MBBS in Bashkir State Medical University
With its legendary history of 85 years and relentless research activities, Bashkir State Medical University provides the best of both worlds to a student aspiring to study MBBS abroad. Their active engagement in international activities such as exchange programs, joint research, etc. with Germany, Austria, and China keeps Bashkir Medical University in the global grid for the MBBS course in Russia.
Besides the international significance, Bashkir Medical University’s infrastructure is technologically sound and inspires creativity among students giving more reason for the high Bashkir State Medical University ranking. Bashkir Medical University has a volunteer center to help the new entrants to make to comfortable for the students who come to study MBBS at Bashkir State Medical University for Indian Students.
Thus, it is no surprise that more than 1500 students come from 48 countries to secure an MBBS in Bashkir State Medical University.
Why study MBBS at Bashkir State Medical University 2021-22?
MBBS at Bashkir State Medical University provides the following benefits to their students:
- Research work is given priority in the course of MBBS in Bashkir State Medical University.
- Global exposure is only a matter of Bashkir State Medical University admissions for its students due to its inevitable international network build.
- Practical skills and application are actively included in the course.
- Postgraduate options are open for MBBS students in Bashkir Medical University without entrance exams, which are affordable too.
- Security in the hostel campus is not a point of concern due to their robust security system.
- International conferences, exchange programs, etc. are options available to all students who clear all Bashkir State Medical University admission requirements.
Living in Ufa City
- The capital of Bashkortostan Republic, Ufa is one of the biggest cities in Russia.
- The Belaya (White) river and the Ufa river surround Ufa city.
- The city houses several sports, economic, cultural, religious, and scientific centers.
- It is a crucial transport hub of Russia.
- The Ufa city lies 171m above the sea level.
- The climate is often cold and temperate with a 3 °C on average.
- Ufa consists of industries of several natures: engineering, timber processing, oil pipelines etc.
Facilities at Bashkir State Medical University
There are few perks’ students of Bashkir Medical University enjoy when they choose this MBBS course in Russia.
- A well curated International Relations Office to help with all academic and student transactions to the international grid of medical establishments
- Academic alliances with several academic institutions.
- Cultural programs to celebrate all cultures and upraise all as equal.
Bashkir State Medical University Ranking 2021-22
4icu.org or UniRank, a credible portal for university rankings, has marked Bashkir Medical University with the below Bashkir State Medical University world ranking:
Bashkir State Medical University: Important Dates and Timelines 2021-22
To study MBBS at Bashkir State Medical University for Indian students, adherence to the following is mandatory. Bashkir Medical University admission requirements consist of the following timeline as well:
|Commencement of 2021-22 intake cycle||September, 2021|
|Last Date of Application||September, 2021|
|Admission Letter||Within two weeks|
Bashkir State Medical University - Must Know Facts 2021-22
MBBS in Bashkir State Medical University is just a few steps away for an aspirant if they find the below snapshot of the MBBS course at Bashkir State University of Russia favourable:
|Basic Eligibility||HSC or equivalent with 50% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||Not Required, however if the student wishes to pursue a profession in India, then NEET will be needed.|
|Last Date to Apply||September, 2021|
|Course Fee||₹ Rs.3.18 lakhs/year|
|Course Duration||6 years (Including 1-year internship)|
|Bashkir State Medical University ranking in Russia||136th Rank|
|Bashkir State Medical University rating||3 Star|
|Universities Recognition By||NMC, WHO, WFME, ECFMG, FAIMER, MCC|
|Medium of Instruction||English / Russian|
MBBS in Bashkir State Medical University Fee Structure 2021-22
Bashkir State Medical University fees are affordable and provide value for money in quality MBBS in Russia. Bashkir State Medical University annual tuition fees split up us as follows.
|BASHKIR STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, RUSSIA||1st Year Fees||2nd to 6th year Fees||Total of 6
years MBBS Fees
|TUITION FEES||4300 USD||4300 USD /Yr.||-|
|HOSTEL FEES||300 USD||200 USD/ Yr.||-|
|FEES IN US DOLLAR||4600 USD||4500 USD/ Yr.||25,800 US Dollars|
|FEES IN INDIAN RUPEES||₹ 3,40,000 (Indian ₹)||₹ 3,33,000 ₹/ Yr.||₹ 19,11,000 (approx.)|
Caution : There have been several cases in the past where students have complained about a majority of Medical colleges having bilingual courses, that is 3 years in English and 3 years in Russian.
