MBBS in Jalalabad State University
What’s the one thing that comes to mind when you think about studying MBBS abroad? Whether you will receive a degree from a recognized institute and the one that is worth mentioning about! The 28 successful years of medical education at Jalalabad State University has enabled it to claim its rightful spot amongst the creamiest of the layers. Established in 1993, it has not only mastered in degrees, but the university also confers diplomas, masters, and doctorates. Becoming a well-rounded medical practitioner needs rigorous and a well-thought-out exposure to a wide variety of courses and academia and the MBBS course at Jalalabad State University ensures that students have access to an array of learning methodologies including a hands-on clinical exposure in the final year. Not only this, the many departments of the university spread out across the city of Jalal-Abad strive continuously towards excellence making your dream of studying MBBS abroad complete and accessible. You should consider Jalalabad State University admissions also due to a fact that it has been recognized worldwide by many esteemed organizations like the World Health Organization and the Medical Council of India ensuring you of the significance of the university. Studying MBBS at Jalalabad State University for Indian students is possible because there are many Asian counterparts who have taken the step of enrolling themselves in one of the most recognized medical universities in Kyrgyzstan.
Why should you study at Jalalabad State University?
Opting for an MBBS in Jalalabad State University will set you apart from the rest of the aspirants due to the many factors listed below that could give you an edge like:
- Studying MBBS at Jalalabad State University will provide you the privilege of being mentored by some of the most learned professors who will make you deep dive into all the medical wisdom the world has to offer!
- Jalalabad State University for MBBS utilizes some of the most innovative and experiential learning methodologies that will ensure you get the grasp of the subject.
- The MBBS course at Jalalabad State University is empowered by the latest technologies available to help students compete with the world.
- Studying MBBS at Jalalabad State University would also give you the exciting opportunity of studying a semester at one of the foreign universities, courtesy its exchange programs.
- Jalalabad State University for MBBS exposes the students to deep academics, modern equipment, and actual clinical exposure for an all-rounded development with personalized attention.
- You should consider Jalalabad State University admissions because of the many recognitions and accreditations that it claims from medical organizations in the country and the world over.
- To enhance the medical education at Jalalabad State University, the staff there encourages its students and teachers to participate in many scientific competitions and projects.
- Jalalabad State University ranking is at the high end in Central Asia.
- Doing an MBBS in Jalalabad State University will give you a ticket to practice your doctorship worldwide, giving you ample work chances across the globe.
- The hostel at Jalalabad State University is complete with all the comfortable amenities and a modern infrastructure.
- The Jalalabad State University admission office has ensured that all the students have access to its ultra-luxurious facilities like a cafeteria, auditorium, hospitals, sports centers, laboratories, and computer labs.
- Studying MBBS at Jalalabad State University for Indian students would be highly beneficial because you will get plenty of practice from the multiple affiliated hospitals, both government and private where you can regularly practice.
- We all know that a healthy mind requires a healthy body and to ensure that Jalalabad University houses a hygienic, clean, and a spacious mess with a kitchen developed to cater to the needs of all the students coming there from a multitude of backgrounds.
- Currently, Jalalabad State University admissions stand at 4300 enrollments across five specialized courses.
- Jalalabad State University world ranking is also high due to the fact that it provides Indian medical practitioners facilitated MCI coaching entirely free of cost.
Living in Jalalabad
The Babash Ata mountain range at the North and the Kugart valley all around, Jalal-Abad has a rich cultural story. Modern and classical concerts, sports indulgences like badminton, hiking, swimming, and tennis, dancing and the opera, etc. are just some of the leisure that the city offers. The city is the administrative, economic, and cultural hub of Jalal-Abad district and is the agricultural powerhouse of the country. The climate is warm throughout the year with dry, hot summers, sunny autumns, and warm, high-humid winters. It rains rarely in this part of the country.
