Living in Angeles City
Angeles city is situated Pampanga province in Central Luzon Region of Philippines.
The casinos and nightlife give this city its glamour and pizzazz.
Places to explore in Angeles city :
- Holy Rosary Church
- Lily Hill
- Military working dog cemetery
- Air Force city park
- Zoocobia fun zoo
- Midnight rodeo
- SM City Clark
- Kamikaze East Airfield
Angeles University Foundation Ranking 2021-22
Angeles University Foundation world ranking is as below:
About Angeles University Foundation: Important Dates and Timelines 2021-22
To study MBBS at Angeles University Foundation for the academic year of 2021-22, the following are the timelines and dates:
|Commencement of 2021-22 intake cycle||August 2021|
|Commencement of Application||August 2021|
|Invitation Letter||Within a week|
Angeles University Foundation - Must Know Facts 2021-22
The table below contains information that will help aspirants visualize the needs and prerogatives to be a part of University of Northern Philippines admissions.
|Intake for MBBS Course at Angeles University Foundation||August 2021|
|Basic Eligibility||August 2021|
|NEET Exam||Not Required. However it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India|
|Angeles University Foundation
ranking in Philippines
|Angeles University Foundation
|Course Duration||5.8 years|
|One Year Clinical Rotation Abroad||
Not Available - only in Philippines
List of colleges in Philippines for Clinical Rotation abroad
Note: This saves your year and give you hands on experience in the country where you want to practice your profession.
Only these are the Medical Colleges whose students have reported allowed for Clinical Rotations Abroad.
|University Recognized by||NMC, WHO, WFME, ECFMG, FAIMER, MCC|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
MBBS in Angeles University Foundation Fee Structure 2021-22
Angeles University Foundation Fees are affordable making it easy for international students to consider Angeles University Foundation admissions as a reality. This following is Angeles University Foundation annual tuition fees.
|2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year|
|Tuition Fees (approx.)||$ 6500||$ 8800||$ 5800||$ 5800||$ 8400|
|Hostel fees with Indian Food per month||200 USD|
|Total Course Fees||35300 USD|
|Total Course Fees in Indian Rupees||₹ 24,71,000/-|
Note: 1 USD = ₹ 70 (approx.)
According to Students : This College Charges Highest for 1st and 5th Year in Entire Philippines.
NMAT : 40+ Required
No other Colleges in Philippines Requires; Many Student Transfers to other college due to Too high Failure issues as reported by students.
Compulsory Clinical Rotation in Philippines - NO option to do Clinical Abroad - This College Charges Highest Fees for 5th Year for Clinicals whooping - $8400
List of Colleges in Philippines Approve Clinicals Rotation AbroadNote: This saves your year and give you hands on experience in the country where you want to practice your profession.
Hostel and Accommodation Facility
Angeles University Foundation hostel offers fully- equipped and safe accommodation facilities:
- Power back-up
- Bus shuttle service between hostel and campus
- Pure veg food is available in the mess
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Hostels have well-educated staff with security guards and security wardens
- High-speed internet facility
- All new-age bare necessities and more are available for International students in the Angeles University Foundation: Pillow, blanket, tables, bedsheets, beds and chairs etc.
Angeles University Foundation – MBBS Syllabus
MD program in Angeles University Foundation syllabus:
Syllabus For Pre-medical
|Calculus & Analytical|
|Comparative Vertebrate Anatomy|
|Fundamentals Of Genetics|
|Philosophy Of Man|
|Education For Sustainable|
|Cell And Molecular Biology|
|Politics And Governance|
|Rizal's Life, Works, And Writings|
|Econ. / Taxation & Agrarian Reform|
|Histology & Micro-Technique|
|Research In Bio. Sc. (Thesis Writing)Immunology|
MBBS (MD) Syllabus
|History of Medicine|
|Preventive and Communicative|
|General and -Clinical Pathology|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology|
Angeles University Foundation: Documents Required
The documents mentioned below is necessary for the admission process to study MBBS in Angeles University Foundation:
- Marksheets of 11th and 12th
- Birth certificate
- NEET scorecard (if opted)
- 4 Passport size photos
- Visa fee payment receipt
- 1st-year tuition fee payment receipt
- Document of Medical fitness
- Proof of legalization of all essential documents from the Philippines
Angeles University Foundation MBBS - Course Duration
The MBBS course in Angeles University Foundation is of 6 years which includes 5 years of MBBS and 1 year of internship.
Eligibility Criteria by Angeles University Foundation for MBBS
Angeles University Foundation requirements are as simple as below to be eligible for Angeles University Foundation admissions for MBBS:
- Application only after qualifying HSC or equivalent with Biology.
- General Category: minimum aggregate of 50% in PCB.
- Reserve Categories: minimum aggregate of 40% in PCB.
- NEET not mandatory. However it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.
Admission Process for MBBS in Angeles University Foundation: Step by Step guide
It takes the following 5 steps to complete the Angeles University Foundation admissions process:
Step. 01Application must be submitted to the Chairman of The Committee with required documents (mentioned in the coming headers).
Step. 02An orientation program for the applicants and their parents/guardians to avoid any confusion in the process.
Step. 03The scholarship committee conducts an interview.
Step. 04Selected students signs the contract of the scholarship.
Step. 05Visa applicaition.
Angeles University Foundation - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here are some commonly asked questions on Quora and Careers 360:
Yes, Angeles University Foundation is a roman catholic university.
Yes, there are separate dorms for girls and boys.
Angeles University Foundation – Address.
Following is the address of the Angeles University Foundation admission office and university:
Angeles, 2009 Pampanga,
Average Spending by Indian Students at Angeles University Foundation
1 ₹ = 0.65 Philippine Peso
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course: 1,000.00 ₱
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal): 150.00 ₱
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught): 60.00 ₱
- Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle): 100.00 ₱
- Milk (regular), (1 liter): 86.21 ₱
- Loaf of Fresh White Bread (500g): 57.64 ₱
- Rice (white), (1kg): 51.02 ₱
- Eggs (regular) (12): 87.96 ₱
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport): 10.00 ₱
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price): 500.00 ₱
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff): 40.00 ₱
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff): 13.50 ₱
- Taxi 1hour Waiting (Normal Tariff): 120.00 ₱
- Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre: 16,566.93 ₱
- Apartment (1 bedroom) Outside of Centre: 9,186.72 ₱
- 1 Pair of Jeans (Levis 501 Or Similar): 2,079.94 ₱
- 1 Summer Dress in a Chain Store (Zara, H&M, ...): 1,340.30 ₱
- A one-bedroom apartment at the heart of the city: 6333.33 Peso
- A one-bedroom apartment at the outskirts of the city: 5000 Peso
Top 5 places and hangout spots for Indian Students near Angeles University Foundation:
Not the most authentic, but a modern take on our traditional.
Homely and warm food right from your mother’s kitchen.
This isn't only a treat for the Indians but the eyes too due to its scienic location.
Authentic biriyanis with beer is a treat here.
A new joint with a limited menu but the quality supersedes it all.