MBBS in Kazan Federal University
Kazan Federal University is an educational institution located in Kazan, Russia, known for its devotion towards innovation and contribution to community through its research. The university has a 200 years old history of reshaping the life of students and citizens in Russia. Kazan University was established in 1804. Today, the university has about 80 high-quality research centres and laboratories.
Kazan Federal University admissions to study MBBS in Russia begin in September 2021-22. Students’ good academic performance is vital to secure a spot in Kazan University.
Benefits of MBBS in Kazan Federal University
MBBS course at Kazan University opens up various avenues for its students. There are various advantages for Indian students when they study MBBS in Russia at Kazan Federal University.
- Kazan University is one of the highly ranked universities in Russia. The university’s ranking in Russia is 35 and Kazan University world ranking is also good.
- MBBS in Kazan Federal University is recognized globally by esteemed organizations like WHO, NMC, FAIMER, US Department of Education, General Medical Council of Britain.
- After completing medical education at Kazan Federal University, students are awarded an MD (Doctor of Medicine). Young graduates can practice all across the world by appearing for the respective country’s clearance exams.
- Kazan Federal University tuition fee is quite affordable. For students who need extra financial support, various scholarship programs are available.
- MBBS at Kazan University is taught by an accomplished and distinguished faculty of over 2800 professors, visiting and resident. Educators are experts in their fields and offer guidance and much-needed support to young students.
- Medical education at Kazan University is conducted mostly in English owing to the diverse student composition hailing from all around the world.
- Kazan Federal University Russia world rating – 3.5 stars.
The eighth most populous city of Russia, Kazan City has been a receiver of recent developmental projects in the country. Located at the intersection of Europe and Asia, one can find Russian, Tatars, Muslims and Christian influences and people living harmoniously here.
Kazan experiences a cold and temperate climate. The city receives significant rainfall throughout the year. Average annual temperature is 3.8 degree Celsius.
Student Life: Kazan Federal University
- Kazan Federal University has multiple academic as well as extra-curricular opportunities for students.
- The university has 10 sports arenas where students can play volley ball, table tennis, basketball. For athletes, there is a running track and wall-climbing.
- The university also has a swimming pool.
- Regular conferences and seminars are held for students to take part in.
- Kazan University has ties with over 180 universities and research centers. Students exchange programs and other collaborations benefit students in their academic pursuits.
- Students are given the infrastructure and opportunities to explore various fields of interest and live a vibrant life at Kazan Federal University.
Kazan Federal University world ranking and Recognition
MBBS course at Kazan Federal University is recognized by WHO, NMC, FAIMER, US Department of Education, General Medical Council of Britain.
Kazan Federal University: Important Dates 2021-22
For Kazan Federal University admissions 2021/2022 cycle, it is important that the students adhere to these dates-
|Commencement of 2021-22 intake cycle||September, 2021|
|Commencement of Application||September, 2021|
|Call Letter||within the next 3-4 weeks|
Kazan Federal University: Must Know Facts 2021-22
To secure Kazan Federal University admission, aspirants need to keep in mind the following details:
|Course Intake 2021-22||September 2021|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission||45-60 days|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in 12th with PCB|
|NEET Exam||Not Mandatory. However it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India|
|Annual Tuition Fees (approximately)||₹ 4,22,500/- per year|
|Course Duration||6 years (including 1 year of internship)|
|Medium of Instruction||English and Russian|
|Kazan Federal University Ranking in Russia||35|
|Kazan Federal University World Rating||3.5 Star|
|University Recognized by||NMC, WHO, WFME, ECFMG, FAIMER, MCC|
Kazan Federal University Fee Structure MBBS 2021-22
Kazan Federal University fees is manageable for its students studying MBBS in Russia 2021-22.
Year-wise details of Kazan Federal University fees is given below:
|Particulars||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
Fee in USD
|5700 USD||5700 USD||5700 USD||5700 USD||5700 USD||5700 USD|
Fee in Indian Rupees
|₹ 4,00,000/-||₹ 4,00,000/-||₹ 4,00,000/-||₹ 4,00,000/-||₹ 4,00,000/-||₹ 4,00,000/-|
Note: 1 USD - ₹ 70
Miscellaneous charges can be up to 10,000 INR.
Kazan University MBBS fees mentioned is approximate, and may vary as per the change in currency.
Hostel and Accommodation
Hostel is available for all students, including international students who come to Russia for MBBS in abroad. Affordable and easy accommodation makes the choice to study MBBS in Russia 2021-22 a good one. Kazan Federal University hostel’s name is Universiade-2013 Village.
- Kazan Federal University reviews confirm that the hostel premises have fully furnished rooms with basic facilities like beds, shelves, fans, chairs, wardrobe, bathrooms and study desks.
- The hostel premises are under 24x7 CCTV surveillance.
- The hostel has a study area equipped with a medical center, cafeteria, reading room etc.
- Students get the option to avail independent rooms. Rooms are available on sharing basis as well.
