MBBS in Peoples' Friendship University
A relatively recent educational venture, Peoples' Friendship University of Russia is located in Moscow and established in 1960. It basks in the glory of being one of the finest research institutions in Russia, making several ground-breaking contributions to medical sciences and adding credibility to the medical education at Peoples' Friendship University of Russia.
The international standards in the P F University of Russia are a given due to its state-of-the-art infrastructure and access to facilities for students who want to study MBBS at Peoples' Friendship University of Russia.
Why study MBBS at Peoples' Friendship University of Russia 2023-24?
The following are a few reasons to choose MBBS in Peoples' Friendship University:
- Medical aspirants worldwide gain world-class knowledge in affordable fee structure and the value system of Peoples' Friendship University is not driven monetarily.
- An ‘A’ Graded University, by WHO, will always be among the cream of universities in Moscow.
- 100,000 students are housed in Peoples' Friendship University, of which 15,000 are international students from 140 countries.
- The global reach and network the students in Peoples' Friendship University experiences are unparalleled.
- English and Russian language are the main media of instruction.
- The academia is supported with ground root research and helps students attain unique perspectives on desired subjects.
- Peoples' Friendship University is known for its adoption of new-age technology and techniques.
- Their accommodation facilities are palatial and equipped with everything an academician needs to thrive.
Living in Moscow City
Peoples’ friendship university is located in Moscow city near the Moscow river. The largest city of Russia on the European continent, Moscow is enormously populated and thus has become the key political, economic, scientifical and cultural centre.
The following are the best attractions of Moscow city, which is a beautiful city in its entirety.
- State Historical Museum’s comprehensive collection
- St. Basil’s Cathedral
- The Moscow Kremlin
- Red square
- Lenin’s Mausoleum
- Bolshoi theatre
- Moscow Metro
Cost of Living in Moscow City
Moscow is a comparatively pricey city for a student. However, as the campus covers most of the expenses under the Peoples' Friendship University of Russia fee structure, living will be affordable for students.
Facilities at Peoples' Friendship University of Russia
The perks students who choose MBBS in Peoples' Friendship University of Russia experience are:
- Hands-on volunteering initiatives to cultivate social sensibilities.
- Sports is treated as an essential lifestyle inclusion, a testament to which is their stadium with seating of 3000.
- Culturally sound and sensitive giving students an opportunity to travel around the globe under a roof.
Peoples' Friendship University of Russia Ranking 2023-24
UniRank has mentioned the below places for Peoples' Friendship University world ranking:
Peoples' Friendship University of Russia MBBS - Course Duration
The medical degree at Peoples' Friendship University is of 6 years.
- Theoretical and practical classes for the first 5 years of MBBS course
- 1 year of internship compulsory (after completion of the first 5 years)
Peoples' Friendship University of Russia: Important Dates and Timelines 2023-24
To study MBBS at Peoples' Friendship University of Russia for Indian students, the essential dates are mentioned below. Peoples' Friendship University of Russia admission requirements need to be submitted on time as per the following:
|Commencement of 2023-24 intake cycle||September, 2023|
|Last Date of Application||September, 2023|
|Call Letter||Within two weeks|
Peoples' Friendship University of Russia - Must Know Facts 2023-24
MBBS in Peoples' Friendship University of Russia is not unachievable if the aspirants align with the follows:
|Basic Eligibility||HSC or equivalent with 60%|
|NEET Exam||Not required, However it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India|
|Last Date to Apply||September, 2023|
|Annual Tuition Fees (approximately)||₹ 4,90,000/- per year|
|Course Duration||6 years (Including 1-year internship)|
|Universities Recognition||MCI/NMC and WHO approved|
|Ranking of University||Country Rank: 14, World Rating : 2.8 stars|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
MBBS in Peoples' Friendship University of Russia Fee Structure 2023-24
Peoples' Friendship University fees are easy on the pockets of aspiring students making this one less hurdle for their dreams of MBBS in Russia. The following is the Peoples' Friendship University tuition fees:
|Fee in USD (approx)||7,000 USD|
|Fee in Indian Rupees (approx)||₹ 4,90,000|
|Hostel in Rupees (approx)||₹ 84,000|
|Total Fees||₹ 5,74,000|
Caution : There have been several cases in the past where students have complained about a majority of Medical colleges having bilingual courses, that is 3 years in English and 3 years in Russian.
While this is true, this confusion is created majorly because of the inefficiency and fraudulence of several educational consultants who proclaim the fact that only the clinical subjects are in Russians and that the Russian language could be easily learned by the students over the course of their stay.
However, the fact with Russian Medical education is that more than 90% of the subjects in the course are clinical in nature. Thus, the chances of a majority of courses being in Russian are higher. At the same time, Russian as a language although might be easier to grab in conversation, is highly difficult for students to excel in writing and academic usage.
