MBBS in Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
Recognised by ECFMG, WHO, IMED and several more boards, Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University is a credible choice for all aspiring students who want to pursue an MBBS abroad.
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University was established in 1993 and located in Bishek, the capital city of Krygystan, giving medical education in Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University an experience that needs to live up to international standards and provide a safe, secure and resourceful life in the city.
With several specialisations, the faculty are highly varied and trained to bring a plethora of perspectives to the table at the student's disposal. Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University for MBBS is a prominent choice among international students who choose to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
Why study MBBS at Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University 2021-22?
MBBS course at Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University has a systematic and diversified approach that has been a large reason for influx of Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University admissions of international students who aspire for an MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University tuition fee is attractive for an MBBS abroad.
- The MBBS course at Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University is MCI approved and recognized which opens lucrative avenues into the world after completion.
- MBBS in Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University has adopted English as their primary medium of instruction.
- Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University admissions are transparent and uncomplicated.
- Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University hostel are as affordable as the Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University fees.
- The facilities and infrastructure are world-class and support an environment ideal for medical education at Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University be it the hostel of the campus.
Living in Bishkek
Bishkek, the largest city and the capital of Kyrgyzstan, is a well-planned and aesthetic city. Following are some general trivia about the city:
- To the north of Ala-Too mountains, it is located in Chuy Valley.
- The climate is very Mediterranean, i.e., humid and low temperatures during winters.
- The summers are dry with surprise thunderstorm, leading to dust storms and gusty winds.
- English is a widely accepted language for every day usage.
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University – Address
The following the exact Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University address:
Chuy Ave, Bishkek 720022, Kyrgyzstan
Facilities at Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
The Kyrgyz University gives an aspiring student to choose to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan due to its inviting campus and elements that add value to its infrastructure:
- The Kyrgyz University is adorned with 25 institutes offering different courses, 6 research centers, 15 scientific centers, and 4 state-of-the-art laboratories.
- Centres for cultural and social upliftment create a safe atmosphere for foreign students
- A well- equipped library that does justice to Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University world ranking.
- Hostel facilities are available for students.
- Sports facilities like tennis, basketball, football, volleyball, etc. encourage students to take a breather from the rich MBBS in Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University.
Cost of Living in Bishkek
The basic expenses in Bishkek as a student is inexpensive and manageable, however, it entirely depends on one’s lifestyle. Evaluate the same with the below given summary of costs in Bishkek.
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University Ranking 2021-22
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University world ranking is commendable and is an efficient pull factor.
The Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University ranking and ratings are:
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University MBBS - Course Duration
Just as every MBBS in Europe, Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University fees pays for 6 years including 1 year of internship.
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University: Important Dates and Timelines 2021-22
To study MBBS in Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University for Indian students, following are to be adhered to-
|Commencement of 2021 intake cycle||September 2021 & February 2022|
|Last Date of Application||September 2021 & February 2022|
|Admission Letter||Within two weeks|
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University - Must Know Facts 2021-22
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University admissions are carried out to enrol students who choose MBBS in Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University based on the following essential information:
|Intake for MBBS course||September 2021 & February 2022|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in HSC or equivalent (PCB)
45% (for reserved categories)
|NEET Exam||No, However, NEET is required if you wish to pursue a profession in India|
|Tuition fee (approx)||INR 3.99 lakhs/year|
|Course Duration||6 years (including internship)|
|University Recognition||MCI & WHO Approved|
|Ranking of University||Country Rank - 5
World Rating – 2 Star
|Medium of Education||English, Russian, Kyrgyz|
MBBS in Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University Fee Structure 2021-22
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University fees are affordable and Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University for MBBS has proven the value for money spent by students who take admission in Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University.
Following is Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University annual tuition fee:
|Fee in USD (approx)||$5300|
|Fee in Indian Rupees (approx)||Rs.3,99,000|
|Hostel and Food in Rupees (approx)||Rs.52,500|
|One-time expenses (Registration)||Rs.65,000|
|Peripheral costs (Health insurance/Visa extension)||Rs.14,000 - Rs.15,000|
Hostel and Accommodation Facility
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University world ranking is so well received because of the educational; standards and the several facilities it provides students.
