Living in Kyiv
Steeped in History, Kyiv has opened many ancient wonders to the world to the extent that it forms an important chapter in Eastern Europe and is renowned to be an educational, industrial, cultural, and a scientific hub. Call it Kyiv or Kiev but it is the proud capital of Ukraine and lies beautifully on the banks of the Dnieper river. Being the seventh most populous city in Europe, Kyiv boasts of four legends who were its founding fathers. The city has extremes of climate with long, chilly winters and warmer summers that last from May to September. The temperatures range from -5°C to 19°C with a significantly consistent rain. There is never a dry spell. Thus, pursuing MBBS in abroad is never a problem with such interesting cities to live in.
Why study at Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev?
- MBBS in Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev extends summer internships and training modules to students which gives them access to international opportunities and a vast clinical experience.
- Studying MBBS at Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev will ensure that you, as a doctor and a medical student, remain fit and healthy as the institute guarantees real-time, world-class healthcare to all its participants.
- MBBS course at Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev is significant and up-to-date due to the expert professors behind it who also encourage students to opt for student exchange to gain a worldwide perspective on latest healthcare methodologies and research trends.
- Studying MBBS at Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev for Indian students would be an added advantage due to the fact that the university has strong international relations due to its extensive international training programs that it holds the world over, especially in countries like Germany and Poland.
Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev Admission
- All the admissions in Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev are conducted under the legal jurisdiction of the Judiciary of Ukraine taking into account the legal position of international people too.
- Medical education at Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev for international students who possess a state grant as per the international agreement makes it obligatory for them to comply to the international requirements of Ukraine and the national programs.
- Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev admission requirements necessitate you to furnish all your original and copies of documents from the 1st of July to the 15th of October each year.
Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev Fee structure 2021-22
Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev fees total to an amount of $21,000 for the entire 6-year duration including Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev annual tuition fees, the cost of food, transport, stay, and other utilities. The detailed split is as shown below:
|Fee Structure||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
|Tuition Fees||3,500 USD||3,500 USD||3,500 USD||3,500 USD||3,500 USD||3,500 USD|
|Hostel||1,000 USD||1,000 USD||1,000 USD||1,000 USD||1,000 USD||1,000 USD|
|Food||1,200 USD||1,200 USD||1,200 USD||1,200 USD||1,200 USD||1,200 USD|
|Total Fees||5,700 USD||5,700 USD||5,700 USD||5,700 USD||5,700 USD||5,700 USD|
Thus, looking at the holistic investment and the lifetime of quality education and returns that you get, Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev fees are a considerably economic affair.
Note: 1$ = ₹ 73.37 (It may vary)
Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev fees have to be paid in US dollars ($) only.
The living expenses mentioned here may vary according to the student’s lifestyle and other conditions.
The tuition and hostel fees are subjected to increase every year.
There are no hidden charges in the table above.
Caution : OTC - One Time Charges many students are cheated by Agents as these fees are collected by them and told paid to college numerous students reported cheated by such things. There are no actual OTC charged by any college in Ukraine.
these are just Visa & Insurance Fees less than $700 USD.
