MBBS in Mari State University
Mari State University was established in 1972. MBBS in Mari State University is a popular choice among students who want to study MBBS in Russia as the university is a member of the Russian Association of Classical Universities, member of the Volga Region’s association of classical universities. The university is also the pioneer of the Association of Finno- Urgic Universities.
The MBBS course at Mari University is enriching as there are 400 individuals of sciences and associate lecturers and around 100 doctors. The aim of Medical Education at Mari State University is to work for overall development of a student. Mari University plays an active role in shaping the political, spiritual and socio-economic front of Russia.
Mari State University Russia world ranking puts the university in top 3500 universities of the world. Mari University ranking for country puts the university in top 135 universities of the country. Candidates want an admission in Mari State University as the Mari University fees is affordable and student friendly.
Mari State University: Benefits
The students who will choose to pursue Medical education at Mari State University, will be the recipients of the below- mentioned benefits:
- The course of MBBS in Mari State University is well crafted. The students are provided high quality education by skilled professors and is of international standards.
- Mari State University fees is affordable and students friendly
- The university is known to be the educational and scientific research hub
- There is no need for the student to pay for any kind of donation or capitalisation fee
- The infrastructure is contemporary and modern. The laboratories and classrooms are high tech and well equipped
- Students’ voice matters a lot for the management and they take in the students’ view everytime before making a decision
- For Mari State University Admissions, there is no need for any entrance test or no ILETS/ TOEFL
- The curriculum followed is of international standards.
- The university is listed in prestigious organizations like WHO, NMC, EMC, UNESCO and other medical councils
- Mari State University Admissions is prestigious because the University has one of the major centre of Mari EL Republic. The centre follows humanitarian approach.
Students who want to pursue MBBS in Russia should choose Mari State University for MBBS due to the above mentioned benefits.
About Yoshkar Ola city, Russia
The beautiful city of Yoshkar Ola city is the capital of Mari El Republic Region of Russia. The climate of this place is pleasant, cold and temperate. It is an industrial, scientific and cultural hub. The transport of this city is very smooth. The city also receives sufficient rainfall throughout the year.
Mari State University: Student Life
Mari State University Reviews suggest that the student life at the university is very enriching and enjoyable.
- The focus is not only on studies but on extracurricular activities and overall growth too
- The students benefit from the regional, national, republican and international competitions it takes part in
- The university has sports schools, scientific communities, volunteering charity work, interest clubs, public work, cultural events, etc
- The university takes physical fitness very seriously and hence has tracks, field complex, two sandy courts where students can play beach football, mini football field, asphalt court for team sports, fitness rooms, etc
- Students who want to do MBBS in Abroad, choose this university as it has high tech, well- equipped classrooms and laboratories. The students benefit from these facilities as they can learn theoretical concepts practically over here.
The students who want to pursue MBBS Abroad and MBBS in Russia 2023-24, choose this university due to the student life.
Cost of living and Accommodation:
For the students who want to study MBBS Abroad, Yoshkar- Ola city is a good option as it not very expensive a city
|Local transport||₹ 1169/ month|
|Inexpensive restaurant (for 2)||₹ 1687|
|Daily need items||₹ 23- Rs. 518|
For better understanding for those who choose to study MBBS at Mari State Medical University for Indian students:
Note:1 USD : ₹ 70
Rankings and Recognition:
Students who want to study MBBS in Russia, choose to study MBBS at Mari State University due to Mari State University World ranking and ranking for the country.
Mari State University world ranking puts the university in top 3500 universities of the world. These rankings make students choose to do MBBS in Mari State University.
Mari State University: Recognition
Mari State University Admissions is a popular choice as the University is recognised by:
- World Health Organisation
- United States Medical Licensing Examination
- Ministry of Education and Science, Russia
- National Medical Commission
University Placement/ Partners
Important Dates and Timelines 2023-24
In order to secure your admission for the 2023-2024 admission cycle, it is important that the students adhere to the following important timelines and dates-
|Commencement of 2023 intake cycle||September,2023|
|Commencement of Application||September, 2023|
|Admission Letter||within 2 weeks from application|
For Mari State University Admissions, students should keep an eye on the above- mentioned dates.
Mari University: A Quick Glance
Important points about MBBS course at Mari State University:
|Last Date to Apply||September, 2023|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||Not Required. However it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.|
|Tuition Fees||₹ 3.33L per year|
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Mari University ranking in Russia||135th Rank|
|Mari University rating||3 Star|
|Universities Recognition||NMC, WHO, WFME, ECFMG, FAIMER, MCC|
|Medium of Instruction||English and Russian|
To get admission in Mari State University, students need to keep the above information in mind.
