MBBS in Orenburg State Medical University
Founded by a group of distinguished professionals, Orenburg State Medical University is one of the most sought-after medical institutes in Russia. The university was founded in 1944 and graduated its first batch of young qualified doctors in 1946.
Orenburg Medical University is recognized by WHO, MCI and other esteemed organizations, making its courses globally acknowledged. Indian students who wish to study MBBS course in Russia can apply for Orenburg State Medical University admissions in June 2022-23.
Benefits of MBBS in Orenburg State Medical University
MBBS course at Orenburg Medical University opens up various avenues for its students. There are various advantages for Indian students when they study MBBS in Russia at Orenburg Medical University.
- Orenburg Medical University offers world-class educational standards, comparable to those of USA and European countries.
- MBBS in Orenburg State Medical University is recognized by WHO, NMC and Ministry of Health and Education, Russia.
- After completing medical education at Orenburg State Medical University, students can practice in India by clearing the NEET exam.
- Orenburg State Medical University tuition fee is affordable.
- Medical education at Orenburg Medical University is conducted mostly in English, along with Russian.
- MBBS at Orenburg Medical University prepares students for the competitive real world, giving them a mix of both theoretical and practical education.
- Orenburg University has a library and other infrastructure required by the students.
- Orenburg Medical University Russia world rating is 3 stars.
- Located south to Moscow, Orenburg is the administrative center of Orenburg Oblast.
- The city falls in the South Siberian Forest steppe and is closer to the Russian border with Kazakhstan.
- There are many cultural sites and museums to visit in Orenburg.
- Climate type here is extreme. The summers are hot and winters freezing.
- Temperature during winters can fall many degrees below minus.
Students’ Life: Orenburg State Medical University
The university provides ample infrastructure and opportunities for students to live a happy and comfortable life during their MBBS in Orenburg State Medical University.
- Orenburg Medical University has a close focus on honing students’ athletic skills. The university has a great infrastructure for students interested in swimming, basketball, tennis, aerobics, athletics etc.
- Orenburg Medical University has a diverse crowd, students hailing from different parts of the world.
- Many academic lectures and seminars are organised by students to encourage international cooperation and wider learning.
Orenburg State Medical University world ranking and Recognition
MBBS course at Orenburg State Medical University is recognized by WHO, NMC, Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates and Ministry of Health and Education, Russia.
Orenburg State Medical University: Important Dates 2022-23
For Orenburg State Medical University admissions 2022-23 cycle, it is important that the students adhere to these dates-
|Commencement of 2022-23 intake cycle||September, 2022|
|Commencement of Application||September, 2022|
|Call Letter||within the next 3-4 weeks|
Orenburg Medical University: Must Know Facts 2022-23
To secure Orenburg State Medical University admission, aspirants need to keep in mind the following details:
|Course Intake 2022-23||September 2022|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission||45-60 days|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in 12th with PCB|
|NEET Exam||Not Required. However, it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.|
|Annual Tuition Fees (approximately)||3800 USD per year|
|Duration of MBBS Course||6 years (including 1 year of internship)|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|Orenburg State Medical University Ranking in Russia||233|
|Orenburg State Medical University World Rating||3 Star|
|Universities Recognition||Approved by NMC, WHO|
Orenburg State Medical University Fee Structure MBBS 2022-23
Orenburg State Medical University fees is manageable for its students studying MBBS in Russia 2022-23.
Year-wise details of Orenburg Medical University fees is given below:
|Particulars||Amount in USD||Amount in ₹|
|Course Fee||3800 USD||₹ 2,81,000|
|Hostel and Food Charges||300 USD||₹ 21,000|
|Total||4100 USD||₹ 3,02,000|
Caution : There have been several cases in the past where students have complained about a majority of Medical colleges having bilingual courses, that is 3 years in English and 3 years in Russian.
While this is true, this confusion is created majorly because of the inefficiency and fraudulence of several educational consultants who proclaim the fact that only the clinical subjects are in Russians and that the Russian language could be easily learned by the students over the course of their stay.
However, the fact with Russian Medical education is that more than 90% of the subjects in the course are clinical in nature. Thus, the chances of a majority of courses being in Russian are higher. At the same time, Russian as a language although might be easier to grab in conversation, is highly difficult for students to excel in writing and academic usage.
As one of the reputed education consultants who holds the students’ career at prime importance, we at Atmia Education ensure complete transparency with respect to such cases. At the same time,we would strongly advise the students to pursue their MBBS with only reputed institutions that provide 100% education in the English language to avoid any later issues.
Our team of expert counsellors ensure that we only send students to colleges that provide complete and transparent information and refrain students from pursuing their courses in colleges that are not following the 100% English medium teaching language protocol.
Note: 1 USD - ₹ 70
One-time expenses (Registration charges), food charges, etc. can be up to Rs.70,000/- (or more approximately).
Orenburg State Medical University annual tuition fee and hostel charges are given above.
Orenburg Medical University MBBS fees mentioned is approximate, and may vary as per the change in currency.
Hostel and Accommodation
Orenburg State Medical University hostel is available for all students, including international students who come to Russia for MBBS in abroad. Affordable and easy accommodation makes the choice to study MBBS in Russia a good one.
- Orenburg State Medical University reviews confirm that the hostel premises have fully furnished rooms with basic facilities like beds, shelves, fans, chairs, wardrobe, bathrooms and study desks.
