MBBS in Kursk state medical University
Established in 1935, Kursk state medical University has found a place in the top 10 Russian universities considering Kursk state medical University ranking.
Kursk state medical University was the first university to offer the complete MBBS course in Russia instructed in English medium. Besides this, Kursk medical University’s reputation of world-class education curation has secured it a comfortable place in the top ranks accredited by the giants of medical organisations such as UNESCO, WHO, etc.
Admission in Kursk state medical University isn’t a feat despite its fame and accolades, especially to study MBBS at Kursk state medical University for Indian Students who are eligible.
Why study MBBS at Kursk state medical University 2023?
Kursk Medical University for MBBS is preferred as the students of MBBS course at Kursk State Medical University:
- Kursk State Medical University fees are cost-effective for students who pursue MBBS in Kursk Medical University.
- The international network maintained and expanded by Kursk State Medical University helps students build a global view of the health industry.
- English and Russian language are used as the medium of instruction.
- Kursk State Medical University admissions are simple are transparent.
- Its rich history reflects on its Russian campus infrastructure that has been restored and carries a sense of purpose of vision.
- The MBBS in Kursk State Medical University is globally accepted and commended.
- Current and futuristic technology is employed for student’s use in medical studies.
Living in Kursk
Kursk city is known for its cultural, religious, industrial complex, scientific and educational centres, railway hub and highway. Situated in the western part of central Russia, it has a population of 435,000 in an area of 191 sq. km
There are several major attractions in Kursk that attract tourists and historic enthusiast alike -
- Kursk Regional Museum
- Tushkar river
- Znamensky Cathedral
- Museum of Regional Studies
- Archeological Museum
- Victoria memorial complex
- Literature Museum
- Museum of the Battle of Kursk
- Art Gallery of Deyneka
Kursk State Medical University: Facilities & Infrastructure
The Kursk State University provides a wide range of facilities to its students, these are:
- The campus houses a lot of recreation activities and spots for students such as swimming pool, gyms, tennis courts etc.
- The university provides ample opportunities for practical learning through laboratories and test labs.
- Hostel accommodation is provided on campus to foreign students. These are either on single or shared basis.
- Each of the hostel rooms are fully furnished and well equipped with proper facilities and infrastructure such as heater, study table etc.
Kursk state medical University Ranking 2023-24
4icu.org, a credible source of data about university ranks, has quoted the Kursk state medical University world ranking and country ranking as given below:
Kursk state medical University: Important Dates and Timelines 2023-24
To study MBBS at Kursk medical University for Indian students, the following need to be taken note of, to plan well in advance:
|Commencement of 2023-24 intake cycle||September, 2023|
|Last Date of Application||September, 2023|
|Admission Letter||Within two weeks|
Kursk state medical University - Must Know Facts 2023-24
MBBS in Kursk medical University can be applied for if the student complies with the following:
|Basic Eligibility||HSC or equivalent with 60%|
|Last Date to Apply||September, 2023|
|NEET Exam||No, however it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India|
|Course Fee||Rs. 3.77 lakhs/year|
|Course Duration||6 years (Including 1-year internship)|
|Kursk state medical University ranking in Russia||186th Rank|
|Kursk state medical University rating||3 Star|
|Universities Recognition||NMC, WHO, WFME, ECFMG, FAIMER, MCC|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
MBBS in Kursk state medical University Fee Structure 2023-24
Kursk state medical University fees are affordable for all students from all walks of life.
|Fee in USD (approx)||5100 USD|
|Fee in Indian Rupees (approx)||₹ 3,77,000|
|Hostel in Rupees (approx)||₹ 70,000|
|Total Fees||₹ 4,47,000|
Caution : There have been several cases in the past where students have complained about a majority of Medical colleges having bilingual courses, that is 3 years in English and 3 years in Russian.
While this is true, this confusion is created majorly because of the inefficiency and fraudulence of several educational consultants who proclaim the fact that only the clinical subjects are in Russians and that the Russian language could be easily learned by the students over the course of their stay.
Note: The numbers here are subject to change. Please do contact the university for clarity about the fees structure.
