MBBS in Tver State Medical University
Tver State Medical University is one of the oldest educational institutions in Russia. Established in early 19th century, the university has educated about 4000 undergraduates and 700 postgraduates in the medical sciences. Tver State University is a public establishment that falls under the supervision of Ministry of Health and Social Development, Russia and Ministry of Education, Russia.
Tver Medical University is recognized by National Medical Commission (NMC) which makes it a great option for Indian students to study MBBS in Russia. The university receives international students from all around the world, making the campus bustling with diverse crowd of students and researchers.
Benefits of MBBS in Tver State Medical University
MBBS course at Tver State Medical University opens up various avenues for its students. There are various advantages for Indian students when they study MBBS in Russia at Tver State Medical University.
- MBBS in Tver State Medical University is approved by National Medical Commission (NMC) and World Health Organisation (WHO). MBBS abroad in Russia grants you a degree that is universally acknowledged.
- Tver State Medical University tuition fee is affordable and assures quality education even on a budget.
- Medical education at Tver State Medical University is conducted mostly in English, along with Russian. Indian students need not learn any new language to study MBBS course in Russia.
- After MBBS at Tver State Medical University, students are eligible to apply for PLAB and USMLE.
- Tver State Medical University admission process is smooth and hassle-free. Students are presented with many research and practice opportunities once they become a part of the university.
- Tver Medical University is in collaboration with medical universities across the world. Students can opt for student exchange programs during medical education at Tver State Medical University.
- Tver State Medical University Russia world rating – 3 star
Tver, Oblast: City in Russia
- Located in 180 kilometres away from Moscow, Tver is the administrative center of Tver Oblast, Russia.
- The city witnesses the confluence of three rivers, Volga and Tvertsa rivers.
- Tver Oblast Academic Drama Theatre, Tver State Circus, The Tver Oblast Art Gallery are few of the many cultural places you can visit in Tver.
- Tver experiences moderately continental climate. January is the coldest month in which temperature drops in minus.
Infrastructure and Facilities
- Hostel facility at the university can accommodate over 1800 students. The hostel is centrally air-conditioned, internet connectivity, meals etc.
- The campus is built for the best learning experience of the students.
- Lecture halls and laboratories have technical equipment to aid better pedagogy for the students.
- The infrastructure has a gymnasium, sports facility, auditorium and conference halls.
- Other facilities at the campus include cafeteria, study room, reading room, entertainment area, internet connection, library etc.
Tver State Medical University World Ranking and Recognition
MBBS course at Tver State Medical University is recognized by WHO and NMC.
Tver State Medical University: Important Dates 2023-24
For Tver State Medical University admissions 2023-2024 cycle, it is important that the students adhere to these dates-
|Commencement of 2023-24 intake cycle||September, 2023|
|Commencement of Application||September, 2023|
|Call Letter||within the next 3-4 weeks|
Tver State Medical University: Must Know Facts 2023-24
To secure Tver State Medical University admission, aspirants need to keep in mind the following details:
|Course Intake 2023||September 2023|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission||45-60 days|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||Not Mandatory, however, if the student wishes to pursue a profession a India then NEET will be required.|
|Annual Tuition Fees (approximately)||₹ 2,22,000/- per year|
|Duration of MBBS Course||6 years (including 1 year of internship)|
|Medium of Instruction||English and Russian|
|Tver State Medical University Ranking in Russia||238|
|Tver State Medical University World Rating||3 Star|
|Universities Recognition||Approved by WHO, NMC|
Tver State Medical University Fee Structure MBBS 2023-24
Tver State Medical University fees is manageable for its students studying MBBS in Russia 2023-24
Year-wise details of Tver State Medical University fees is given below:
|Particulars||Amount in USD||Amount in ₹|
|Course Fee (per year)||3000 USD||₹ 2,22,000|
|Hostel and Food Charges||350 USD||₹ 24,500|
|Total||3350 USD||₹ 4,66,500|
Caution : There have been several cases in the past where students have complained about a majority of Medical colleges having bilingual courses, that is 3 years in English and 3 years in Russian.
While this is true, this confusion is created majorly because of the inefficiency and fraudulence of several educational consultants who proclaim the fact that only the clinical subjects are in Russians and that the Russian language could be easily learned by the students over the course of their stay.
However, the fact with Russian Medical education is that more than 90% of the subjects in the course are clinical in nature. Thus, the chances of a majority of courses being in Russian are higher. At the same time, Russian as a language although might be easier to grab in conversation, is highly difficult for students to excel in writing and academic usage.
As one of the reputed education consultants who holds the students’ career at prime importance, we at Atmia Education ensure complete transparency with respect to such cases. At the same time,we would strongly advise the students to pursue their MBBS with only reputed institutions that provide 100% education in the English language to avoid any later issues.
Our team of expert counsellors ensure that we only send students to colleges that provide complete and transparent information and refrain students from pursuing their courses in colleges that are not following the 100% English medium teaching language protocol.
Note: 1 USD - ₹ 70
One-time expenses (Registration charges), food charges, etc. can be up to Rs.70,000/- (or more approximately).
Tver State Medical University annual tuition fee and hostel charges are given above.
Tver State Medical University MBBS fees mentioned is approximate, and may vary as per the change in currency.