Jalalabad State University Address
57, 715600, Lenin St, Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan
Jalalabad State University: Infrastructure And Facilities
The institute fosters an inspiring learning environment for students and to ensure that, they have world class infrastructure and facilities. It boasts of a wide auditorium, medical and research laboratories, a well-stocked library, luxurious and digitalised classrooms, etc. for all-round student development. It also has sports and recreation facilities like a gymnasium, sports grounds and recreation centres, etc. open to all students for extra curricular activities. The campus is well-protected with 24X7 security and protection along with state-of-the-art health services for all students. It has a shopping complex, a mess, laundry services, hostel rooms with all the amenities, etc. that ensure a comfortable stay. The campus is well-connected to the city. Thus, taking admission here would not hinder your lifestyle.
Jalalabad State University : Student Scientific Society
Ten enthusiastic and diligent students are selected every year to be a part of Student Scientific Society (SSS) which forms a significant foundational unit of the university. Organising and managing scientific and corporate events throughout the academic year, the society members are elected for one year only. The flagship event of the society is their annual conference which occurs in March/April each year. The event invites all students to present their prepared thesis via presentations and posters. The major objective of the society is to inspire students to think outside the box and research in the deep field of medicine. It also encourages students to conduct scientific activities. All of this helps build all-rounded, opinionated, and expert students. The society has also collaborated with the International Medical Students Conference and the society members have the opportunity to present their research and dissertation at the conference.
The City of Jalalabad and The Cost of Living
If you have considered to pursue MBBS in Kyrgyzstan in 2021-22, it might interest you to know the cost of basic things in the city of Jalalabad other than the Jalalabad State University tuition fees. We split up the cost of your everyday spends and found out that a basic ₹10,000 to ₹12,000 will cover you up for the month.
|Particulars||Approx. Range in USD||Approx. Range in INR|
- Here, $1 = ₹70
- The costs shown above are monthly, and may change from person to person according to changing requirements.
Jalalabad State University Ranking 2021-22
An MBBS in Kyrgyzstan in 2021-22 will provide you with the best of the resources the world has to offer. This leads to Jalalabad State University world ranking to increase year-on-year too.
Jalalabad State University : Recognitions and Accreditations
An MBBS abroad is attractive because of a world-class education you receive. This is further proved right when a university has to its credit a plethora of approvals and recognitions. This is precisely why you should consider Jalalabad State University admissions. The many accreditations it has are:
- Medical Council of India (MCI).
- World health organization (WHO).
- International Medical Education Directory (IMED).
- Education Department, United States of America and the General Council Of Medicine, Great Britain.
- Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).
- Ministry of Education, Kyrgyzstan.
- World Federation for Medical Education (WFME).
- The Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER).
Jalalabad State University: Courses Offered
Apart from the Jalalabad State University MBBS, you have a variety of courses to choose from like:
Jalalabad State University : The Course Duration
Similar to the MBBS courses in Kyrgyzstan, a 6-year program is followed here:
- Jalalabad State University and the MBBS in Kyrgyzstan provides a full-time course for students all over the world in a language they understand – English.
- All the professors at the University are well-trained from various countries. Having decades of experience in their kitty, they make doing an MBBS in abroad a cakewalk.
- You will receive the latest knowledge and all the required skills to compete in an increasingly demanding world.
- The University grants academic and practical training in the first five years with a complete one-year internship in the final year of MBBS.
Jalalabad State University: Important Dates and Timelines
Studying MBSS in Kyrgyzstan is not as difficult as you think. For taking admission in Jalalabad State University, you need to adhere to the guidelines given below:
|Commencement of the 2021-22 Admissions Cycle||September 2021 and February, 2022|
|Commencement of Application||September 2021 and February, 2022|
|Receipt of Call Letter||Within 2 weeks of Application|
Admission in Jalalabad State University: Must Know Facts 2021-22
For realizing your ambition of studying MBBS in Jalalabad State University, you simply need to ensure that you stick to the following information:
|Jalalabad State Medical University Intake for MBBS, 2021||September and February|
|NEET Qualification||Required only if the student wants to pursue a career in India|
|Yearly Tuition Fees||2870 USD|
|Course Duration||5 years|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|University Ranking||Country - 6|
|University Ranking||Country - 6|
|University Rating||2 Stars|
|University Recognitions||MCI, WHO, IMED, FAIMER, ECFMG and WFME|
Jalalabad State University Fee Structure 2021-22
Just thinking about pursuing MBBS abroad makes one immediately think about the exorbitant costs involved. But if you have a look at Jalalabad State University annual tuition fees you will be surprised. It costs way lower than any other medical institute out there. To help you better plan your finances, we split up the Jalalabad State University fees for you as under:
|Particulars||Jalalabad State University Fees|
|Jalalabad State University tuition fees in USD||2870 USD|
|Jalalabad State University tuition fees in INR||₹2,15,000|
|Jalalabad State University hostel fees in INR||₹42,000|
- Here, $1 = ₹70
- Apart from the Jalalabad State University fees, the flight tickets, the food costs, and anything else required will add up extra and may vary from student to student.