Kazan Federal University MBBS Syllabus
Medical education at Kazan Federal University aims to balance both theoretical and practical frames of education to equip students for future in the best way.
The course includes 5 years of classroom learning with a distinguished faculty and one year of internship in the final year of the course which gives the students practical training for practice.
Here is the detailed syllabus of Kazan Federal University for MBBS:
|Principles of Clinical Medicine|
|Fourth Year – Sixth Year|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|Primary Care Medicine|
Faculties offered in Kazan Federal University for MBBSs
- General Pathology
- Simulation Medicine
- Human Health
- Clinical Medicine
Kazan Federal University: Documents Required
Kazan Federal University admission requirement is preparing the following documents:
- Passport size Photographs (6)
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Official Invitation letter from the university
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Student Visa
- Birth Certificate
- NEET Scorecard ( if opted)
- Medical Certificate
- Eligibility certificate from MCI
Note – All documents must be authorized and verified by the Ministry of External Affairs, India.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Kazan Federal University
To secure admission in Kazan Federal University, the students need to meet the following criteria:
- Applicant needs to have completed senior secondary education from a recognized board with 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology to study MBBS at Kazan Federal University for Indian students.
- Kazan Federal University admission requirement does not require NEET examination. However, it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.
- Possessing a valid passport is necessary to study MBBS at Kazan Federal University for Indian students.
- Applicant must have attained the age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission to study MBBS abroad in Russia.
Kazan Federal University: Admission Procedure
Kazan Federal University admissions have an easy and smooth process. Kazan Federal University admission office is cooperative and will help you throughout the application process.
Here is a step-by-step guide for Kazan Federal University admissions:
Step. 01Fill in the application form available on the university’s website.
Step. 02Submit the required documents, along with scanned copy of passport. Student must submit authentic Identity proofs as required by the authorities.
Step. 03Kazan Federal University admission office will issue an Invitation letter to selected candidates once the above steps are complete.
Step. 04Kazan Federal University admission office will issue an Invitation letter to selected candidates once the above steps are complete.
Step. 05Next step is applying for Visa. Once the visa application is verified and stamped, the student needs to inform the university of their date and time of arrival in Russia.
And your dream to pursue MBBS in abroad will begin!
Kazan Federal University - Important FAQs
Kazan Federal University fee is 4 to 4.22 lakhs per annum in INR. Kazan Federal University fee is much less than many private Indian universities. For students who study MBBS abroad in Russia, there are various scholarships available at the university, awarded to bright students as well as students who need financial assistance.
About 9000 students from across the world study at Kazan Federal University.
While you study MBBS at Kazan Federal University, the university hostel is available for student residence. After first year, the students also have the option to rent an apartment in the city, if they wish to live more independently as they study MBBS course in Russia.
Kazan Federal University is a great option for Indian students to pursue MBBS. Kazan Federal University tuition fee is affordable and much less than other Russian universities and private Indian universities. Kazan Federal University world rating is 3.5 stars. Kazan Federal University ranks 35 in the country.
Students can stay with host families associated with Kazan University. Standard monthly rent for a family stay is 20,000 rubbles, i.e., 21,400 INR, which includes a room and morning meal.
Yes, the university hostels are safe and under CCTV surveillance all day. Sufficient security staff is present on the campus at all hours.
Kazan International airport is located near the university.
Average Spending in Moscow, Russia during MBBS Abroad
Note - 1 Russian Ruble (RUB) = Approx. INR 0.99/-
- Basic Lunchtime meal (with drink) at canteen: 250-800 RUB
- Fast Food joint Combo Meal (McDonald’s, Taco Bell, KFC etc): 225-350 RUB
- Indian Restaurants Meal for one: 1000-3000 RUB
- Cappuccino: 70-180 RUB
- Bread for 2 people: 28-50 RUB
- Daily Commute to college (outside accommodation): 60-70 RUB
- Average public transport expense (monthly): 1500-2300 RUB
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff): 60-100 RUB
- Monthly Rental, furnished luxurious: 20000-30000 RUB
- Monthly Rental, semi furnished, simple locality: 15000-22000 RUB
- Utilities Expense (gas, electricity etc): 5000-8800 RUB
- Internet Expense: 350-500 RUB
- High Street Clothing (Zara, H&M, Only etc): 1200-3500 RUB
- Sports clothing (Adidas, Puma etc): 2000-6000 RUB
- Shoes and footwear: 4000-7000 RUB
Top 5 restaurants for Indian Students in Kazan
Treat yourself to lip-smacking desi flavours at Ostro. Indian food is available her with many vegetarian options.
Paramartha is the perfect restaurant to satiate your cravings for Indian food and dessert. The place also serves Italian cuisine.
Looking for a place to have lunch with your friends after exams? Café OmNomNom has got your covered. The place serves Indian, Chinese And Japanese cuisine with a cozy ambiance.
Café Vegetarian is a great restaurant for Indian, European and Russian cuisine.
Mambochino is a great café for coffee and conversation with friends, along with quick bites. The place also serves Indian and Italian food.