Studying MBBS Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev: The Syllabus
Studying MBBS at Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev for Indian Students is an opportunity they shouldn’t miss due to the variety of subjects and courses they teach such as:
First Year & Second Year
|1st & 2th Semester|
|History of Medicine|
|Latin Language and Medical Terminology|
|Histology, Cytology, and Embryology|
|Bio-inorganic, Information Science and Medical Equipment|
|Medical Biology, Genetics, and Parasitology|
|3rd & 4th Semester|
Third Year & Fourth Year
|5th & 6th Semester|
|Bases of Psychology and Pedagogic|
|Social Medicine and Organisation of Health Protection Services|
|Propaedeutic of children’s diseases with the care of children.|
|Radial Diagnostics and Radial Therapy|
|General Surgery with anaesthesiology and café of patients|
|Propaedeutic of inner diseases with the care of patients|
|7th & 8 thSemester|
|Remedial Gymnastics and Sports Medicine|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology|
|Psychiatry, Narcology, and Medical Psychology|
|Economics of Health Protection|
|Facultative Therapy with Physiotherapy|
|Paediatrics with Medical Genetics|
Fifth Year and Sixth Year
|9th & 10th Semester|
|Traumatology and Orthopaedics|
|Hospital Therapy and Military Field Therapy|
|Infectious and tropical diseases|
|Epidemiology and military epidemiology|
|Children infectious diseases|
|Urgent states medicine of catastrophes|
|Basics of Law|
|11th & 12th Semester|
|Social medicine and organization of health protection|
|Economics of health protection|
|Children infection diseases|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology|
|Rheumatology (intensive care)|
Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev: The Medium of Teaching
All the courses and MBBS in Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev are taught in three languages – English, Russian, and Ukrainian. You can opt for whichever language of instruction you prefer.
Aspirants consider Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev admissions due to its excellent FMGE performance over the years:
|Name of University||Appeared||Total Pass||Pass %|
|Kyiv Medical University||7||3||42.86%|
Kyiv Medical University: Rector's Message
Dear Medical Aspirants,
For 28 years now, Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev for MBBS has been the frontrunner in Ukraine. Today, a country’s development is scaled against the nation’s healthcare plans and agenda. Medicine as we know, has been revolutionised time and again to evolve as per the current need.
Kyiv Medical University has been striving to provide a well-rounded education to all medical aspirants with an excellent mix of detailed theoretical concepts, thorough and well-researched academic courses, up-to-date laboratories and other facilities for a hands-on practical exposure from well-established doctors for all students. On this note, I express my heartfelt regards and best wishes for everyone wanting to join Kyiv Medical University.
Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev, Ukraine, and its world ranking has been consistently improving and this stands as a testament to the fact that we give rise to scores of successful medical practitioners each year by providing them everything that they need. I would like to express my personal and heartfelt regards for success and happiness in your medical career.
Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev ranking 2021
Standing proudly amongst top 200 colleges in Ukraine and top 15000 colleges in the world, Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev ranking is as follows:
Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev Recognition and Accreditations
Not only is the Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev world ranking amongst the top 15000, but the accreditations and recognitions that the university has received makes it a college to look out for:
- World Directory of Medical Schools approved
- General Medical Council approved
- World Health Organisation (WHO) approved
- Ministry of Science and Education, Ukraine – 4th Level of Accreditation
- European University Association approved
- German Medical Association approved
- British Medical Association approved
- Medical Council of India (MCI) approved
Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev admission reuirements and the Eligibility criteria
Pursuing MBBS abroad might look like a hassle due to the many conditions you have to fulfil, but the terms laid out by Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev admission office are fairly simple. Have a look:
- You must have completed your 10+2 with a minimum aggregate score of 50% in courses like Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- You must have completed at least 18 years of age or at most of 25 years of age.
- To apply, you have to ensure that your nationality is Indian.
Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev admission: The process
To ensure that you are able to study MBBS in Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev, you need to go through these steps with utmost caution:
Step. 01Go to the official website of Kyiv Medical University and fill out the online application form. Collect and submit the scanned copies of the documents given below to the KMU International Faculty:
After completing these steps, the university evaluates your profile to decide whether to give you admission. Once you receive the confirmation, you need to pay a nominal fee and apply for the invitation letter.
- Your passport’s first page
- Your school passing certificate with marksheets of all subjects.
- The signed consent form to allow processing and collection of personal data.
- Your rector name application.
- Your NEET examination certificate and scoresheet (If opted)
Step. 02Once you receive the University Invitation letter, immediately apply for a ‘Type D’ student visa. After receiving the same in the embassy of Ukraine in India, you need to fly to Kyiv.
