MBBS in Kuban State Medical University
Found in 1920, Kuban State Medical University is one of the top universities with one of the richest heritages to study MBBS abroad. Medical education at Kuban State Medical University entails a superior value due to its large hand in the quality management of the educational system under the government of the Russian federation.
To study MBBS at Kuban State Medical University for Indian Students is a sound decision due to the payoff being multi-faceted. Infrastructure, alumni quality, global recognition, cosmopolitan culture, and specialists of the highest cadre, in-campus and adjunct, training the students contributes to Kuban Medical University’s reputation.
Kuban State Medical University ranking is one that lies on the top 5 that provides MBBS course in Russia, and with good reason.
Why study MBBS at Kuban Medical University 2021-22?
Studying MBBS in Kuban State Medical University can prove to be a feather in the entrant's cap providing students with the following benefits as well.
- Being one of the top universities run by the Russian federation, Kuban Medical University is welcoming and nurturing to Indian and foreign students.
- Kuban Medical University fees are structured with quality and accessibility in mind, making it upraise value for money and education at the same time.
- The legacy of 14 decades it holds fortifies its presence and contribution in the educational system of Russia bestowing the experience it has cultivated to all the students of Kuban Medical University.
- English and Russian as well, so that the students can attend the batches as per their preference.
- English and Russian are the medium of instruction to enable efficient communication.
Living in Krasnodar Krai
- Krasnodar Krai is located and is administratively a part of the Southern Federal District of the North Caucasus region in Southern Russia.
- It is the third most populous federal subject of Russia.
- There is significant rainfall throughout the year in Krasnodar, even in the driest month.
- The average temperature is 11.6 °C.
The city of Krasnodar has famous tourist spots
- Mount Tsakhvoa - The highest peak
- Pshadskiye Waterfalls
- Lake Abrau
Kuban State Medical University – Address
The Kuban State Medical University address is as follows:
Ulitsa Mitrofana Sedina, 4, Krasnodar, Krasnodar Krai, Russia, 350063
Facilities at Kuban Medical University
Life at Kuban Medical University is exceptional for students. Kuban Medical University takes full responsibility of the student’s physical and mental health:
- Annual music talk show called "Choose Life", seminars like "Active Healthy Lifestyle", and etc.
- Prohibition of smoking at the university. Student scientific conferences are held to keep addictive habits at bay.
- Different festivals like "Kuban Graces", Faculties’ day, and regional festivals.
Kuban State Medical University Ranking 2021-22
The Kuban State Medical University world ranking and the Kuban State Medical University Russia ranking are as follows-
Kuban State Medical University MBBS - Course Duration
MBBS in Kuban Medical University is completed in 6 years which includes a 5-year in-campus course and a year of internship.
Kuban State Medical University: Important Dates and Timelines 2021-22
To study MBBS at Kuban State Medical University for Indian students, the following is to be strictly followed. Kuban State Medical University admission requirements fall second to the virtue of punctuality the aspirant must adhere to:
|Commencement of 2021-22 intake cycle||September, 2021|
|Last Date of Application||September, 2021|
|Call Letter||Within two weeks|
Kuban State Medical University - Must Know Facts 2021-22
All a student needs to know about the MBBS in Kuban State Medical University is as follows:
|Course Intake 2021-22||September 2021|
|Basic Eligibility||HSC or equivalent with 50%|
|NEET Exam||No. However, it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India|
|Annual Tuition Fees (approximately)||₹ 2,81,000/- per year|
|Course Duration||6 years (Including 1-year internship)|
|Medium of Instruction||English and Russian|
|Kuban State Medical University Ranking in Russia||214|
|Kuban State Medical University World Rating||2 Star|
|University Recognized by||NMC, WHO, WFME, ECFMG, FAIMER, MCC|
MBBS in Kuban State Medical University Fee Structure 2021-22
Kuban State Medical University fees are inexpensive and feasible for all aspirants who want to study MBBS in Russia.
|Particulars||Tuition Fee/Year||Hostel Fee/Year|
|Annual Course Fee in USD||3800 USD||1000 USD|
|Annual Course Fee in Indian Rupees||₹ 2,81,000/-||₹ 74,000/-|
Note: The above Kuban Medical University fees are subject to change. It is advised to double-check with Kuban Medical University.
