MBBS in Lomonosov Moscow State University
Lomonosov Moscow State University was founded in 1755 making it the oldest university by a scientist who had a vision of an environment that could nurture novel discoveries and creativity of impressionable minds, Mikhail Lomonosov.
The courses offered at Lomonosov State University are rigorous and the staff consisting of 5000 qualified specialists maintain the standard of the education imparted including the MBBS in Lomonosov State University.
Admission in Lomonosov Moscow State University is sought after due to its organised and meticulous approach to applied sciences in its course work which is a testament to its rich history and Lomonosov Moscow State University world ranking.
Lomonosov State University encourages self-curated research just as much as in-class academia. Students who want to study MBBS at Lomonosov State University for Indian Students have full freedom to utilise resources of the university, tangible or intangible, to pursue individual research journeys with the guidance of the several esteemed professors in-campus.
Why study MBBS at Lomonosov Moscow State University 2023-24?
Studying MBBS at Lomonosov Moscow State University is a privilege in itself. Following are some more benefits students who get admission in Lomonosov Moscow State University enjoy:
- There are no excess donations demanded by Lomonosov State University
- The Lomonosov Moscow State University admissions procedure is straight-forward
- Lomonosov Moscow State University fees for MBBS are subsidized.
- The MBBS course at Lomonosov Moscow State University is recognized and approved by WHO and NMC, making it internationally accredited.
- Lomonosov State University has always produced students that clear the MCI Screening Tests in high percentages.
- English is the medium of instruction in Lomonosov State University.
- Individual attention is given to all students who study MBBS at Lomonosov Moscow State University.
Living in Moscow
- Moscow, the capital city of Russia is the most populous city of Russia.
- Moscow is famous for its architectural marvels which are rich in history and being situated on the Moskva River is a cherry on the top. It falls under the Central Federal District of European Russia.
- Moscow city is a collective hub of Russia, be it political, financial, cultural, economic, and scientific center.
- The climate of Moscow city is mostly extremely cold with temperatures like - 7.2 Celsius, and summers of 20.4 Celsius.
Facilities at Lomonosov Moscow State University
Lomonosov Moscow State University provides a more than the favourable environment to the students who pursue a medical education at Lomonosov Moscow State University:
- Lomonosov State University has an infrastructure sprawling through acres of land that consists of more than just the university which makes it seen complex with 1,000,000 square meters of floor area with of 1,000 buildings.
- Lomonosov State University has 4 museums.
- Consisting of 380 academic and other departments, a science park, a botanical garden, etc, it is no wonder the infrastructure is a sight for the eyes.
- Lomonosov State University’s library is one of the largest in Russia with books in a hundred thousand.
- Lomonosov State University has a publishing house on the campus
Lomonosov Moscow State University Ranking 2023-24
Lomonosov Moscow State University world ranking and country ranking is as following:
Lomonosov Moscow State University: Important Dates and Timelines 2023
To study MBBS at Lomonosov Moscow State University for Indian students, the below-given dates are tentatively essential:
|Commencement of 2023 intake cycle||September, 2023|
|Last Date of Application||September, 2023|
|Admission Letter||Within two weeks|
Lomonosov Moscow State University - Must Know Facts 2023-24
MBBS in Lomonosov State University can be secured by aspirants if they fall in line with the following summary:
|Last Date to Apply||September, 2023|
|Basic Eligibility||HSC or equivalent with 50%|
|NEET Exam||No. However, it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India|
|Course Fee||₹ 5.80 lakhs/year|
|Course Duration||6 years (Including 1-year internship)|
|Lomonosov Moscow State University ranking in Russia||1st Rank|
|Lomonosov Moscow State University rating||2.3 Star|
|Universities Recognition||NMC, WHO, WFME, ECFMG, FAIMER, MCC|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
MBBS in Lomonosov Moscow State University Fee Structure 2023-24
Lomonosov Moscow State University fees make the phrase return on investment find new meaning considering the Lomonosov Moscow State University ranking and reasons for the same.
|Particulars||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
|Tuition Fee||6862 USD||6862 USD||6862 USD||6862 USD||6862 USD||6862 USD|
|Fees in Indian Rupees||₹ 4.80 Lakhs||₹ 4.80 Lakhs||₹ 4.80 Lakhs||₹ 4.80 Lakhs||₹ 4.80 Lakhs||₹ 4.80 Lakhs|
|Hostel and Food Fees||₹ 1429||₹ 1429||₹ 1429||₹ 1429||₹ 1429||₹ 1429|
|Hostel and Food Fees in Rupees||₹ 1 lakh (approx.)||₹ 1 lakh (approx.)||₹ 1 lakh (approx.)||₹ 1 lakh (approx.)||₹ 1 lakh (approx.)||₹ 1 lakh (approx.)|
|Total Fees in Indian Rupees||₹ 5.80 Lakhs||₹ 5.80 Lakhs||₹ 5.80 Lakhs||₹ 5.80 Lakhs||₹ 5.80 Lakhs||₹ 5.80 Lakhs|
Caution : There have been several cases in the past where students have complained about a majority of Medical colleges having bilingual courses, that is 3 years in English and 3 years in Russian.