As one of the reputed education consultants who holds the students’ career at prime importance, we at Atmia Education ensure complete transparency with respect to such cases. At the same time,we would strongly advise the students to pursue their MBBS with only reputed institutions that provide 100% education in the English language to avoid any later issues.
Our team of expert counsellors ensure that we only send students to colleges that provide complete and transparent information and refrain students from pursuing their courses in colleges that are not following the 100% English medium teaching language protocol.
Note: The above Peoples' Friendship University fees is subject to change. Please call the Peoples' Friendship University for clarifications.
Peoples' Friendship University Hostel and accommodation
Peoples' Friendship University offers world-class accommodation facilities for International Students:
- Well-furnished and elegantly designed hostels with facilities of a sharing basis.
- Food facilities in mess for all students.
- 24*7 Wifi facility in the hostel.
- All modern bare amenities for international students
- Common kitchen or pantry for students to cook food.
- Security system top-notch.
- Recreation rooms, gyms, and laundry rooms are available.
Peoples' Friendship University of Russia MBBS Syllabus
Following is the syllabus pattern of MBBS in People's friendship University:
|Anatomy and Histology|
|Physiology cell biology, microbiology -|
|Micro- Biology and Physiology|
|Pharmacology, Microbiology and Pathophysiology|
|Path physiology and Pharmacology|
|principles of clinical medicine|
Year 4- 6
|Semester 7- Semester 12|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology|
|Primary Care Medicine|
|Neurology and Psychiatry|
Peoples' Friendship University of Russia: Documents Required
Admission in Peoples' Friendship University of Russia need to have the following documents to complete the admission process successfully:
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Birth Certificate
- NEET report card (if opted)
- Copy of valid passport
- Student Visa
- 7 Passport size photos
- Tuition Fee Payment Receipt
- Medical certificate
Eligibility Criteria by Peoples' Friendship University of Russia for MBBS
Peoples' Friendship University of Russia admissions for MBBS have eligibility criteria of simple requirements as mentioned below:
- 17 years and above are allowed to apply (candidate must be 17 on or before 31st December 2023).
- 50% or above in HSC exam or equivalent courses (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English).
- NEET examination is not necessary. However, it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.
Peoples' Friendship University of Russia: Admission Procedure
The steps below are to be followed to complete the Peoples' Friendship University of Russia admissions:
Step. 01Fill online admission forms available in the Peoples' Friendship University of Russia official website.
Step. 02All important academic documents that are asked for needs to be issued.
Step. 03On review and eligibility clearance, the invitation letter will be sent within 2 weeks.
Step. 04Peoples' Friendship University tuition fee of the first academic year is to be paid after receiving the invitation to secure an MBBS admission.
Step. 05With the aforementioned, students can apply for the visa.
Peoples' Friendship University of Russia - Important FAQs
Yes, Peoples' Friendship University of Russia follows MCI guidelines and is approved by NMC.
No, as the student is there on a study visa.
Peoples' Friendship University of Russia Address
The following is the Peoples' Friendship University of Russia address:
Average Spending by Indian Students at Peoples' Friendship University of Russia, Moscow City
- Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant: 700.00 руб350.00-1,300.00
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course: 3,000.00 руб2,000.00-6,000.00
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal): 340.00 руб250.00-400.00
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught): 200.00 руб100.00-320.00
- Milk (regular), (1 liter): 70.59 руб54.00-90.00
- Loaf of Fresh White Bread (500g): 42.64 руб30.00-80.00
- Rice (white), (1kg): 85.62 руб50.00-139.00
- Eggs (regular) (12): 96.77 руб72.00-120.00
- Local Cheese (1kg): 652.93 руб400.00-1,300.00
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport): 50.00 руб40.00-57.00
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price): 2,170.00 руб1,800.00-2,900.00
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff): 150.00 руб100.00-250.00
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff): 15.00 руб10.00-30.00
- Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre: 65,773.58 руб50,000.00-100,000.00
- Apartment (1 bedroom) Outside of Centre: 35,182.80 руб30,000.00-45,000.00
- Apartment (3 bedrooms) in City Centre: 35,182.80 руб100,000.00-250,000.00
- 1 Pair of Jeans (Levis 501 Or Similar): 6,036.11 руб3,000.00-8,000.00
- 1 Summer Dress in a Chain Store (Zara, H&M, ...): 3,116.44 руб1,800.00-6,000.00
- 1 Pair of Nike Running Shoes (Mid-Range): 6,261.07 руб4,000.00-9,000.00
Top 5 places and hangout spots for Indian Students near Peoples' Friendship University of Russia
Indian food at its best in Moscow can be tapped on her.
The Indian spices and aroma linger in Indian hearts of Moscow
The variety here is the butter on the Indian naan.
A refreshing takes on Indian food
A journey to Delhi in Russia