MBBS in OMSK State Medical University
OMSK State Medical University was known as the West Siberian State Medical Academy till 1921 and then OMSK State Medical Institute till 1925. The university is located in the OMSK region of Russia. The students who wish to do MBBS is Abroad and MBBS in Russia, choose to do MBBS in OMSK State Medical University as it is one of the finest universities in the country. The aim of the university is to provide high quality education at an affordable rate.
OMSK Medical University has 59 departments. Constantly, OMSK Medical University Ranking puts the university in top 100 universities of Russia. Also, OMSK Medical University Russia World ranking puts the university in top 4100 universities of the world.
OMSK Medical University Fees is affordable and student friendly. The university has IVth level of accreditation.
OMSK State Medical University : Benefits
The students who wish to Study MBBS in Russia, should choose to do MBBS in OMSK Medical University to receive all the below mentioned benefits:
- The education provided here is of high quality and the professors are highly skilled
- The OMSK State Medical University fees is affordable and student friendly
- To Study MBBS at OMSK State Medical University for Indian students is even more affordable as ruble is almost equal to Indian Rupee
- The accommodation facility at the university is very clean, safe and spacious
- The MBBS course at OMSK State Medical University is taught in English language
- There is no need for the student to pay for any kind of donation or capitalisation fee
- There is Indian food available for Indian Students
- There are over 100 MD-PhD full time professors and 300 MD- PhD associate professors
- According to OMSK State Medical University world ranking, it is one of the finest universities in the world.
Students who will pursue Medical Education at OMSK State Medical University will receive the above mentioned benefits.
About OMSK City, Russia:
The beautiful city of OMSK lies on the Irtysh River in the Southwestern Siberia region. The economy is agriculture and retail sector based. The weather is humid continental and there is 300 days long summer in OMSK. The transportation is smooth in the city as it is connected by road, rail and air. The food served in the city is very delicious and tasty.
- OMSK Drama Theatre
- Green Island
- Central Vrubel Museum of Fine arts, etc
OMSK State Medical University: Student Life
OMSK State Medical University Reviews suggest that the student life at the university is very enriching and enjoyable.
- The aim of the university is to not only make the student smart but also fit.
- The university provides students with gym, sports and recreation centre and fancy ski centres
- There are 22 specialised sports clubs
- The University also participates in Healthy lifestyle competitions
- There are cultural and sports activities conducted by the extra curricular and social activities department
- The students who take admission in OMSK Medical University, benefit from the regional, national and international competitions it takes part in
- The library at OMSK Medical University is rich in books, journals and case studies.
The students who want to pursue MBBS Abroad and MBBS in Russia, choose OMSK State Medical University admissions due to the student life at the university.
Cost of living and Accommdation:
For the students who want to study MBBS Abroad, OMSK city is a good option as it not very expensive a city
|Local transport||₹ 1755/ month|
|Inexpensive restaurant (for 2)||₹ 1000 - ₹ 1700|
|Daily need items||₹ 22- ₹ 480|
Note:1 USD : ₹ 70
Rankings and Recognition:
Students who want to study MBBS in Russia, choose to study MBBS at OMSK State Medical University due to OMSK State Medical University World Ranking and ranking for the country.
OSMK State Medical University World Ranking puts the university in top 4100 universities of the world. These rankings make students choose to do MBBS in OMSK State Medical University
Important Dates and Timelines 2023-24
In order to secure your admission for the 2023-2024 admission cycle, it is important that the students adhere to the following important timelines and dates-
|Commencement of 2023-24 intake cycle||September 2023|
|Commencement of Application||September, 2023|
|Admission Letter||within 2 weeks|
For OMSK State Medical University Admissions, students should keep an eye on the above- mentioned dates.
OMSK State Medical University: A quick Glance
The students who wish to study MBBS at OMSK State Medical University, should keep an eye on the below- mentioned pointers
|Basic Eligibility||50 % in PCB, 45%(SC/ST)|
|NEET Exam||Not Required. However, if the student wishes to pursue a profession in India then it will be needed.|
|Tuition Fees||₹ 1.82L per year|
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Bashkir State Medical University ranking in Russia||171st Rank|
|Bashkir State Medical University rating||2.5 Star|
|Universities Recognition By||NMC, WHO, WFME, ECFMG, FAIMER, MCC|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
If you want to do MBBS in OMSK State Medical University, then keep the above- mentioned points in mind.
OMSK State Medical University fees structure:
For an MBBS in OMSK Medical University, students will have to follow OMSK State Medical University fees bracket. OMSK State Medical University tuition fee is affordable and student friendly.
|Particulars||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
|Tuition Fee (approx.)||2100 USD||2100 USD||2100 USD||2100 USD||2100 USD||2100 USD|
|Additional Charges||1500 USD||-||-||-||-||-|
|Hostel Fees||500 USD||500 USD||500 USD||500 USD||500 USD||500 USD|
|Total Fees||4100 USD||4100 USD||4100 USD||4100 USD||4100 USD||4100 USD|
|Total Fees (INR)||₹ 2.87L||₹ 1.82L||₹ 1.82L||₹ 1.82L||₹ 1.82L||₹ 1.82L|
Caution : There have been several cases in the past where students have complained about a majority of Medical colleges having bilingual courses, that is 3 years in English and 3 years in Russian.
