MBBS in Bogomolets National Medical University
Being counted in the top ranked Universities from across the globe, the Bogomolets National Medical University is the most preferred institute to study MBBS in Ukraine.
The Bogomolets National Medical University in Kyiv, Ukraine was named after the physiologist Alexander A Bogomolets. It has been imparting medical education since its inception in 1841.
The MBBS course at Bogomolets National Medical University helps the students to go beyond learning and prove themselves in the medical field, as the Bogomolets National Medical University is not merely a learning institute but is also a centre of excellence with the state of art research oriented facilities.
These premium offerings offered by the institute attract students from all over the world to come here at the Bogomolets National Medical University for MBBS studies.
Benefits of studying MBBS in Bogomolets National Medical University
Students who want to study MBBS abroad should definitely consider Bogomolets National Medical University owing to the following benefits that the university offers-
- The medical education at Bogomolets National Medical University focuses on practical learning experience rather than just theoretical learning.
- The Bogomolets National Medical University world ranking is high because of the various recognitions and accreditations it has with international authorities and universities like the MCI and the WHO for instance.
- The Bogomolets National Medical University world ranking is the reflection of the institute being a part of the reputed ‘Bologna Process’, which helps it establish ties with other premier european institutes for providing high quality education.
- Bogomolets National Medical University fees are affordable to the students and the fees do not have any hidden charges or donation fees.
- Bogomolets National Medical University Ukraine world ranking is given a further push because of the strategic student agreements it has, with reputed institutes from Sweden and Finland.
Kyiv City - A glimpse
This city is an amalgamation of anything and everything that a student wanting to pursue MBBS abroad would desire. It is the capital of Ukraine and a centre for the largest scientific, social, cultural, religious, economic and political events. It houses the biggest industries like Engineering, Metallurgy, Aircraft manufacturing , food industry ,pharmaceuticals and lights.
The city is connected with subway trains which run throughout the 847 sq.km area of the city and help the population of 29,28,00 to reach their destination across the city swiftly. This large population of the city has helped it to preserve its rich traditions, art, culture and architecture.
The students who want to come to this city to pursue their dream of studying MBBS abroad, should make a note of the temperature here. The temperature in the city varies from 3.5 °C in mid january to 20.5 °C in July.
Student life at Bogomolets National Medical University
The admission in Bogomolets National Medical University is the first step of the student life and this institute provides a student life that helps students have an enriching experience during their course here, which they will remember for a lifetime:
- There are a lot of activities that make everyday life in the city of Kyiv a very happening one!
- The nightlife here is something that one should experience at least once in his/her life.
- The historical importance of the city and the way the city stands now is something worth experiencing.
- A number of museums, galleries, theatres, libraries, cultural houses and art galleries add up to what a student would expect out of his/her student life while pursuing MBBS in abroad.
- The city has a good balance of pubs, bistros, cafes and restaurants to greenery, parks and orchards that the students can enjoy.
Mbbs in Ukraine 2022-23 : Cost of Living at Kyiv City
Expenses - Academics
The choice of Language for teaching accounts for the variation in fees and is as follows-
Faculty of General Medicine in English : 4300 USD per annum
Faculty of Dentistry in English : 4500 USD per annum
Preparatory Faculty : 2500 USD per annum
The other costs like the library fees and the equipment fees are a part of the total university fees paid by the student.
The student is obliged to undergo a health checkup every year and the fees for the same are to be paid by the student through his insurance or by self.
|Parameters||Student Living in Room||Student Living in Apartment|
|Transportation||$ 50||$ 70|
|Food||$ 150-200||$ 150-200|
|Rent||-||Varies by the owner|
|Miscellaneous||$ 100||$ 100-150|
The above mentioned expenses are approximate expenses per month.
Bogomolets National Medical University ranking
The Bogomolets National Medical University ranking is as follows:
Along with the outstanding Bogomolets National Medical University Ukraine world ranking, the University has also been awarded a remarkable 3Stars rating by he QS rating, thus making it one of the most desired universities to study MBBS in Ukraine.
