Odessa National Medical University: Important Dates and Timelines 2023-24
To study MBBS in Odessa National Medical University for Indian students, the following are the timelines and dates to be adhered to are-
|Commencement of 2023-24 intake cycle||September 2023 & February 2024|
|Commencement of Application||September 2023 & February 2024|
|Admission Letter||Within two weeks|
Odessa National Medical University - Must Know Facts 2023-24
Here are essentials that aspirants need to know before applying for MBBS in Odessa National Medical University:
|Intake for MBBS Course||September 2023 & February 2024|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in HSC or equivalent (PCB)|
|NEET Exam||No, however, it is required in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.|
|Tuition Fees (Approx.)||₹ 3,05,000/- per year (for 1st year)|
|Course Duration||6 years (including internship)|
|University Recognition||MCI & WHO Approved|
|Ranking of University||Country Ranking - 90 World Rating - 1 star|
|Medium of Education||English|
MBBS in Odessa National Medical University Fee Structure 2023-24
Odessa National Medical University fees are considerably affordable:
|Fee Structure||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
|Tuition Fees||4,370 USD||4,550 USD||4,770 USD||5,120 USD||5,460 USD||5,800 USD|
|Hostel||1,500 USD||1,500 USD||1,500 USD||1,500 USD||1,500 USD||1,500 USD|
|Food||1,500 USD||1,500 USD||1,500 USD||1,500 USD||1,500 USD||1,500 USD|
|Total Fees||7,370 USD||7,550 USD||7,770 USD||8,120 USD||8,460 USD||8,800 USD|
Caution : OTC - One Time Charges many students are cheated by Agents as these fees are collected by them and told paid to college numerous students reported cheated by such things. There are no actual OTC charged by any college in Ukraine.
these are just Visa & Insurance Fees less than $700 USD.
Get the best quote for you we don't do commissioning. Enquire Now
Odessa National Medical University – MBBS Syllabus
The MBBS in Odessa National Medical University has the following syllabus:
|I year (Sem 1&2)|
|History of Medicine|
|Latin Language and Medical Terminology|
|Histology, Cytology, and Embryology|
|Bio-inorganic, Information Science and Medical Equipment|
|Medical Biology, Genetics, and Parasitology|
|II Year (Sem 3&4)|
|III Year (Sem 5&6)|
|Bases of Psychology and Pedagogic|
|Social Medicine and Organisation of Health Protection Services|
|Pharmacology and Medical dispensing of medicine|
|Propaedeutic of children diseases with the care of children|
|Radial diagnostics and radial therapy|
|General surgery with anesthesiology and cafe of patients|
|IV Year (Sem 7&8)|
|Obstetrics and gynecology|
|Remedial Gymnastics and Sports Medicine|
|Psychiatry, narcology and Medical psychology|
|Faculty pediatrics with Medical genetics|
|Facultative therapy with physiotherapy|
|Economics of health protection|
|V Year (Sem 9&10)|
|Hospital therapy and military field therapy|
|Traumatology and orthopedic|
|Infectious and tropical diseases|
|Epidemiology and military epidemiology|
|Children infectious diseases|
|Urgent states medicine of catastrophes|
|Basics of law|
|Military field surgery|
|VI Year (Sem 11&12)|
|Social medicine and organization of health protection|
|Economics of health protection|
|Children infection diseases|
|Obstetrics and gynecology|
|Reanimatology (intensive care)|
|Clinical immunology and allergology|
Odessa National Medical University Ranking 2023-24
As per the validation given by www.4icu.org, the Odessa National Medical University world ranking is as follows:
|Country Ranking||World Rating|
Eligibility Criteria by Odessa National Medical University for MBBS
For Odessa National Medical University admissions, students need to meet the following criteria:
- HSC or equivalent from a recognized board/university.
- An aggregate of 50% in PCB.
- NEET entrance test is not compulsory.
