MBBS in Manila Central University
Established in the year 1904, the institute is situated in the city of Caloocan, Philippines. The students who are wishing to study MBBS abroad or are looking for a MMBS course in Philippines, choose this university because of the top- notch education provided here. The focus of the University is producing good quality doctors of tomorrow.
The infrastructure is contemporary and fulfils all the requirements of the students. Manila Central University fees is curated keeping the students in mind and hence is low and easy on student’s pockets.
Manila Central University: Benefits
If you choose to pursue MBBS in Manila Central University you will receive the below listed benefits:
- The education provided at Medical education at Manila Central University is top- notch and professors are highly skilled.
- The structure of Manila Central University fees is student friendly and easy on the pockets of the students.
- To study MBBS at Manila Central University for Indian students is a good option as it is MCI approved.
- Students planning to do MBBS in abroad, Manila Central University is a good option as the MBBS Course at Manila Central University is recognised by WHO and globally.
- The infrastructure is contemporary and the campus areas are heavily guarded and so are safe for the students.
- The University provides with all the basic and essential amenities such as wifi, food and accommodation facilities.
- The medium of teaching at Manila Central University MBBS is English.
- The university has associations with many international universities and corporations.
- Manila Central University faculty teaches you various subjects.
If you choose to do MBBS in Philippines 2022-23 and study MBBS at Manila Central University then you will be provided with the above-mentioned benefits.
About Caloocan city, Philippines
The city of Caloocan is situated in Manila which is one of the most urbanised cities of Philippines. The weather at Caloocan is very predictable and is same and balanced throughout the entire year.
If you are planning to do MBBS in Philippines 2022-23 and are going to stay in Caloocan city for your studies then you should make the most of it by visiting the following places:
- Taoist Temple
- San Roque Cathedral
- Mister Kabab
- Green Paddle
- Malabon Zoo
Manila Central University: Student Life
Students who will come to do MBBS in Manila Central University will also get to live and enjoy an enriching student life. According to Manila Central University reviews, the student life at Manila is very amazing.
Cost of living and Accommodation
Students come to study MBBS in Philippines as the cities in Philippines are not that expensive and are student friendly.
|Particulars||Amount (INR)||Amount (USD)|
|Hostel||₹ 17,500/-||250 USD|
|Transport||₹ 19.98/-||0.27 USD|
|Food||₹ 799.91/-||10.81 USD|
Manila Central University: Recognition and Rankings
Manila Central University World ranking and Manila Central University ranking for the country is:
Manila Central University Philippines world ranking puts it in the top 9,000 institutes of the world.
Manila Central University Recognition:
If you are planning to take an admission in Manila Central University then you should be happy to know that the University is recognised by:
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- Commission of Higher Education, Philippines
University placement/ partners
Manila Central University: Important Dates and Timelines 2022-23
In order to secure your admission for the 2022-2023 admission cycle, it is important that the students adhere to the following important timelines and dates-
|Commencement of 2022-23 intake cycle||August 2022|
|Commencement of Application||First week August 2022|
|Admission Letter||within the next two weeks|
Manila Central University - Quick Glance
To pursue MBBS in Manila Central University, you need to take a look at the below given important points:
|Intake for MBBS Course at Manila Central University||August 2022|
50% in PCMB (General)
|NEET Exam||No, however, it is required in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India|
|Manila Central University ranking in Philippines|
|Manila Central University Rating|
|Course Duration||5.8 years|
|One Year Clinical Rotation Abroad||
Not Available - only in Philippines
List of colleges in Philippines for Clinical Rotation abroad
Note: This saves your year and give you hands on experience in the country where you want to practice your profession.
Only these are the Medical Colleges whose students have reported allowed for Clinical Rotations Abroad.
|University Recognized by||NMC, WHO, WFME, ECFMG, FAIMER, MCC|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
These were some important points you need to take care for Manila Central University Admissions.
Manila Central University Fee Structure
The structure of Manila Central University fees is curated in such a way that it is student friendly. Manila Central University Annual Tuition fee is way less than other universities.
Have a look at Manila Central University Fees:
|Year||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year|
|Tuition Fees (approx.)||$ 9000||$ 8800||$ 4000||$ 4200||$ 4400|
Update for 2022 not available
|Hostel fees with Indian Food per month||200 USD|
|Total Course Fees||30400 USD|
|Total Course Fees in Indian Rupees||₹ 21,28,000/-|
For a better understanding of Manila Central University Fees:
1 USD = ₹ 70 (approx.)
Compulsory Clinical Rotation in Philippines - NO option to do Clinical Abroad.
