MBBS in Ryazan State Medical University
With more than 7000 students passing out every year from the Ryazan State Medical University consisting of more than 1000 international students, the RSMU is one of the most sought-after universities in Russia.
These students have left their mark wherever they have worked and it was observed by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation that about 90% of these pass outs work in various fields of medicine and science across 130 different countries.
Named after the academician I.P Pavlova, this university now has 16 scientific schools in 14 areas with a multi- level specialist training centre. Situated in the Ryazan Oblast region in Russia, this institute has a legacy of more than 70 years since its inception in 1943.
The medical education at Ryazan Medical University is distinguished from other university courses owing to the use of the most advanced curriculum, practical based teaching techniques, focused and highly qualified faculty members in different specializations and the best possible infrastructure.
MBBS in Ryazan State Medical University: Benefits
Studying MBBS in Ryazan Medical University has the following advantages:
- Ryazan Medical University ranking in Russia is 28 out of 70 and hence is one of the most sought-after universities for students who want to study MBBS in Russia.
- Ryazan Medical University MBBS is recognised by many international scientific, academic and industrial institutes and has signed agreement at various levels with industrial bodies in Russia like the FORT research and production enterprise, ELAMED, PJSC Institute of Human Stem Cells and the FSUE Moscow Endocrine Plant.
- The Ryazan Medical University fees are made affordable in spite of the high quality of education offered here.
- The students studying MBBS in Ryazan Medical University are exposed to the scientific world through the events organised under the guidance of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation and also the different all-Russian scientific and student conferences which is an international attraction for the scientific fraternity with over 600 renowned specialists coming together at the university.
- The medium of teaching at RSMU is English and Russian.
- The medical education at Ryazan Medical University is imparted by highly qualified and experienced faculty consisting of almost 500 members who are academicians, workers of higher school Russian federation or renowned doctors and scientists.
- The students studying MBBS in Ryazan Medical University are always encouraged to participate in various olympiads, competitions and are motivated to work at various clinical sites in the region.
- Every year, the RSMU conducts basic research on 2 dissertation councils function, peer-reviewed scientific journals, international, federal and regional grants.
- The students studying MBBS in Ryazan Medical University also participate in various sports and cultural events taking place during their tenure of study.
Ryazan City - A glimpse
The Ryazan city is an ideal place for students who want to study MBBS in abroad. It is a huge city and welcomes students from all over the world who are eager to pursue an MBBS course in Russia in a renowned university.
The city is the 3rd largest city in Russia and has a population of about 525000. The beauty of the city is enhanced by the stunning riverbank of the river Oka.
The city is well known for its historic complex named ‘Ryazan Kremlin’ and the museum that this complex houses in it. There are various visit-worthy places in Sobornyy Park, Ryazan like Ryazan State Circus, Ryazan Kremlin, Ryazan Oblast State Art Museum, Ioana Theological Monastery, Uspensky Sobor, Monument to St. George, etc
The city is the administrative centre of the Ryazan Oblast and thus provides all facilities that a person wanting to pursue MBBS abroad would expect from a big city.
Ryazan State Medical University: Facilities & Infrastructure
The facilities provided at Ryazan State Medical University are as follows:
- The university supports research and practical learning and therefore hosts a massive number of research labs and practical learning centres.
- Hostel facilities are provided on campus for foreign students.
- Each hostel room is provided on a sharing basis and is fully equipped with furniture, internet connectivity, heater and much more.
- Meals are provided in the hostel mess 3 times a day and there is also a laundry service.
- The infrastructure at the university supports various recreation activities like swimming, gaming, sports etc.
- The students studying MBBS in Ryazan Medical University are allowed to participate in various sports and cultural events taking place during their tenure of study.
The Ryazan Medical University Russia world ranking and country ranking are as follows:
Ryazan State Medical University for MBBS : Recognition and accreditation
Ryazan Medical University world ranking is a reflection of the recognitions that the University has been granted with:
- World Health Organisation(WHO)
- National Medical Commission(NMC)
Ryazan State Medical University Admissions: Important dates
|Intake for MBBS Course||September, 2021|
|Application Start Date||September, 2021|
|Admission Letter||Within 2 weeks from application|
Ryazan State Medical University for MBBS - Must Know Facts 2021-22
The students who want to pursue MBBS in Ryazan State Medical University should know the following things:
|NEET Exam||Not Required. However it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India|
|Annual Tuition Fees (approx)||4500 USD|
|Course Duration||5+1 year of Internship|
|Ryazan State Medical University ranking in Russia||201th Rank|
|Ryazan State Medical University rating||2.5 Star|
|Universities Recognition By||NMC, WHO, WFME, ECFMG, FAIMER, MCC|
|Medium of Instruction||English / Russian|
Ryazan State Medical University Fee structure 2021-22
Students who want to study MBBS in Russia must take a look at the structure of the Ryazan State Medical University fees given below. The breakup below shows the Ryazan State
Medical University tuition fee and the total Ryazan Medical University annual tuition fees.
The structure for Ryazan State Medical University fees for MBBS program is given in the table below:
|Ryazan State Medical University tuition fee in USD (approx)||4500 USD|
|Ryazan State Medical University tuition fee in Indian Rupees (approx)||₹ 3,15,000|
|Ryazan State Medical University Hostel fee in Rupees (approx)||₹ 19,500|
|Ryazan State Medical University fees (Total)||₹ 3,34,500|
Caution : There have been several cases in the past where students have complained about a majority of Medical colleges having bilingual courses, that is 3 years in English and 3 years in Russian.