While this is true, this confusion is created majorly because of the inefficiency and fraudulence of several educational consultants who proclaim the fact that only the clinical subjects are in Russians and that the Russian language could be easily learned by the students over the course of their stay.
Note: These numbers are subject to change. Call the university for more clarity regarding Bashkir State Medical University fees.
Hostel and Accommodation Facility
Bashkir State Medical University hostel facilities are as follows:
- All foreign students have access to hostel facilities.
- The rooms are well furnished with all the new-age bare amenities to create a favourable environment.
- Shared rooms are provided to all students.
- Central air conditioner, free wi-fi access, cafeteria, dining hall, etc are some facilities.
- Students receive good quality food at the hostel at negligible charges.
Bashkir Medical University – MBBS Syllabus
The complete split up of the syllabus of MBBS in Bashkir State Medical University:
|Anatomy and Histology|
|general pathology, Microbiology|
|Anatomy, and Physiology|
|Micro-Biology, and Physiology|
|ecology, Micro-Biology, and Path physiology|
|Genetics and principles of clinical medicine|
|Pathology, Path physiology|
Year 4- 6
|Semester 7- Semester 12|
|Primary Care medicine|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|Neurology and Psychiatry|
The documents required for admission in Bashkir State Medical University for MBBS is as follows (scanned copies of all are necessary, and must be notarized):
- Filled application form
- Passing certificate and mark sheet of 12th
- Passing certificate of class 10th
- 10 color passport photograph with white background
- Admission Letter
- Duly filled admission form
- NEET result/score card (if opted)
Eligibility Criteria by Bashkir State Medical University for MBBS
The Bashkir Medical University admissions have the following eligibility criteria for the students to clear:
- NEET exam clearance and certificate (if opted)
- 17 years old on or before 31st December of the 2021.
- HSC or equivalent qualification with a minimum aggregate of 50% in PCB from a recognised board.
Admission Process for MBBS in Bashkir State Medical University: Step by Step guide
Bashkir State Medical University admissions for the MBBS course is conducted as follows:
Step 1Fill the online application form on their website. Send the required documents by email.
Step 2An admission letter will be issued by the university on clearance.
Step 3A sum of registration fees should be paid to Bashkir Medical University.
Step 4After which, the Department of Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation will issue the official invitation letter.
Step 5On receiving all the above documents, the candidate can apply for a student visa.
Bashkir State Medical University MBBS - Course Duration
MBBS course at Bashkir State Medical University is completed in 6 years including 1 year of internship.
Bashkir State Medical University – Important FAQs
Yes, they have sound technologies employed for both academic and environmental reasons to enable a comfortable environment for students in Bashkir Medical University.
Yes, students are presented with several international opportunities.
Yes, a well-equipped offline and online collection of research papers/books.
Bashkir State Medical University – Address
Bashkir State Medical University address is as follows: Ulitsa Lenina, 3, Ufa, Republic of Bashkortostan, Russia, 450008
Cost of Living in Ufa City
The general expenditure of a student in Ufa is not expensive, though it depends on the student’s lifestyle.
Average Spending by Indian Students at Bashkir State Medical University, Ufa CityCity
- Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant: 500.00 руб400.00-1,000.00
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course: 2,000.00 руб1,500.00-3,000.00
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal): 300.00 руб225.00-350.00
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught): 60.00 руб50.00-100.00
- Cappuccino (regular): 110.00 руб80.00-150.00
- Milk (regular), (1 liter): 56.42 руб35.00-69.00
- Loaf of Fresh White Bread (500g): 35.82 руб25.00-50.00
- Rice (white), (1kg): 66.11 руб48.00-100.00
- Eggs (regular) (12): 75.46 руб60.00-84.00
- Local Cheese (1kg): 483.33 руб350.00-750.00
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport): 25.00 руб25.00-30.00
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price): 1,300.00 руб900.00-2,000.00
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff): 80.00 руб69.00-100.00
- Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre: 20,625.00 руб 17,000.00-30,000.00
- Apartment (1 bedroom) Outside of Centre: 14,937.50 руб 12,000.00-19,000.00
- 1 Pair of Jeans (Levis 501 Or Similar): 4,411.76 руб2,000.00-7,500.00
- 1 Summer Dress in a Chain Store (Zara, H&M, ...): 2,690.91 руб1,500.00-4,000.00
- 1 Pair of Nike Running Shoes (Mid-Range): 4,900.00 руб2,500.00-8,000.00