MBBS in Dagestan State Medical University
Established in 1932, Dagestan State Medical University is a well-known institution for MBBS course in Russia. Dagestan Medical University is located in Makhachkala city of Russia, inviting applications from students in Russia as well as other countries. Over the past 90 years, the university has graduated about 25000 specialists who have found successful careers in the country as well as outside it.
Applications for Dagestan State Medical University admission will be available from June to study MBBS in Russia 2021-22
Benefits of MBBS in Dagestan State Medical University
MBBS course at Dagestan Medical University ensures quality medical education to its students. There are various advantages for Indian students when they study MBBS in Russia at Dagestan Medical University.
- Dagestan Medical University is best known for its quality infrastructure. The university has four research institutes and ample space for extra-curricular activities.
- MBBS in Dagestan State Medical University opens up various career opportunities for students and gives them exposure to a wider worldview.
- Dagestan State Medical University tuition fee is affordable to students who wish to study MBBS abroad.
- Students save costs on living expense as well since Makhachkala offers budget-friendly lifestyle.
- MBBS at Dagestan Medical University is universally recognized by reputed organizations like NMC and WHO.
- Medical education at Dagestan Medical University is conducted in English owing to the diverse student composition hailing from all around the world.
- Dagestan Medical University provides hostel facilities to international students.
- Dagestan Medical University Russia world rating is – 2 stars.
Earlier known as Petrovskoye, Makhachkala the capital of Republic of Dagestan. The city is situated on the Caspian Sea, home to an important seaport that is crucial in trade and transportation. Makhachkala is also a central economic, educational and scientific hub of the North Caucasus region.
Climate in the city is cold and semi-arid. The summers are warm and dry. The winters are damp and cool.
Dagestan State Medical University: Facilities & Infrastructure
The university is very well-equipped with top class facilities that assures a healthy learning experience to its students. These are:
- The university supports research and practical learning and therefore hosts a massive number of research labs and practical learning centres.
- The campus houses a lot of recreation activities and spots for students such as swimming pool, gyms, tennis courts etc.
- Hostel facilities are provided on campus for foreign students.
- Each hostel room is provided on a sharing basis and is fully equipped with furniture, internet connectivity, heater and much more.
- Foreign students are provided meals as per their backgrounds if needed and there is also additional support services such as laundry, dry cleaning etc.
Dagestan State Medical University world ranking and Recognition
MBBS course at Dagestan State Medical University is recognized by NMC, WHO, WFME, ECFMG, FAIMER, MCC
Dagestan State Medical University: Important Dates 2021-22
For Dagestan State Medical University admissions 2021-2022 cycle, it is important that the students adhere to these dates-
|Commencement of 2021-22 intake cycle||September, 2021|
|Commencement of Application||September, 2021|
|Admission Letter||within the next 3-4 weeks|
Dagestan State Medical University: Must Know Facts 2021-22
To secure Dagestan State Medical University admission, aspirants need to keep in mind the following details:
|Course Intake 2021-22||September 2021|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission||45-60 days|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in 12th with PCB|
|NEET Exam||Not Required. However it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.|
|Annual Tuition Fees (approx)||4000 USD/ Year|
|Course Duration||6 years (including 1 year of internship)|
|Dagestan State Medical University ranking in Russia||336th Rank|
|Dagestan State Medical University rating||2 Star|
|Universities Recognition By||NMC, WHO, WFME, ECFMG, FAIMER, MCC|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
Dagestan State Medical University Fee Structure MBBS 2021-22
Dagestan State Medical University fees is manageable for its students studying MBBS in Russia 2021-22
Year-wise details of Dagestan State Medical University fees is given below:
|Particulars||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
|Course Fee in USD||4000 USD||4000 USD||4000 USD||4000 USD||4000 USD||4000 USD|
|Course Fee in INR||₹ 2,80,000||₹ 2,80,000||₹ 2,80,000||₹ 2,80,000||₹ 2,80,000||₹ 2,80,000|
|Hostel Charges (INR)||₹ 28,000||₹ 28,000||₹ 28,000||₹ 28,000||₹ 28,000||₹ 28,000|
|Total Fees (INR)||₹ 3,08,000||₹ 3,08,000||₹ 3,08,000||₹ 3,08,000||₹ 3,08,000||₹ 3,08,000|
Caution : There have been several cases in the past where students have complained about a majority of Medical colleges having bilingual courses, that is 3 years in English and 3 years in Russian.
While this is true, this confusion is created majorly because of the inefficiency and fraudulence of several educational consultants who proclaim the fact that only the clinical subjects are in Russians and that the Russian language could be easily learned by the students over the course of their stay.
Note: 1 USD = ₹ 70
Dagestan State Medical University annual tuition fee and hostel charges are given above.
Dagestan State Medical University fees mentioned is approximate, and may vary as per the change in currency.
Hostel and Accommodation
Dagestan State Medical University hostel is available for all students, including international students who come to Russia for MBBS in abroad. Affordable and easy accommodation makes the choice to study MBBS in Russia 2021-22 a good one.
- Dagestan State Medical University reviews confirm that the hostel premises have fully furnished rooms with basic facilities like beds, shelves, fans, chairs, wardrobe, bathrooms, study desks, air conditioning.
