MBBS in International School of Medicine
International School of Medicine is a renowned institution for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Students from different countries enrol to study MBBS abroad in this fine medical institution.
International School of Medicine was established in 2004. Medical course at the university introduces students to various disciplines and a holistic education. International School of Medicine has three campuses.
The university has modern infrastructure and a distinguished faculty that offers mentorship for young medical students towards a bright future. Students from around the world come to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan at International School of Medicine.
Benefits of MBBS in International School of Medicine
MBBS course at International School of Medicine aims towards a holistic education for budding professional. There are various advantages for Indian students when they study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan at International School of Medicine.
- MBBS in International School of Medicine incurs lower expense than MBBS abroad in any other European country.
- International School of Medicine tuition fee is affordable and lesser than private medical colleges in India.
- International School of Medicine is recognized by MCI and WHO makes it a reputed institute for MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan.
- The university is also recognized by AMEE, FAIMER, IMEE and ORPHEUS which opens up opportunity to pursue postgraduate education and practice across the world.
- Medical education at International School of Medicine is conducted in English. Students need not learn any new language to study MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan.
- Students from many countries come to study MBBS at International School of Medicine. Thus, student life is culturally rich and introduces one to diversity.
- International School of Medicine admissions are smooth and no donation or capitation fee is extracted from the students at the time of admission.
- International School of Medicine Kyrgyzstan world ranking is good. The university’s country ranking is very good as well, making it a great option for MBBS.
- International School of Medicine hostel facility is equipped with Wi-Fi, air-conditioning etc, and dorms are well-ventilated and spacious. The infrastructure is equipped with modern technology and special tools that the students require during the course.
Capital of Kyrgyzstan and Chuy Region’s administrative center, Bishkek is the largest city in the country. The city is located near Kazakhstan-Kyrgyzstan border. Bishkek has large boulevards and marble buildings built in Soviet-styled apartment blocks that echo the city’s rich history and culture.
The city has humid continental climate influenced by the Mediterranean currents. Summers are dry and experience windy weather and thunderstorms. Winters are cold and temperature easily falls below 0 degree Celsius.
Students' Life: MBBS in International School of Medicine
Finding a comfortable and safe space is very important for international students. Students who study MBBS at International School of Medicine will find it all during their MBBS in Kyrgyzstan 2021.
- International School of Medicine library is accessible to students for studying, book borrowing and research purposes.
- International School of Medicine has a crowd of students hailing from different parts of the world. Students from different countries contribute to the cultural diversity of the university space.
- International School of Medicine gymnasium provides recreational zone for students to maintain their health.
- International School of Medicine aims to build a progressive educational space. There is a regular system of feedback for students as well as educators. Everyone at the university benefits from this and deeper friendships are formed.
- Each department organizes various extra-curricular and cultural events and activities that rejuvenate the campus’s ambiance throughout the year.
International School of Medicine world ranking and Recognition
- MBBS course at International School of Medicine is recognized by WHO, MCI, FAIMER, AMEE, ORPHEUS, IMEE.
International School of Medicine: Important Dates 2021-22
For International School of Medicine admissions 2021/2022 cycle, it is important that the students adhere to these dates-
|Commencement of 2021-22 intake cycle||September and February|
|Commencement of Application||September, 2021|
|Call Letter||within the next 3-4 weeks|
International School of Medicine: Must Know Facts 2021-22
To secure admission in International School of Medicine, aspirants need to keep in mind the following details:
|Course Intake 2021-22||September 2021, February 2022|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission||45-60 days|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Examination||Required only if the student wants to pursue a profession in India|
|Annual Tuition Fees (approx)||Rs. 3.37 Lakhs/Year|
|Duration of MBBS Course||5 years|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Our Ratings||Good Private university|
|University Recognition||Approved by MCI, WHO. FAIMER, ORPHEUS, IIME, AMEE|
International School of Medicine Fee Structure MBBS 2021-22
International School of Medicine fees is economical for Indian students. There are various loans and academic scholarships available at International School of Medicine for bright students studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan 2021 and 2022.
Year-wise details of International School of Medicine fees is given below:
|Particulars||Amount in USD||Amount in INR|
|Course Fee||4500 USD||3,37,000 INR|
|Hostel and Food Charges||650 USD||45,500 INR|
|Total||5650 USD||3,82,500 INR|
- 1$ = Rs.70
- One-time expenses (Registration charges), food charges, etc. can be up to Rs.70,000/- (or more approximately).
- International School of Medicine annual tuition fee and hostel charges are given above.
- International School of Medicine MBBS fees mentioned is approximate, and may vary as per the change in currency.
Hostel and Accommodation
The university provides hostel facilities for all students, including international students who come to Kyrgyzstan for MBBS in abroad. Ease accommodation makes the choice to study MBBS at International School of Medicine for Indian students a good one.
- Students have the option to stay at the university hostel or rent private accommodation near the campus as they study MBBS abroad in Bishkek.
- International School of Medicine reviews confirm that the hostel premises have basic facilities like beds, couches, dining area, fans, oven, cupboards, laundry room, kitchen area, cafeteria etc.
- There is a laundry room installed with functioning washing-machines for students.
- The cafeteria provides healthy meals all day for students.
- The hostel premises are under 24x7 CCTV surveillance. Students have a 10 pm curfew in the hostel.
- 24x7 Wi-Fi connectivity is available for students.
- There is gymnasium, reading room, training room and common area for all students in the hostel.
- Boys and girls have separate wings for accommodation.
