Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University: Important Dates 2021-22
In order to secure your admission in Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University for the 2021-22 admission cycle, it is important to adhere to the following important timelines and dates-
|Commencement of 2021-22 intake cycle||September 2021 & February 2022|
|Commencement of Application||September 2021 & February 2022|
|Call Letter||within the next three to four weeks|
Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University: Must Know Facts 2021-22
To secure admission in Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University, here are some important details to keep in mind:
|Intake for MBBS Course||September, 2021 & February 2022|
|NEET Exam||No, however, it is required in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.|
|Application Processing Time||45-60 Days|
|Black Sea National University fees||₹ 2,95,000/- per year|
|MBBS Course duration||6 Years|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Ranking of University||Country Ranking - 13 World Rating - 2 Star|
|Recognition||MCI, WHO Approved|
Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University Fee Structure for MBBS
MBBS abroad can be a costly affair for students. However, to study MBBS in Ukraine at Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University actually costs less than MBBS in India from a private university and many other European universities.
Given below is an annual estimate of Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University fee for MBBS:
|Course Fee in USD (approx)||3950 USD||295000 INR|
|Hostel Annual Fees||1000 USD||70000 INR|
|2nd - 6th year fees||3950 USD (each year)||295000 INR|
|Total Fee||23700 USD||1775000 INR|
Note: 1$ = Rs.70
Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University fees mentioned above is approximate and subject to change with fluctuation in exchange rate of the currency.
Caution : OTC - One Time Charges many students are cheated by Agents as these fees are collected by them and told paid to college numerous students reported cheated by such things. There are no actual OTC charged by any college in Ukraine.
these are just Visa & Insurance Fees less than $700 USD.
Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University MBBS Syllabus
The university offers a well-rounded syllabus for aspiring medical professionals. Medical education at Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University aims to balance both theoretical and practical frames of education to equip students for future in the best way.
Here is the detailed syllabus of Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University for MBBS:
|V Year (Sem 9&10)|
|Hospital therapy and military field therapy|
|Traumatology and orthopedic|
|Infectious and tropical diseases|
|Epidemiology and military epidemiology|
|Children infectious diseases|
|Urgent states medicine of catastrophes|
|Basics of law|
|Military field surgery|
|VI Year (Sem 11&12)|
|Social medicine and organization of health protection|
|Economics of health protection|
|Children infection diseases|
|Obstetrics and gynecology|
|Reanimatology (intensive care)|
|Clinical immunology and allergology|
Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University world ranking and Recognition
Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University for MBBS is recognized by WHO, MCI.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University
Aspiring students need to meet the following eligibility criteria to study MBBS in Ukraine at Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University:
- A minimum of 50% aggregate in 10+2 with biology, Physics, Chemistry as subjects is required for General category students to pursue MBBS in abroad.
- A minimum of 45% aggregate in 10+2 with biology, Physics, Chemistry as subjects is required for SC/ST/OBS category students to study MBBS in Ukraine 2021-22.
- Applicants must have attained the age of 17 and below 25 years on 31st December of the year of admission in MBBS course at Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University.
- Qualifying NEET exam is not a Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University admission requirement. However, you will need NEET scores if you wish to pursue a career in India.
Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University admissions have an easy and smooth process.
Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University admission office is cooperative and will help you throughout the application process.
Here is a step-by-step guide for Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University admissions:
Step. 01Fill in the application form available on the university’s website and attach scanned copies of required documents.
Step. 02Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University admission office will issue a provisional admission letter to the selected candidates once the above steps are complete.
Step. 03Once the candidate accepts the admission letter, they need to make payment for the visa invitation letter.
Step. 04Next step in Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University admissions is receiving visa invitation which will be sent by the university and payment of fees along with other expenses.
Step. 05Once you receive the visa invitation, get it stamped by the embassy and apply for visa in the Ukraine Embassy. Documents required for Visa application are.
- University Invitation Letter
- Passport Size Photographs
- HIV/AIDS Test Report
- High School Certificate
- Valid Passport
Step. 06After getting permission from the embassy and the ministry, the student will receive – Ministry Approval Letter, Accommodation Letter, Invitation Letter and Ministry Accreditation.
Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University admission requirement is preparing the following documents:
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Official Invitation letter from the university
- Passport size photographs (10)
- Birth Certificate
- NEET Scorecard (if opted)
- Scanned copy of Passport’s front page
- Bank Receipt of first year tuition fee (Paid)
- Medical Certificate from Ministry of Foreign affairs
- 20 photographs against a white background for visa and other documentation
Faculties Offered: MBBS course at Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University
To decide on whether Black Sea National University is a good choice for you, check out the list of faculties available after Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University admission:
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Preventive Medicine
- Faculty of Pharmacy
Hostel and Accommodation
Accommodation is available for International students getting medical education at Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University. Based on Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University reviews, the following facilities and amenities are available at the hostel:
- Rooms are well-furnished with desks, chairs, beds, blankets, mattresses, geysers etc.
- 2-3 people share one room and each floor has kitchen and bathrooms.
- Hostel building has 3 floors, with a capacity of 150 students, and is 24x7 under strict security and surveillance. The hostel staff dedicatedly maintains sanitation and discipline.
- Campus has free Wi-Fi and meals and snack services all day at the hostel mess. This ensures a lot of cost benefit for students pursuing MBBS abroad.
- Students who wish to live more independently during their MBBS course in Ukraine can opt for private accommodation near the campus. Public transport and supermarkets are easily available.
Students’ Life: MBBS in Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University
Finding a comfortable and safe space is very important for international students. Students who study MBBS in Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University have a lot to explore while their MBBS in Ukraine 2021-22.
- The university provides its students with the best infrastructure for both academic and cultural activities. There is a spacious auditorium, Computer labs, well-equipped labs, sports facility and cafeteria for students and faculty.
- The library is huge and well-stacked with books and journals, accessible to all students without any cost.
- The university hosts cultural festivals that celebrate the diversity of the students. Experience of studying MBBS in Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University for Indian students will be rich and widen their worldview.
- Indian food is easily available near the campus. MBBS in Ukraine will not come with as much food nostalgia as you think.
- Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University hostel is close to the university. This makes everyday commute time and cost-efficient while giving students ample free time to explore the city.
The following are a few questions frequently asked in other portals:
Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University tuition fee is manageable as it cost relatively lesser than fees in private Indian medical colleges. Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University fees is affordable and ensures quality education and infrastructure to study MBBS in Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University for Indian students.
Yes, the university is a good one for MBBS. Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University world rating is 2 star. Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University tuition fees is economical and provides quality education for students. Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University admission process is quite smooth as well.
Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University Ukraine world rating is 2 star and ranking in the country is 25.
Yes, NEET exam is not mandatory for admission in PMBSNU and most other colleges for MBBS in abroad. However, it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a career in India.
Average Spending by Indian Students at Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University (in Hryvnia)
Note - 1 Hryvnia = Approx. INR 2.60/-
- Basic Lunchtime meal (with drink) at canteen: 100-250 Hryvnia
- Fast Food joint Combo Meal (McDonald’s, Taco Bell, KFC etc): 100-120 Hryvnia
- Indian Restaurants Meal for two: 1300-1400 Hryvnia
- Cappuccino: 25-35 Hryvnia
- Bread for 2 people: 8-20 Hryvnia
- Daily Commute to college (outside accommodation): 15 Hryvnia
- Average public transport expense (Monthly Pass): 570 Hryvnia
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff): 25-35 Hryvnia
- Monthly Rental, furnished luxurious: 4800-8000 Hryvnia
- Monthly Rental, semi furnished, simple locality: 2000-4000 Hryvnia
- Utilities Expense (gas, electricity etc): 2000-4000 Hryvnia
- Internet Expense: 150-200 Hryvnia
- High Street Clothing (Zara, H&M, Only etc): 500-1000 Hryvnia
- Casual Wear (Levis etc): 700-3000 Hryvnia
- Shoes and footwear: 1000- 2500 Hryvnia
5 Restaurants for Indian Students near Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University
Daily café is a beautiful hang out spot that serves contemporary dishes and vegetarian meals.
This restaurant serves American, Mexican and Asian cuisine. Drinks are available as well for all your party plans.
On days when you wish to explore the cuisine and culture of Ukraine and Europe, Stargorod is the place. They serve French European and Eastern European dishes.
Perfect place for weekend brunches and regular coffee plans.
The café serves Italian and European food. They have vegetarian friendly options too.