Why study MBBS in Lugansk State Medical University?
There are multiple advantages of pursuing MBBS course in Ukraine at Lugansk State Medical University. Few of them are listed below:
- MBBS in Lugansk State Medical University is well-established and offers a skilfully managed syllabus.
- Lugansk University provides cost benefit for students who wish to study MBBS abroad. Lugansk State Medical University tuition fees is affordable and cost of living in Ukraine is manageable as well.
- MBBS in Lugansk State Medical University prepares students for a successful career in medicine as the pedagogy focuses on both theoretical and practical frames of knowledge.
- There are 5 industry research labs where students train for careers in medical institutions as well as industry. Many seminars and academic conferences are held every year to engage the students’ intellectual faculties.
- Faculty at the university is learned and comprises of practicing professionals. The university also arranges guest lectures by experts in various fields for students to learn from the best.
- Lugansk State Medical University medical institute is accredited and recognized by WHO, MCI and other esteemed medical organizations.
- Lugansk State Medical University hostel provides accommodation and Indian meal services for Indian students and international students.
- Lugansk State Medical University world rating is poor and ranking in Ukraine is 166.
Lugansk State Medical University Fee Structure for MBBS
MBBS abroad can be a costly affair for students. However, to study MBBS in Ukraine at Lugansk University actually costs less than MBBS in India from a private university and many other European universities.
Given below is an annual estimate of Lugansk State Medical University fee for MBBS:
|Particulars||Amount in USD ($)||Amount in INR|
|Course Fee in USD
|4000 USD||280000 INR|
|Hostel Annual Fees||800 USD||56000 INR|
|One-time Charges||4430 USD||100100 INR|
|Total fee for 1st Year||9230 USD||646100 INR|
|2nd - 6th year fees||4800 USD (each year)||336000 INR|
|Total Fee||33230 USD||2326100 INR|
Note: 1$ = Rs.70
Lugansk State Medical University fees mentioned above is approximate and subject to change with fluctuation in exchange rate of the currency.
Food expenses every year may be extra, up to Rs. 70000.
Caution : OTC - One Time Charges many students are cheated by Agents as these fees are collected by them and told paid to college numerous students reported cheated by such things. There are no actual OTC charged by any college in Ukraine.
these are just Visa & Insurance Fees less than $700 USD.
Lugansk State Medical University MBBS Syllabus
The university offers a well-rounded syllabus for aspiring medical professionals. Medical education at Lugansk State Medical University aims to balance both theoretical and practical frames of education to equip students for future in the best way.
Here is the detailed syllabus of Lugansk State Medical University for MBBS:
|1||I - II||Latin, Ukrainian, Histology, Psychology, , Biophysics, Medical Chemistry, Human Anatomy, Biochemistry, Culturology, Physical Education, Sociology, Medical Biology, Economics, Electives|
|2||III - IV||Human Anatomy, Philosophy, Physiology, Operative Surgery, Ukrainian, Informatics, Paediatrics, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Histology, Physical Education, General Surgery, Microbiology, Electives|
|3||V - VI||Microbiology, General Surgery, Pathology, Pharmacology, Medical Hygiene, Internal Disease, Paediatrics, Radiology, Psychology, Operative Surgery, Elective Course|
|4||VII - VIII||General Surgery, Biostatics, Urology, Psychiatry, Endocrinology, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Dermatology, ENT, Paediatrics, Neurology, Sports Medicine, Tuberculosis, Ophthalmology, Community Medicine, Forensics, Electives|
|5||IX - X||Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Traumatology, Paediatric Surgery, Oncology, Forensic Medicine, General Surgery, Neurosurgery, Immunology, Genetics, Anaesthesiology, Infectious Disease, Epidemiology, Autopsy, Dentistry, Pharmacology, Nuclear Medicine|
|6||XI - XII||Hygiene, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Tuberculosis, Infectious Diseases, Community Medicine, Paediatric Surgery, Elective|
Lugansk State Medical University: FMGE Performance 2019
FMGE Performance of Lugansk State Medical University for 2019 is as follows:
|Name of University||Appeared||Total Pass||Pass %|
|Lugansk State Medical University||346||28||8.09 %|
Faculties Offered: MBBS course at Lugansk State Medical University
To decide on whether Lugansk State Medical University is a good choice for you, check out the list of faculties available after Lugansk State Medical University admission:
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Paediatrics
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Postgraduate Studies
- Faculty Pharmaceuticals
Lugansk State Medical University world ranking and Recognition
- Lugansk State Medical University ranking in Ukraine is 166.
- Lugansk State Medical University world rating is 1 star.
- Lugansk State Medical University for MBBS is recognized by WHO, MCI and Ministry of Education and Science, Ukraine, FAIMER, Medical Council of the European Union.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Lugansk State Medical University
Aspiring students need to meet the following eligibility criteria to study MBBS in Ukraine at Lugansk University:
- A minimum of 50% aggregate in 10+2 with biology, Physics, Chemistry as subjects is required for General category students to pursue MBBS in abroad.
- Passing English subject examination in 10+2 is compulsory for MBBS in Ukraine 2021.
- Applicants must have attained the age of 17 and below 25 years on 31st December of the year of admission in MBBS course at Lugansk State Medical University.
- Qualifying NEET exam is not a Lugansk State Medical University admission requirement.
Lugansk State Medical University admissions have an easy and smooth process.
Lugansk State Medical University admission office is cooperative and will help you throughout the application process.
Here is a step-by-step guide for Lugansk State Medical University admissions:
Step. 01Fill in the application form available on Lugansk State Medical University official website and attach scanned copies of required documents.