International School of Medicine MBBS Syllabus
International School of Medicine offers a well-rounded syllabus for aspiring medical professionals. Medical education at International School of Medicine aims to balance both theoretical and practical frames of education to equip students for future in the best way.
Here is the detailed syllabus of International School of Medicine for MBBS:
|First Year||Second Year|
|Third Year||Fourth-Sixth Year|
|Pathology||Clinical Subjects and Clinical Postings|
|Path Physiology||Internal Medicine|
|Primary Care Medicine|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
International School of Medicine admission requirement is preparing the following documents:
- Passport size Photographs (10)
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Nationality Proof
- Official Invitation letter from the university
- Passport (minimum 18 months validity)
- Student Visa
- Birth Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Transfer Certificate from previous institute
- Visa Application form
- NEET Scorecard (if opted for)
- Medical Certificate stamped by a doctor
Faculties offered in International School of Medicine for MBBS
- Public Health
- Internal Medicine
- Fundamental Disciplines
- Natural Science
- Micro Anatomy
- Special Clinical Disciplines
- Infectious Diseases
- Invasive Methods
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in International School of Medicine
To secure admission in International School of Medicine, the students need to meet the following criteria:
- Student must secure a minimum of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology to study MBBS at International School of Medicine.
- International School of Medicine admission requirement is that the student must have passed all subjects in their 12th standard with English as compulsory subject.
- An aggregate of 40% in 10+2 is required to study MBBS at International School of Medicine for Indian students.
- NEET is not mandatory. However, if students want to pursue a profession in India then NEET examination with good scores is required for International School of Medicine admission.
International School of Medicine admissions have an easy and smooth process. International School of Medicine admission office is cooperative and will help you throughout the application process.
Here is a step-by-step guide for International School of Medicine admissions:
Step. 01Fill in the application form available online on the university website
Step. 02Submit the required documents
- Marksheet of completion of higher secondary education
- NEET Score card
- Scanned Passport
Step. 03International School of Medicine admission office will issue a provisional admission letter to selected candidates once the above steps are complete
Step. 04Selected students will be asked to submit passport details with other required documents
Step. 05Approval from the ministry will be notified in about 2 weeks, along with these documents –
- Ministry Accreditation
- Invitation Letter
- Ministry Approval
- Accommodation Letter
Step. 06Now the student should apply for student visa, get it stamped by the embassy and inform the university of your arrival date and time in Kyrgyzstan. This may take about 2-3 weeks
Step. 07After arriving in Kyrgyzstan, the student will pay the MBBS course fee before the classes begin
And your dream to pursue MBBS in abroad will begin!
International School of Medicine: FMGE Performance 2019
Given below is the FMGE Performance of International School of Medicine Kyrgyzstan for the year 2019:
|Name of Institution||Appeared||Total Passed||Pass %|
|International School of Medicine||2244||522||23.26%|
International School of Medicine : Important FAQs
We know that no matter how much information you gather, you might still have some doubts in your mind. We tried our best to curate them and handpicked the most popular questions on the internet.
International School of Medicine world rating is 3.
Yes, International School of Medicine fees is quite affordable. International School of Medicine tuition fee is lesser than that in any other European country or private Indian medical colleges.
Yes, after completing medical education at International School of Medicine you can practice medicine in India. But you need to clear the MCI screening test to be eligible.
International School of Medicine is a good choice for MBBS. International School of Medicine world ranking is 9481. The university is recognized by MCI, WHO and other esteemed medical organizations. International School of Medicine tuition fee is budget-friendly as well. During MBBS, students get introduced to a well-rounded education with International School of Medicine syllabus for medical course.
Yes, you can enrol without NEET.NEET examination is compulsory to get admitted in International School of Medicine only if you want to pursue a profession back in India.
Average Spending in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan during MBBS Abroad
1 Kyrgyzstani Som (KGS) = Approx. INR 0.87/-
- Basic Lunchtime meal (with drink) at canteen: 200-300 KGS
- Fast Food joint Combo Meal (McDonald’s, Taco Bell, KFC etc): 250 KGS
- Indian Restaurants Meal for one: 1500-4000 KGS
- Cappuccino: 110-130 KGS
- Bread for 2 people: 16-40 KGS
- Daily Commute to college (outside accommodation): 20 KGS
- Average public transport expense: 450-600 KGS
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff): 40-80 KGS
- Monthly Rental, furnished luxurious: 15000-25000 KGS
- Monthly Rental, semi furnished, simple locality: 10000-16000 KGS
- Utilities Expense (gas, electricity etc): 2000-4500 KGS
- Internet Expense: 900-2000 KGS
- High Street Clothing (Zara, H&M, Only etc): 900-2500 KGS
- Sports clothing (Adidas, Puma etc): 1000-3500 KGS
- Shoes and footwear: 2500-6000 KGS
Top 5 restaurants for Indian Students in Bishkek
Café Faiza serves Asian food and has vegetarian and vegan options for its customers.
Obama Bar and Grill is a resto-bar that serves American and Barbeque food. A very good place for partying with friends once your exams are over.
For days when you miss Indian food, you can grab a meal at Papa Roti. The restaurant serves Indian, Chinese and European food.
For scrumptious snacks and spicy Indian food, Sugar and Spice Café is the place to be! The place serves Indian and Asian cuisine with a range of vegetarian options.
Looking for a break with friends after a hectic week? Bellagio Coffee Manas is a beautiful little café that is best for Italian food, pizza and coffee.