MBBS in Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University
Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University is a century old medical institution for MBBS course in Russia. Established in 1920, the university works in close association with state authorities responsible for public health and medical services, giving students wide range of opportunities to practice medicine after the completion of the degree.
Nizhny Novgorod Medical University is located in Nizhny Novgorod Oblast, Russia, and receives many international students enrolling in various academic programs. Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University admissions begin in September 2021 for MBBS in Russia 2021—22.
Benefits of BBS in Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University
MBBS course at Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University opens up various avenues for its students. There are various advantages for Indian students when they study MBBS in Russia at Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University.
- Nizhny Novgorod Medical University is one of the most renowned universities in Russia. Medical graduated are awarded the degree of MD after completion the course.
- MBBS in Nizhny Novgorod Medical University is recognized by World Health Organization (WHO) and National Medical Commission (NMC).
- Medical education at Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University introduces students to areas of research and specializations that they can pursue in the medical career.
- Nizhny Novgorod Medical University has collaborations with various research institutes and universities like Russian Academy of Science, USSR Academy of Medical Sciences etc.
- Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University tuition fee is economical. Students who need extra financial support can take advantage of various scholarship programs that are available at the university.
- MBBS at Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University is taught by a distinguished faculty of about 600 professionals who are experienced in their areas of study.
- Medium of teaching at Nizhny Novgorod Medical University is English, owing to the diverse student composition hailing from all around the world.
- Nizhny Novgorod Medical University Russia world rating is 2.8 stars.
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Nizhny Novgorod is a city located in the Western region of Russia. The city is close the famous Volga river and host various scenic sites – Chkalov Stairs, Limpopo, Bolshaya Pokrovskaya Street, Muzhskoy Monastery, Futuro Art Gallery and many others. The city is seeped in historic richness and architecture.
The city has a humid continental climate, quite similar to that of Moscow but much colder in winters. Winters span from November to March with heavy snow. In summers, average temperature remains around 19 degree Celsius.
Facilities & Infrastructure at Nizhny Novgorod Medical University
The facilities and infrastructure provided at the university are as follows:
- The University hosts a faculty of about 600 professionals who are experienced in their areas of study.
- Hostels are equipped with amenities like beds, study table, internet connectivity, laundry service and even a mess.
- The campus hosts facilities like labs, pathologies and even tie ups with hospitals for on ground learning.
- The Infrastructure at Nizhny Novgorod is unique as compared to any Russian university providing ample space and learning spots.
- The University also provides recreation activities opportunity to students such as gyms, pools, playgrounds, gardens etc.
Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University world and Recognition
MBBS course at Nizhny Novgorod Medical University is recognized by WHO, NMC, Ministry of Higher Education
Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University: Important Dates 2021-22
For Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University admissions 2021- 2022 cycle, it is important that the students adhere to these dates
|Commencement of 2021-22 intake cycle||September,2021|
|Commencement of Application||September, 2021|
|Admission Letter||within the next 3-4 weeks|
Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University: Must Know Facts 2021-22
To secure Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University admission, aspirants need to keep in mind the following details:
|Course Intake 2021-22||September, 2021|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission||45-60 days|
|Location||Nizhny Novgorod, Russian|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in 12th with PCB|
|NEET Exam||Not Required, however if the student wishes to pursue a profession in India, then NEET will be required|
|Annual Tuition Fees (approx)||4600 USD / Year|
|Duration of MBBS Course||6 years (including 1 year of internship)|
|Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University ranking in Russia||306th Rank|
|Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University rating||2.8 Star|
|Universities Recognition||NMC, WHO, WFME, ECFMG, FAIMER, MCC|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University Fee Structure MBBS 2021-22
Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University fees is manageable for its students studying MBBS in Russia 2021-22
Year-wise details of Nizhny Novgorod Medical University fees is given below:
|Particulars||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
|Course Fee in USD||4600 USD||4600 USD||4600 USD||4600 USD||4600 USD||4600 USD|
|Course Fee in INR||₹ 3,22,000||₹ 3,22,000||₹ 3,22,000||₹ 3,22,000||₹ 3,22,000||₹ 3,22,000|
|Hostel Charges (INR)||₹ 8034||₹ 8034||₹ 8034||₹ 8034||₹ 8034||₹ 8034|
|Total in INR||₹ 3,30,034||₹ 3,30,034||₹ 3,30,034||₹ 3,30,034||₹ 3,30,034||₹ 3,30,034|
Caution : There have been several cases in the past where students have complained about a majority of Medical colleges having bilingual courses, that is 3 years in English and 3 years in Russian.
While this is true, this confusion is created majorly because of the inefficiency and fraudulence of several educational consultants who proclaim the fact that only the clinical subjects are in Russians and that the Russian language could be easily learned by the students over the course of their stay.
Note: 1 USD = ₹ 70
Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University annual tuition fee and hostel charges are given above.
Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University fees mentioned is approximate, and may vary as per the change in currency.
Hostel and Accommodation
Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University hostel is available for all students, including international students who come to Russia for MBBS in abroad. Affordable and easy accommodation makes the choice to study MBBS in Russia 2021-22 a good one.
- Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University reviews confirm that the hostel premises have fully furnished rooms with basic facilities like beds, shelves, fans, chairs, wardrobe, air conditioning, washing machines, bathrooms and study desks.
- The hostel premises are under 24x7 CCTV surveillance.
- Wi-Fi connectivity is accessible 24x7 on the hostel premises.
- The hostel has a kitchen area where students can cook meals for themselves.