Step. 03After you arrive at the university, you need to legalise a set of documents in the Ukrainian language through the Ukrainian Embassy and complete your registration procedure at the University’s International Faculty. Next, you complete the processes there and give two academic tests – Ukrainian and English Language, and Chemistry.
After these thorough steps, Kyiv Medical
University confers the Order of Admission unto you,
upon which you formally become a student at the university.
Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev Admission Office Stated - Documents required
Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev for MBBS mandates the following documents to be prepared and submitted by you:
- Embassy of Ukraine approved Invitation Letter.
- Your Passport
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ukraine, approved original birth certificate.
- Your Medical Statement.
- Your Bank Statement.
- Your Medical Certificate
- Kyiv Medical University’s application form – completely filled along with passport photographs.
- Your 10+2 Marksheets.
Kyiv Medical University: Courses Offered
Not only the MBBS course at Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev, the university has other mainstay courses too:
A 6-year programme that rewards you with a degree of Doctor of Medicine (M.D., Physician) and an exclusive pre-clinical training to enable you to become a successful medical practitioner with courses both in the English and the Russian languages.
A 5-year dentistry program at Kyiv Medical University rewards you with a bachelors in dental science and a license to successfully practice in all of Ukraine.
If you are unsure of your basics, fret not! Kyiv Medical University offers an exclusive basics program that covers the fundamentals of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Russian.
MBBS in Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev : course duration
Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev admissions guarantee you a detailed 6-year MBBS course that exposes you to a mix of both theoretical academics and practical and clinical experience with a compulsory 1-year internship programme in the final year of the course.
Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev hostel and accomodation facilities
Planning to do an MBBS in Ukraine in 2021-22 might have you questioning about the facilities and utilities in the university hostels. Not only is Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev fees affordable, but the amenities the campus has for students is also above par.
- Boys and Girls have the option of staying in separate hostels too.
- Of about 7 minutes from the academic block, the hostels are deliberately located in the vicinity of the main educational campus.
- Now you don’t have to worry much while choosing to do an MBBS in Ukraine because there are colleges like Kyiv Medical University that provide everything from grocery stores, supermarkets, metros, to even bus stops for the ultimate comfort of the students.
- Kyiv Medical University has arranged for facilities like Laundry, Cafeteria, Assembly Halls, Sports Complex, and Reading Rooms.
Kyiv Medical University: The Student Life
The student life at the campus might be another reason for you to decide to go for MBBS in Ukraine. Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev Ukraine world ranking has been consistent majorly because of the thriving student life.
- MBBS Courses in Ukraine are designed to fulfil the learning needs of all types of students. Kyiv Medical University has been providing avenues for all-round development and thus, an excellent environment for all international students.
- Studying MBBS abroad is exciting because you get to meet people from different backgrounds. And when Kyiv Medical University offers places to bond with them viz. a gymnasium, a sports complex, a cultural centre, etc. at the campus, you have it all!
- Doing MBBS abroad can also be stressful due to the fear of living with distinct people. But with a well-functioning student council at Kyiv Medical University which looks after all the activities of students from foreign countries, you shouldn’t be stressing about that.
- Not only is the MBBS course in Ukraine well structured, but the colleges and universities in the country conducts extra-curricular contests nationwide to build better citizens out of students. In one such event, Kyiv Medical University came 1st in a football tournament on the 3rd of November, 2017, conducted by higher educational authorities at the Darnytskyi territory of Ukraine.
- Another contributor towards the consistent Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev world ranking is its relentless student body that organises activities that stimulate leadership instincts and inculcates self-reliance in all students of the university.
Mbbs in Ukraine in 2021-22 and the Cost of Living
Apart from Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev tuition fees, the other cost components are fairly manageable and this makes your dream of studying MBBS in Ukraine possible.
|Particulars||Approx. Range in USD||Approx. Range in Rs.|
|Rent||USD 160-180||Rs. 11741 to Rs. 13209|
|Food||USD 50-100||Rs. 3669 to Rs. 7338|
|Transportation||USD 100 - 350||Rs. 7338 – Rs. 25684|
Note: 1$ = 73.38 Rs.
