MBBS in Emilio Aguinaldo College, Philippines
Established in 1957 by the President of the University Physicians’ Services Inc. (UPSI), Dr. Paulo C. Campos, Emilio Aguinaldo College (EAC) is one of the premier institutes to study MBBS in Philippines.
Emilio Aguinaldo College MBBS degree is recognized by major authoritarian bodies like the MCI and the World Directory of Medical Schools i.e WDOMS. Emilio Aguinaldo College fees are affordable and can help candidates achieve their dream of studying MBBS abroad, here, in the beautiful city of Manila.
Manila City - A glimpse
Being a city of high importance in the Philippines, the Manila city, apart from being the capital city, is the centre of social, economic, political and cultural events and happenings. Though Filipino is the local language, English is the most widely used language for education business and other communication in the city.
The average temperature in Manila is about 27°C. The average annual rainfall is about 80 inches in the city of Manila. The city has a tropical climate and while January is the coolest month, May is the hottest month. In the months of August and September, thunderstorms are a common sight.
Manila city is the most densely populated city in the world with a total population of 1,652,171 in 2010.
Benefits of studying MBBS in Emilio Aguinaldo College-
Students looking forward to study MBBS abroad should definitely consider the following benefits that the university offers-
- Emilio Aguinaldo College admission requirements are favourable for the students as the MBBS course at Emilio Aguinaldo College does not require any entrance exam to be completed by the student.
- The admission in Emilio Aguinaldo College does not require any donation from the students.
- The availability of an Indian mess makes it comfortable to study MBBS at Emilio Aguinaldo College for Indian Students.
- Emilio Aguinaldo College fees are the most affordable and so is the cost of living.
- The medium of teaching MBBS in Emilio Aguinaldo College is English.
- The Emilio Aguinaldo College hostels are fully furnished.
- The medical education at Emilio Aguinaldo College is made accessible to the students throughout the day by the virtue of a 24 hours library facility.
- Emilio Aguinaldo College fees are further made affordable to the international students who want to pursue this MBBS course at Emilio Aguinaldo College.
- The medical education at Emilio Aguinaldo College focuses on practical knowledge and makes this possible through the presence of the hospital on the college campus.
- The students who come to study MBBS at Emilio Aguinaldo College are provided with 24 hours Wi-fi service in the college.
- The students who come to study MBBS at Emilio Aguinaldo College are provided with a safe environment to study.
Emilio Aguinaldo College: Student Life
Students who choose the Emilio Aguinaldo College for MBBS will experience a world-class student-life, one, which will be expected by students who study MBBS in abroad:
- Emilio Aguinaldo College world ranking is so good because of the facilities provided by the college to the students who come to study MBBS abroad.
- The EAC provides very comfortable and safe living spaces.
- The EAC has provision of twin sharing rooms, offered to the students of the same gender.
- The facilities like fully furnished rooms with centralised heating and cooling and laundry system make Emilio Aguinaldo College for MBBS, a preferred option.
- Students from India who go to study MBBS at the Emilio Aguinaldo College have the comfort of getting Indian food from the mess, throughout the day.
- The Emilio Aguinaldo College recognition is based on the various activities like seminars, student exchange programs and so on and so forth arranged by the college.
- To encourage sports and cultural activities for the physical and mental well-being of the students, the College organizes various sporting events like Swimming, Gymnastics, Tennis, Basketball competitions along with some cultural activities.