The Unirank enrollment range of the University is 10000 to 14999 students which in itself is an indicator of the quality of the MBBS in Bogomolets National Medical University. Students from all across the globe who want to study MBBS abroad apply for the Bogomolets National Medical University since it offers a large portfolio of courses which are complementary to the MBBS course and help the students to dive into research if they want to. Diploma courses, masters degree courses, foundation and associate degree courses in a variety of fields are offered by the University.
What exactly is QS Rating?
It is a system that rates the universities on the basis of a number of factors like research work, the techniques used for teaching, social responsibility, employment aspects for the graduates and some other factors.
Bogomolets National Medical University admissions: Important Dates
|Application Start Date||September 2022|
|Admission Start Date||September 2022|
|Admission Letter||Within the next 2 weeks of successfully applying|
Bogomolets National Medical University - Must Know Facts 2022-23
Intake for MBBS Course at
|Last Date for Admission Forms||September 2022|
|NEET Exam||No, however, it is required in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.|
|Basic Eligibility||10+2 passed with an aggregate of 75% in PCB & 75% in English|
|Annual Tuition Fees (approximately)||₹ 3,37,000/- per year|
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|University Ranking||Country Survey Rank - 23 World Rating - 3 Stars|
|University Recognized by||NMC, WHO, WFME, ECFMG, FAIMER, MCC|
Bogomolets National Medical University Fee structure 2022-23
Students who want to study MBBS in Ukraine must take a look at the structure of the Bogomolets National Medical University fees given below. The breakup below shows the Bogomolets National Medical University tuition fee and the total Bogomolets National Medical University annual tuition fees
The fee structure for Bogomolets National Medical University for MBBS program is given in the table below:
|Fee Structure||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
|Tuition Fees||4,500 USD||4,500 USD||4,500 USD||4,500 USD||4,500 USD||4,500 USD|
|Hostel||1,000 USD||1,000 USD||1,000 USD||1,000 USD||1,000 USD||1,000 USD|
|Food||1,400 USD||1,400 USD||1,400 USD||1,400 USD||1,400 USD||1,400 USD|
|Total Fees||6,900 USD||6,900 USD||6,900 USD||6,900 USD||6,900 USD||6,900 USD|
Note: 1 USD = Rs.70 (approximately)
The Bogomolets National Medical University fees have to be paid in US$ only
The Bogomolets National Medical University tuition fee & hostel fees may increase every year
There are no hidden charges in the Bogomolets National Medical University fees.
Caution : OTC - One Time Charges many students are cheated by Agents as these fees are collected by them and told paid to college numerous students reported cheated by such things. There are no actual OTC charged by any college in Ukraine.
these are just Visa & Insurance Fees less than $700 USD.
Bogomolets National Medical University Hostel
- Students who pursue an MBBS course at Bogomolets National Medical University have the option to either choose a hostel or to rent an apartment.
- When the student gets an admission in Bogomolets National Medical University, he/she is allocated a room in one of the 8 hostels situated near the academic building, if the student chooses to live in the hostel.
- The rooms offer facilities like beds, tables, chairs, centralised heating and so on and so forth, making their dream of pursuing MBBS in abroad, a comfortable one.
- At a short distance from the hostels, the students have facilities like internet, libraries , cafe, canteen, laundry etc.
Syllabus of MBBS at BNMU
Bogomolets National Medical University world ranking has a contribution of the well curated curriculum that is recognised globally and covers all the subject that are necessary to study MBBS in Ukraine:
|Obs & Gyn.|
|Obs & Gyn|
MBBS in Bogomolets National Medical University - Documents required
- Scanned copy of passport
- NEET Score Card ( If Opted)
- Scanned copy of Birth Certificate
- Scanned copies of 10th and 12th scorecards
- Original School Leaving Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Police Verification Certificate citing the non-criminal background
Bogomolets National Medical University admission requirements : Eligibility criteria
The Bogomolets National Medical University admission office states the following eligibility criteria for the students who want to study MBBS at Bogomolets National Medical University:
- Bogomolets National Medical University admissions proceed only when the student provides proof of having secured a minimum score of 75% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The Bogomolets National Medical University admissions requirements state that the students must mail a copy of the scanned documents to the institute.
- The Bogomolets National Medical University admission office has stated that the students applying for medical education at Bogomolets National Medical University must have scored a minimum of 75% in english and an equivalent in TOEFL/IELTS.