- Rooms are available on sharing basis.
- Girls and boys have separate dormitories.
- Hostel mess provides meals 3 times a day.
- For recreation and exercise, there is a gymnasium, tennis court, badminton courts and football field and other facilities.
- A reading room is also available for studying and other intellectual pursuits.
Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University MBBS Syllabus
Medical education at Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University aims to balance both theoretical and practical frames of education to equip students for future in the best way.
The course includes 5 years of classroom learning with a distinguished faculty and one year of internship in the final year of the course which gives the students practical training for practice.
Here is the detailed syllabus of Nizhny Novgorod Medical University for MBBS:
|Principles of Clinical Medicine|
|Fourth Year – Sixth Year|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|Primary Care Medicine|
Faculties offered in Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University for MBBS
- General Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University admission requirement is preparing the following documents:
- Passport size Photographs (10)
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Official Invitation letter from the university
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Fee payment receipt
- Student Visa
- Birth Certificate
- NEET Scorecard (if opted)
- English proficiency certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Eligibility certificate from MCI
Note – All documents must be authorized and verified by the Ministry of External Affairs, India, and submitted after being notarized and translated in Russian.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University
To secure admission in Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University, the students need to meet the following criteria:
- Applicant needs to have completed senior secondary education from a recognized board with 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology to study MBBS at Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University for Indian students for General category.
- Applicant needs to have completed senior secondary education from a recognized board with 40% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology to study MBBS at Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University for Indian students for Reserved category.
- Students must have had English as a compulsory subject on 12th standard.
- Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University admission requirement does not need student to clear NEET examination. However, it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a career in India.
- Possessing a valid passport is necessary.
- Applicant must have attained the age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission to study MBBS abroad in Russia.
Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University admissions have an easy and smooth process. Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University admission office is cooperative and will help you throughout the application process.
Here is a step-by-step guide for Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University admissions:
Step. 01Fill in the application form available on the university’s website.
Step. 02Submit the required documents, along with scanned copy of passport. Student must submit authentic Identity proofs as required by the authorities.
Step. 03Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University admission office will issue an Invitation letter to selected candidates once the above steps are complete.
Step. 04After receiving the admission letter and confirmation of admission, the student can apply for visa.
Step. 05The student needs to appear for the entrance exam conducted by the university in Russia to qualify for admission in the university.
Step. 06After passing with high score in the entrance examination, students will be offered admission in Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University.
And your dream to pursue MBBS in abroad will begin!
Nizhny Novgorod Medical University: FMGE Performance 2019
|Name of the University||Appeared||Total Pass||Pass%|
|Nizhny Novgorod Medical University||43||17||39.53%|
Yes, Indian food is available for students at Nizhny Novgorod Medical University. One can find Indian restaurants outside the campus as well.
MBBS course in Russia from Nizhny Novgorod Medical University is recognized globally by esteemed organizations like WHO, NMC.
Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University fee is 3 to 3.5 lakhs per annum in INR. Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University fee is much less than many private Indian universities. For students who study MBBS abroad in Russia, there are various scholarships available at the university, awarded to bright students as well as students who need financial assistance.
Nizhny Novgorod Medical University aims to provide the best security for its students. The hostel premises as well as the campus is under 24x7 CCTV surveillance. Security staff is always available to make students feel safe.
Nizhny Novgorod Medical University is a great option for Indian students to pursue MBBS. Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University tuition fee is affordable and much less than other Russian universities and private Indian universities. Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University world rating is 2.8 star. MBBS in Nizhny Novgorod Medical University is taught by experienced and learned faculty.
Nizhny Novgorod Medical University provides well-furnished hostel rooms to students to come to study MBBS course in Russia. The hostels are equipped with basic facilities and amenities like beds, fans, heaters, laundry services, blankets, pillows, study desks, cupboards etc. Kitchen area is available for students who wish to cook their meals.
Average Spending in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia during MBBS Abroad
Note - 1 Russian Ruble (RUB) = Approx. ₹ 0.99/-
- Basic Lunchtime meal (with drink) at canteen: 250-800 RUB
- Fast Food joint Combo Meal (McDonald’s, Taco Bell, KFC etc): 225-250 RUB
- Indian Restaurants Meal for one: 1800-6000 RUB
- Cappuccino: 70-200 RUB
- Bread for 2 people: 30-50 RUB
- Daily Commute to college (outside accommodation): 60-70 RUB
- Average public transport expense (monthly): 1200-2000 RUB
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff): 60-120 RUB
- Monthly Rental, furnished luxurious: 20000-30000 RUB
- Monthly Rental, semi furnished, simple locality: 12000-20000 RUB
- Utilities Expense (gas, electricity etc): 6000-10000 RUB
- Internet Expense: 400-600 RUB
- High Street Clothing (Zara, H&M, Only etc): 1200-4500 RUB
- Sports clothing (Adidas, Puma etc): 2000-8000 RUB
- Shoes and other footwear: 4000-12000 RUB
Top 5 restaurants for Indian Students in Kazan
Find lip-smacking desi flavours at Dym India. Indian, Asian and European food is available here with many vegetarian options.
Ceylon Bistro has Indian, Malaysian and Asian cuisine that will be your saving grace when you miss home and its flavours.
This restaurant has perfect thalis and vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian Indian food options available for you. Ost Indian Company also serves vegan dishes.
Kasablanka is an Indian restaurant serving spicy desi dishes
Biblioteka is a great café for coffee and conversation with friends. The place serves Italian food.