MBBS in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan will give you access to some of the finest medical universities in the world with state-of-the-art infrastructure and thoroughly researched academics. Running for 81 years now after being founded on the 16th of April, 1939, the academy is the very first medical institution of Kyrgyzstan with its complete name being I.K. Akhunbaev Kyrgyz State Medical Academy.
Many of us aspire to study MBBS abroad, and an MBBS in Kyrgyzstan in 2021-22 provides you with an opportunity to do just that at an extremely affordable cost. The 80-year rich medical expertise along with an A+ grade makes MBBS in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy an unmissable place to be in!
One of the reasons we decide to go for MBBS abroad is due to the variety of students we get to interact with and enhance our personalities in return. Not only is Kyrgyz Academy the oldest, it is also the best place to learn because of as many as 15000 national and international students already studying there. You should consider taking admission in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy due to the significant fact that it stands amongst the top ten universities and colleges in Kyrgyzstan.
Why should you study MBBS in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy?
Not only is the MBBS course at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy thoroughly researched and up-to-date, it is taught by expert medical practitioners with hands-on practical exposure, too. Along with this, Kyrgyz State Medical Academy ranking is the best in the country and the world, too!
- Being one of the highest ranked government medical universities, Kyrgyz Academy strives to offer the best of the best to all the medical aspirants throughout their journey.
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy tuition fees are affordably low, and Indian students could entirely and comfortably consider the option.
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy for MBBS is considered the best because not only has it been the oldest in Kyrgyzstan, it’s 8-decade old, rich medical history and expertise makes it one of the stalwarts in world medicine.
- The MBBS course at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is taught and instructed in English, thus, Indian students can easily comprehend and apply the same.
- With wholesome Indian food made available at the fingertips for all students, studying MBBS in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy for Indian students is hassle-free.
Living in Bishkek
Doing an MBBS in abroad could concern many of you with the safety of students in countries you don’t know much about. That’s why researched about Kyrgyz Academy and the city it is located in – Bishkek, the capital of Kyrgyzstan and found out to our delight that it is indeed the safest city. An extremely low crime rate with pick-pocketing as the only surface issue, Bishkek is a safe and a comfortable haven for students – both national and international. All the political action in Kyrgyzstan is governed by Bishkek and the city is a bustling centre of education, business, and entertainment. Situated amidst the mighty Tien Shan mountain range, the city is a beautiful home to glaciers, wildlife trails, and mountainous heaven. Beautifully decorated houses, practical people, and a city steeped in a cultural largesse with an ancient nomadic origin, Bishkek sees a range of temperatures with a -10°C snowy winter, lighter spring, and a warm and sunny summer. Doing an MBBS in abroad means that you have to prepare for a change in climate but Bishkek’s beauty will warm you in super quick. Some of the tourist attractions that you could drop at are the Osh and the Dordoy Bazaar, the Panfilov and the Dobovy Park, the Ala Archa National Park, the Issyk Kul Lake, the Burana Tower, the Erkindik Boulevard, the Victory Square, and the Kyrgyz State Historical Museum.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy: Infrastructure And Facilities
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy offers state-of-the-art college infrastructure and facilities of all kinds for students in order to suit their learning needs. It houses a multi-speciality hospital with all the latest medical equipment, a well-maintained research laboratory, a biology and a medical laboratory, well-stocked library, and entirely digitalised classrooms. All these facilities are available 24X7 for students, teachers, and the staff and it ensures that everyone can access everything needed for a successful medical career. Apart from this, the hostel and the campus are complete with international level amenities to suit everyone. A fully functioning hostel with luxurious amenities, a sports and recreation centre, a shopping complex, and a direct transport connection to the city are some of the other facilities at the campus for a proper living.
Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan and The Cost of Living
You might think that apart from Kyrgyz State Medical Academy fees, studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan in 2021-22 might involve various other costs and that it won’t be considerable overall. However, once you have a look at the basic cost of living in this table below, all your doubts will get resolved:
|Particulars||Approx. range in USD||Approx. range in ₹|
|City Accommodation (apartments)||150 - 215||10,500 - 15000|
|Food Cost||80 - 100||5600 - 7000|
|Transportation||10 - 14||700 - 1000|
|Clothing Expenses||25 - 43||1700 - 3000|
|Other Costs||70 - 75||4900 - 5300|
- Here, 1$ = ₹70.