Mari State University fee structure:
For an MBBS in Mari State University the students will have to follow Mari State University fees bracket. The Mari University Fees and Mari State University annual tuition fees is affordable and student friendly.
|Particulars||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
|Tuition Fee (approx.)||4500 USD||4500 USD||4500 USD||4500 USD||4500 USD||4500 USD|
|Hostel (approx.)||300 USD||300 USD||300 USD||300 USD||300 USD||300 USD|
|Med + Insurance +
Registration Fee (approx.)
|Total (USD)||6300 USD||4800 USD||4800 USD||4800 USD||4800 USD||4800 USD|
|Total Fees (INR)||4.66L||3.55L||3.55L||3.55L||3.55L||3.55L|
Caution : There have been several cases in the past where students have complained about a majority of Medical colleges having bilingual courses, that is 3 years in English and 3 years in Russian.
While this is true, this confusion is created majorly because of the inefficiency and fraudulence of several educational consultants who proclaim the fact that only the clinical subjects are in Russians and that the Russian language could be easily learned by the students over the course of their stay.
Note: For a better understanding of Mari State University fees: 1 USD: ₹ 70
The visa fees, flight tickets, application, etc will cost up to Rs. 1,00,000 (approx.)
Mari State University fees is approximate and is subject to change.
Mari State Medical University Hostel and Accommodation:
- The university provides the students with hostel facility
- There are separate hostels for boys and girls
- The hostel premises are safe and are equipped with CCTV
- Wifi, heater and hot water 24*7
- There is a kitchen where students can prepare food for themselves
- The rooms are fully furnished and have study tables, cupboard, beds, etc
- Washing machines are also provided where students can wash clothes
- The hostels are very strict and hence no outsider can visit the hostel without the permission from dean office
Students who want to do MBBS course in Russia, choose this university due to the safe and secure hostel facilities it provides.
The students who wish to MBBS Abroad, select this university due to extensive syllabus provided by the university
|Anatomy and Histology|
|Micro- Biology and Path Physiology|
|Genetics and Principals of Clinical Medicine|
Year 4- 6
|Semester 7- Semester 12|
|Primary Care Medicine|
|Neurology and Psychiatry|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology|
The above mentioned syllabus is ensured in Mari State Medical University tuition fee.
Mari State University: Faculties Offered
The students who wish to study MBBS Course in Russia, choose to take admission in this university due to faculties offered here:
- General Medicine
- Fundamental and applied chemistry
Mari State University: Documents Required
For MBBS in Mari University the following documents are required:
- Passport (Original)
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Official Invitation letter (University)
- Passport Size Pic *6
- Scanned copy of first and last page of passport
- HIV Test Report
- Medial Certificate
- 3 months bank statement (should have minimum balance of 3L)
- Birth Certificate
The students who want to pursue Medical Education at Mari State University will have to submit the above- mentioned documents.
Mari State University: Eligibility Criteria
For Mari State University Admissions, students must follow Mari State University Admission Requirements set by Mari State University Admission Office:
- The age of the candidate should be between 17 and 25 on or before 31st December of the academic year
- NEET scores are not mandatory. However it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India
- The candidate must’ve cleared (10+2) in PCB subjects with at least 50% marks.
The students who will choose Mari State University for MBBS will need to follow the requirements set by Mari State University Admission office
Mari University: Admission Procedure
The procedure for Mari State University MBBS admission is:
Step. 01The candidates must fill an online form. They should also send documents via email
Step. 02They should submit the following documents:
- School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Passport (Copy)
- Transcripts of records
- Other Necessary documents
Step. 03Post this, the candidates will receive an admission letter from the university
Step. 04The candidate must then pay the registration fee online through net banking
Step. 05The candidate will receive an official invitation letter from the Department of Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation
Step. 06Once the students receive the letter, they should pay a visit to the embassy/ consulate of the Russian Federation for a student visa
The students who want to Study MBBS at Mari State University must go through Mari State University admission requirements.
Mari State Medical University: FAQs
Mari University world rating is 3 stars.
Students who want to study MBBS Abroad should select this university as the university is very safe and secure. There is tight security in campus and hostel area. There are separate hostels for girls and boys.
Mari University tuition fee is curated in such a way that it is student friendly. Mari University tuition fee is 4500 USD per year.
- Fast Food joint Combo Meal (McDonald’s, Taco Bell, KFC etc): ₹ 220.50
- Meal at inexpensive restaurant: ₹ 343.00
- Water (.33l bottle): ₹ 25.16
- One way ticket (Local Transport): ₹ 22.54
- Monthly Pass: ₹ 1127.00
- Gasoline (1l): ₹ 43.12
- High Street Clothing (Zara, H&M, Only etc): ₹ 2352.00
- Shoes and other footwear: ₹ 3201.33
Top 5 hang- out spots for Indian students around the university:
The cuisine served over here is Russian and the food is very delicious
This restaurant serves Italian cuisine and is known for the delicious sea food.
The food served over here is very tasty and the ambience of this place is best
This restaurant serves Eastern European cuisine and the taste of the food served over here is very amazing
If you are looking for a warm and cute restaurant then this is your place. The ambience of this place is nice and the food is tasty