- Jalalabad State University fees have to be paid annually.
Jalalabad State University Hostel and Accomodation Facilities
The Jalalabad University campus has the best of amenities and comforts for a learning-conducive environment for all its students:
- Being allotted on a two-three person sharing basis, Jalalabad University houses specialised hostels for both girls and boys.
- Indian food is specially cooked in the university mess which offers nutritious and hygienic food three times a day at a very affordable cost.
- With proper air-conditioning in each room, the students are also provided a high-speed internet connection 24X7.
- With proper safety ensured by the wardens, every room has round-the-clock hot and cold-water supply.
- A centralised heating system to battle out the cold and a common kitchen for all students to cook their own food are some of the comforts provided in the hostel.
- Not only is a common washing machine made available, but specific laundry services are also provided at a very low price.
- Ragging is strictly forbidden in the hostel premises.
- All the basic necessities like a pillow and quilt, bed and bedsheets, table, chair, study table, fan, lamp, etc. are made available for all students.
Jalalabad State University : The Syllabus
Jalalabad State University world ranking is also consistent because it covers all the necessary courses that you need like:
|First Year||Second Year|
|Third Year||Fourth-Sixth Year|
|Path Physiology||Internal Medicine|
|Subjects added for Medical Practice||Gynaecology|
Jalalabad State University Admission Requirements : Documents Required
For continuing with your choice of pursuing MBBS in Jalalabad State University, you need to keep handy with you the following documents:
- Your application form – correctly and completely filled.
- Jalalabad University Undertaking Form.
- Your fees-paid receipt from the bank of the first-year tuition fees.
- A valid passport
- Your qualification certificate from your latest academic institute.
- All your academic marksheets and certificates – duly signed.
- A caste certificate, if need be.
- Your latest passport colour photographs.
- Your NEET qualification scoresheet and admit card (If opted)
- Your grade tenth and twelfth marksheets
- Your Birth Certificate
- Your Medical Report along with an HIV test
- Your COVID-19 test report
Jalalabad State University : The Eligibility Criteria
To take advantage of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, you need to understand the rules of various universities. The eligibility criteria for Jalalabad State University are:
- Jalalabad State University admission office states that you need to be at least seventeen years of age on or before the 31st of December in the year in which you take admission.
- Jalalabad State University admission requirements mandate you to take your 10+2 from a recognised institute scoring a minimum aggregate of 50% in courses like Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan offers reserved category students a slow-down in cut-off, lowering it to 40%. The general category students have to score 50% minimum.
- Jalalabad University does need your NEET qualification scoresheet. However, NEET scores are required if you want to pursue a career back in India.
- You must carry a valid passport.
Jalalabad State University : The Medium of Teaching
Offering all its courses and academics in the English language, you have access to quality education by unparalleled experts.