- The costs shown above are monthly, and may change from person to person according to changing requirements.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Ranking 2021-22
The massive heritage and legacy of Kyrgyz Academy witnessing the world medical revolution live since time immemorial has led to the Kyrgyz Academy, Kyrgyzstan, world ranking to skyrocket and thus, the university has secured a place in the top 8000 universities in the world.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Recognition and Accreditations
Doing an MBBS in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy would ensure that you receive above par education with university recognitions as below:
- Approved by World Health Organisation (WHO)
- Approved by National Medical Commission (NMC)
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy: Courses Offered
Medical education at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy does not stop at MBBS, it goes on to include various other courses that takes into account the interests of all the students. These are:
Studying MBBS at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy: The Courses Duration
Like all other MBBS courses in Kyrgyzstan, Kyrgyz State Medical Academy offers a 6-year degree which comprises of 5 years of academic exposure and a compulsory 1-year medical internship.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy: The Medium of Teaching
The medical education at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is easily comprehendible by everyone due to the simplicity and the universality of its medium of instruction. All the courses at Kyrgyz Academy are taught in English. Thus, studying MBBS at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy for Indian students is an easy and comfortable process.
Kyrgyz State Medical academy: Important Dates and Timelines 2021-22
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy admissions are an elaborate three-month process. You cannot afford to lose the dates and timelines as these are strictly adhered to.
|Commencement of the 2021 Admissions Cycle||September, 2021 & February,2022|
|Commencement of Application||September, 2021 & February,2022|
|Receipt of Call Letter||Within 2 weeks of Application|
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy - Must Know Facts 2021-22
There are some distinctive features about Kyrgyz State Medical Academy admission requirements. The points that you must keep in mind are:
|MBBS Batch Intake||September, 2021 & February,2022|
|Annual Tuition Fees (approx.)||Rs. 3.37 lakhs|
|Duration of MBBS||6 years|
|No. of Students||15,000 above|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|Medium of Teaching||English Language|
|University Ranking||University Rating: 3 Star
Country Rank - 3
|Recognition||NMC & WHO approved|
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Fee Structure 2021-22
Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan in 2021-22 gives you the affordability and quality that you would never even dream of in today’s world. If you combine Kyrgyz State Medical Academy annual tuition fees with the basic cost of living for all the years together, and compare it to other countries, you would realize going for an MBBS abroad especially in Kyrgyzstan is not far off. The Kyrgyz State Medical Academy fees are:
|Particulars||Annual Fees (For 6 years)|
|Fees in USD (approx.)||$4,500|
|Fees in Indian Rupees (approx..)||₹ 3,37,000|
|Hostel Charge and Food Cost (approx.)||₹ 70,000|
|Total Fees||₹ 4,07,000 INR|
- Here, the considered value of $1 is taken equal to ₹70. The rate may vary.
- The living expenses mentioned here may vary according to the student’s lifestyle and other conditions.
- The academic and hostel fees are subjected to increase every year.
- There are no hidden charges.
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy fees have to be paid annually.
Thus, if you look at the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy tuition fees for every year, it is unexpectedly low and extremely affordable. Thus, MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is considerable for higher education.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Hostel and Accommodation Facilities
Kyrgyz Academy ensures that all the students taking admission there have access to proper hostel and mess facilities.
- All the hostel rooms are accorded on a sharing basis with 2 and 3 beds available.
- The hostel rooms are equipped with all the basic amenities like pillow, blankets and bedsheets, tables and chairs.
- The hostel fee for the entire first year is collected while taking admission which amounts to ₹70,000 approximately.
- Food of various cuisines along with Indian is provided in the mess.
- All the hostel buildings have a common kitchen where students could cook their own food.
- Bishkek city is abuzz with Indian restaurants.
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy gym is up-to-date with all the latest fitness equipment to ensure proper student healthcare.
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy library houses various books, journals, and magazines for all students.
MBBS in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy – The Syllabus
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy admissions will guarantee you some of the finest education. The MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan has the following subjects:
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|3rd Year||4th - 6th Year|
|Path Physiology||Internal Medicine|
|Subjects added for Medical Practice|
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Admission Office Stated Documents Required
To pursue MBBS in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, you need to procure and submit the following mandatory documents:
- Your grade 10th Marksheet
- Your grade 12th Marksheet
- Your Birth Certificate
- The scorecard of your NEET qualification (If Opted for)
- Your Passport
- Your Student Visa, once the admission is confirmed.
- Your passport size photographs.
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy fees payment receipt (tuition fees)
- Your Medical Test Report
- Your latest COVID-19 report, nearer to the admission date.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy : The Eligibility Criteria
There are a lot of decisions involved when you decide to study MBBS abroad, however, the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy admission office has laid out some simple rules which will determine your eligibility. These are:
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy admissions only consider candidates who complete 17 years of age either on or before the 31st of December in the year in which you admit yourself.