- The hostel premises are under 24x7 CCTV surveillance.
- The hostel has a common kitchen area where students can cook food. Laundry room is also available on the hostel premises only.
- Internet connectivity is accessible to students all day.
- Rooms are available on sharing basis.
- There are separate dormitories for girls and boys.
- Hostel mess provides meals thrice a day for all students.
- Grocery shops and a medical center are in the hostel’s vicinity.
Dagestan State Medical University MBBS Syllabus
Medical education at Dagestan State Medical University aims to balance both theoretical and practical frames of education to equip students for future in the best way.
The course includes 5 years of classroom learning with a distinguished faculty and one year of internship in the final year of the course which gives the students practical training for practice.
Here is the detailed syllabus of Dagestan State Medical University for MBBS:
|Principles of Clinical Medicine|
|Fourth Year – Sixth Year|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|Primary Care Medicine|
Dagestan State Medical University admission requirement is preparing the following documents:
- Passport size Photographs
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Official Invitation letter from the university
- Student Visa
- Birth Certificate
- NEET Scorecard (if opted)
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Dagestan State Medical University
To secure admission in Dagestan Medical University, the students need to meet the following criteria:
- Applicant needs to have completed senior secondary education from a recognized board with 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology to study MBBS at Dagestan State Medical University for Indian students for General category.
- Applicant needs to have completed senior secondary education from a recognized board with 40% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology to study MBBS at Dagestan Medical University for Indian students for Reserved category.
- Dagestan State Medical University admission requirement does not require NEET examination. However it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.
- Possessing a valid passport with minimum two years of validity is mandatory.
- Applicant must have attained the age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission to study MBBS abroad in Russia
Dagestan State Medical University admissions have an easy and smooth process. Dagestan State Medical University admission office is cooperative and will help you throughout the application process.
Here is a step-by-step guide for Dagestan State Medical University admissions:
Step 1Fill in the application form available on the university’s website.
Step 2Submit the required documents, along with scanned copy of passport. Student must submit authentic Identity proofs as required by the authorities.
Step 3Dagestan State Medical University admission office will issue an Invitation letter to selected candidates once the above steps are complete.
Step 4After receiving the admission letter and confirmation of admission, the student can apply for visa.
Step 5Once the visa application is verified and stamped, the student needs to inform the university of their date and time of arrival in Russia.
And your dream to pursue MBBS in abroad will begin!
Faculties offered in Dagestan State Medical University for MBBS
- Medical and Preventive Health Faculty
Dagestan Medical University: FMGE Performance 2019
|Name of the University||Appeared||Total Pass||Pass%|
|Dagestan State Medical University||91||10||10.99%|
Dagestan State Medical University fee is 3.08 lakhs per annum in INR. Dagestan State Medical University fee is much less than many private Indian universities. For students who study MBBS abroad in Russia, there are various scholarships available at the university, awarded to bright students as well as students who need financial assistance.
Admission applications for MBBS in Dagestan Medical University will be available from September 2021. Students need to fill the application form available on the university’s official website.
Yes, MBBS course in Russia from Dagestan State Medical University is recognized by WHO and NMC, making it a globally acknowledged degree.
Dagestan State Medical University for MBBS is a great option for Indian students to pursue MBBS abroad. Dagestan State Medical University tuition fee is affordable and much less than other Russian universities and private Indian universities. Dagestan State Medical University world rating is 2 stars.
Yes, one-year clinical internship is compulsory for completing MBBS course in Russia from Dagestan Medical University. The final year of the medical course comprises of practical training under specialists and practicing professionals.
Average Spending in Makhachkala, Russia during MBBS Abroad
Note - 1 Russian Ruble (RUB) = Approx. ₹ 0.99/-
- Basic Lunchtime meal (with drink) at canteen: 250-1000 RUB
- Fast Food joint Combo Meal (McDonald’s, Taco Bell, KFC etc): 210-500 RUB
- Indian Restaurants Meal for one: 1200-2000 RUB
- Cappuccino: 75-150 RUB
- Bread for 2 people: 18-25 RUB
- Daily Commute to college (outside accommodation): 50-60 RUB
- Average public transport expense (monthly): 1000-4000 RUB
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff): 80-100 RUB
- Monthly Rental, furnished luxurious: 15000-25000 RUB
- Monthly Rental, semi furnished, simple locality: 10000-20000 RUB
- Utilities Expense (gas, electricity etc): 3000-5000 RUB
- Internet Expense: 500-700 RUB
- High Street Clothing (Zara, H&M, Only etc): 3500-10,000 RUB
- Sports clothing (Adidas, Puma etc): 2000-10000 RUB
- Shoes and footwear: 5000-12000 RUB
Top 5 restaurants for Indian Students in Makhachkala
On days that are a bit harder, pizza can be the saving grace. Dodo Pizza has a variety of pizzas and beverages that can be the perfect companion for students life.
Giardino is the perfect restaurant to treat yourself to a lavish meal. The restaurant serves Asian, Italian and European cuisines.
Street Burgers is the ideal fast-food joint for a student’s life on the go.
Give that sweet truth a much of desserts at Lavka Bakery Confectionery. This cute café has a wide range of desserts to choose from.
Pekarius is a great café for coffee and conversation with friends with some quick bites.