Admission Process for MBBS in Odessa National Medical University: Step by Step guide
Odessa National Medical University admissions are done adhering to the following:
Step. 01Representatives of Odessa National Medical University in their respective countries issue application forms.
Step. 02First come first serve basis is followed from July to October.
Step. 03The filled application is submitted with required documents to the same representatives of Odessa National Medical University.
Step. 04Post counselling/verification of documents, confirmation is issued to the student.
The documents to clear eligibility of the MBBS course at Odessa National Medical University are:
- Birth certificate
- HSC or equivalent mark sheet
- 6 passport size photographs
- Medical certificate
- Copy of passport
Facilities at Odessa National Medical University
Due to its rich legacy, Odessa National Medical University has exclusive provisions that contribute to science and philosophy that aren’t found in other universities:
- Sports Complex
Odessa National Medical University MBBS - Course Duration
The MBBS courses’ duration in Odessa National Medical University is as follows:
- 5 years of medical, theoretical and practical, education by qualified faculty members
- 1 year of compulsory Internship.
Hostel and Accommodation Facility
Odessa National Medical University provides international students with global standard infrastructure and amenities:
- Fully furnished and comfortable hostel rooms
- Separate wings for both boys and girls
- Hostel system is with supervision
- Gymnasium equipped with state-of-the-art facilities
- Sports complex at student’s disposal
- Security system 24x7
- Attached bathrooms in rooms.
- Bedding, study tables, cupboard and fans.
- 24 hours of water supply
- A mess facility with fresh and healthy food
- High-speed WiFi 24x7
Cost of Living in Odessa City
Medical aspirants need not worry about their daily expenses as they are comparatively inexpensive.
Odessa National Medical University – Important FAQs
The following are a few questions frequently asked in other portals:
Yes, the fees are to be paid semester-wise.
On selection, as per the eligibility criteria, the letter should reach the student within two weeks of application.
Average Spending by Indian Students at Odessa National Medical University, Odessa City
The following is a rough idea of how essentials are prices in Odessa in Ukrainian hryvnia:
- Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant: 145.88 ₴ 75.00-283.51
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course: 600.00 ₴ 350.00-1,000.00
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal): 101.00 ₴ 95.00-125.00
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught): 25.00 ₴
- Milk (regular), (1 liter): 25.12 ₴ 18.00-30.00
- Loaf of Fresh White Bread (500g): 13.90 ₴ 9.38-21.00
- Rice (white), (1kg): 27.53 ₴ 18.00-40.00
- Eggs (regular) (12): 27.53 ₴
- Onion (1kg): 11.77 ₴ 5.00-22.00
- Lettuce (1 head): 21.57 ₴ 10.00-40.00
- Water (1.5 liter bottle): 12.93 ₴ 10.00-18.00
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport): 7.00 ₴ 4.00-8.00
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price): 250.00 ₴ 150.00-500.00
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff): 40.00 ₴ 25.00-60.00
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff): 7.00 ₴ 5.00-10.00
- Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre: 8,455.78 ₴ 4,500.00-16,207.53
- Apartment (1 bedroom) Outside of Centre: 5,711.14 ₴ 3,000.00-10,000.00
- 1 Pair of Jeans (Levis 501 Or Similar): 1,538.72 ₴ 700.00-3,000.00
- 1 Summer Dress in a Chain Store (Zara, H&M, ...): 1,095.85 ₴ 500.00-2,000.00
Top 5 places and hangout spots for Indian Students near Odessa National Medical University
A small joint that serves chats for those spicy cravings
Spicy curries are their speciality
An Indian restaurant with a Ukranian name, but don’t let that make you undermine their Indian cuisine expertise.
A place for the Dosa lovers
Affordable Indian food with scrumptious king-size quantities.
Odessa National Medical University – Address
The following is to be visited after an invitation letter is received:
Valikhovs'kyi Ln, 2, Odesa,