Lviv National Medical University: Benefits
The benefits of studying MBBS in Lviv National Medical University:
- The university has a rich experience in terms of years and this translates into high quality education
- There is no language barrier. The students can learn in Ukrainian or the students who are pursuing MBBS Abroad, can learn in English
- The high quality education is provided by 150 highly skilled professors, they facilitate research and training programs
- Lviv National Medical University tuition fee and other fees are very affordable and student friendly
- The students get international exposure because the university scientists collaborate with foreign scientists
- University is a part of 12 different scientific programs of the Ukrainian Ministry of health and international organizations
Due to the above-mentioned benefits Lviv National Medical University admissions are most sought after by the students who want to study MBBS abroad.
Lviv National Medical University Fee Structure:
The Lviv National Medical University Annual tuition fees are curated keeping the students in mind and hence are student friendly.
|Fee Structure||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
|Tuition Fees||4,900 USD||4,900 USD||4,900 USD||4,900 USD||4,900 USD||4,900 USD|
|Hostel||1,000 USD||1,000 USD||1,000 USD||1,000 USD||1,000 USD||1,000 USD|
|Food||1,000 USD||1,000 USD||1,000 USD||1,000 USD||1,000 USD||1,000 USD|
|Total Fees||6,900 USD||6,900 USD||6,900 USD||6,900 USD||6,900 USD||6,900 USD|
Note: 1 USD = Rs.70 (approximately)
Fees to be paid in USD
All this is applicable for those who choose Lviv National Medical University MBBS.
It is very evident that Lviv National Medical University fees is very affordable.
Caution : OTC - One Time Charges many students are cheated by Agents as these fees are collected by them and told paid to college numerous students reported cheated by such things. There are no actual OTC charged by any college in Ukraine.
these are just Visa & Insurance Fees less than $700 USD.
If you are going to pursue MBBS in Lviv National Medical University then you will have to follow the below mentioned syllabus:
|History of Medicine|
|Cytology, and Embryology|
|Latin Language and Medical Terminology|
|Information science, and Medical Equipment|
|Bases of psychology and pedagogic|
|Radial diagnostics and radial therapy|
|Propaedeutic of inner diseases with the care of patients|
|Social medicine and organization of health protection services|
|Pharmacology and medical dispensing of medicine|
|Propaedeutic of childhood diseases with the care of children|
|General surgery with anesthesiology and cafe of patients|
|Obstetrics and gynaecology|
|Economics of health protection Urology|
|Remedial gymnastics and sport medicine|
|Psychiatry, narcology and medical psychology|
|Faculty paediatrics with medical genetics|
|Facultative therapy with physiotherapy|
|Hospital therapy and military field therapy|
|Traumatology and orthopaedic|
|Infectious and tropical diseases|
|Children infectious diseases|
|Urgent states medicine of catastrophes|
|Basics of law|
|Epidemiology and military epidemiology|
|Military field surgery|
|Economics of health protection|
|Obstetrics and gynaecology|
|Reanimatology (intensive care)|
|Clinical immunology and allergology|
|Social medicine and organization of health protection|
|Children infection diseases|
FMGE Performance 2021
|Name of University||Appeared||Total Pass||Pass %|
|Lviv National Medical University||19||6||31.58%|
Hence, if you are planning MBBS in Ukraine 2021 then this University is a good option.
- If you are a foreign student and are planning to choose Lviv National Medical University for MBBS then you must apply to International Affair office to receive an invitation to study
- The original documents are to be sent on the following email id: [email protected]
- Once the documents are screened, they are sent to Ukrainian State Centre of International Education
- The students will receive invitation letter and registration number post the verification of the documents
The visa formalities are for the students who are looking to pursue MBBS in Abroad.
The faculties offered at Lviv National Medical University:
Faculty of Medicine:
- There are 35 departments and the number of students are 2554
- 823 are foreigners out of the 2554 students studying the medical course
- There are around 500 skilled professors, assistant professors, and senior teachers
- It is a five year program
- There are 11 departments: Biophysics, Pharmaceutical, organic and bioorganic chemistry, Ukrainian studies, organizations and economics of Pharmacy, toxicological and analytical chemistry
- 4th level of accreditation
- Selected Students: 200
- Degree Awarded: Pharmacists
- It is a five- year program established in 1958
- It has 10 dpeartments consisting of 13 professors, 10 doctors of medical sciences, 53 associate professors, 45 assistant professors, 84 candidates of science
- Till date 6000 students have passed out as dentists
- 1000 students are studying here today, out of 157 are foreigners
Postgraduate Education Faculty:
- Established in 1955, the faculty consists of 3 sub departments: internships, professional development, retraining of specialists and sell- accounting departments.
- The aim is to retrain the specialist by providing quality guidance by professional doctors
|Internal Diseases||General Hygiene|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||Clinical Laboratory Diagnostics|
|Internal Diseases||Emergency Medicine|
|General Practice – Family Medicine||Orthopaedics and Traumatology|
These above mentioned faculties will be offered to those students who choose to study MBBS at Lviv National Medical University.