Kyiv Medical University of
AFM Kiev Reviews
I wanted to study MBBS in abroad since my childhood, but I was afraid whether I would be able to afford the high fees. But with the Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev tuition fees and the quality of student life and skill enhancement Kyiv Medical University provides, all my worries flew in thin air. I am a happy student now!
Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev for its MBBS is an excellent choice due to the largesse of opportunities it provides in terms of learning – you learn the fundamentals first, then you go into the depth of academic knowledge and then immediately apply it in clinical scenario – everything under the guidance of expert industrial professionals. And after all this, Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev tuition fees are affordable, too.
For me the only factor that mattered was quality output for the resources that I would be investing to study abroad. Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev world ranking lies in the top 15000 and that means when I study here, I will have access to the world’s best knowledge and information on healthcare. That excited me to take admission here.
Going abroad for studies is a huge affair with respect to the change it brings in everyone’s lives. I wanted to ensure that I am making the right decision and getting appropriate results and quality education with the effort, time, and money I am investing. Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Kiev world ranking and its pedagogy were enough to lure me in the campus and become a student.
Kyiv Medical University: FAQs
Apart from the details provided above, there are some questions that usually remain unanswered while deciding to study at Kyiv Medical University. We searched for such questions everywhere and answered them for you.
Yes, it is possible to complete master’s after studying MBBS at Kyiv Medical University.
Ukraine has Hryvnia as its official currency.
Yes, KMU has an approval from the Medical Council of India.
The cost of living in Kyiv is not very high. For a single person, it could last you in good stead for 12, 102 Hryvnia or 31, 308 Rs.
General Medicine, Dentistry, and Preparatory courses are the basic faculties offered by KMU.
There are two admission cycles – one in September and one in February.
Yes, it is allowed to work part-time while studying at KMU. However, the course is rigorous and taxing and it demands time and efforts on the part of students. Therefore, we recommend you to not work part-time while studying at KMU.
Student Average Expenditure at Kyiv
Cost of Food
- Meal at an inexpensive restaurant: 150 Hryvnia
- Meal for two people at a mid-range priced restaurant for a three-course: 700 Hryvnia
- Combo meal at McDonalds: 109 Hryvnia
- Water for a 0.33 litres bottle: 10.92 Hryvnia
- Regular Coffee: 34.50 Hryvnia
Cost of Travel:
- Local Transport Ticket for one-way: 8 Hryvnia
- Monthly Pass for the Local Transport: 350 Hryvnia
- Taxi Fare for 1 Kms: 7 Hryvnia
- Combined spending on electricity, water, garbage, cooling, and heating for an 85m2 space: 2848.09 Hryvnia
- Local Prepaid Mobile Fare for 1 Minute: 1.13 Hryvnia
- Unlimited Internet at 60 mbps or more: 164.33 Hryvnia
- A pair of Jeans: 1939.81 Hryvnia
- A pair of mid-range running shoes: 2532.50 Hryvnia
- A one-bedroom apartment at the heart of the city: 16191.29 Hryvnia
- A one-bedroom apartment at the outskirts of the city: 9506.51 Hryvnia
Top 5 hangout spots in Ivano Kyiv
Beautiful, welcoming interiors with a silent, pleasing ambience for you to have engaging conversations along with home-like Indian food, Michelin standard sushi and European delicacies.
Crowds throng here to vibe with the quaint and plush interiors that take you to a different time-zone and serve you excellent brews and delectable Asian and European food with it. Heaven!
Sunshine, greens, wooden comfort and gorgeous pizzas with a wide range of toppings from vegan to meaty indulgences.
Indonesian kitchen that serves unforgettable Mexican dishes, too! This is a double jackpot for a foodie who likes wholesome food with a zen like atmosphere.
Channel your inner American and bite into the choicest steaks and grubs from the land of boldness. And all of it in a steal deal!