23
Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is a dream of many. To realize that dream you may have to keep certain things in mind. Asian Medical Institute admission requirements are:
|Commencement of the 2022 Admissions Cycle||September 2022 & February 2023|
|Commencement of Application||September 2022 & February 2023|
|Receipt of Call Letter||Within 2 weeks of Application|
Admission in Asian Medical Institute: Must Know Facts 2022-23
It is not difficult to follow through Asian Medical Institute admissions. You just need to remember certain highlights, they are:
|Application Last Date||September 2022 & February 2023|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||Not Required. However it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India|
|Total Course Fees (approx.)||₹ 2,39,000/- per year|
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Medium of Education||English Language|
|University Ranking||Country Rank - 4
World Rating - 3 Star
Asian Medical Institute Fee Structure 2022
We understand that studying MBBS abroad is a hefty affair. But the Asian Medical Institute annual tuition fees are highly affordable to everyone. To help you better understand your investments and your returns, we split up the entire cost in detail for you. Asian Medical Institute Fees are:
|Particulars||Asian Medical Institute Fees|
|Asian Medical Institute Tuition Fees in USD (approx.)||I Year - $3200
II Year to V Year - $3200 per year
|Asian Medical Institute Tuition Fees in INR (approx.)||I Year - ₹ 2,39,700,000
II Year to V Year - ₹ 2,39,700 per year
|Hostel Fees (approx.)||₹ 56,000 per year|
|Total Course Fees||₹ 12,66,000 (approx.)|
- Here, $1 = ₹ 70
- Apart from the Asian Medical Institute fees, the flight tickets, the food costs, and anything else required will add up extra and may vary from student to student.
- Asian Medical Institute fees have to be paid annually.
Asian Medical Institute Hostel and Food Facilities
The Asian Medical Institute, Kyrgyzstan, hostel facilities are lavish and complete with all the necessary amenities for a more than comfortable stay at Asian Institute:
- Studying MBBS at Asian Medical Institute is preferable because of separate hostels for both men and women along with round the clock safety.
- Asian Medical Institute admission office has ensured that your learning stays as a top priority by providing a high-speed WIFI connection in each room which is shared on a three-person basis.
- Indian students especially would feel at home at Asian Medical institute for MBBS because they have a special Indian mess for us inside the university campus.
- Going for an MBBS in abroad is cumbersome also because of the many things you might have to do on your own. However, Asian Institute has assured you complete convenience with a well-functioning bus service from the hostels to all the connected hospitals along with an on-demand laundry service in your rooms.
- For your complete rest and refreshment, Asian Institute has separate beds, pillows and quilts, bedsheets, furniture like wardrobes, tables, and chair for each student.
Asian Medical Institute : The Syllabus
The MBBS course at Asian Medical Institute is well-researched, up-to-date, and thorough. The year-wise subjects are:
|First Year||Second Year|
|Third Year||Fourth-Sixth Year|
|Path Physiology||Internal Medicine|
|Subjects added for Medical Practice||Gynaecology|
Asian Medical Institute Admissions: The Documents Required
To benefit from the vast and successful medical education at Asian Medical Institute, you need to ensure that you have the following documents ready:
For Asian Medical Institute Admissions:
- Online Application Form
- Your Birth Certificate copy
- Your latest colour passport photographs – 6 in Nos. and 6X4 cm. in size.
- Your 10+2 qualification certificates both the original and the copy.
- A min. 2-year validity international passport
- Asian Institute invitation letter.
- Your to-and-fro flight tickets
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs approved Medical Health Certificate for your mental soundness and physical fitness.
For Asian Institute Invitation Letter:
- Online Application Form – Entirely Filled
- A one-year validity Passport
- Your school-leaving certificate which has the details of all your courses taken.
For the Student Visa process:
- Online Application Form – Entirely Filled
- Asian Medical Institute invitation letter
- 10+2 certificates that are either duly approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or have an apostille stamp.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs approved Medical Health Certificate for your mental soundness and physical fitness.
- Your two latest passport size photographs of size 3.5 X 4.5 cm
Asian Medical Institute Admissions: The Eligibility Criteria
While we understand doing an MBBS abroad comes with its own hassles, the Asian Medical Institute admission office has clear and simple instructions for eligibility. They are:
- To be eligible to study MBBS in Asian Medical Institute, you need to complete your 10+2 with a minimum aggregate score of 50% for general category students and 40% for reserved category students in courses like Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Studying MBBS at Asian Medical Institute mandates you to be of at least 17 years of age or at most 25 years of age on or before the 31st of December of your admission year.
- Asian Medical Institute for MBBS does not mandate you to take the NEET. However, it is needed if you wish to pursue a career in India
Asian Medical Institute : The Admission Process
Your dream of completing your MBBS in Asian Medical Institute will only come true if you go through the following steps of admission:
Step. 01Asian Medical Institute admission requirements begin with filling up and submitting the online application form along with all the documents
Step. 02After Asian Institute gets your completely filled form and documents, they send you an invitation letter if you are selected.
Step. 03As soon as you get the invitation letter, you need to pay the Asian Medical Institute tuition fees.
Step. 04You can then opt for studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan by applying for the Student Visa which requires your fees paid receipt.
Step. 05After the sixty-day long visa approval process, you are then free to decide your date of arrival at Asian Institute. The Kyrgyzstan Visa takes longer than any other neighbouring country, hence, it is advised to start your process as soon as possible.