- The Bogomolets National Medical University admissions are open to only those candidates aged 17 or more as of 31st december.
Bogomolets National Medical University admissions : The admission process
In order to secure an admission for MBBS in Bogomolets National Medical University, the candidate must follow the below process :
Step. 01Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
Step. 02Apply for the admission letter.
Step. 03Add all the documents and review them.
Step. 04The intimation for counselling process will be sent in some time.
Step. 05Once the invitation letter is received by the candidate, he/she must apply for the student and travel Visa as per the prescribed procedure.
Step. 06Payment of the remaining amount of fees.
Step. 06The student must complete the admission process by signing in the 6 year bond of education as per the University’s norms.
FMGE Performance 2019
The FMGE performance for the year 2019 of BNMU is provided below for the students looking to pursue MBBS in Ukraine 2022-23 -
|Name of University||Appeared||Total Pass||Pass %|
|Bogomolets National Medical University||39||13||33.33%|
Bogomolets National Medical University faculties offered-
Bogomolets National Medical University world ranking is a reflection of the quality of the education offered in the fields of -
- General Medicine
- Preventive care
Bogomolets National Medical University : Class structure
- The teaching pattern at this university is such that it makes the overall learning experience a fun one and not like the cluttered classes that we would normally imagine when we think of education.
- Small groups are formed by dividing the number of students into 10-12 students per group so as to have maximum personalised teaching.
International students who want to pursue an MBBS course in Ukraine will have to get a student visa of type D in Ukraine. The documents required are as follows-
- Invitation Letter confirmed by the Embassy of Ukraine
- A valid Passport
- Birth Certificate legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ukrainian Embassy of the respective country
- Application form
- Passport size photographs
- Original Document of higher and secondary education legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ukrainian Embassy of the respective country
- Medical Certificate citing the absence of viral hepatitis or HIV Infection
- Official Health Certificate legalized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ukrainian Embassy of the respective country
The Embassy of Ukraine of the respective country will confirm the authenticity of the scoresheets and documents mentioned above and only after that only will these be considered for Visa.
Various activities are undertaken by the University in unison with international universities and authorities which allow the students to be a part of research work, seminars, student exchanges, international projects and conferences with the prominent institutes like Agency of International Development, German Agency DAAD, Interuniversity Center of Science in Europe, European Regional Office of WHO, European Association of Public Health and Federation of Healthcare facilities in France.
Distance learning server
This helps the students to access the teaching material from anywhere. Thus enhancing the accessibility of education.
This helps to keep a track of the learning, grades, attendance and many other records that the student might need in handy.
Bogomolets National Medical University reviews - Some FAQs for you
Here are a few questions from Quora and Careers360 that popped up frequently-
Yes, there are a number of scholarships offered to study mbbs at Bogomolets National Medical University for Indian Students.
Yes , you are allowed to work during the course.
No, NEET is not mandatory. However, if a student wishes to pursue a career in India, then NEET
The tuition fee is 27000$ for the whole course.
(1₴ = 2.59 INR)
- Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant 150.00 ₴
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course 700.00 ₴
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal) 109.00 ₴
- Milk (regular), (1 liter) 26.73 ₴
- Loaf of Fresh White Bread (500g) 16.72 ₴
- Rice (white), (1kg) 30.82 ₴
- Eggs (regular) (12) 29.71 ₴
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport) 8.00 ₴
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price) 350.00 ₴
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff) 45.00 ₴
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff) 7.00 ₴
- Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre 16,255.21 ₴
- Apartment (1 bedroom) Outside of Centre 9,532.13 ₴
- Apartment (3 bedrooms) in City Centre 29,857.47 ₴
- Apartment (3 bedrooms) Outside of Centre 16,143.56 ₴
Top 5 places and hangout spots for Indian Students in Kyiv who are seeking to pursue mbbs in Ukraine 2022-
Serves authentic Indian food to take care of your cravings from back home.
One of the best places to dine in for Indians in Ukraine. The food quality is excellent.
Good food and ambience is what makes this place a favorite of many people living in Kyiv.
Best place for people who love to have a great breakfast/brunch.
A place that has it all - good food, reasonable pricing, good ambience and a very welcoming staff!