Hostel and Accommodation Facility
The facilities provided to students studying MBBS at are top-notch:
- Kursk Medical University houses six hostels that are fully furnished of which three available exclusively for international students.
- Every room is supplied with hot water and is on sharing basis.
- Food is available for all students in a mess.
- 24*7 Wifi
- All new-age bare necessities are taken care of by Kursk Medical University
- A common kitchen for cooking is left at the student’s disposal.
- Gyms, recreational common rooms, and laundry rooms are also available
Kursk state medical University – MBBS Syllabus
The following is the split-up of the syllabus of MBBS in Kursk state medical University:
|Anatomy and Histology|
|Physiology cell biology, microbiology|
|Micro-Biology and Physiology|
|Pharmacology, Microbiology and Pathophysiology|
|Path physiology and Pharmacology|
|Principles of clinical medicine|
Year 4- 6
|Semester 7- Semester 12|
|Primary Care medicine|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|Neurology and Psychiatry|
Kursk state medical University admissions require the following documents to clear eligibility:
- SSC mark sheet
- HSC mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- NEET report card (if opted)
- Copy of Passport
- Valid Student Visa
- 7 Passport size photos
- Tuition fee payment receipt
- Medical certificate
Eligibility Criteria by Kursk state medical University for MBBS
The following eligibility criteria are followed by Kursk state medical University admissions procedure for students aspiring to study MBBS in Russia:
- 17 years and above as of 31st December 2023 can apply to this MBBS in Russia.
- An aggregate of 50% in HSC or equivalent exam in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English
Admission Process for MBBS in Kursk state medical University: Step by Step guide
Kursk state medical University admissions are as simple as the following few steps for this MBBS in Russia:
Step. 01Online admission forms are to be filled off the Kursk medical university official website.
Step. 02Submission of the form with Kursk state medical University admission requirements such as academic documents and identification.
Step. 03An invitation letter will be received by the student within 2 weeks.
Step. 04After which the first tuition fee must be paid to the Kursk medical University.
Step. 05Using the original receipt of the first fee payment and the invitation letter, a visa can be applied for.
Kursk state medical University – Important FAQs
Yes, they do and they also have secured more than 85% pass on MCI screening tests.
No, but there are several opportunities for students to apply for exchange programs that will take them around the globe.
Kursk state medical University – Address
Below is the official Kursk state medical University address:
Ulitsa Karla Marksa,
Cost of Living in Kursk
Kursk is affordable for students with humble needs. However, Kursk medical University is equipped to provide for all students under the Kursk state medical University fees.
Average Spending by Indian Students at Kursk state medical University, Kursk
In any chance, if the student wants to venture out, the following is the costs of common groceries and services:
- Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant: 400.00 руб300.00-1,000.00
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course: 2,000.00 руб1,500.00-5,200.00
- McMeal at McDonald's (or Equivalent Combo Meal): 225.00 руб225.00-250.00
- Milk (regular), (1 liter): 52.17 руб45.00-70.00
- Loaf of Fresh White Bread (500g): 31.00 руб25.00-60.00
- Rice (white), (1kg): 45.00 руб20.00-90.00
- Eggs (regular) (12): 74.50 руб48.00-96.00
- Local Cheese (1kg): 462.50 руб280.00-700.00
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport): 19.00 руб19.00-19.00
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price): 1,100.00 руб1,000.00-1,200.00
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff): 60.00 руб50.00-100.00
- Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre: 12,857.14 руб12,000.00-15,000.00
- Apartment (1 bedroom) Outside of Centre: 7,714.29 руб6,000.00-10,000.00
- 1 Pair of Jeans (Levis 501 Or Similar): 3,785.71 руб2,000.00-6,000.00
- 1 Summer Dress in a Chain Store (Zara, H&M, ...): 2,099.80 руб500.00-3,000.00
- 1 Pair of Nike Running Shoes (Mid-Range): 4,571.29 руб3,000.00-5,000.00
Top 2 places and hangout spots for Indian Students near Kursk state medical University
An up-and-coming favourite with curated menus and packages for the ones in need of an Indian food fix
A Sri Lankan restaurant with more than just familiar food for the South Indian taste buds