While this is true, this confusion is created majorly because of the inefficiency and fraudulence of several educational consultants who proclaim the fact that only the clinical subjects are in Russians and that the Russian language could be easily learned by the students over the course of their stay.
Note: For better understanding of OMSK State Medical University fees: 1 USD: ₹ 70
The food charges can account for extra ₹ 80,000 ( approx.)
OMSK Medical University fees is subject to change.
Hostel and Accommodation Facility
OMSK State Medical University Hostel and Accommodation:
- Students who want to do MBBS abroad, choose this University as it provides 3 well equipped dormitories
- The rooms are allocated on 2/3 sharing basis
- Each dormitory has:
- Rooms for getting prepared
- Shower Space
- Sports facility
- The students are provided with basic necessities like: pillow covers, bedsheets, etc
- 24*7 internet
- Every room has:
- Kitchen Cupboard
- The students are here to study abroad are allocated 6 separate dormitories
- To study MBBS at OMSK State Medical University for Indian students is a good option as Indian food is available in the hostel mess
Students who want to do MBBS course in Russia, choose this university due to the safe and secure hostel facilities it provides.
The Syllabus of MBBS Course at OMSK State Medical University is:
|Anatomy and Histology|
|Micro- Biology and Path Physiology|
|Genetics and Principals of Clinical Medicine|
Year 4- 6
|Semester 7- Semester 12|
|Primary Care Medicine|
|Neurology and Psychiatry|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology|
OMSK State Medical University Admissions will ensure the above mentioned syllabus in OMSK State Medical University tuition fee.
OMSK Medical University: Faculties Offered
- General Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
The faculties offered here, make MBBS Course at OMSK State Medical University more rich.
OMSK State Medical University: Documents Required
For OMSK Medical University Admissions, the following documents are required:
- Birth Certificate
- International Passport (Copy)
- Income Statement for proof of parents’ earnings
- NEET UG scorecard (Copy-if opted)
- 12th Marksheet (Copy)
- School Leaving Certificate (Copy)
- Address Proof
- Passport Size pictures *6
- Migration certificate
- HIV reports and medical insurance (Recognised Hospital)
- Filled application form
The students who want to study MBBS at OMSK State Medical University will have to submit the above- mentioned documents.
OMSK Medical University: Eligibility Criteria
For OMSK State Medical University Admissions, students must follow OMSK State Medical University Admission Requirements set by OMSK State Medical University Admission Office:
- The age of the candidate should be atleast 17 years old on or before 31st December of the academic year
- The students from the general category must’ve scored atleast 50% in (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as the main subjects
- The students need not require to clear the NEET exam. However, it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India
- The student must’ve cleared 12th Grade from a regular board
- The students from the SC/ST/OBC category must’ve scored atleast 40% in (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as the main subjects
The students who choose OMSK State Medical University for MBBS, must clear the requirements set by OMSK State Medical University Admission office
OMSK Medical University: Admission Procedure
The students who will choose OMSK Medical University for MBBS will have to follow the admission procedure:
Step 1The candidates must fill an online form. They should also send documents via email
Step 2They should submit the following documents:
- School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Passport (Copy)
- Transcripts of records
- Other Necessary documents
Step 3Post this, the candidates will receive an admission letter from the university
Step 4The candidate must then pay the registration fee online through net banking
Step 5The candidate will receive an official invitation letter from the Department of Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation
Step 6Once the students receive the letter, they should pay a visit to the embassy/ consulate of the Russian Federation for a student visa
The students who want Admission in OMSK
State Medical University must go through OMSK State Medical
University admission requirements.
OMSK State Medical University: FAQs
OMSK State Medical University world rating is 2.5 stars
The university is very safe and secure. There is tight security in campus and hostel area. This is the reason why students choose OMSK State medical University admissions.
OMSK State Medical University tuition fee is curated in such a way that it is student friendly. OMSK State Medical University tuition fee is $2100
- Fast Food joint Combo Meal (McDonald’s, Taco Bell, KFC etc): ₹ 220.50
- Meal at inexpensive restaurant: ₹ 441
- Water (.33l bottle): ₹ 22.96
- One way ticket (Local Transport): ₹ 29.40
- Monthly Pass: ₹ 1764
- Gasoline (1l): ₹ 43.50
- High Street Clothing (Zara, H&M, Only etc): ₹ 2939.84
- Shoes and other footwear: ₹ 4445.52
Top 5 hang- out spots for Indian students around the university:
This restaurant serves Indian and Italian cuisine. You should go here whenever you are missing the homely Indian food
The food served over here is very tasty and the ambience of this place is very breezy.
The ambience of this place is very nice. The place serves Italian food and seafood.
This place serves European and Russian cuisine. The food served over here is very delicious
If you are craving good Seafood then this is your place. This restaurant serves best seafood in the country.