List of Colleges in Philippines Approved Clinical Rotation AbroadNote: This saves your year and give you hands on experience in the country where you want to practice your profession.
Manila Central University: Hostel and Accommodation
Manila Central University hostel is very comfortable and student friendly, here are the features:
- The hostel rooms are allocated on sharing basis
- The hostel rooms are hygienic and clean
- The rooms are fully equipped with the basic amenities that students require
- The rooms are separate for boys and girls
- The students will be provided with pillow, bedsheet, bed, table, blankets, chairs, etc
- 24*7 internet
- One common kitchen room where everyone can cook if they want to
- Laundry Facility
- Grocery stores are there nearby
Due to the above-mentioned facilities, students come to study MBBS at Manila Central University.
The MBBS course at Manila central University is structured in the following manner.
|Calculus and Analytical|
|Comparative Vertebrate Anatomy|
|Fundamental of Genetics|
|Philosophy of man|
|Education for sustainable development|
|Cell and molecular Biology|
|Politics and Governance|
|Economics/taxation & Agrarian reforms|
|Rizal’s life, works and writings|
|Histology and micro- technique|
|Research in Bio Sc. (thesis) Immunology|
|History of medicine|
|Preventive and communicative medicine|
|General and clinical pathology|
|Paediatrics – I|
|Neuroscience – III|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
Manila Central University: Documents Required
For Manila Central University Admissions, a candidate must fulfil Manila Central University Admission Requirements and produce the following documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Marksheet of 10th & 12th
- Passport Size photographs (x 4)
- NEET report card (If opted)
- Payment receipt of Visa Fee
- Payment receipt of first year fee
- Medical Certificate
- Proof of legalisation of all essential documents by the govt. of Philippines
Manila Central University: Eligibility Criteria
Manila Central University Admission office has rolled out the criteria for Manila Central University Requirements. If you are planning for Manila Central University Admissions then you should have a look at the criteria:
- The age of the candidate should be 17 and not more than 25 on or before the 31st of December of that academic year
- The candidate should have the subjects as Physics, Chemistry and Biology in (10+2) or any equivalent degree and should have scored at least 50%
To get into the University, a candidate should clear the requirements of Manila Central University admissions.
Manila Central University: Admission Procedure
To secure an admission in Manila Central University, the students must follow the procedure charted by Manila Central University Admission office:
Step. 01Fill the online form meticulously.
Step. 02Scanned copies of necessary documents to be submitted.
Step. 03The filled form along with passport sized photographs to be submitted in the admissions office.
Step. 04Entrance exam fee to be paid.
Step. 05Evaluation and Interview.
Step. 06Start the visa procedure.
To get into the university, a candidate must go through
the following procedure of Manila Central University admissions.
Manila Central University: Frequently Asked Questions
The Manila Central University world rating is 3 Star
Manila Central University Tuition fee is Rs. 6,75,000
Manila Central University for MBBS is a good option as the quality of education provided at Manila Central University is top notch. According to, Manila Central University World Ranking, it is top 9000 institutes of the world. The Manila Central University Tuition fee is just Rs. 6,75,000 which is student friendly.
The duration of the course is of 6 years. ( 1 year of internship)
- Meal, Inexpensive restaurant: Rs. 199.76
- Meal at Mcdonalds: Rs. 211.96
- Water: Rs. 26.12
- One- way ticket (Local transport): Rs. 38.42
- Gasoline: Rs. 84.51
- 1 pair of jeans: Rs. 2074. 45
- 1 summer dress (branded): Rs. 768.63
Top 5 Hang out spots for Indian Students around the university:
This restaurant serves Indian and Pakistani cuisines. The place is known for it’s aromatic rice and hot butter naan.
This restaurant serves Indian and Pakistani cuisines. If you are craving for authentic Indian food then you should visit this place.
As the name suggests this place will be like home away home for you. This restaurant serves delicious Indian dishes at really low prices.
If you are missing the spicy food of Mumbai and India then this is your go to place. The interiors of the place will also remind you of India.
If you are missing your mom made food then you should visit Banana Leaf. The food is so delicious and tasty that you will keep going there for Indian food.