Asian Medical Institute : The FMGE Performance
Asian Medical Institute world ranking always falls in the top 12000 colleges in the world. This is because of its consistent FMGE performance. The 2019 statistics look like:
|Name of The University||Students Appeared||Total Students Passed||Pass %|
|Asian Medical Institute||213||26||12.21%|
The City of KANT And The Cost of Living
If you have decided to do your MBBS in Kyrgyzstan in 2022-23, you must be factoring out costs other than the Asian Medical Institute fees 2022-23. To help you in your decision, we studied the basic prices of everyday things in Kant and found out that you could easily cover yourself with as less as ₹ 5000 - ₹ 7000 per month, what with the Kyrgyzstan exchange rate being almost equivalent to the INR. However, please do note that we have covered only the basic cost of living that includes transportation, grocery and utilities, and food. We have not covered aspects like parties, treats, and leisurely spends.
|Particulars||Price in USD (approx.)||Price in INR (approx.)/th>|
|Accommodation Costs (other than a hostel)||150-200||10,500-14000|
- Here, $1 = ₹ 70
- The costs shown above are monthly, and may change from person to person according to changing requirements.
Asian Medical Institute Reviews
- Paul Dsouza
There are two things that are absolutely make or break when it comes to doing your studies in a foreign country – one is money and the other is returns. Returns in terms of education quality and success. These were key to me too, and that is why when I came to know the Asian Medical Institute world ranking, I was pleasantly surprised. Such consistent ranks meant that Asian Medical Institute continuously strived to outshine its past performance. Along with such low cost due to the Asian Medical Institute scholarship that I got, it all spelled growth to me.
- Jyoti Verma
I had been considering an MBBS in Kyrgyzstan in 2022 after the worldwide COVID-19 stimulated problems related to money mainly because of Asian Medical Institute’s low fees. Add to that the Asian Medical Institute world ranking of continuously being in the top 12000 colleges in the world, I knew I was in for a successful and inspiring medical journey.
- Ashish Tripathi
Being a doctor means committing your life to dedicated service towards people along with toiling really hard for more than ten years of education before even stepping in a clinic. Asian Medical Institute understood this rigour behind a doctor’s life and ensures that every aspirant gets access to world-class education mentored by professional experts who expose you to both the clinical and the theoretical side of things. This precision has led to the Asian Medical Institute world ranking to rise continuously.
- Tanvi Malhotra
I wanted the best of returns on the money that I would be investing for my higher education. I had worked hard to get to this point and Asian Institute not only recognized my potential but also provided me facilities like a well-resourced library, personal mentorship, convenient stay, research methodologies, and a growth-oriented environment. This, I believe, has been one of the major reasons behind the Asian Medical Institute world ranking touching the sky year-on-year.
Asian Medical Institute: Important FAQs
We know that no matter how much information you gather, you might still have some doubts in your mind. We tried our best to curate them and handpicked the most popular questions on the internet.
Yes, Asian Institute has opened its hostels to Indian students as well which are to be shared on a three-person basis. However, the city of Kant also has other apartments and stay options if you are open to consider.
About 10,000 Indian students are studying in Kyrgyzstan, not only in Asian Medical Institute but in other universities as well.
Asian Institute does not compromise on the quality of education for its students and you can be rest assured of that. However, as with moving to any other foreign country, Kyrgyzstan has Russian and Kyrgyz as the most commonly spoken languages and you might have to make yourself familiar with those. Apart from that, Kant is a tier-II city with not many modern ways of living. However, the cleanliness, the culture, and the learning environment is the best.
You need to be of at least seventeen years of age and at the most twenty-five years of age for getting an opportunity to study at Asian Medical Institute.
Yes, Asian Medical Institute has a separate mess which serves only well-cooked Indian food.
Detailed Cost of Food
- Meal at an inexpensive restaurant: 300 Som
- Meal for two people at a mid-range priced restaurant for a three-course: 1700 Som
- Combo meal at McDonalds: 250 Som
- Water for a 0.33 litres bottle: 23 Som
- Regular Coffee: 118 Som
- Local Transport Ticket for one-way: 14 Som
- Monthly Pass for the Local Transport: 800 Som
- Taxi Fare for 1 Kms: 12 Som
- Combined spending on electricity, water, garbage, cooling, and heating for an 85m2 space: 3047 Som
- Local Prepaid Mobile Fare for 1 Minute: 2.10 Som
- Unlimited Internet at 60 mbps or more: 1352 Som
- A one-bedroom apartment at the heart of the city: 20000 Som
- A one-bedroom apartment at the outskirts of the city: 12000 Som
- A pair of Jeans: 1936.84 Som
- A pair of mid-range running shoes: 4075 Som
Asian Medical Institute : Courses Offered
Not just MBBS in Asian Medical Institute, you have a variety of courses to choose from, like:
- Preparatory Courses
MBBS Course at Asian Medical Institute: The Medium of Teaching
Asian Medical Institute for MBBS teaches primarily in the English language. This makes it easier for students from across the globe to access the university’s excellent medical education.
Top 5 Hangout Spots in KANT
When you are low on budget but you still want to gorge on world class delicacies hop in Mad Food for some welcoming Asian, Chinese, Vietnamese, Singaporean, and Malay cuisines! Seafood is their hero.
We all crave luxury on most days and would love to be pampered with a top-notch brew and dinner. Altyn Kazyna is your go-to for a destressing luxe experience with your choicest kin.
A pleasing beige interior complete with cabanas at Dubrovskiy spell romantic privacy along with spell-binding European, Asian, Azerbaijani, and Middle Eastern flavours that will keep you hooked on to this incredible place.
We absolutely understand that you’d be missing home and nothing speaks Indian warmth more than its wholesome food. Welcome to Madina where you fill your tummy with home-like Indian food to spice up your student life.
Rigorous academic life needs a complete change and nothing takes you to heaven better than some mesmerizing Korean and Asian flavours that are neither too oily nor too spicy. Café ken Bok Kun is just the perfect weekend indulgence that you need!