Jalalabad State University : The Admission Process
You will be able to securely pursue MBBS in Jalalabad State University if you go through the following admission steps carefully:
Step. 01Go to the Jalalabad State University official website and fill out the application form correctly
Step. 02Once your form is filled, send your scanned original documents along with passport photographs from the Jalalabad State University website
Step. 03Once Jalalabad University verifies your documents; you receive an admission confirmation letter
Step. 04On receiving the letter, you must immediately pay the Jalalabad State University fees – the tuition fees of the first academic year
Step. 05After this entire process, you then need to apply for a student visa immediately as it may take around 15-20 days to process
Step. 06Lastly, you visa process will also get you a valid passport for your stay in Kyrgyzstan
Jalalabad State University : The FMGE Performance
Jalalabad State University world ranking always falls in the top 13000 colleges in the world. This is because of its consistent FMGE performance. The 2019 statistics look like:
|Name of The University||Students Appeared||Total Students Passed||Pass %|
|Jalalabad State University||58||3||5.17%|
Jalalabad State University Reviews
- Preeti Shukla
I always wanted to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, however, I was not aware how much investment I would have to make. I was also afraid of whether I would get any returns. But when I came to know about Jalalabad State University fee structure, I was pleasantly surprised. The university offered quality education at an extremely affordable cost. I took admission and I am happy now.
- Akash Chaturvedi
I did not just want great academics when it came to my professional education, I wanted a university which would provide an all-round development to me. With the Student Scientific Society and the Exchange program at the university, Jalalabad State University, Kyrgyzstan, world ranking increased continuously. Looking at the overall offering at such low costs, I took admission immediately.
- Kavita Chawla
I am a diligent student, and I wanted to take admission in a university which provided great mentors, wide resources, and an active student life to hone my medical skills. Not only was Jalalabad State University, Kyrgyzstan, world ranking consistently increasing, its syllabus was well rounded too. Thus, I was convinced to study at the university to become a successful doctor.
- Pavan Jaju
Doing an MBBS in abroad is a life-changing decision. I would have to move to a whole new country and start a new life. Thus, I wanted to ensure that I would be provided with all the facilities to make moving in comfortable. To my surprise, Jalalabad University was not only extremely welcoming, it personally assisted every student to feel at home. I was happy at the place and do not regret my decision of studying there at all.
Jalalabad State University : Important FAQs
We gathered some more information on some doubts you might have before joining in. Have a look:
Yes, the university is approved by the Medical Council of India.
The applications for taking admission in Jalalabad University begin in September and February in every year.
No, you don’t need to take any entrance but you need to qualify the NEET if you want to pursue a profession in India.
Every year after the final semester exams are over, students get two months of holidays before the next academic year begins.
An approximate ₹10,000 to ₹12,000 should cover you for the food, transport, and stay. All the monthly utilities and leisure spends are extra and variable per person.
The university stands at the 37th position in the country, has a rating of 2 star and in top 13000 in the world.
Yes, you can. However, as per the rules of the university, you must take the NEET and produce the scoresheet and the admit card if you wish to pursue a profession in India post your education
- Meal at an inexpensive restaurant: 300 Som
- Meal for two people at a mid-range priced restaurant for a three-course: 1700 Som
- Combo meal at McDonalds: 250 Som
- Water for a 0.33 litres bottle: 23 Som
- Regular Coffee: 118 Som
- Local Transport Ticket for one-way: 14 Som
- Monthly Pass for the Local Transport: 800 Som
- Taxi Fare for 1 Kms: 12 Som
- Combined spending on electricity, water, garbage, cooling, and heating for an 85m2 space: 3047 Som
- Local Prepaid Mobile Fare for 1 Minute: 2.10 Som
- Unlimited Internet at 60 mbps or more: 1352 Som
- A one-bedroom apartment at the heart of the city: 20000 Som
- A one-bedroom apartment at the outskirts of the city: 12000 Som
- A pair of Jeans: 1936.84 Som
- A pair of mid-range running shoes: 4075 Som
Top 5 Hangout Spots in Jalalabad
The place offers the best of burgers and many other continental binges in your budget.
This iconic café has been covered under a wide tree and manages to make some of the best shashliks and other indigenous delicacies. Ideal for summers.
Scrumptious burgers and shawarmas along with lip-smacking Russian and European cuisine is the real deal here. Drop in for a quick bite.
Justifying its name, the place offers unmissable local food in a cosy environment. It’s a weekend favourite amongst students.
Every city has its in-house Pizzeria which is akin to Italy for that place, and FoodBox is exactly that for Jalal-Abad.