- Studying MBBS at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy mandates scoring an aggregated 50% in your 10+2 in courses like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy admissions does not require your NEET qualification score. However, it is needed only if you wish to pursue a career in India.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy : The Admission Process
Now that you have understood the background of the college along with all the necessary information, let’s look at the step-by-step admission process. The Kyrgyz State Medical Academy admission requirements are:
Step. 01Firstly, go to the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy official website and fill up the online application form
Step. 02Once your form is completely filled and submitted, you have to prepare and submit your documents either online to Kyrgyz Academy or to the ‘Atmia or MBBS in Abroad’ office
Step. 03If you are selected, you will receive the university invitation letter after the last step
Step. 04Next, once you receive the invitation letter, you have to pay the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy tuition fees
Step. 05Lastly, you could apply for the Student Visa where you will be asked to submit a copy of your invitation letter and Kyrgyz State Medical Academy fees receipt
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy : FMGE Performance
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy admissions are increasing everyday also because of the university’s performance in the FMGE year on year.
|Name of University||Appeared Students||Total Students Passed||Student Passing %|
|Kyrgyz State Medical Academy||108||19||17.59%|
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Reviews
- Sunita Grewal
When it comes to higher education, and especially a professional degree like MBBS, a lot of investment is made in such decisions not only in terms of money but other things too. That is why I wanted to ensure that I would get life-long returns from my choice of medical college. Kyrgyz State Medical Academy for MBBS has been the best choice for me because I get the opportunity to study in the top medical college of the world with an outstanding learning environment. My choice was validated by the fact that Kyrgyz State Medical Academy world ranking lies in the top 9000 universities of the world.
- Sushant Sharma
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy and its MBBS course has provided me with world class knowledge and mentorship from experts to fulfil my dream of becoming a distinct doctor. I wanted to learn from some of the expert medical practitioners and the university has given me a mix of both theoretical and practical exposure. Its consistent quality is the reason behind Kyrgyz State Medical Academy world ranking going higher and higher.
- Taran Jaju
With the onset of COVID-19 and the change in things it brought on, I followed Kyrgyz State Medical Academy latest news religiously and much to my surprise, the university has already taken measures to ensure that learning never stops. I took admission based on the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy world ranking and I was happy to find out that I received everything that I was promised and more.
- Tanvi Tani
With a wide variety of Indian and international students, Kyrgyz State Medical Academy intake for 2021 ensured that I would have access to an education that not only makes me a successful doctor but also enhances my personality to take on the world. This is further validated by the exhaustive Kyrgyz State Medical Academy syllabus and the consistently rising Kyrgyz State Medical Academy world ranking. I needed no further explanation, and with such quality education at such a lower price, I took admission instantly.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy – Important FAQs
Kyrgyz Academy is no doubt an excellent place to study with many significant returns, but if you still have doubts, we have answers:
Yes, National Medical Commission has approved Kyrgyz State Medical Academy.
Admissions at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy begin in September and February every year.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy does not have any mandatory entrances to take admission. However, NEET will be needed if you wish to pursue a career in India.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy gives vacations after the semester exams for 2 months.
About ₹60,000 to ₹70,000 should cover you monthly to stay in Bishkek if you choose to stay outside the campus of Kyrgyz State Medical Academy. But it will cost even lower if you choose to stay at the campus hostels.
Standing at the 7th Ranking in the country, Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Kyrgyzstan world rating is 3.
Yes, you can take admission without NEET n Kyrgyz State Medical Academy. However, you would need NEET in case you wish to pursue your profession back in India.
- Meal at an inexpensive restaurant: 300 Som
- Meal for two people at a mid-range priced restaurant for a three-course: 1700 Som
- Combo meal at McDonalds: 250 Som
- Water for a 0.33 litres bottle: 23.14 Som
- Regular Coffee: 118.33 Som
- Local Transport Ticket for one-way: 10 Som
- Monthly Pass for the Local Transport: 500 Som
- Taxi Fare for 1 Kms: 12 Som
- Combined spending on electricity, water, garbage, cooling, and heating for an 85m2 space: 3046.87 Som
- Local Prepaid Mobile Fare for 1 Minute: 2.10 Som
- Unlimited Internet at 60 mbps or more: 1351.58 Som
- A one-bedroom apartment at the heart of the city: 19489.79 Som
- A one-bedroom apartment at the outskirts of the city: 13013.25 Som
- A pair of Jeans: 1936.84 Som
- A pair of mid-range running shoes: 4180 Som
Top 5 Hangout Spots in Bishkek
The number one Indian and Asian restaurant located in a posh downtown Bishkek; The Host also has a menu suited to vegans.
Specialising in Chinese, Indian, and European fare; Pappa Roti is just like your neighbourhood restaurant in India intact with the homely feels and tasty budget food.
Beautiful, white French interiors with even more pleasing French cuisine, La Maison is your go-to for a romantic weekend dinner with a loved one!
Your friendly neighbourhood American diner with the proverbial cosy and relaxing vibe; Chicken Star is your solution for a big, crunchy, and juicy American dinner with a side of hot, brewing coffee.
The name screams Japanese and the food screams Oishi. Drop down at this place if you want a wholesome Sushi that you’ll never forget!