Step. 02Lugansk State Medical University admission office will issue an Invitation letter to the selected candidates once the documents are verified.
Step. 03Add all the documents and review them.
Step. 04Once the candidate accepts the Invitation letter, they need to make fee payment for the first year of MBBS course.
Step. 05Next step in Lugansk Medical University admissions is applying for student visa and passport.
Step. 06Once your date of departure from home is decided and the flight is booked, the student needs to inform the university about their date and time of arrival in Ukraine. A representative of the university will pick you up from the airport.
And your dream to pursue MBBS abroad will begin!
Lugansk State Medical University admission requirement is preparing the following documents:
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Invitation letter from the university
- Passport size photographs
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC students)
- NEET Scorecard ( if opted)
- Bank Receipt of first year tuition fee (Paid)
- Medical Certificate
- Student Visa
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Identity Proof (Adhaar/Pan Card etc)
Students’ Life: MBBS in Lugansk State Medical University
Finding a comfortable and safe space is very important for international students. Students who study MBBS in Lugansk State Medical University have a lot to explore while their MBBS in Ukraine 2021-22.
- The university provides its students with the best infrastructure for both academic and cultural activities.
- The library is huge and well-stacked with books and journals, accessible to all students without any cost.
- Students at the university enjoy a thriving university life circling around cultural programs and extra-curricular activities.
- Drama groups, literary clubs, sports teams and student volunteers for social work find space in the university. Every student has a chance to explore their various interests.
- The university hosts cultural festivals that celebrate the diversity of the students. Experience of studying MBBS in Lugansk State Medical University for Indian students will be rich and widen their worldview.
Hostel And Accommodation
Accommodation is available for International students getting medical education at Lugansk State Medical University. Based on Lugansk State Medical University reviews, the following facilities and amenities are available at the hostel:
- Hostels have well-furnished rooms with desks, chairs, beds, blankets, mattresses, geysers, lamps, pillows etc.
- Gym, Reading Hall, Visitors’ room, Store room and dining area in hostel premises are open to all students. The cafeteria serves snacks and meals around the clock.
- Rooms are allotted on sharing basis, 2-3 people in one room. There are separate wings for boys and girls.
- The hostel is under 24x7 strict security and surveillance. The hostel staff dedicatedly maintains sanitation and discipline.
- Students can prepare their own food in the common kitchen. The mess serves meals three times a day.
- Students who wish to live more independently during their MBBS course in Ukraine can opt for private accommodation near the campus.
Lugansk State Medical University tuition fee is manageable as it cost relatively lesser than fees in private Indian medical colleges. Lugansk State Medical University fees is affordable and ensures quality education and infrastructure to study MBBS in Lugansk State Medical University for Indian students.
Yes, the university is a good one for MBBS and approved by MCI and WHO. Lugansk State Medical University world rating is poor. Lugansk State Medical University tuition fees is economical and provides quality education for students. Lugansk State Medical University admission process is quite smooth as well.
Lugansk State Medical University Ukraine world ranking is poor and ranking in the country is 166.
Duration of medical course in the university is 6 years. MBBS in abroad is 6 years long in most universities.
No, one is not allowed to work while they are on a student visa in Ukraine.
There is no direct flight from Delhi to Kharkiv. From Delhi, you take a flight to Kyiv which is 7 hours long. Then another flight from Kyiv to Kharkiv which is about 1 hour long. The duration may vary as per weather and flight schedules.
The city is located in the Eastern part of Ukraine near Donbas border area. The city is also known as Voroshilovgrad. Luhansk has a number of tourist spots – Lugansk Regional Museum of Art, Dahl Street, Aviation Technical Museum, St. Peter and St. Paul’s Cathedral.
Climate in Luhansk is continental with humid summers and cold winters. Average temperature in summers is 23.3 degree Celsius. Winters are cold and average temperature is minus 3.7 degree Celsius.
Average Spending by Indian Students at Lugansk State Medical University (in Hryvnia)
Note - 1 Hryvnia = Approx. INR 2.60/-
- Basic Lunchtime meal (with drink) at canteen: 70-300 Hryvnia
- Fast Food joint Combo Meal (McDonald’s, Taco Bell, KFC etc): 100-120 Hryvnia
- Indian Restaurants Meal for two: 300-800 Hryvnia
- Cappuccino: 18-50 Hryvnia
- Cappuccino: 10-25 Hryvnia
- Daily Commute to college (outside accommodation): 10 Hryvnia
- Average public transport expense (Monthly Pass): 120-250 Hryvnia
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff): 26-80 Hryvnia
- Monthly Rental, furnished luxurious: 4500-5500 Hryvnia
- Monthly Rental, semi furnished, simple locality: 3000-4000 Hryvnia
- Utilities Expense (gas, electricity etc): 1200-5000 Hryvnia
- Internet Expense; 80-250 Hryvnia
- High Street Clothing (Zara, H&M, Only etc): 600-2000 Hryvnia
- Casual Wear (Levis etc): 700-3000 Hryvnia
- Shoes and footwear: 1500- 5000 Hryvnia
5 Restaurants for Indian Students near Lugansk State Medical University
De Fleur is a café serving European food. They also serve vegetarian meals.
This restaurant serves Italian, Mexican and Japanese cuisine. Drinks are available as well for all your party plans.
On days when you wish to explore the cuisine and culture of Ukraine and Europe, Sol. Ostalnoye Myaso is the place. They serve Ukrainian, European dishes. The place is popular for steaks.
Perfect place for weekend brunches and regular coffee plans.
The café serves European food and beverages. They have vegetarian friendly options too.