MBBS in Volgograd State Medical University
Volgograd State Medical University is one of the best universities in Russia. Volgograd State Medical University admissions is sought after by students who want to study MBBS in Russia because of the high-quality education provided here. Volgograd Medical University was established back in 1935 and is growing since then. The professors of Russian Academy for Medical Science are leading the Volgograd Medical University. The aim of MBBS in Volgograd State Medical University is to provide both theoretical and practical knowledge which makes them ready for the professional world. The students are provided with a creative and rich environment to help them develop their skills. Volgograd Medical University is a popular choice amongst those who want to study MBBS Abroad as there is a separate committee of international students who handle and look after the issues of the international students.
Volgograd State Medical University fees is affordable and student friendly. Volgograd State Medical University Russia World ranking puts Volgograd Medical University in top 5000.
Volgograd State Medical University: Benefits
The students who will choose to pursue Medical education at Volgograd State Medical University, will be the recipients of the below- mentioned benefits:
- The course of MBBS in Volgograd Medical University is well crafted. The students are provided high quality education by skilled professors.
- Volgograd State Medical University fees is affordable and students friendly as the university is state- funded
- To study MBBS at Volgograd State Medical University for Indian students is a great option as the university is home to many Indian students
- Volgograd State Medical University ranking for country and Volgograd State Medical University world ranking puts the University in the top league
- The University encourages students to participate in advanced research projects for International development
- There are partnerships with various speciality hospitals that facilitates overall medical training
- There is self-alliance with the America International Health Association
- The medical education at Volgograd Medical University is recognised by various world councils
Students who want to pursue MBBS in Russia should choose Volgograd State Medical University for MBBS due to the above mentioned benefits.
About Volgograd city, Russia
The beautiful city of Volgograd was established to protect the newly formed Russian Territory. The city is an industrial city and is situated on the banks of the Volga river. The climate of the city is humid and experiences hot summers and cold winters.
Places to visit in Volgograd:
- Mamayev Kurgan
- Mamyev Hill Monuments
- Panorama Museum
- Pavlov’s House
- All Saints Church
Volgograd State Medical University: Student Life
Volgograd State Medical University Reviews suggest that the student life at the University is very enjoyable.
- The fitness of students is of utmost importance at the university, it is mandatory for the students to indulge into fitness training at the university
- There is a gym, sports ground and an indoor mini stadium
- Various tournaments are conducted by the students at the campus grounds and stadium
- The medium of teaching at the university is English
- The university provides students with fully furnished hostels
- All cultures are celebrated at the university, international students are encouraged to celebrate their cultures. They conduct national cultural programs
- Students benefit from international conferences, student exchange programs, seminars, etc as the university has partnerships with universities all over the world.
These benefits lead those students to this university who want to study MBBS abroad.
Cost of Living and Accommodation
For students who want to study MBBS Abroad, Volgograd city is the best option as the cost of living in this city is not very expensive.
|Particulars||Cost (₹)||Cost (USD)|
|Living Cost||₹ 11,000-₹ 17,000||160 USD - 250 USD|
|Food||₹ 1500 - ₹ 3500||20 USD - 50 USD|
Note: 1 USD: ₹ 70
Students who want to study MBBS in Russia, choose to study MBBS at Volgograd Medical University due to Volgograd State Medical University World ranking and ranking for the country.
Volgograd State Medical University world ranking puts the university in top 5000 universities of the world. These rankings make students choose to do MBBS in Volgograd Medical University.
Volgograd State Medical University: Recognition
Volgograd Medical University Admissions is a popular choice as the University is recognised by:
- World Health Organisation
- Russian Ministry of Education
- National Medical Commission
Volgograd State Medical University: Important Dates and Timelines 2021-22
In order to secure your admission for the 2021-22 admission cycle, it is important that the students adhere to the following important timelines and dates-
|Commencement of the 2021-22 Admissions Cycle||September, 2021|
|Commencement of Application||September, 2021|
|Admission Letter||within a month|
For Volgograd State Medical University Admissions, students should keep an eye on the above- mentioned dates.
Volgograd State Medical University: A Quick Glance
Important points about MBBS course at Volgograd State Medical University:
|Last Date to Apply||September 2021|
|NEET Exam||Not Required. However it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India|
|Annual Tuition Fees (approximately)||₹ 4,20,000/- per year|
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Universities Recognition||NMC, WHO, WFME, ECFMG, FAIMER, MCC|
|Ranking of University||Country Ranking: 158, World ratings: 2.3 stars|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
To get admission in Volgograd State Medical University, students need to keep the above information in mind.
Volgograd State Medical University fee structure
For an MBBS in Volgograd State Medical University the students will have to follow Volgograd State Medical University fees bracket. The Volgograd Medical University Fees and Volgograd State Medical University annual tuition fees is affordable and student friendly.
|Particulars||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
|Annual Course Fee in USD||6,000 USD||6,000 USD||6,000 USD||6,000 USD||6,000 USD||6,000 USD|
|Annual Course Fee in USD||₹ 4,20,000||₹ 4,20,000||₹ 4,20,000||₹ 4,20,000||₹ 4,20,000||₹ 4,20,000|
|Hostel Fees||600 USD||600 USD||600 USD||600 USD||600 USD||600 USD|
|Hostel & Food Fees (INR)||₹ 42,000||₹ 42,000||₹ 42,000||₹ 42,000||₹ 42,000||₹ 42,000|
|Total Fees (INR)||₹ 4,62,000||₹ 4,62,000||₹ 4,62,000||₹ 4,62,000||₹ 4,62,000||₹ 4,62,000|
Caution : There have been several cases in the past where students have complained about a majority of Medical colleges having bilingual courses, that is 3 years in English and 3 years in Russian.