While this is true, this confusion is created majorly because of the inefficiency and fraudulence of several educational consultants who proclaim the fact that only the clinical subjects are in Russians and that the Russian language could be easily learned by the students over the course of their stay.
Note: Please do check with the university for clarity about Lomonosov Moscow State University fees structure as the numbers here are subject to change.
Hostel and Accommodation Facility
The hostel and food facilities in Lomonosov State University precedes its reputation:
- The Lomonosov State University campus houses about 15000 undergraduate and postgraduate students living in seven dorms that could be single or on sharing basis
- On-campus accommodations must be applied for by international students.
- The aforementioned application will be responded to if space permits.
- At the university, there are 8 dormitories housing over 12,000 students
- Students enjoy a variety of lively and engaging cross-cultural experiences that fill all the academic years and leisure time, developing the student for a global future.
Lomonosov Moscow State University – MBBS Syllabus
The syllabus of Lomonosov State University is as follows:
|Anatomy and Histology|
|Physiology cell biology, microbiology|
|Micro-Biology and Physiology|
|Pharmacology, Microbiology and Pathophysiology|
|Path physiology and Pharmacology|
|Principles of clinical medicine|
Year 4- 6
|Semester 7- Semester 12|
|Primary Care medicine|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|Neurology and Psychiatry|
The following are Lomonosov Moscow State University admission requirements:
- Medical report with HIV report
- Other medical certificates – authorized by concerned personnel
- Date of Birth certificate
- 10th (SSC) Mark sheet and certificates
- 11th & 12th Mark sheet and certificates
- Original Passport with visa
- 340 colored passport size photographs
- NEET Score Card (if opted)
- Admission letter from the University
Eligibility Criteria by Lomonosov Moscow State University for MBBS
The eligibility criteria, as mentioned below, is all a student needs to clear to secure a medical education in Lomonosov State University:
- An aggregated 50% marks for general category and 40% marks for the reserved category in SSC and HSC or equivalent examinations in PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology)
- A least 17 years old as of 31st December 2023
Admission Process for MBBS in Lomonosov Moscow State University: Step by Step guide
The following simple instructions are to be followed to get through Lomonosov Moscow State University admissions by all students who aspire to study MBBS in Russia:
Step. 01Online application form must be filled with scanned copies of all requested documents.
Step. 02After reviewal, the students are given a confirmation which is cue for them to deposit the Lomonosov Moscow State University fees for the first year into the university’s account.
Step. 03This is followed by the university receiving a ministry order which permeates Lomonosov State University to issue an invitation letter to the students.
Step. 04With the above, a visa can be applied for.
Step. 05Date of departure of applicants are planned and finalized with Lomonosov Moscow State University’s consent.
Lomonosov Moscow State University MBBS - Course Duration
6 years is the duration of MBBS in Lomonosov Moscow State University which includes 5 years of MBBS and 1 year of internship.
Lomonosov Moscow State University – Important FAQs
Yes, a large chunk of the 15000 postgraduate students is Indians.
Yes, if a student is eligible to secure admission in Lomonosov State University, it is a great feat and an unmissable opportunity.
Lomonosov Moscow State University – Address
Below is the official Lomonosov State University address:
Cost of Living in Moscow
Moscow is not an inexpensive city for a student’s budget. However, the Lomonosov Moscow State University facilities will suffice for a student.
Average Spending by Indian Students at Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow
The following is the current average costs of staple items and services in Moscow.
- Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant: 700.00 руб
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course: 3,000.00 руб2,000.00-6,000.00
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal): 340.00 руб250.00-400.00
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught): 200.00 руб100.00-320.00
- Milk (regular), (1 liter): 70.59 руб54.00-90.00
- Loaf of Fresh White Bread (500g): 42.64 руб30.00-80.00
- Rice (white), (1kg): 85.62 руб50.00-139.00
- Eggs (regular) (12): 96.77 руб72.00-120.00
- Local Cheese (1kg): 652.93 руб400.00-1,300.00
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport): 50.00 руб40.00-57.00
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price): 2,170.00 руб1,800.00-2,900.00
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff): 150.00 руб100.00-250.00
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff): 15.00 руб10.00-30.00
- Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre: 65,773.58 руб50,000.00-100,000.000
- Apartment (1 bedroom) Outside of Centre: 35,182.80 руб30,000.00-45,000.00
- Apartment (3 bedrooms) in City Centre: 136,184.21 руб100,000.00-250,000.00
- 1 Pair of Jeans (Levis 501 Or Similar): 6,036.11 руб3,000.00-8,000.00
- 1 Pair of Jeans (Levis 501 Or Similar): 3,116.44 руб1,800.00-6,000.00
- 1 Pair of Nike Running Shoes (Mid-Range): 6,261.07 руб4,000.00-9,000.00
Top 5 places and hangout spots for Indian Students near Lomonosov Moscow State University
Indian food at its best in Moscow can be tapped on her.
The Indian spices and aroma linger in the Indian hearts of Moscow
The variety here is the butter on the Indian naan.
A refreshing take on Indian food
A journey to Delhi in Russia