MBBS in Smolensk State Medical University
Established in 1920, Smolensk State Medical University is a government-run institution and medical education at Kuban State Medical University is recognised by all the major countries in the world.
Kuban State Medical University ranking is at 22nd with the systematic effort of the chancellor, Dr. R.S. Kozlov, who is a significant figure in several medical societies and organisations in the UK and the USA. MBBS in Kuban State Medical University is, therefore, sought after by students spanning from 50 odd countries including India, Germany, Italy, Poland, etc.
Kuban State Medical University constitutes of several courses of which the medical department is the most elaborate structurally and functionally, making study MBBS at Kuban State Medical University for Indian Students one of the best choices for MBBS abroad.
Why study MBBS at Smolensk State Medical University 2022-23?
Smolensk State Medical University has several benefits to offer students who study MBBS at Smolensk State Medical University making Smolensk State Medical University admissions sought after by several every year.
- Smolensk Medical University does not burn a hole in the student’s pockets for tuition and otherwise.
- Clinical exposure of practical skills is provided to international students under an affordable Smolensk State Medical University tuition fee.
- The student exchange programs for the students pursuing an MBBS in Smolensk State Medical University open doors to medical establishments in the EU, USA and several more countries.
- Research, clinical and practical, are given utmost importance in the MBBS course at Smolensk State Medical University.
- There are minimal obligations to get through Smolensk Medical University admissions; NEET is also not mandatory.
Living in Smolensk City
Located 400 km west of the Moskow, Smolensk is a city that has preserved its beauty and spirit with the help of surviving a lot of museums, streets and churches in the region.
With a temperate continental climate and an average temperature of -6.2 °c to 17.8°c.
Smolensk has preserved ancient and indigenous Russian architecture from the Kievan Rus period to the Stalinist period.
Cost of Living in Smolensk City
Smolensk City encourages a stable and inexpensive life and thus does not burn a hole in the student’s pocket.
Facilities at Smolensk State Medical University
Smolensk Medical University is constructed with culture and student welfare in mind. It consists of a library, mess, hostels, sports complexes, playground, cultural complexes and park. Their own security surveillance system with security guards is efficient.
Smolensk State Medical University Ranking 2022-23
As per the data on 4icu.org, the following is the Smolensk Medical University world ranking and country ranking:
Smolensk State Medical University MBBS - Course Duration
MBBS at Smolensk State Medical University is done over 6 years:
5 years of classroom (practical/theoretical/research) and 1 year of internship.
Smolensk State Medical University: Important Dates and Timelines 2022-23
To study MBBS at Smolensk Medical University for Indian students, adhere to the following dates. Smolensk State Medical University admission requirements include the timeline mentioned:
|Commencement of 2022-23 intake cycle||September, 2022|
|Last Date of Application||September, 2022|
|Call Letter||Within two weeks|
Smolensk State Medical University - Must Know Facts 2022-23
MBBS in Smolensk State Medical University, in a nutshell, is as follows:
|Basic Eligibility||HSC or equivalent with 60%|
|NEET Exam||No. However it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India|
|Last Date to Apply||September, 2022|
|Annual Tuition Fees (approximately)||₹ 4,07,000/- per year|
|Course Duration||6 years (Including 1-year internship)|
|Universities Recognition||MCI/NMC and WHO approved|
|Ranking of University||Country Ranking: 258, World Ratings: 2.8 stars|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
MBBS in Smolensk State Medical University Fee Structure 2022-23
The Smolensk Medical University fees has been forged with a generous virtue for spreading world-class knowledge to all that desire to study MBBS in Russia. Following is the Smolensk State Medical University tuition fees:
|Particulars||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Annual Course Fee in USD||5,500 USD||5,500 USD||5,500 USD||5,500 USD||5,500 USD|
|Hostel||350 USD||350 USD||350 USD||350 USD||350 USD|
|Medical + Insurance + Registration Fee||150 USD||100 USD||100 USD||100 USD||100 USD|
|Total (USD)||6,000 USD||5,900 USD||5,900 USD||5,900 USD||5,900 USD|
|Fees in Indian Rupees||₹ 4,20,000||₹ 4,13,000||₹ 4,13,000||₹ 4,13,000||₹ 4,13,000|
Caution : There have been several cases in the past where students have complained about a majority of Medical colleges having bilingual courses, that is 3 years in English and 3 years in Russian.
While this is true, this confusion is created majorly because of the inefficiency and fraudulence of several educational consultants who proclaim the fact that only the clinical subjects are in Russians and that the Russian language could be easily learned by the students over the course of their stay.
However, the fact with Russian Medical education is that more than 90% of the subjects in the course are clinical in nature. Thus, the chances of a majority of courses being in Russian are higher. At the same time, Russian as a language although might be easier to grab in conversation, is highly difficult for students to excel in writing and academic usage.