While this is true, this confusion is created majorly because of the inefficiency and fraudulence of several educational consultants who proclaim the fact that only the clinical subjects are in Russians and that the Russian language could be easily learned by the students over the course of their stay.
However, the fact with Russian Medical education is that more than 90% of the subjects in the course are clinical in nature. Thus, the chances of a majority of courses being in Russian are higher. At the same time, Russian as a language although might be easier to grab in conversation, is highly difficult for students to excel in writing and academic usage.
As one of the reputed education consultants who holds the students’ career at prime importance, we at Atmia Education ensure complete transparency with respect to such cases. At the same time,we would strongly advise the students to pursue their MBBS with only reputed institutions that provide 100% education in the English language to avoid any later issues.
Our team of expert counsellors ensure that we only send students to colleges that provide complete and transparent information and refrain students from pursuing their courses in colleges that are not following the 100% English medium teaching language protocol.
For a better understanding of Volgograd State Medical University fees:
Note: 1 USD - ₹ 70
The visa fees, flight tickets, application, etc will cost up to ₹ 1,00,000 (approx.)
Volgograd State Medical University fees is approximate and is subject to change.
Volgograd Medical University Hostel and Accommodation
- Students who want to do MBBS abroad, choose this University as it provides 3 fully furnished hostels
- The students are also provided with off- campus accommodation at reasonable rates
- The hostels are safe and secure
- The hostels are hygienic and clean
- There are separate hostels for girls and boys
- The hostels provide hot and cold water, room heater, blower and a kitchen
- The hostels are homely and are warm
The hostels are equipped with:
- Sports Complex
Students who want to do MBBS course in Russia, choose this university due to the safe and secure hostel facilities it provides.
The syllabus of MBBS Course at Volgograd State Medical University is:
|Anatomy and Histology|
|Psychology & Pedagogy|
|Micro- Biology and Path Physiology|
|Genetics and Principals of Clinical Medicine|
Year 4- 6
|Semester 7- Semester 12|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology|
|Neurology and Psychiatry|
|Primary Care Medicine|
Volgograd State Medical University Admissions will ensure the above mentioned syllabus in Volgograd State Medical University tuition fee.
Volgograd State Medical University: Faculties Offered
The students who want to study MBBS Course in Russia, choose this university due to the faculties offered over here:
- General Medicine
The students who want to pursue MBBS in Abroad, choose this university due to the above mentioned faculties.
Volgograd State Medical University: Documents Required
For Volgograd State Medical University Admissions, the following documents are required:
- Marksheets (Copies)
- Birth Certificate
- Invitation Letter
- NEET Scorecard (if opted)
- Medical Certificate
- Passport Size Pictures *12 (4x6cm)
The students who want to study MBBS at Volgograd Medical University will have to submit the above mentioned documents.
Volgograd State Medical University: Eligibility Criteria
For Volgograd State Medical University Admissions, students must follow Volgograd State Medical University Admission Requirements set by Volgograd State Medical University Admission Office:
- The age of the candidate should be between 17 and 25 on or before 31st December of the academic year
- The candidate must’ve cleared 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the subjects
- The candidate of open category should’ve received at least 50% and candidate of reserved category should’ve received at least 45%
The students who will choose Volgograd State Medical University for MBBS will need to follow the requirements set by Volgograd State Medical University Admission office
Volgograd State Medical University: Admission Procedure
The procedure for Volgograd State Medical University MBBS admission is:
Step. 01The students must fill an online application form which will be available on Volgograd Medical University Website
Step. 02All the necessary fields must be filled by the students
Step. 03Post registration, it will take 3-5 days for the review process
Step. 04If the student is selected then the student will receive an invitation letter from the university they have applied to
Step. 05Once the students receive an invitation letter, they should apply for a visa
Step. 06The students must inform the university about their date of arrival so that they can be picked by University representatives from the airport
The students who want Admission in Volgograd Medical University
must go through Volgograd Medical University requirements.
|Name of the University||Appeared||Total Pass||Pass%|
|Volgograd Medical University||382||107||28.01|
Volgograd State Medical University - Important FAQs
Volgograd Medical University Russia’s world rating is 2.3 stars.
The university is very safe and secure. There is tight security in campus and hostel area. There are separate hostels for girls and boys.
Volgograd Medical University tuition fee is curated in such a way that it is student friendly. Volgograd State Medical University tuition fee is 6000 USD per year.
- Fast Food joint Combo Meal (McDonald’s, Taco Bell, KFC etc): ₹ 221.95
- Meal at inexpensive restaurant: ₹ 295.93
- Water (.33l bottle): ₹ 49.32
- One way ticket (Local Transport): ₹ 25.65
- Monthly Pass: ₹ 961.79
- Gasoline (1l): ₹ 45.63
- High Street Clothing (Zara, H&M, Only etc): ₹ 1726.28
- Shoes and other footwear: ₹ 3575.87
Top 5 hang- out spots for Indian students around the university:
For an amazing ambience and food you should definitely visit Voronka Coffee house.
This café serves French cuisine and is known for delicious food it serves
Who doesn’t love a burger? The burgers over here are custom made and not very expensive.
This café serves Germen cuisine and the draft beers over here are to die for
This café serves Italian cuisine and the interiors are very beautiful over here.
If you choose to study MBBS in Russia then you will be able to taste all delicious delicacies of Russia