While this is true, this confusion is created majorly because of the inefficiency and fraudulence of several educational consultants who proclaim the fact that only the clinical subjects are in Russians and that the Russian language could be easily learned by the students over the course of their stay.
Note: 1 USD - ₹ 75 (It may vary)
Ryazan State Medical University fees are mentioned in INR for the benefit of Indian students.
Ryazan State Medical University hostels and accomodation facilities
For the students who want to study MBBS in abroad, the hostel and accommodation conditions are a very integral part of the life of students. The RSMU offers the following accommodation facilities-
- Ryazan Medical University Russia world ranking is enhanced by the facilities and the infrastructure that the RSMU offers to its students.
- The hostel rooms are fully furnished and are connected to 24*7 wifi.
- Keeping in mind the comfort and safety of the students who come here to study MBBS abroad, the hostels have separate floors for boys and girls.
- For the students who want to cook on their own a common kitchen is provided.
- The students are served fresh meals, 3 times a day at the hostel mess.
- The hostel also offers gyms, laundry rooms and a recreation room.
- The Indian students need not worry about missing their home food, because Indian food is made available to the Indian students and also there are some Indian restaurants nearby.
- The rooms are provided on a sharing basis to the international students who come here to study MBBS abroad.
RSMU: MBBS Syllabus
The syllabus at RSMU for the students who want to study MBBS in Russia, is as follows:
|Anatomy and Histology|
|Psychology & Pedagogy|
|Principles of Clinical medicine|
Year 4- 6
|Semester 7- Semester 12|
|Primary Care medicine|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|Neurology and Psychiatry|
Admission in Ryazan State Medical University- faculties offered:
Ryazan State Medical University world ranking is a reflection of the quality of the education offered in the fields of-
- General Medicine
- Obstetrics medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Clinical Psychology
Admission in Ryazan State Medical University - Documents required
In order to study MBBS at Ryazan State Medical University, the following list of documents is required to be submitted:
The authenticity of the documents will be verified by the respective Embassy.
- Duly filled application form
- NEET score card (if opted)
- Original and photocopies of academic mark sheets and passing certificates
- Transfer certificate from the previous institution
- Notarized birth certificate
- Caste certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates)
- Medical report
- Tuition fee payment receipt
- Covid-19 test report latest to the admission date
- 10 passport size photographs
- ID proof
- Passport with a minimum of 18 months of validity
- Migration certificate
Ryazan State Medical University admission requirements : Eligibility criteria
The Ryazan Medical University admission office states the following eligibility criteria for the students who want to study MBBS at Ryazan State Medical University:
- Ryazan Medical University admissions proceed only when the general category student provides proof of having secured a minimum score of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The students from the ST/SC/OBC category will be eligible for the Ryazan Medical University admissions only if he/she secures a minimum score of 40% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The Ryazan Medical University admission office has stated that the students applying for the MBBS course at Ryazan State Medical University need not have a valid score in NEET exam. However, it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.
- The Ryazan Medical University admissions are open to only those candidates aged 17 or more as of 31st December of the admission year.
Ryazan State Medical University admissions: The admission process
If the student meets all the Ryazan State Medical University admission requirements, then the student should proceed with the admission process as mentioned below-
Step. 01The student must fill up the admission form with utmost care.
Step. 02The student must submit all the required documents.
Step. 03If the student is short listed by the university, the university will send an invitation letter within weeks.
Step. 04Once the invitation is received by the candidate , he/she must pay the tuition fee as mentioned by the University.
Step. 05Ater the above steps are completed, the students can apply for the visa process by using the original receipt of fee and the invitation letter given by the University.
The FMGE performance for the year 2019 of the MBBS course at Ryazan Medical University is provided below for the students looking to pursue mbbs in Russia 2021-22
|Name of the University||Appeared||Total Pass||Pass%|
|Ryazan State Medical University||60||9||15.00%|
Ryazan Medical University reviews -Some FAQs for you
No, the curriculum is a balance between practical and theoretical classes.
The total duration of the course is 6 years (5 years of learning + 1 year of internship).
Yes, the hostels have 24*7 wifi connectivity.
The Ryazan State Medical University world rating is 2.5 stars.
No, to study MBBS at Ryazan State Medical University for Indian Students, NEET scores are not required to be submitted at the time of admission. However, it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.
Mbbs in Russia 2021-22: Cost of Living in Ryazan Oblast
A guide for the students who come here to pursue MBBS abroad.These costs are dependent on the individual lifestyles and needs, and are provided below so that the students aiming to pursue an MBBS course in Russia get an idea- (1руб (rubel) = ₹ 0.99)
- Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant: 650.00 руб
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course: 2,000.00 руб
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal): 300.00 руб
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport): 23.00 руб
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price): 1,000.00 руб
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff): 110.00 руб
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff): 11.00 руб
- Taxi 1hour Waiting (Normal Tariff): 600.00 руб
- Milk (regular), (1 liter): 64.44 руб
- Loaf of Fresh White Bread (500g): 36.88 руб
- Rice (white), (1kg): 82.49 руб
- Eggs (regular) (12) : 89.88 руб
Rent per month
- Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre: 17,833.33 руб
- Apartment (1 bedroom) Outside of Centre: 13,416.67 руб
- Apartment (3 bedrooms) in City Centre: 27,666.67 руб
- Apartment (3 bedrooms) Outside of Centre: 20,000.00 руб
Top 5 places and hangout spots that the Ryazan medical university Indian students recommend:
Well-known for its exquisite cuisine and ambience.
This is a favourite of those who love a lounge like ambience and food.
It's a small place with great food which offers maximum comfort.
A cafe like place that serves very delicious food.
The best place for oriental cuisine in Ryazan.