- The hostel premises are under 24x7 CCTV surveillance. Security is maintained all day around the hostel.
- Free Wi-Fi connectivity is available for students from 6 am to 10 pm.
- The hostel has a study area equipped with desks and computers where students can work.
- Out of 3 hostels that the university manages, one complete wing is reserved for Indian students. This makes the hostel more familiar and homely for Indian students.
Orenburg State Medical University MBBS Syllabus
Medical education at Orenburg Medical University aims to balance both theoretical and practical frames of education to equip students for future in the best way.
The course includes 5 years of classroom learning with a distinguished faculty and one year of internship in the final year of the course which gives the students practical training for practice.
Here is the detailed syllabus of Orenburg State Medical University for MBBS:
|Principles of Clinical Medicine|
|Fourth Year – Sixth Year|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|Primary Care Medicine|
Orenburg State Medical University: Faculties Offered
- General Medicine
- Higher Nursing Department
Orenburg State Medical University: Documents Required
Orenburg State Medical University admission requirement is preparing the following documents:
- Passport size Photographs (6)
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Official Invitation letter from the university
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Student Visa
- Birth Certificate
- NEET Scorecard (if opted)
- Medical Certificate
- Eligibility certificate from MCI
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in First Moscow State Medical University
To secure admission in First Moscow State Medical University, the students need to meet the following criteria:
- Applicant needs to have completed senior secondary education from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology to study MBBS at Orenburg State Medical University for Indian students.
- Orenburg Medical University admission requirement does not require NEET examination. However, it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.
- Possessing a valid passport is necessary to study MBBS at Orenburg State Medical University for Indian students.
- Applicant must have attained the age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission to study MBBS abroad in Russia.
Orenburg State Medical University: Admission Procedure
Orenburg State Medical University admissions have an easy and smooth process. Orenburg State Medical University admission office is cooperative and will help you throughout the application process.
Here is a step-by-step guide for Orenburg Medical University admissions:
Step. 01Fill in the application form available on the university’s website.
Step. 02Submit the required documents, along with scanned copy of passport. Student must submit authentic Identity proofs as required by the authorities.
Step. 03Orenburg State Medical University admission office will issue an Invitation letter to selected candidates once the above steps are complete.
Step. 04After receiving the admission letter and confirmation of admission, the student will be asked to pay the fees of MBBS course.
Step. 05Next step is applying for Visa. Once the visa application is verified and stamped, the student needs to inform the university of their date and time of arrival in Russia.
And your dream to pursue MBBS in abroad will begin!
Orenburg State Medical University: FMGE Performance 2019
|Name of the University||Appeared||Total Pass||Pass%|
|Orenburg State Medical University||61||24||39.34|
Orenburg State Medical University - Important FAQs
Orenburg State Medical University fee is 2.81 to 3 lakhs per annum in INR. Orenburg State Medical University fee is much less than many universities in Russia. For students who study MBBS abroad in Russia, there are various scholarships available at the university, awarded to bright students as well as students who need financial assistance.
Yes, students who study MBBS at Orenburg State Medical University can work with the university’s affiliated hospitals and clinics after their 5th year of the course. Orenburg State Medical University has ties with many hospitals – Orenburg Regional Clinical Hospital, Railway Clinical Hospital of Orenburg, Municipal City Clinical Hospital and many more.
Orenburg State Medical University admission opens up over 54 specialized courses for you at the university.
Orenburg Medical University is a great option for Indian students to pursue MBBS. Orenburg State Medical University tuition fee is affordable and much less than other Russian universities and private Indian universities. Orenburg State Medical University world rating is 3 star.. Orenburg Medical University admission process begins in September 2022.
After completion of course, students can come to India and practice in the country after clearing the screening test conducted by MCI. One can also apply for permanent resident in Russia and practice there. For students who wish to study further, there are various specialization programs available across the world that you can apply for.
Yes, Indian food is available at Orenburg Medical University and in the city.
Average Spending in Orenburg, Russia during MBBS Abroad
Note - 1 Russian Ruble (RUB) = Approx. ₹ 0.99/-
- Basic Lunchtime meal (with drink) at canteen: 500-800 RUB
- Fast Food joint Combo Meal (McDonald’s, Taco Bell, KFC etc): 225-280 RUB
- Indian Restaurants Meal for one: 1800-4000 RUB
- Cappuccino: 45-180 RUB
- Bread for 2 people: 19-50 RUB
- Daily Commute to college (outside accommodation): 50-60 RUB
- Average public transport expense (monthly): 500-700 RUB
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff): 50-150 RUB
- Monthly Rental, furnished luxurious: 15000-20000 RUB
- Monthly Rental, semi furnished, simple locality: 10000-11000 RUB
- Utilities Expense (gas, electricity etc): 5000-8500 RUB
- Internet Expense: 350-600 RUB
- High Street Clothing (Zara, H&M, Only etc): 1500-5000 RUB
- Sports clothing (Adidas, Puma etc): 2000-5500 RUB
- Shoes and footwear: 3500-5000 RUB
Top 5 restaurants for Indian Students in Moscow
This beautiful café offers Indian and Russian food. Healthy food options are available at Tortoffi bez Sakhara.
Have a satiating meal at Café in Tempo, a restaurant serving Italian and Seafood dishes.
London City is a café for quick bites and beverages with friends.
Prokoffiy is a pretty café for light brunches with classmates and tea and coffee.
Choppers serves American food with beverages. This café is the perfect place to hang out after exams.