Hostel and Accommodation
Tver State Medical University hostel is available for all students, including international students who come to Russia for MBBS in abroad. Ease of accommodation makes the choice to study MBBS at Tver State Medical University for Indian students a good one.
- Tver State Medical University reviews confirm that the hostel premises have fully furnished rooms with basic facilities like beds, couches, fans, chairs, wardrobe, bathrooms and study desks.
- The hostel premises are under 24x7 CCTV surveillance. Security is maintained all day around the hostel.
- 24x7 Wi-Fi connectivity is available for students.
- Boys and girls have separate wings for accommodation. International students have a separate wing with more facilities.
- About 1800 students reside at the university hostel, spread across four wings.
Tver State Medical University MBBS Syllabus
Medical education at Tver State Medical University aims to balance both theoretical and practical frames of education to equip students for future in the best way. One year of internship in the final year of the course gives the students practical training for practice.
Here is the detailed syllabus of Tver Medical University for MBBS:
|Fundamentals of Psychology|
|Hygiene and Ecology|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|Hygiene and Ecology|
|Gynaecology and Obstetrics|
|Fundamentals of Stomatology|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
Tver State Medical University: Faculties Offered
- General Medicine
Tver State Medical University: Documents Required
Tver State Medical University admission requirement is preparing the following documents:
- Passport size Photographs (6)
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Official Invitation letter from the university
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Student Visa
- Birth Certificate
- NEET Scorecard (if opted)
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Tver State Medical University
To secure admission in Tver State Medical University, the students need to meet the following criteria:
- Student must secure a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology to study MBBS at Tver State Medical University.
- Tver State Medical University admission requirement does not need NEET examination. However, if the student wishes pursue a profession a India then NEET will be needed.
- Possessing a valid passport is necessary to study MBBS at Tver State Medical University for Indian students.
- Applicant must have attained the age of 17 years as on the date of admission.
Tver State Medical University: Admission Procedure
Tver State Medical University admissions have an easy and smooth process. Tver State Medical University admission office is cooperative and will help you throughout the application process.
Here is a step-by-step guide for Tver Medical University admissions:
Step. 01Fill in the application form available on Tver State Medical University official website.
Step. 02Submit the required documents, along with scanned copy of passport. Student must submit authentic Identity proofs as required by the authorities.
Step. 03Tver State Medical University admission office will issue a provisional admission letter to selected candidates once the above steps are complete.
Step. 04After receiving the admission letter, the student must pay the tuition fee of MBBS course.
Step. 05Now the student should apply for student visa, get it stamped by the embassy and inform the university of your arrival date and time in Russia.
And your dream to pursue MBBS in abroad will begin!
FMGE Performance 2019
|Name of the University||Appeared||Total Pass||Pass%|
|Tver Medical University||636||155||24.37|
Tver State Medical University - Important FAQs
Tver State Medical University fee is economical if you wish to study MBBS in Russia. Bright students are offered various scholarships during their MBBS in Russia 2023-24.
Tver Medical University awards a globally recognised medical degree to students who study MBBS abroad in Russia. In order to practice in India, students need to appear for NEET exam after they finish MBBS course at the university.
Admission process for TverMedical University is open to students all around the world. Currently, about 300 Indian students study MBBS at Tver State Medical University.
Tver Medical University is a great option for Indian students to pursue MBBS. Tver Medical University tuition fee is affordable. Offering a universally acknowledged degree, Tver State Medical University world rating is 3 Star. Tver Medical University application process begins in September 2023.
Average Spending in Tver, Russia during MBBS Abroad
Note - 1 Russian Ruble (RUB) = Approx. ₹ 0.99/-
- Basic Lunchtime meal (with drink) at canteen: 200-500 RUB
- Fast Food joint Combo Meal (McDonald’s, Taco Bell, KFC etc): 250-300 RUB
- Indian Restaurants Meal for one: 1300-3500 RUB
- Cappuccino: 70-150 RUB
- Bread for 2 people: 25-40 RUB
- Daily Commute to college (outside accommodation): 50-60 RUB
- Average public transport expense (monthly): 300-700 RUB
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff): 80-120 RUB
- Monthly Rental, furnished luxurious: 15000-23000 RUB
- Monthly Rental, semi furnished, simple locality: 11000-16000 RUB
- Utilities Expense (gas, electricity etc): 5000-9000 RUB
- Internet Expense: 350-500 RUB
- High Street Clothing (Zara, H&M, Only etc): 1000-3000 RUB
- Sports clothing (Adidas, Puma etc): 2000-2900 RUB
- Shoes and footwear: 3000-6000 RUB
Top 5 restaurants for Indian Students in Tver
The place serves Indian, Thai and European food. Chito Gvito is a good place for lunch and dinner.
Sun Café offers Indian and European food for days you are tired of eating at the cafeteria. scrumptious snacks.
For days when you miss Indian food or you want to try something new, Kasablanka offers Indian, Moroccan and Mediterranean food at great prices.
Café Family is a quaint and pretty café for coffee, conversation and quick bites with your friends. The place has healthy food options to choose from.
Who doesn’t love a good cinnamon bun from Cinnabon, right? The multinational brand has an outlet in Tver that serves great coffee and sweet desserts.