As one of the reputed education consultants who holds the students’ career at prime importance, we at Atmia Education ensure complete transparency with respect to such cases. At the same time,we would strongly advise the students to pursue their MBBS with only reputed institutions that provide 100% education in the English language to avoid any later issues.
Our team of expert counsellors ensure that we only send students to colleges that provide complete and transparent information and refrain students from pursuing their courses in colleges that are not following the 100% English medium teaching language protocol.
Note: The above is subject to change. For a better understanding regarding Smolensk State Medical University fees, contact Smolensk Medical University.
Smolensk Medical University Hostel and Accommodation
The following are some state-of-the-art facilities built for the students of Smolensk Medical University:
- Educational Buildings
- Sports Complexes
- Cultural Complexes
- The sharing basis for international students equipped with all new-age bare necessities
Smolensk State Medical University – MBBS Syllabus
The following is the broad split up of Smolensk Medical University’s syllabus:
The complete syllabus for studying MBBS at Smolensk State Medical University is as follows:
|Anatomy & Histology|
Year 4- 6
|Semester 7- Semester 12|
|Primary Care Medicine|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology|
Smolensk Medical University: Documents Required
The following are the Smolensk Medical University admission requirements:
- Health Certificate
- Copy of valid passport
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- English proficiency certificate
- Birth certificate
- Passport size photographs
Eligibility Criteria by Smolensk State Medical University for MBBS
The following is forged by the Medical Council of India, 1997, as the criteria for Smolensk State Medical University admissions:
- 17 years on or before the 31st December of 2022.
- HSC or equivalent qualified and aggregated to at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- NEET exam not necessary. However, it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a career in India.
Smolensk State Medical University: Admission Procedure
The admission process to pursue an MBBS at Smolensk State Medical University is elaborated below:
Step. 01The Smolensk Medical University’s online portal contains information and one must traverse the subsequent steps to be taken accordingly.
Step. 02Required course, in this case, MBBS in Russia, is chosen and its application form is filled.
Step. 03After the submission of the aforementioned form, an invitation letter will be provided by Smolensk Medical University in 10-15 days (to review and evaluate eligibility).
Step. 04On getting the invitation letter, apply for the visa.
Step. 05Date of departure is to be communicated to Smolensk Medical University before arrival.
Smolensk State Medical University - Important FAQs
This can be online to the university’s account
Yes, they have a world-class infrastructure for several games.
Smolensk State Medical University Address
The following is the Smolensk State Medical University address:
Ulitsa Krupskoy, 28,
Smolensk, Smolensk Oblast,
Average Spending by Indian Students at Smolensk State Medical University, Smolensk City
- Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant: 500.00 руб300.00-1,000.00
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course: 3,000.00 руб3,000.00-3,500.00
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal): 350.00 руб250.00-350.00
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught): 65.00 руб60.00-150.00
- Milk (regular), (1 liter): 56.00 руб40.00-60.00
- Loaf of Fresh White Bread (500g): 34.70 руб30.00-40.00
- Rice (white), (1kg): 63.12 руб40.00-70.00
- Eggs (regular) (12): 71.60 руб60.00-90.00
- Local Cheese (1kg): 437.50 руб350.00-500.00
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport): 23.00 руб23.00-25.00
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price): 900.00 руб500.00-1,000.00
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff): 110.00 руб60.00-130.00
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff): 13.50 руб8.00-30.00
- Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre: 16,500.00 руб15,000.00-20,000.00
- Apartment (1 bedroom) Outside of Centre: 11,428.57 руб10,000.00-15,000.00
- Apartment (3 bedrooms) in City Centre: 37,500.00 руб30,000.00-70,000.00
- 1 Pair of Jeans (Levis 501 Or Similar): 4,100.00 руб2,500.00-6,500.00
- 1 Summer Dress in a Chain Store (Zara, H&M, ...): 2,625.00 руб1,500.00-5,000.00
- 1 Pair of Nike Running Shoes (Mid-Range): 5,000.00 руб2,000.00-8,000.00
Smolensk State Medical University: Restaurants and Hangout Spots
Known as Russia’s central park for fun, adventure and merry making, the Lopatinsky Garden is the perfect hangout place for medical students to destress.
Italian food has always been a students’ favourite and Russia and this restaurant nails it right there. Their pizzaz, pastas are one to die for.
Popular for its Asian, Mediterranean and American cuisine, this restaurant is always a favourite for various foreign students especially for its music and vibe.
One of the most popular cafes of the area, the place is always buzzing with students from across domains becoming a meeting ground for many.
With an exotic setting and vibe, this place is your go to destination if you are craving for some seafood or European Delicacies.