Hostel and Accommodation Facility
Kuban Medical University provides international students with facilities of accommodation:
- Kuban Medical University hostels are on sharing basis rooms.
- Indian food is available at a food counter for Indian students.
- A common pantry is provided to students to cook.
Kuban State Medical University – MBBS Syllabus
The syllabus for MBBS in Kuban Medical University is shown in the table below:
|Anatomy & Histology|
|Psychology & Pedagogy|
|Anatomy and Physiology|
|Micro-Biology and Path physiology|
|Genetics and principles of clinical medicine|
4th - 6th Year
|Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|Neurology and Psychiatry|
|Primary Care medicine|
Kuban State Medical University: Documents Required
For successful admission in Kuban Medical University, the following must be in order (with their scanned copies):
- Filled application form
- Passing certificate and mark sheet of 12th
- Passing certificate of class 10th
- 8 color passport photograph with white background
- Admission Letter
- Duly filled admission form
- NEET result/scorecard (if opted)
Eligibility Criteria by Kuban State Medical University for MBBS
The eligibility criteria to get admission Kuban Medical University for MBBS is as follows:
- 17 to 25 years of age (17 on or before 31st December 2021).
- HSC or equivalent to be cleared with PCB and English from a recognized board with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
Admission Process for MBBS in Kuban State Medical University: Step by Step guide
The Kuban State Medical University admissions are as simple as below mentioned:
Step. 01Submission of admission form with a scan copies of Kuban Medical University admission requirements to the official website of Kuban Medical University.
Step. 02Confirmation will be sent within two weeks by the university.
Step. 03Application for the invitation letter which is an official document issued by the Ministry of Foreign affairs of Russian federation.
Step. 04With the above-received documents and valid passport, the candidate can apply for visa.
Kuban State Medical University – Important FAQs
Yes, Kuban Medical University is MCI approved.
Yes, it is as long as MCI screening is conducted.
- Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant: 410.00 руб 200.00-1,000.00
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course: 2,250.00 руб 1,800.00-5,000.00
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal): 249.00 руб 225.00-300.00
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught): 70.00 руб 50.00-150.00
- Milk (regular), (1 liter): 67.76 руб 45.00-91.00
- Loaf of Fresh White Bread (500g): 35.42 руб 22.00-56.00
- Rice (white), (1kg): 70.25 руб 50.00-90.00
- Eggs (regular) (12): 75.26 руб 59.00-96.00
- Local Cheese (1kg): 492.50 руб 300.00-700.00
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport): 28.00 руб 28.00-30.00
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price): 1,300.00 руб 1,000.00-2,160.00
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff): 69.50 руб 50.00-100.00
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff): 17.50 руб 10.00-30.00
- Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre: 19,545.45 руб 15,000.00-25,000.00
- Apartment (1 bedroom) Outside of Centre: 13,636.36 руб 12,000.00-17,000.00
- Apartment (3 bedrooms) in City Centre 38,000.00 руб 30,000.00-55,000.00
- 1 Pair of Jeans (Levis 501 Or Similar): 4,071.43 руб 1,500.00-8,000.00
- 1 Summer Dress in a Chain Store (Zara, H&M, ...): 2,500.00 руб 1,500.00-3,000.00
- 1 Pair of Nike Running Shoes (Mid-Range): 4,761.90 руб 2,500.00-6,000.00
Top 5 Hangout Spots and Restaurants near Kuban State Medical University
A popular bar and restaurant, the place serves some great Amaerican food, Finger foods and even Mediterranean treats for its visitors.
Craving some Chinese food? This is the right place to go. Popular among Indian students, this Chinese joint is not going to disappoint your taste buds.
Known as a popular tourist location, the Bethany church is really a sight to visit and enjoy with your friends. You can spend some quality time here or just visit the place for a relaxing atmosphere.
If you are looking to try authentic Russian food then Dikanka is the place to go. Enjoy some lip smacking traditional Russian dishes and explore a new zone of tastes altogether.
Serving Mediterranean, Lebanese, Caucasian cuisine, this place is the perfect experiment spot for students who look to explore new cultures and embrace them.