Following are a few pointers that make the MBBS in Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University welcoming:
- Hostel facilities for all foreign students.
- All new-age bare necessities are taken care of: water supply, food, TV, heaters, air conditioning, internet service, etc.
- Provides comfort at a minimal price
- Other amenities that deserve a special mention:
- Ventilated and furnished rooms
- CCTV powered security
- Hygienic Indian food in mess
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University – MBBS Syllabus
The following is the elaborate syllabus spilt up of MBBS in Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University.
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Anatomy||Anatomy & Histology|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
4th -6th Year
|Clinical Subjects and Clinical Postings Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Neurology, Primary Care medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry, Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology|
The Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University admission requirements are mentioned below:
- An original/valid passport
- Filled application form
- 10 Passport-size photographs
- Birth certificate
- 10th scorecard
- 12th scorecard
- Attested character certificate
Eligibility Criteria by Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University for MBBS
Irrespective of Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University world ranking, the Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University admissions are very simple and efficient. To study MBBS at Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University for Indian Students the following eligibility criteria need to check out for every candidate.
- HSC or equivalent in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and English with 50% aggregate, except for candidates who are certified category SC/ST/OBC who need a 45%.
- A minimum of 17 years and a maximum of 25 years as of the date of admission
- NEET exam, only if the candidate wishes to pursue a career in India.
Admission Process for MBBS in Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University: Step by Step guide
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University admissions is as easy as the following mentioned steps to apply for the MBBS in Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University:
Step. 01Fill the application form with the required documents in hand
Step. 02These documents are to be scanned and sent to Kyrgyz University authorities or MBBS in Abroad
Step. 03On verification, an admission letter is sent to the candidate. In the next 15 days, ministry approval through an invitation letter will be established
Step. 04On receiving the invitation letter, visa application
Step. 05After which, the stipulated admission fee is deposited to the university. The required documents are submitted to the respective country’s Kyrgyzstan embassy
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University – Important FAQs
Yes, MBBS in Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University is MCI approved.
Yes, NEET is not mandatory for admission to Kyrgyz Russian Slavic Medical University.
You can google Kyrgyz Russian University and explore.
- Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant: 300.00 лв200.00 - 657.66
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course: 1,700.00 лв1,500.00 - 4,171.55
- McMeal at McDonald's (or Equivalent Combo Meal): 250.00 лв250.00 - 250.29
- Cappuccino (regular): 118.33 лв110.00 - 130.00
- Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter bottle): 34.29 лв30.00 - 50.00
- Water (0.33 liter bottle): 23.14 лв20.00 - 32.00
- Loaf of Fresh White Bread (500g): 21.11 лв16.00 - 40.00
- Rice (white), (1kg): 72.73 лв50.00 - 130.00
- Eggs (regular) (12): 92.10 лв60.00 - 114.00
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport): 10.00 лв10.00 - 10.00
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price): 500.00 лв450.00 - 600.00
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff): 50.00 лв40.00 - 100.00
- Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre: 19,501.63 лв15,000.00-25,029.30
- Apartment (1 bedroom) Outside of Centre: 13,019.60 лв10,000.00 - 16,686.20
- 1 Pair of Jeans (Levis 501 Or Similar): 1,936.84 лв1,000.00 - 3,500.00
- 1 Summer Dress in a Chain Store (Zara, H&M, ...): 2,250.00 лв900.00-3,500.00
Top 5 places and hangout spots for Indian Students near Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
An escape into Indian in the heart of Bishkek, they serve the most authentic Gujarati food in town
The buffet spread here is inexpensive and large.
Is rated No.1 of the Indian restaurants in Bishkek.
The ambience here is beautiful and driven by aromatics.
A popular place to relax with fellow Indians