Lviv National Medical University: Recognition and Rankings
Lviv National Medical University world ranking and Lviv National Medical University ranking for country are:
If you are going to pursue MBBS course at Lviv National Medical University then you should be happy to know that the University is recognised by:
- Medical Council of India
- World Health Organisation
University placement/ partners
Lviv National Medical University: Eligibility Criteria
If you are planning to take an admission in Lviv National Medical University then you take a look at the eligibility criteria laid out by Lviv National Medical University office:
- The age of the candidate should be at least 17 years at the time of admission
- The students should have received at least 50% marks in PCB in (10+2) from a recognised board
- Exams like NEET, NMAT and ILETS are not mandatory
- The required documents are to be scanned and sent to the institute
You have to fulfil the Lviv National Medical University Admission Requirements if you want an admission in MBBS Course at Lviv National Medical University.
Lviv National Medical University: Admission Procedure
For an admission in Medical education at Medical University the students need to go through the procedure laid out by Lviv National Medical University office:
Step. 01An application has to be given to the rector of the University by the students for admission in the University
Step. 02Application form to be filled by the student with the following details: Full name, Permanent Address, Birth date, Citizenship and phone number
Step. 03Once the candidate receives a letter of invitation from the university, he/she has to apply for a visa in the Ukrainian embassy of their respective country
Step. 04The original copies of the necessary documents are to be translated into Ukrainian and are to be legalised by Ukrainian embassy of your country and by Notary
Step. 05Fees to be submitted at the time of admission
- The academic year starts from 1st September and the
preparatory courses start from 1st October.
- Just like the documents, the certificates should also be
translated into Ukrainian and are to be legalised by
Ukrainian Embassy of your country and by Notary
Lviv National Medical University: Documents required
- Invitation letter sent by the Ministry of Education and science of Ukraine
- Language course completion certificate (Copy)
- Photographs x 10 ( 3x 4 cm)
- Foreign students with state level grants with respect to international agreement can be enrolled on the basis of documents approved by Ministry of Ukraine
- School leaving certificate
- Birth certificate copy
- Marksheets of 10th and 12th (Copies)
- Application sent to the rector
- Copy of passport
- Application form
- Medical Certificate
- Police Verification certificate
For those who want to study MBBS at Lviv National Medical University should produce the above mentioned documents.
Hostel And Accommodation:
Lviv National Medical University hostel information:
- The rooms at the hostel are clean, hygienic and student friendly
- The security is tight around the hostel area and so the rooms and the students are safe
- The rooms are allocated on sharing basis. (2/3 students in one room)
- The rooms of boys and girls are on different floors
- There is free internet which allows the students to study better and to get fresh
- The mess at the hostel provides fresh and clean food 3 times a day
- There is a common kitchen where the students can cook food
- There is a reading room and there is a gymnasium
- There are facilities like these available: AC, TV, Fridge, Wifi and washing machine
- The rooms are fully furnished. Bedsheet, pillows, bed, blankets, table, cupboard, fan and study lamp are provided.
You will find more details on Lviv National Medical University Official Website
The hostels are good for those who come to study MBBS at Lviv National Medical University for Indian Students.
European Credit Transfer System (ECTS)
- The European Union set this up to give a green flag to the procedures and methods of academic recognition of studies abroad
- The system is flexible for both the students: local and foreign
- The system is established on levels such as: National, regional, institutional and European
- It is based on relationship between the system and institute
- It aims to bring the local and national universities to international level
- Also helps the university to brush up the things they taught
- Mutual Understanding
- Usage of ECTS credits
Lviv National Medical University: Student life
Lviv National Medical University admissions are sought after due to the student life that the University provides:
- Lviv National Medical University reviews suggest that the culture set up at the university is very diverse, rich and unique
- As of now, 2748 students are studying at the University, out of which 484 are of foreign origins
- The University provides a huge library rich in materials: 5,30,000 volumes of manuals, textbooks and relevant literature related to the field of medicine
If you are going to pursue MBBS course in Ukraine then you should have a look at the basic cost of loving:
Cost of Living and Accommodation:
If you are planning to study MBBS in Ukraine then you should have look at the expenses bandwidth:
|Particulars||Amount (INR)||Amount (USD)|
For a better understanding
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The Lviv National Medical University fees is very affordable and student friendly. The annual Lviv National Medical University fees is 29400 USD.
Lviv National Medical University world rating is 4 star.
If you are planning to do MBBS in abroad then Lviv National Medical University admissions is the answer. Lviv National Medical University fees is affordable. Lviv National Medical University Ukraine world ranking puts it in the top 5000 institutes of the world. It is better than University of Visayas Gullas College of medicine.
Study MBBS at Lviv National Medical University for Indian Students:
($1: Rs. 70)
- Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant: Rs. 312.93
- Meal at Mcdonalds: Rs. 265.99
- Water: Rs. 29.99
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport): Rs. 18.25
- Gasoline: Rs. 70.64
- 1 pair of jeans: Rs. 4901.62
- 1 summer dress (branded): Rs. 2898.60
Top 5 hang-out spot for Indian students around the University:
This is a must visit restaurant if you are missing Indian food and home. Plus if you are a chai lover, they serve amazing chai.
As the name suggests, the restaurant serves some delicious Indian food. So, this restaurant is a must visit for Indian students
This restaurant serves American and Eastern European cuisines and if you want a break from regular food then this is must visit.
If you are someone who likes ambience then this the place you should visit. Here the food is amazing plus the interiors of this place are amazing.
If you are a breakfast person then this is the restaurant for you. This place is known to serve the best breakfast dishes.