MBBS in Far Eastern Federal University
Far Eastern Federal University doesn’t just hold the lineage of education expertise dating back to 1899, it has also been lucky to find itself geographically accurately placed in the center of Asia-Pacific which inevitably makes Far Eastern University situated in one of the most dynamically developing places in the world.
Students who want to study MBBS in Russia can’t pass the opportunity to do so in Far Eastern University due to the extreme influence they have on medical research and their intellectual contributions.
MBBS abroad must provide a student with a bridge to the academic and cultural effervescence of the world, which Far Eastern University serves in a platter attributing to its vision and mission.
Why study MBBS at Far Eastern Federal University 2021-22?
The advantages of studying MBBS at Far Federal University are but not limited to the following:
- Innovative learning process elates students of all programs, keeping the rote-learning at bay.
- Excellent facilities to nurture academics and character.
- A cosmopolitan environment that focuses on binding over the scattering
- Students can avail government scholarships if eligible from Far Federal University.
- Far Federal University is big on research centres and labs that are kept at par for innovations.
- Development centres support academics and a futuristic mindset.
- Medical education in Far Eastern Federal University allows a student to practice anywhere in the world.
- Far Eastern Federal University fee structure is a sigh of relief in contrast with the general market price of an MBBS abroad.
Living in Vladivostok city
Situated on the peninsula of Muravyov-Amursky, which is surrounded by the Japan Sea, the city of Vladivostok is known for being a cultural, administrative, and economic hub.
The best months for outdoor activities are October and August, which have the warmest temperatures of the year at 20 degrees Celsius.
Far Eastern Federal University: Facilities & Infrastructure
The far eastern federal university is equipped with the following facilities:
- The university actively promotes research and futuristic mindset through its innovation labs and research centres.
- Accommodation is provided to students on campus with supreme facilities such as heater, internet connectivity, furniture etc.
- The hostel also supports a mess and laundry service.
- Recreation options such as playgrounds, tennis courts, swimming pools, game rooms, gymnasium are also provided on campus and in the hostel.
Far Eastern Federal University Ranking 2021-22
4icu.org has marked Far Eastern Federal University world ranking and subsequent country ranking as follows:
Far Eastern Federal University: Important Dates and Timelines 2021-22
To study MBBS at Far Eastern University for Indian students, the following are the dates aspirants must keep in mind:
|Commencement of 2021-22 intake cycle||September, 2021|
|Last Date of Application||September, 2021|
|Admission Letter||Within two weeks|
Far Eastern Federal University - Must Know Facts 2021-22
MBBS in Far Eastern Federal University is not far-fetched for students who comply with the follwing:
|Last Date to Apply||September, 2021|
|Basic Eligibility||HSC or equivalent with 50%|
|NEET Exam||Not Required. However it will be required in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India|
|Course Fee||₹ 3.55 lakhs/year|
|Course Duration||6 years (Including 1-year internship)|
|Far Eastern Federal University ranking in Russia||25th Rank|
|Far Eastern Federal University rating||3.5 Star|
|Universities Recognition By||NMC, WHO, WFME, ECFMG, FAIMER, MCC|
|Medium of Instruction||English / Russian|
MBBS in Far Eastern Federal University Fee Structure 2021-22
MBBS in Far Eastern Federal University helps deserving students secure an MBBS of global recognition in minimal expenses considering the Far Eastern Federal University fees. Following is the Far Eastern Federal University fees structure:
|Annual fee in USD (approx)||4500 USD|
|Annual Fee in Indian Rupees (approx)||₹ 3,55,000|
|Hostel in Rupees (approx)||₹ 45,540|
|Total Fees||₹ 4,00,540|
Caution : There have been several cases in the past where students have complained about a majority of Medical colleges having bilingual courses, that is 3 years in English and 3 years in Russian.
While this is true, this confusion is created majorly because of the inefficiency and fraudulence of several educational consultants who proclaim the fact that only the clinical subjects are in Russians and that the Russian language could be easily learned by the students over the course of their stay.
Note: Do clarify the above with the university as the Far Eastern Federal University tuition fees are subject to change.
Hostel and Accommodation Facility
Far Eastern Federal University hostels are fully furnished and of top-notch quality. The following are some modern bare necessities that are provided to the students who study MBBS at Far Federal University
- Centralized heating facility
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Mess facility
- High-speed internet facility
- All Modern Amenities
- Self-kitchen system
- Attached washroom/bathroom
- Indian and vegetarian food
- Full-Time Security Guards and security wardens.