MBBS in Emilio Aguinaldo College - Cost of Living
The students should take a look at these living expenses of Manila city so that they can manage the financial activities accordingly. The costs below are the average shown for the expenses of a month for students come to this city to pursue their MBBS in Philippines 2023-24 :
|Things of daily need (Milk, Groceries, Bread, etc.)||₹ 73 - ₹ 460|
|Eating at a mid-range restaurant (for 2 people)||₹ 1600 - ₹ 1700|
|One way ticket of any local transport||₹ 13 -₹ 14|
|A monthly pass for local transport||₹ 983|
|Monthly rent for a 1 bedroom apartment||Cost between ₹ 17,500 - ₹ 20,000|
Emilio Aguinaldo College Ranking
As per UniRank (4icu), the Emilio Aguinaldo College ranking is as follows:
Emilio Aguinaldo College Important Dates
|Intake commences||August 2023 & January 2024|
|Processing Time for MBBS admission at EAC||15 to 20 days|
Emilio Aguinaldo College - Must Know Facts 2023-24
Some important points that the students who want to pursue MBBS in Emilio Aguinaldo College should ponder upon:
|Intake for MBBS Course at Emilio Aguinaldo College||August 2023 & January 2024|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||No, however, it is required in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India|
|Emilio Aguinaldo College ranking in Philippines||8th Rank|
|Emilio Aguinaldo College Rating||3.5 Stars|
|Course Duration||5.8 years|
|One Year Clinical Rotation Abroad||Yes Available - USA, UK, Europe, UAE, Australia, Canada, India|
|University Recognized by||NMC, WHO, WFME, ECFMG, FAIMER, MCC|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
Emilio Aguinaldo College - MBBS Fee Structure 2023-24
Students who want to take an MBBS course in Philippines must take a look at the structure of the Emilio Aguinaldo College fees given below. The breakup below show the Emilio Aguinaldo College tuition fee and the total Emilio Aguinaldo College annual tuition fees.
|2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year|
|Tuition Fees (approx.)||$ 10900||$ 6000||$ 6000||$ 6000||$ 6000|
|Hostel fees with Indian Food per month||200 USD|
|Total Course Fees||34900 USD|
|Total Course Fees in Indian Rupees||₹ 24,43,000/-|
Compulsory Clinical Rotation in Philippines - Yes option to do Clinicals Abroad but still required to pay 5th Year Fees to College as college had demanded as reported by Students.
List of Colleges in Philippines Approve Clinicals Rotation Abroad. Note: This saves your year and give you hands on experience in the country where you want to practice your profession.
Compare Emilio Acquinaldo College of Medicine Fees Structure with other Top Colleges in Philippines
Note: 1 Philippines Peso = Rs.1.54
Emilio Aguinaldo College fee structure mentioned above is approximate and may vary according to the changes in the Emilio Aguinaldo College tuition fee and other fees.
Emilio Aguinaldo College tuition fee and other fees are specially mentioned in INR for the convenience of the Indian students who seek admission in Emilio Aguinaldo College.
Get the Lowest Fees for you we don’t do commissioning. Enquire Now
Emilio Aguinaldo College Hostel and Accommodation
The following facilities are provided to the students and thanks to these wide range of facilities that has reflected in the Emilio Aguinaldo College world ranking:
- There are 3 hotels in total, dedicated for the students at the EAC, which are located in the vicinity of each other.
- The metro railway facility is within the reach of the students and can be used to commute from the hostels to the college.
- The hostels are guarded 24/7 for the security of the students.
- Every room is provided with a separate toilet attached to the room.
- The students need not worry about food, since the college provides all types of food and also there are a number of restaurants and cafes which are pocket friendly and hygienic.
Emilio Aguinaldo College – MBBS Syllabus
Emilio Aguinaldo College world ranking has a contribution of the well curated curriculum that is recognised globally and covers all the subject that are necessary to study MBBS in Philippines:
|Preventive medicine & community health|
|Principle of Medical Practice|
|Pharmacology and Microbiology|
|Parapsychology and Clinical pathology|
|Principle of Medical practice|
|Preventive Medicine and community Health|
|Surgery and Psychiatry|
|Obstetrics and pediatrics|
|Preventive Medicine and Community Health|
|Surgery and Pediatrics|
|Obstetrics and Pharmacology|
|Pediatrics and Surgery|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|Psychiatry and Radiology|
|Preventive medicine & Community health|
Emilio Aguinaldo College: Documents Required
In order to study MBBS in Emilio Aguinaldo College, the following list of documents is required to be submitted:
- Birth Certificate
- Passport - original
- Student Visa
- Study permit
- A valid and fully filled application form
- Photos - 2” x 2” , 2 copies
- Recommendation Letters - 2
- Certificates - Undergraduate and graduation (if any)
- Certificate of qualification - English proficiency test administered by the Aguinaldo International Language Institute
Emilio Aguinaldo College Faculty offered
Emilio Aguinaldo College world ranking is a reflection of the quality of the education offered in the fields of :
- Physical Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
Emilio Aguinaldo College admissions- Eligibility Criteria
The Emilio Aguinaldo College admission requirements state the following eligibility criteria:
- Emilio Aguinaldo College admission office has stated the student must have completed at least 17 years of age as of December 31.