- Medical centre
Far Eastern Federal University – MBBS Syllabus
The syllabus for most of the MBBS in Russia including for the ones who study MBBS at Far Eastern Federal University for Indian Students is:
|Anatomy and Histology|
|Psychology & Pedagogy|
|Micro-Biology and Path|
|Genetics and principles of clinical medicine|
Year 4- 6
|Semester 7- Semester 12|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|Primary Care medicine|
|Neurology and Psychiatry|
Far Eastern Federal University admission requirements are as follows:
- Application form
- 11th and 12th documents
- Birth certificate
- NEET result (if opted)
- Education certificate
- Fee payment receipt
- Medical certificate
Eligibility Criteria by Far Eastern Federal University for MBBS
Far Eastern Federal University admissions are fairly simple if the student clears the following:
- Only after completing 12th grade with Biology, the applicant can apply.
- Reserve categories require a minimum aggregate of 40% in PCB with realistic. General categories require a minimum aggregate of 50% in PCB.
- NEET exam is not mandatory. However it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.
Admission Process for MBBS in Far Eastern Federal University: Step by Step guide
The Far Eastern Federal University admissions are transparent and accessible to all who are eligible:
Step. 01Online admission form must be filled
Step. 02All-important academic documents should be included in the form.
Step. 03Invitation letter is sent within 2 weeks.
Step. 04Pay the tuition fee to Far Federal University after receiving the letter.
Step. 05With the necessary documents, students can apply for the student visa process.
Far Eastern Federal University MBBS - Course Duration
The MBBS programme lasts six years.
Both international and local students after admissions in Far Eastern Federal University will complete a 6-year MBBS programme, which includes a 5-year MBBS programme and a 1-year internship.
Far Eastern Federal University – Important FAQs
Yes, but there is no facility for their stay.
No, however, Far Eastern Federal University tuition fees are paid year-wise.
Far Eastern Federal University – Address
Following is the postal, contactable. Admission office address of Far Eastern Federal University:
10 Ajax Bay, Russky Island
Cost of Living in Vladivostok city
This city is not meant for its affordability due to it being a thriving center for commerce and culture, however it is affordable for a student doing MBBS in Far Eastern Federal University due to facilities available in-campus.
Average Spending by Indian Students at Far Eastern Federal University, Vladivostok city
Following is the tentative expenditure a student might face if ventured out of campus:
- Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant: 600.00 руб350.00-900.00
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course: 2,000.00 руб1,500.00-4,500.00
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal): 250.00 руб225.00-350.00
- Milk (regular), (1 liter): 92.36 руб75.00-110.00
- Loaf of Fresh White Bread (500g): 44.08 руб30.00-70.00
- Rice (white), (1kg): 81.67 руб50.00-130.00
- Eggs (regular) (12): 107.00 руб84.00-120.00
- Oranges (1kg): 131.11 руб76.00-270.00
- Tomato (1kg): 186.00 руб100.00-250.00
- Potato (1kg): 54.67 руб35.00-100.00
- Onion (1kg): 41.88 руб30.00-60.00
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport): 28.00 руб23.00-28.00
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price): 1,600.00 руб960.00-2,800.00
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff): 155.00 руб140.00-250.00
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff): 12.00 руб10.00-20.00
- Taxi 1hour Waiting (Normal Tariff): 300.00 руб300.00-500.00
- Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre: 34,428.57 руб 27,000.00-45,000.00
- Apartment (1 bedroom) Outside of Centre: 26,214.29 руб 22,000.00-35,000.00
- Apartment (3 bedrooms) in City Centre: 62,222.22 руб 50,000.00-100,000.00
- 1 Pair of Jeans (Levis 501 Or Similar): 4,800.00 руб1,600.00-8,000.00
- 1 Summer Dress in a Chain Store (Zara, H&M, ...): 3,010.00 руб1,500.00-5,000.00
- 1 Pair of Nike Running Shoes (Mid-Range): 5,461.54 руб4,000.00-7,500.00
Top 4 places and hangout spots for Indian Students near Far Eastern Federal University
A got-to for all students with its vibrant mood and food
Hidden in a shopping mall, it is one to be discovered
An easy on the pocket Indian restaurant that transports one to Bombay
A fine dining experience with impeccable service