- Emilio Aguinaldo College admission office should be provided with proof that the student has secured at least 50% marks in the subjects - Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Admission Process for MBBS in Emilio Aguinaldo College: Step by Step guide
The Emilio Aguinaldo College admissions take place in an orderly manner and need the student to follow the following process:
Step. 01Students need to fill the application form with utmost caution.
Step. 02Emilio Aguinaldo College admissions have set rules and requirements. Submission of the following documents is one of the major requirements -
- Score card of NEET exam
- A scanned copy of the Passport of the candidate
- A scanned copy of the score card / mark sheet of Higher secondary education
Step. 03A provisional admission will be provided to the selected candidates once they have fulfilled all the previous steps and qualified all the requirements.
Step. 04The candidate will be sent the Visa invitation once it is ready.
Step. 05This visa invitation will have to be presented at the embassy in order to get the visa stamped.
Emilio Aguinaldo College – Important FAQs
Candidates wanting to pursue mbbs in philippines 2023-24, have a lot of questions in their mind and here are a few questions from Quora and Careers360:
The Emilio Aguinaldo College world rating is 3.5 Star, while the country survey ranking is 4.
The University has a well equipped mess and thus the students are not allowed to cook their own food at the hostel. Students who rent apartments can cook their own food.
The college provides all these facilities for the benefit of the students.
No, a student is not allowed to work during the duration of the course at the EAC.
The College does not pay any kind of stipend for the internship.
The course is a 5 to 5.5 years long course. The division of this duration is as follows-
The first 1 year or 1 year 4 months constitute the BSc program so as to lay a foundation of the further studies and the next 4 years focus on core medical learning and clinical practical sessions.
Average Spending by Indian Students at the EAC
1 PHP = Approx. INR 1.53/-
- Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant: 150.00 PHP
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course: 1,000.00 PHP
- Cappuccino (regular): 129.32 PHP
- Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter bottle): 35.89 PHP
- Water (0.33 liter bottle): 22.04 PHP
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport): 20.00 PHP
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price): 677.00 PHP
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff): 40.00 PHP
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff): 13.50 PHP
- Taxi 1hour Waiting (Normal Tariff): 120.00 PHP
- Gasoline (1 liter): 50.86 PHP
- Volkswagen Golf 1.4 90 KW Trendline (Or Equivalent New Car): 1,300,000.00 PHP
- Toyota Corolla Sedan 1.6l 97kW Comfort (Or Equivalent New Car) : 1,002,076.92 PHP
- Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre: 33,393.22 PHP
- Apartment (1 bedroom) Outside of Centre 16,526.32 PHP
- Apartment (3 bedrooms) in City Centre: 109,375.00 PHP
- Apartment (3 bedrooms) Outside of Centre: 39,333.33 PHP
- 1 Pair of Jeans (Levis 501 Or Similar): 2,494.83 PHP
- 1 Summer Dress in a Chain Store (Zara, H&M, ...): 1,564.29 PHP
- 1 Pair of Nike Running Shoes (Mid-Range): 4,249.77 PHP
- 1 Pair of Men Leather Business Shoes: 4,325.00 PHP
Top 5 places and hangout spots for Indian Students near the EAC:
Best restaurant to get authentic Indian food with a great ambience and staff.
Best option for people who want to try out delicacies from philippines and good ambience.
This is a must try restaurant for vegan food lovers. A favorite spot for vegans in the city.
A cozy place which offers cafe-like feels and the best of fast food.
Most recommended place for people who like a great view and ambience while having a good meal.